Chapter 16 – Fairy Tail
3k 1 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a short journey back to Magnolia with Natsu, Lucy, Wendy, Happy and Carla. He stopped just outside the compound, admiring the large guild headquarters from the outside before walking in. 

He entered the Fairy Tail guild hall, only to find it loud and rowdy. Kana was hammered, while Elfman was yelling about being a man.

Natsu was already arguing with Gray about something, Gajeel was also joining in the argument as Elfman became involved too.

“Hello! Welcome to Fairy Tail!” Mirajane said as she looked at Ace

“Hi.. ah. I was invited to join the guild” he said shyly.

The fighting suddenly stopped as everyone looked at him. Suddenly, Natsu stormed over

“What took you so long?” he asked loudly using his elbow to point at Gray, who had already removed his shirt. 

Emperor assumed Natsu wanted him to give Gray breasts.

"So whats your name and what do you do?" Lisanna asked 

“Uh.. I’m Emperor. I started with requip magic at first, since I'm an inventor” he answered.

He started bringing out several weird looking contraptions. He requiped weapons, Iron Man suits, Mecha suits and all kinds of impressive inventions.

Everyone was stunned as his inventions looked out of this world, from the distant future and they could only look in awe at all the machines he showed. 

Only Natsu was not impressed. 

"Show your other magics. This stuff is boring" Natsu said, unimpressed. 

"Well, my other magic is quite silly" Emperor answered, pretending to be shy about it

"No its not. It's the best magic I've ever seen! Show it on Gray!" Natsu said, pushing Gray forwards with a huge grin on his face. 

"Maybe later" came a gruff voice. 

Master Makarov, who was alot shorter than Emperor expected, sat on the bar looking at him. 

Makarov gave Emperor a stern look, then suddenly smiled.

“Welcome to Fairy Tail my boy. I hope you like it here as part of my family” he smiled.

Emperor smiled happily as well. He was now part of something, like he was in the One Punch Man dimension. 

He had the Fairy Tail tattoo under his belly button which he showed off by wearing low cut pants.

"Why did you put your tattoo there?" asked Happy

"Well, I wanted my tattoo to be somewhere unique, where no one has it tattooed before" answered Ace.

"You just want girls to look down there don't you" asked Kana lewdly.

"It worked, didn't it?" he answered. Kana blushed and looked away as everyone laughed. 

Emperor smiled. This was exactly what he expected after reading and watching the manga and anime.

He felt conflicted. He had never given up looking for his original home. But over the recent months, he had enjoyed his life exploring different dimensions.

He did spend 2 years in the One Punch Man dimension, a month or so in Elsa's dimension, a week in the Hypertopian's dimension as well as several months in the Avatar dimensions.

However, he has already ruined those two by taking their main characters, and he was unsure what would become of those universes. 

Besides this Fairy Tail dimension, which he only spent a day prior in the Grimoire Heart base, there was also the One Piece dimension that he would like to spend time in. 

But since he was here, he might as well spend a couple of years enjoying his stay. 

"Hey I forgot to ask, how good are you at fighting?" Natsu asked

Emperor smiled as besides being unbeatable with Saitama's body, he trained and mastered all the best fighting styles in the One Punch Man's dimension. He was practically an amalgam of all the martial skills of the S-Class heroes, bound together in the strongest body that universe had ever seen. 

However, he answered "I am good at avoiding fights, but I'm a lover not a fighter" he answered. 

"Lets see" Natsu said throwing a punch, which Emperor easily sidestepped. 

Natsu frowned and started throwing fists and kicks, faster and faster which Emperor avoided with uncanny grace. 

"I'm fired up!" Natsu yelled, flames bursting from his fists. He charged towards Emperor who continued to dance around Natsu. 

Erza watched in shock, noticing that Emperor was incredibly proficient at fighting. Natsu had always fought with brute strength and somehow always manages to overpower his foes. 

But Emperor was different. He was very skilled. In fact, she suspected he was the most skilled martial artist she had ever seen. 

She requiped her armor and a sword and charged. 

"What are you doing?" Lucy yelled. 

"Don't worry, this is just a test. Gray! Gajeel! Join in" she ordered. 

Gray and Gajeel had already long noticed how easily Emperor was playing with Natsu, who grew angrier and angrier. 

As four of them engaged with Emperor, he smiled as he finally was getting some exercise. 

"What do you think?" Makarov asked

"He's being modest. I doubt even if I joined in, we would be able to touch him" the still injured Laxus answered, next to him. 

"So.. S-Class?" Makarov asked. 

"Very likely. But he's hiding his full abilities. Lets just keep an eye on him for now" Laxus replied. 

"Ok. End it Emperor!" Makarov ordered. 

Emperor looked at him and nodded

"Shambles" he said as he moved his hands. 

Suddenly Natsu, Erza, Gray and Gajeel's heads, arms, legs and torsos all separated and fell to the floor. 

Their limbs all moved independently, while their faces looked confused as their detached body parts wriggled all over the floor. 

The whole hall was silent as they watched their best fighters disassembled on the floor. 

"Restore" Emperor said and their body parts flew back to their rightful positions and their bodies rejoined together. 

They stood next to each other, checking themselves out and looking quite intimidated by Emperor. 

"I told you my other magic abilities were quite silly" Emperor said. 

"Yeah fun" Natsu said with a huge grin on his face, his elbows pointing to Gray again.

"Alright, just do it. Natsu's been hinting for a long time already" Gray said standing in front of Emperor with just his underwear on. 

"Ok, here you go" Emperor said, wriggling his fingers. 

Gray looked at him but felt nothing but a bit of tingling sensation. That was it? Natsu brought this new guy to tickle me? 

Suddenly, he felt Juvia hug him from behind, holding his chest. 

Gray felt weird all of a sudden, and looked down only to see Juvia's hands hiding Gray's now huge breasts. 

Not only that, because the shape of his body changed, his underwear dropped to the ground, showing his lack of male genitalia. 

His hand immediately covered his groin, touching himself to see he wasn't dreaming, his little buddy was missing!

"Hey! Turn me back" he said in a now distinctly female voice. 

Emperor smiled and wriggled his fingers again. 

Gray felt his body tingle again and watched in awe as his breasts shrank and his penis returned to its normal size. 

He pulled it to check it was the same size but Juvia suddenly grabbed and covered his penis with her hands. 

"Nobody sees it. It's mine" she said, staring at all the females in the hall. 

"Silly is not the word I would use" Erza mumbled, as she looked all around the hall and saw all the men crossing their legs in fear their's might disappear too. 

"Ahem...So where are you staying?" Mirajane asked. 

"I just arrived in Magnolia. So I will find an inn or something before I find somewhere permanent." Emperor answered.

"Don't worry! We're a guild! We take care of each other! After all, I invited you to join us, so I'll take care of you. Come follow me!" Natsu said, his arm over Emperor's shoulder and leading him away. 

"That's awfully generous of him. I thought his hut he shared with Happy was too small even for the two of them?" Lucy said as she followed them curiously. 

38