Chapter 17 – Lucy
3.3k 1 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey! This is MY apartment!" yelled Lucy

"Well you know my hut is not big enough to house anyone else. Your apartment is more than large enough for us" Natsu said with a huge grin

"See? The bathroom is pretty big! We bathe here all the time" Natsu continued

Lucy protested as Natsu showed Emperor Lucy's bathroom. 

"The bed is more than big enough for two people. We sleep over all the time" Natsu said

Lucy protested as Natsu showed Emperor Lucy's bed.

"The cupboards and drawers are more than big enough for two people's clothes. You can keep your clothes and stuff here" Natsu said, opening all her cupboards and drawers, revealing all her underwear and lacy lingerie. 

Lucy threw her body at Natsu to grab the bra and crotchless panties he was holding up to show Emperor. 

"Well, I'll be leaving now. Have a good night and lets take a mission together tomorrow" Natsu said as he waved and left with Happy, winking at Emperor, then slamming the door. 

Emperor stood in the middle of the apartment awkwardly. 

"Um.. maybe I should get a room in a hotel" he said.

"What did Natsu ask you to do?" Lucy looked at him grimly. 

She knew Natsu very well. He probably wants to prank her. 

"Well, he wanted me to disassemble your body to freak you out while you slept" Emperor replied, shaking his head. 

There was an awkward silence for a while. 

"Do it" Lucy suddenly said.

"Huh?" Emperor answered, startled by her response. 

"Do it to me. But don't drop me all over the floor. 

Let me remove them one at a time. I want to experience it" Lucy said

She suddenly striped naked and walked towards him. 

"My breasts first" she said, holding each breast with each hand. 

Emperor nodded and wriggled his fingers. 

She found her breasts detached in her hands and looked at them in amazement. 

She walked over to her bed and sat on the bed, opening her legs and showing her cleanly shaven pubes. 

She placed her breasts on the bed next to her.

"My legs next" she said and within moments she removed her legs and put them on the bed. 

"Detach my waist" she said and she twisted her waist around and placed her bottom hips on the bed next to her breasts and legs. 

"Now help me with my arms and head" she asked. 

Emperor complied and removed her arms, then head and placed them on the bed. 

"There! Done! You can tell Natsu you did it. Now it's my turn for a request" she asked. 

"Name it" Emperor said, curious what she was up to. 

"Change heads with me" she asked. 

Emperor looked at her, then nodded, removing his head, placing it on the bed and attaching her head on his body. 

He looked at her from her bed. 

Lucy started striping Emperor's clothes off, standing naked in his body in front of her long mirror.

"This is fantastic! I've always wondered how it felt" she said as she pumped his dick with his hands. 

"This feels... so good" she said while masturbating the huge erect cock and closing her eyes, lying next to the disassembled parts of her own body. 

She looked around, ignoring Emperor's amazed face and picked up her own hips, looking lustfully at her own pussy and anus. 

She placed her own pussy on Emperor's cock and slowly pushed the hips down until it went all the way in. 

"Soooo good" she said lustfully. Then she started pumping it in and out, using it like a sex toy. 

Before long, she ejaculated inside her own pussy and closed her eyes and fell into a slumber. 

"Lucy? Lucy?" Emperor called. 

Lucy opened her eyes lazily before realizing where she was. 

"Oh!" she said, removing her own hips from Emperor's cock, sperm flowing down everywhere. 

She picked up the hips and licked her own pussy, swallowing whatever cum she could, cleaning herself up. 

"Thank you. That was something I've always dreamt of experiencing" she said, turning to Emperor. 

She assembled her own body on the bed, then asked Emperor to exchange their heads back. 

Within a second, they were restored to their own bodies, lying naked on the bed next to each other. 

"Detach it for me" she asked as she held his still erect cock.

Emperor complied and she played with it like a dildo, kissing and sucking it.

Then she started inserting it deep into herself, in and out, faster and faster.

Before long, she shivered having an orgasm as his organ spilled his warm goo inside her.

"Aaah so good" she moaned.

She turned to him and kissed Emperor while reattaching his cock onto him. 

"I thought you and Natsu were together?" Emperor asked

"I do love him, but more like a brother. He's been naked with me many times and we even bathe together sometimes and he even fingers me out of curiosity, but it always seems platonic on his end" she said.

She mounted Emperor and lowered herself on his erected penis again.

" I need this badly. Fuck me like a man" she said...

------

The next morning Natsu and Happy dropped by.

Lucy yelled at him as she sat disassembled in her bed and naked.

"These are great!" Natsu laughed playing with her disassembled breasts.

Emperor came out of the bathroom in only a towel, holding Lucy's hips.

"She needed to go to the toilet" Emperor explained.

Of course, he was using her hips, Emperor thought to himself.

Natsu grabbed it and smelled her pussy.

"Hey!" Lucy yelled

"Doesn't smell like normal pee" Natsu said.

"I ate asparagus last night" Lucy lied.

"Haha this is fun" Natsu said as he shoved two fingers in her pussy and his thumb in her anus, holding her in his hands with his clutching hand. 

"Aaaaaa let me go" Lucy screamed. 

"Get ready Happy!" Natsu yelled.

"Aye" Happy replied lining up Lucy's limbs and torso in a triangle formation.

"Don't you dare!" Lucy yelled as Natsu lined up and used her hips as a ball to bowl her limbs which were his pins.

Lucy screamed all sorts of profanities, realising this was Natsu's prank all along.

Happy also bowled using Lucy's breasts as his ball.

"Anyway let's go check out some missions" Natsu said letting Emperor reassemble Lucy's body. 

Lucy and Emperor got dressed and followed Natsu and Happy to the guild.

"So where are you staying?" Mirajane asked as they entered the hall.

"Ah.. I stayed at Lucy's place" Emperor answered

"Oh really?" Mirajane asked with an eyebrow raised.

"He's paying rent" Lucy added

"Emperor! Please come over" Makarov said from afar.

"How can I be of assistance, guild master?" Emperor asked.

"I have a mission for you." Makarov said.

"Please go ahead" Emperor said.

"I need you to investigate the disappearance of Minerva of Sabertooth. There are rumors she was captured or joined a dark guild. 

Sabertooth are doing their own investigation, but I believe you can carry your own investigation and I trust you can take care of yourself?" Makarov asked.

"Consider it done sir" Emperor smiled.

He bade his goodbyes,got directions and set off.

"Minerva is one of my targets anyhow" Emperor laughed to himself.

 

 

 

42