Chapter 22 – The Rescue of Makarov
2.8k 3 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Emperor joined the team consisting of Erza, Lucy, Natsu, Grey, Wendy, Happy and Carla, led by Mest towards the western continent of Alakitesia, but they stopped on Coracole Island. 

They had a small skirmish with some Alvarez Empire soldiers who wanted to kill a small girl. Resolving that quickly, the girl left with Wendy, Happy and Carla, while Mest went to meet up with his informant. 

So Emperor joined Lucy, Natsu, Erza and Grey on the beach wearing beachwear to enjoy some famous Star Mango Gelato and discuss their next course of action. 

Suddenly, the stall that sold them the gelato exploded and a man walked out of the rubble, announcing his identity as Marin Hollow of Alvarez Empire's Brandish Squad.

Erza tried to reqiup an armor and weapons, but to her surprise it was negated by Marin

Lucy tried to summon celestial spirits to fight him, but again he negated her abilities. 

Marin suddenly teleported and threw Mest to the ground, injured and boasted that he was the master of all spatial magics. No one will be able to use spatial magic without his permission. 

"Oh really?" Emperor suddenly said calmly, still eating his mango gelato and then wriggling his fingers

Marin turned to him when he suddenly felt disoriented, as if he moved.

At that moment everyone looked at him in shock as Emperor held Marin's head in his hand. 

As they looked over, they saw Marin's body with mango gelato where his head should be!

Emperor touched Marin's head and telepathically learned his Rules of the Area spatial magic and Teleportation magic.

"What a shame. I really wanted some mango gelato" said a new female voice.

They looked over and saw a green haired female in a bikini and fur lined coat.

Grey shivered as he felt her enormous amount of magical power from her body. 

"Miss Brandish, rescue me!" Marin yelled. 

Not giving her a chance, Emperor teleported behind Brandish and touched her shoulder. 

Suddenly she became a naked sex doll, 

"What did you bring her out for?" Lucy ssked as she has never seen this doll before. 

"I thought of trying my new doll out. Her name is Brandish, and she can control size and matter of objects" he explained. 

"What will you do with him? We can't let him go, but we can't kill him too, can we?" Lucy asked, referring to Marin. 

"Oh, I have my ways to neuter him" Emperor said as he wriggled his fingers again. 

"You're going to..." Lucy was about to ask. 

"No, not literally, although I could. No I will take him out of any potential conflict of nations" Emperor said. 

Marin blinked and looked at his own body. He was whole again with his own head back on his own body. He checked his pants and found that his sausages and eggs were intact. 

Then he looked at Emperor fearfully and saw he was holding something in his hand. 

It looked like a transparent cube and as he looked what was in it, he saw a beating heart!

"Do you know what this is?" Emperor said and squeezed it a little. 

Marin collapsed clutching his chest in pain, yelling "My heart!"

"Yes your heart. From now on, you will be our spy and saboteur. As a master of spatial magic, it shouldn't be hard for you to warn me if there is an incoming attack, and the plans for it" Emperor smiled. 

"Yes master" he answered fearfully. 

"Now tell me, what has happened to Makarov?" Emperor asked. 

"Makarov is alive and well. The emperor is treating him well!" Marin answered. 

"Then why is he held captive?" Emperor asked again. 

"I don't know. I heard that Emperor Springgan wants to talk to him, and he is held in the capital Vistarion" he answered. 

"Good. You may go now. Remember, I want to know the movements of Emperor Springgan's forces" Emperor said. 

Marin nodded and disappeared

"Thank you Emperor. I will bring us all to meet my informant and our transport" Mest said. 

--

Days later, they were in a forest near the capital of Vistarion. Emperor waited with the rest of the team while Mest went ahead in his spying mission. 

Suddenly, Mest appeared with Makarov, looking rather worn out. 

"I... saw Zeref!" Mest said as he calmed himself down. 

"What!" Natsu said as his fists flamed up. 

"Zeref is Emperor Springgan! I've seen his forces, his Springgan 11. They are all so powerful. It is useless to negotiate as they feel they can easily conquer Ishgar!" Makarov said. 

"Don't worry gramps. We've reformed Fairy Tail! Lets go home" Natsu answered. 

Just as they were about to head off, suddenly they were attacked by sand. 

The attacker announced himself as the Desert King Ajeel Rami, one of the Springgan 11, leader of the Ajeel Squad.

Grey blocked his attack with ice magic while Natsu attacked him with fire.

However, they were astounded by the amount of magical power this Ajeel had.

"Hahaha, if God Serena is the most powerful mage in Ishgar, I can conquer it on my own" Ajeel boasted.

"Run!" Makarov said 

"I.. I can't teleport us yet! I can only teleport us one more time, to the escape vehicle!" Mest said as they dodged the attack. 

Emperor of course could teleport them easily. But instead he summoned his naked sex doll Fubuki, who he had given all the different sand powers so far. 

Fubuki blocked the attacker's sand attacks and countered with her own. Ajeel was stunned to face such a powerful sand user, one that was on par with himself.

"Go!" Emperor ordered as they boarded a magic vehicle that Erza produced and left.

"What about you?" Lucy asked

"Don't worry. I'll meet you guys later" Emperor smiled as he summoned the rest of his elemental sex dolls Kuvira, Elsa, Juvia, Azula and Opal. 

They left as Emperor turned around and looked at Ajeel who was already in dire straits. 

Ajeel could turn his body into sand in which he could escape injury. This made him confident because it gave him an immunity to most damage.

However, Fubuki turned into sand as well, intermixing with his sand, and paralyzing him. 

Elsa froze his other body parts while the rest burned, smashed or otherwise blew his body parts apart.

"Now, lets upgrade Fubuki's sand magic" Emperor said, holding Ajeel's terrified looking head.

--

Emperor caught up with Natsu's group and from afar, he saw Blue Pegasus' airship with Gajeel's backup team. 

As Mest teleported the group with him, Emperor teleported too, landing at the same time on the airship with Makarov, Natsu, Lucy, Grey, Erza, Wendy, Happy and Carla.

"You made it" Lucy smiled hugging Emperor while the rest welcomed Makarov to the ship.

Makarov smiles and started crying

"My family...Fairy Tail is the best family one could wish for" he said gratefully. 

 

 

30