Chapter 33 – Impel Down
2.2k 6 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Enies Lobby was still under reconstruction after the Buster Call caused by the Strawhats, but they still needed to go there to enter the Gates of Justice to reach the famous underwater prison Impel Down.

Finally, after using the currents within the Gates of Justice, they reached the prison in the calm belt, surrounded by sea kings. 

Chief Warden Hannyabal greeted the Marine battleship together with his demoted Vice Warden Magellan as well as Head Jailer Domino.

"So, Rear Admiral Hina! What brings you to our prison on such a lovely day?" Hannyabal asked. 

Hina stood on the deck of her ship as a plank bridge was thrown across to connect the entrance of the prison to the ship.

"I've captured a few interesting pirates. This has not been announced in the news yet, but I thought it wise to get them to Impel Down first before announcing their capture." Hina said.

"Oh? Who did you capture?" Hannyabal asked. 

Two skimpily dressed women were marched out, their hands behind their back in seastone cuffs. 

"Jewelry Bonney and Nico Robin? Excellent! We've lost the fear factor since many of our most infamous prisoners escaped because of that damned Strawhat and Buggy. It will be good to build up our reputation again under my stewardship, unlike under other incompetent people!" Hannyabal said, looking at Magellan. 

Magellan stood silently and simply stared at the prisoners. 

"Of course you know, these two are wanted specifically by the World Government themselves, so their stay at Impel Down will be temporary until an Admiral escort can get here to collect them" Hina said. 

"Yes, I know their special circumstances" Hannyabal said. 

"Oh.. who is this then?" he asked looking at the naked man standing behind Bonney and Robin, who was also in cuffs. Although he was naked, he held his penis and testicles in his hands, hiding it. 

"This.... I don't know. Just some random nobody. But the fact that he is involved with Bonney might mean he is one of her crew" Hina answered.  

"Why is he naked?" Hannyabal asked, looking at the man who was holding his own penis. 

"He was caught naked. I don't see any rules saying we must dress them" Hina scoffed uncaringly. 

"Don't worry. I'll personally take care of him" Head Jailer Domino said, licking her lips at the gorgeous man. 

Hina signed off the three prisoners and her ship departed back through the Gates of Justice as the prisoners were marched into the prison. 

"The two ladies will be sent to Level 5" Hannyabal ordered. 

Magellan saluted and escorted them down to the lower levels. 

"How about this one?" one of the guards asked. 

"This one is mine" Domino said, interrupting Hannyabal before he could give any commands. 

Domino then brought Emperor into her own private office. 

"Poor guy. He will be tortured to death, knowing Chief Warden's tastes" one of the guard said. 

"Yeah, he'll be lucky if he remains a man after she is done with him" another guard replied. 

Domino tied Emperor up spread eagle on the wall. He was completely exposed as she used the butt of her whip to move his penis, getting it to swing from side to side. 

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. 

"Who is it?" Domino yelled, frustrated that she hasn't even started her fun yet. 

Chief guard Sadi walked in saying "I heard you have a beautiful one. I want to play too" she said. 

"No, this one is mine alone" Domino yelled. 

"Come on, there's plenty of pretty boy to go around" Sadi said, flinging her whip as it accurately wrapped around Emperor's cock. 

"I said, he's mine!" Domino yelled and used her whip, similarly wrapping around Emperor's cock as well. 

Both of them looked at each other and both pulled their whips in separate directions. 

Emperor shook his head and moved his hips, causing his flaccid cock to pull towards him, causing both women to be pulled towards him. 

Instantly, he broke the seastone cuffs on the wall and jumped onto Domino's face, shoving his cock into her mouth, while grabbing Sadi with his hands and ripping her clothes off. 

"Now, lets have some fun" Emperor smiled. 

From the outside, loud moaning could be heard from both of them as Emperor had his way with them. 

The guards nearby shook their heads. "Poor guy. I heard Chief Guard Sadi joined the Head Jailer. There will be nothing left of him after this" one of the guards said. 

Hannyabal was walking towards Domino's office to instruct her about the paperwork for the two female prisoners, but upon hearing the groans and moans, he turned around and decided to do something else instead. 

About an hour later, Emperor stood up and looked at the two exhausted female staff members. Both Domino and Sadi were naked and were completely worn out with cum everywhere. 

He kept Domino and Sadi's clothes since he liked wearing the women's clothes in this dimension of the marines he fucked. Hina and Gion's clothes were awesome looking and incredibly soft. 

Putting Domino's panties on his head, he smiled at Domino and Sadi, then stomped, creating a hole which he fell to into level 2 to rescue Robin and Bonney. 

"He was.... the Panty Pirate!" Sadi gasped, touching her breast with one hand while playing with the cum in her pussy with her other hand. 

"No wonder. He's heavenly" Domino said, licking her hand which was covered in Emperor's cum.

About 15 minutes later, all the alarms were ringing and guards were running everywhere. 

"Not again!" Hannyabal yelled, ordering all the choke points in the prison be blocked. 

Emperor was strolling around, going up from level 5 to level 4, followed closely by Robin and Bonney. 

"That naked pervert was the Panty Pirate!" one of the guards yelled as he ran together with several other guards. 

Emperor easily dispatched many of the guards and Bonney managed to find and rescue all her crew members on level 3. 

As they reached Level 2, Magellan stood in front of them, his poison Hydra was fully created blocking their way. 

"Watch out! It's Magellan's poison hydra!" Bonney yelled. 

However, Emperor ignored the warning and walked forward. 

"Foolish" Magellan spat, unleashing his poison hydra to attack.

The poison covered Emperor's body and his naked skin actually started to sizzle. 

Emperor was actually unaffected, but he was surprised that he started feeling pain as the poison entered his orifices. 

His eyes, ears, nose and mouth started tingling as well as his pee hole and his ass. 

He started drooling and his eyes watered causing him to feel disoriented. 

He smashed his arm at Magellan but as the poison did manage to weaken Emperor, he didn't kill Magellan with one blow, rather knocked him to the side, causing him to be seriously injured but not dead. 

However, the swing of his arm spattered Magellan's poison all over the prison, hitting multiple guards and creating a huge mess of poison everywhere. 

Emperor summoned a naked Juvia and Kalifa, getting them to help him with his poison. 

Kalifa immediately conjured soap to clean Emperor's body while Juvia used her water to wash it off without touching him. 

As Hannyabal approached with all his most powerful prison guards backing him, a now cleaned Emperor unsummoned Kalifa, Bonney and Robin and smashed a hole in the prison, letting the seawater splash in. 

This was a disaster for the prison as it was mostly underwater and the water will ruin it. Furthermore, all their devil fruit users were weak against seawater. 

Emperor immediately dived into the sea as he was unaffected by the water, as Juvia turned into water and enveloped Bonney's crewmembers in a water bubble and followed after him. 

In the water, Emperor dispatched several sea kings with one punch, leaving a humongous bloody mess of blood, guts and carcasses floating in the sea. 

They moved through the water swiftly and joined up with Hina's ship next to the Gates of Justice. 

As they boarded the ship, they entered the Gates of Justice to head back to Water 7. 

As for Impel Down, the jailers scrambled to try and seal the hole in the wall, while on the outside of the prison, the sea was churning with sea kings in a feeding frenzy as the dead sea kings were eaten by the other sea kings who were attracted by the blood. 

The feeding frenzy was so crazy, Hannyabal had to seal the entrances of the prison as the sea kings battled for the food, many of them crashing into the prison and damaging it even more. 

23