Chapter 44 – News that Shocked the World
1.8k 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shocking news spread throughout the Grand Line. 

The Marines were boasting that they had finally captured the vile criminal pirate the Panty Pirate. They also found out that his name was Emperor, so his bounty poster changed to include his name, Emperor "The Panty Pirate" with his 3 Billion Beri bounty.

The other girls gave up their names too, so they had their actual names on their bounties, each now worth 500 million Beri. They happily revealed their powers, and gave themselves nicknames too. 

There were

  • Tatsumaki the "Tornado of Terror"
  • Fubuki the "Blizzard"
  • Elsa the"Ice Queen
  • Azula the "Firelord"
  • Kuvira the "Great Uniter"
  • Opal the "Airwalker"
  • Korra the "Avatar"
  • Clara the "Supergirl"
  • Athena the "Powergirl"
  • Artemis the "Power Princess
  • Zenovia the "Wonder Woman"
  • Ultear the "Time Wizard"
  • Minerva the "Neo"
  • Kagura the "White Ribbon"
  • Juvia the "The Great Sea"
  • Sherry the "Puppetmaster"
  • Jenny the "Technomage"
  • Brandish the "Nation Destroyer"
  • Dimaria the "Warrior Queen"
  • Mirajane "The Demon" 

and apparently Honey Queen, a sub 10 million beri bounty pirate thought dead. Kalifa was "rescued" and returned to the CP0.

As the newspaper spread around the world by News Coo, more and more of the Panty Pirate's acquaintances found out about their capture.

All their bounties took photos of their pretty faces closeup, although they all posed sexily naked for the photos. People scrambled to buy and collect the issue because it was obviously clear that the beautiful Panty Pirates were naked in the photos as at most the top of their breasts could clearly be seen. 

Furthermore, the Panty Pirate himself, Emperor was now unmasked and his handsome face on the poster was highly sought after. 

"Have you heard? Are you alright with the news?" King Cobra asked Princess Vivi in Alabasta. 

"Why wouldn't I be? I know Emperor. This is nothing to him" Vivi smiled confidently as she kept the new wanted posters and headed to her room. 

On Jewelry Bonney's ship, Bonney read the newspaper and muttered to herself "Unforgivable! You got yourself captured on purpose, didn't you. Who is it you want to fuck? Unforgivable!". Bonney wasn't worried at all for Emperor or his crew, only that he was probably going to fuck another girl in the Marine base. Without noticing it, she was already touching herself. 

In the Pumpkin Cafe, Raki and Conis closed the cafe and started masturbating to Emperor's bounty picture. They had always longed for him, so now with a picture of him looking seductively from the poster, they couldn't help but pleasure themselves. 

They weren't the only ones masturbating to Emperor's picture, the mermaids in the Mermaid cafe had also closed the Mermaid Cafe and were doing the same. 

In Impel Down, moans and groans could be heard from Chief Wardan Domino and Chief Guard Sadi's locked rooms. 

Shakky closed her Bar too and pulled the surprised Rayleigh into their room and she started fucking him hard. 

"What's gotten over you? You haven't been this horny since Emperor was here" he exclaimed. 

While fucking him, she showed him Emperor's bounty. 

Rayleigh laughed and enjoyed the sexual release, both of them not worried in the least about Emperor. 

On Amazon Lily, Hancock locked her room and moans escaped from her room nearly immediately. The other Kuja wondered what happened to their leader, but all they found out was that the newspaper had come. 

"Oh, didn't you know, Emperor and the Panty Pirates had been captured" one of the Kuja said

"Does Hebisama know?" one of them asked. 

"Of course she knows. Thats when she locked herself in her room!" the first Kuja said. 

"Really? So that's what happened to Margeret. She locked herself in her room too and seems to be groaning" the second Kuja said. 

In Fish-man Island, King Neptune knocked on the door, concerned about the sounds coming out from Shirahoshi's room. 

"What happened to her?" King Neptune asked Manboshi, one of her brothers. 

"I don't know. I handed her the newspaper informing her that Emperor has been captured by the Marines, but she happily took the newspaper and locked her room door" Manboshi explained, confused about what happened. 

In Mary Geoise, the locked rooms of Vice Admiral Gion and Rear Admiral Hina also emanated loud moans and groans after taking newspapers to their rooms  

Lastly, on the Thousand Sunny, Nami and Robin had locked themselves in their all female room, even kicking Chopper and Momonosuke out. Moans and groans could be heard from their room. 

"What's happening to Nami and Robin?" Sanji asked, having prepared a treat for them. 

"I don't know. They just mentioned that their friend the Panty Pirate got captured. They took a page from the newspaper and entered their room, and now they are making strange sounds" Chopper answered. 

"Let me see" Sanji said as he picked up the remaining newspaper. 

He opened the pages for the article and his body flew into the ocean as blood spurted out of his nose. 

"Sanji!" Chopper yelled as Luffy's rubber arms stretched to pull Sanji out of the ocean. He was very pale, having never lost so much blood before.

"Oh no! Sanji!" Chopper said as he started treating Sanji. 

Brook picked up the paper to see what happened and suddenly, Brook's body flew into the sky and into the ocean as blood spurted from his nose. 

"How can that be? He doesn't have any nose... or blood" Luffy said as he rescued Brook too with his rubber arms. 

Zoro picked up the paper ad realized what had happened.

The gorgeous pictures of the Panty Pirates were all over the paper as there were so many of them. 

Not only that, it was obvious that they were all naked, and that they posed in seductive poses, revealing their whole bodies.

The news was not only shocking in it's own right that such a mighty pirate had been captures, more so that the newspaper created a riot of people fighting just to buy a copy.

Men and women fought over the issue, causing many deaths and injuries, major destruction and overall mayhem as the newspaper company was forced to reprint the posters in a special issue to  quell riots everywhere, otherwise there would be no newspaper over the following weeks.

In the meantime, the Marines in New Marineford were busy scrambling their forces to help out in the riots happening all over. 

"Where.. where is Captain Tashigi?" Vice Admiral Smoker yelled. 

"She's still interrogating the Panty Pirate" a Marine answered. 

"Still? It's been half a day" Smoker said

"He's apparently very strong mentally" the Marine answered. 

"Damn it. Nevermind, she can continue. The mission can't wait" Smoker said as he shook his head and decided to leave without her as the riots were getting out of control. 

 

20