Chapter 7-Weird dream
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Gasp!!!*** Huff…huff…”

“Sigh…”

 

Yuko gasped loudly and heavily when he awoke from his deep sleep. Even though the sun wasn't yet up, it was about one in the morning. Everyone in the dorm was dozing out. He sighed with relief that yesterday was just a dream because, in his opinion, it was too science fiction-like to actually occur. As such, he was relieved that it wasn't.

 

“Damn, I think I just had the most shounen-esque  dream. Haha, as if that’ll happen to me. I’m just a nobody that grew up in a rural village with the shittiest luck. Why would that happen to me? Artifacts choosing me? Pfft, I think that could happen when pigs fly I guess.”

 

“Wait, a minute… Wha- what the hell is that. Wh- why- why are- is it here!?”

 

Yuko turned around and saw the golden eagle perched atop his computer desk. It was simply there, motionless on his computer table; it wasn't floating or doing anything else. If the golden eagle was real, then yesterday's events were not a dream, Yuko broke out in a cold sweat.

Yuko's heart was racing; in fact, the intensity of his heartbeat caused his table to slightly vibrate, indicating that he was screwed.

Given that the golden eagle is by his side, he would have to spend the rest of his life in hiding if what he believes happened yesterday actually occurred. The golden eagle's eyes began to shine in a yellow hue as it thought about his current situation. Latin words began to emerge from its eyes, but for some reason Yuko now understood what it was saying.

 

“Fuck, what do I do now? Do I need to leave?”

“But what about my collection? My Pc? My damn internet!!! I paid about 1/2 of my savings for this!! internet!! GAH!! FUCK!!!

 Do I have to leave these too? Goddammit, if I can contact my friend again, she can help me-… No, Sigh*** I told her that I would be fine on my own, Plus, I would not want to burden her with my problem… I must not let her down, and I must prove myself and become better like I promised myself 8 years ago… Yeah.

 

“Wait, the golden eagle? What the…?”

 

-Do not worry.-

 

“Huh? It’s not in latin anymore?”

 

“I can understand you.. huh, what do you mean don’t worry? The gangsters will chase me to the ends of the earth!!! and its all your fault!!!”

 

-I have wiped their memories. They will wake up soon… They are still in the park unconscious as we speak.-

 

“Really? Then I won’t need to run anymore?”

 

-Yes, and I have also contacted the police and told them about their wrongdoings in the park as well, of course while imitating a human’s voice.-

 

“Yeah? Thanks for that.. Phew!! I thought I was a goner.. Well, I guess… I have no need for you now.. So you can go back to the park now! Or do you need me to bury you back?”

 

-That is not necessary.-

 

“Eh?”

 

-Since, we have found you.-

 

“Wait-wha-?”

 

-You must remember… your true purpose…-

 

“HEY!!! WAIT!! STOP!! DON’T COME CLOSER!!!”

 

-Do you how long we have waited…for you to come back…-

 

“HELP!! SOMEONE!! HELP!!!”

 

-No one can hear you. I have sealed this room with a barrier. Even if you scream your lungs out, nobody would hear you.-

 

“AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!”

 

-Commander… You must remember…-

 

-You must… Do not forget who you really are…-

 

“AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

 

Tens of thousands of syringes with spikes the size of cells and a drill-like appearance emerged from the golden eagle's wing feathers. Every needle that entered Yuko's body stimulated every neuron, made deep molecular cuts, and produced a scorching liquid solution that turned off all of Yuko's pain receptors, making the entry of the needles considerably more agonizing than before. Yuko's eyes were bloodshot from the pain, which was so severe that it caused blood to start oozing from his eyes.

 

He was in such anguish that he lost half of his body weight as a result of the discomfort and his constant screams. Because of the excruciating discomfort, which lasted for hours on end, Yuko's eyes grew white and he began to foam at the mouth. Throughout the entire time the syringes were inside Yuko's body, spinning fast on all of his nerves and blood arteries, he writhed ceaselessly like a mouse being strangled by a snake.

1