169 – All Together Now! (18+)
1.4k 8 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lixi and Calcine were two whispering shoulder angels for Brandy, except both of them just wanted to see her fucked to within an inch of her life. Brandy had her arms around their shoulders, holding on to them for support as she took some steady breaths.

"Ready?" Spitfire purred, her speech slurred around her tongue. That tongue ran over Aniseed's cock and lashed forward, so the very tip lapped over Brandy's waiting pussy.

"Can I have a decade to train first?" Brandy said, sinking her head back into the soft sofa. She couldn't watch them try to take her. Her mind just didn't believe it was possible. "Otherwise, let's do this."

"That's the spirit," Spitfire mumbled. She gave a few more long licks to the silvery giantess' cock, making sure that the entire length was good and slick with spit. It glistened, polished to a mirror shine.

Aniseed's settled her hands on Brandy's thighs, and the sudden, incredible pressure of her cock pressing against Brandy's waiting pussy made her heart stop. Brandy set her jaw and fixed her gaze on Calcine's burning eyes. Her Partners would help if things went too far. That was the lifeline she could hold tight to calm her nerves.

"A beautiful woman shouldn't be kept waiting," Aniseed said and pushed her hips forward. The first touch of the head of her cock, the first wave of pressure, was an intense burst that rippled through Brandy's body and made her throat stick. Spitfire's lapping had worked to loosen her up, and the spitshine lubrication did the rest. But it still wasn't something you took easily, and that was only the first push.

Spitfire's tongue curled around it, making it even more of a struggle. Aniseed was pure focus while Spitfire was playing with her food. Her tongue lashed and flickered in Brandy, teasing already stretched muscles, all while Aniseed kept up a slow, patient pressure that was as overwhelming as it was unrelenting. They worked so well together, the tongue adding the perfect amount of spice to an otherwise very plain but satisfying meal. With generous helpings.

"Ah... ah!" Brandy gasped, pressing her head to Calcine's as Lixi peppered her neck with kisses. "Fuck!"

"Working on it," Aniseed said, "You're doing very well. A lot of women, I have to really work up before daring to attempt this. You'll make an excellent Trainer."

"She's the best," Sparky said, behind Aniseed with Morgan, holding the Murkrow's hand as she took deep breaths. "You do right by her! Turn her brains to mush."

"Oh... Oh, fuck!" Brandy gasped as Aniseed took Sparky's advice to heart. She pushed her hips forward a little harder, and Brandy's pussy put up a brave fight against it but quickly surrendered to the superior force. Spitfire's lapping tongue tried to ease the passage, but there was only so much she could do. Brandy simply had to be stretched out, so she was, inch by inch. Brandy fought against her instincts and relaxed, letting the warmth of two gorgeous Carkols wash over her. Squeezing her eyes shut as her entire world shrank to the sensation of a cock sliding inside her. Every ridge of it, every section fattened by Spitfire's tongue, felt like an insurmountable obstacle, but they'd faced plenty of those so far and won. With a little help from her Partners.

"Calcine, Lixi, give me some fire. Sparky pump Aniseed up for me. Morgan, use your wind so I don't melt." Brandy said and then smiled. "Love you all."

There was a chorus of mumbled noises at how cute that was and a few kisses along her body. The heat built within her, relaxing her muscles and soothing aches. Sweat dripped down her breasts and over her stomach. Morgan helped fan the heat, swirling wind around Brandy's head, a blissful balm that let her take the heat being poured into her. The slight crackle of electricity and groan from Aniseed let her know Sparky was doing her thing, and she felt the cock spasm within her, the tongue wrapped around it wriggling madly. Brandy's hands dug into the Carkol's shoulders, and she let out a whine so high-pitched it sounded like she'd a small puncture.

Then a thick ridge of Aniseed's artfully designed cock finally pressed Brandy apart enough to claim space inside her. Her eyes popped wide open. It was more deliriously stuffing than even Mercury. Brandy's whole body seized up, and her toes curled as she kicked in Aniseed's grip. Her pussy clenched tightly around the fat cock as Aniseed settled into her.

"So full... " Brandy groaned.

"You're not even halfway yet." Sparky said, "Deep breaths."

"Wait... what?"

Spitfire chuckled and ruffled Brandy's hair. Then her tongue coiled out, every slippery press against Brandy's insides making her brain crackle with fireworks. By the time she had it out, Brandy had to forcibly push her thoughts together to get her ears to listen. Her whole body felt like a machine that was failing, bit by bit. "She's kidding, you've taken it all."

"Fuck..." Brandy looked down past her swollen tummy. Aniseed's hands rested on her, the massive cock jammed inside her giving her belly a little bump to rest in Aniseed's palm. "How?"

"The magic of Teamwork," Lixi said, stealing a kiss from Brandy's lips while she was confused. "And you've been busy as a Trainer, haven't you? Inheritance builds up fast if you push your boundaries."

"She's certainly pushed them," Calcine smiled, "And I know she isn't going to stop. Brandy can't resist making Pokémon smile, no matter how much trouble she gets into."

"I just want you all to enjoy," Brandy said, barely able to breathe. Even the tiniest motion sent shockwaves through her. Aniseed shifted her hips and smiled as that simple motion blurred Brandy's vision. The feeling of all that smooth, thick cock was enough to make her head spin. "If I can do anything that makes you feel good, I'll do it."

"That's our Brandy," Calcine said, kissing the tip of her nose.

"You should all show her your appreciation," Lixi said, nuzzling close. "Morgan, Sparky, get in here."

"No, just Sparky." Brandy said, "Morgan, stop pawing Aniseed's butt and do what you really want."

"It's so good though," Morgan said. "I'm not worthy."

"You're part of this team, you're going to help fuck me!" Brandy said firmly, even as she tried to avoid laughing at how ridiculous she sounded.

"Yeah, Morgan. It's your duty to make that ass clap," Sparky said as she jumped onto Calcine, draping herself over her so she could lean in to get in on the Brandy kisses. It was ridiculous with three of them trying it, just an overwhelming flurry of warm lips and crackling, nipping bites to her lip. The weight of all their bodies pressing down on her, pushing her into the sofa, the sheer mass of all these lovely ladies piled on top of her, was almost enough to distract her from the throbbing, twitching monster in her pussy.

Almost.

"Aniseed, do you mind if I..." Morgan asked bashfully. Morgan! Bashful. She really was smitten.

"I simply want you all to be happy. I told you sex is not a big deal for me." Aniseed said, "If you think you can handle it. Go ahead."

Brandy had her doubts about Aniseed's sincerity there. The throb of her cock, the eagerness with which she worked. Aniseed was enjoying this. She just wasn't letting it show as much as she could. Why was still a mystery, one that Brandy could only solve by getting fucked absolutely senseless. She was on the case.

Morgan sunk her claws into Aniseed's hips and helped move them back, and that sucked all other thoughts right out of Brandy's head. There wasn't room for anything, but Aniseed's cock, Brandy's whole existence was reduced to the feeling of a massive, ridged, silver rod sliding out of her, inch by inch, the fat head rippling over her insides and inflaming everything Spitfire had slaked with her tongue. Her pleasure was like catnip for Lixi, Calcine, and Sparky, who pawed at her body and bit her skin like they could somehow steal a little bit of her pleasure for themselves. She wanted to give it to them, desperately hoping her body's twitches were enough for them to enjoy. It felt insufficient. She wished she had more of her to give. She could feel their bonds all stacked upon her as clearly as their bodies. She tried to squeeze back, not even clear what she was squeezing, only that it was soft and made them growl with approval.

"I love you," Brandy gasped. No name needed. She loved them all so much right now. She couldn't imagine her life without them, couldn't imagine not being with them. Her mind was full of their love, and she tried to wrap her arms around everyone on top of her, an impossible task, but so was everything today. She tried anyway, mashing her face into breasts, eager kissing lips, and giggling Joltik fur.

Then Aniseed's cock, powered by a thrust from Morgan's hips, slammed back inside her, and the shock of it smashed open the dam that had been building. One thrust and Brandy's body was a ragdoll, tossed by the wild storm of pleasure. Only the solid presence of her partners let her keep a grip on reality. It wasn't an orgasm. That would have been something she could have handled. It was pure sensory overload, too much pleasure for one woman, the kind of intensity that should only come in brief moments. Not an endless tide that only built and built as they all worked each other up. Brandy couldn't even think straight. Her head was full of white noise, the static of a thousand overwhelming sensations layered over and over. The fucking Aniseed was giving her was an immaculate performance, but it could have been the sloppy fumbling of a novice, and it wouldn't have mattered. Brandy was primed to explode. The only real question was how hard.

The answer was very.

Brandy would have sworn, but what came out of her mouth was more primal, just angry, excited noises that made her sound wilder than any Pokémon. An orgasm tore through her, and every single muscle in her body tensed up as it raced past. Her pussy squeezed around the giant cock, trying to milk it to completion. Aniseed was having none of it, pounding Brandy right through the orgasm without breaking her stride even a little. The clap of Morgan behind her came with some overwhelmed little squawks as Morgan buried her face in Aniseed's neck.

Brandy's body wasn't built for this yet. Even as the hot flush of the orgasm faded away, her body still thrummed and shook. Every slight motion, every little rub, and bump against her oversensitive nerves set off aftershocks, and everyone wanted a piece of her.

The pile of women atop was such a delicious mess, everyone's mouths and hands wandering where they would, eager to get in on the action, and Brandy's pleasure was an addiction they'd gladly given in to. Spitfire kissing the top of her head and squeezing her cheeks like she was a stress ball, Aniseed hammering her front, her breasts mashing against Brandy's chin, her hard muscled stomach a delight every time it met Brandy's. Calcine and Lixi, her twin rocks supporting her side, heat spilling from them and melting her insides almost as effectively as Aniseed's cock. Sparky, nipping at her skin, electric tickles and shocks of pleasure from the Bug Bites that made everything burn even hotter. Even though Morgan was busy trying to pound Aniseed's ass, she still stroked at Brandy's thighs with her wings, her winds swirling over Brandy's skin and helping cool her off.

It was all too much in the best way possible.

"Are you alright?" Aniseed asked, her voice as soft and serene as a mountain lake while her grip was tighter than needed. The contrast was there.

"Oh, fuck yes." Brandy's words didn't sound like her own, floating in the sea of pleasure she was drowning in. "Are you enjoying?"

"Very unique," Aniseed said, "I could use a few kisses."

"Morgan, kiss the shit out of her." Brandy said, "No mercy."

Morgan was already on it, her face nuzzling up to Aniseed's, hiding her under her hat as she went at it noisily. Aniseed's content purr music to Brandy's ears.

"Do you need a rest?" Calcine asked. "We can take a breather. There's a pool to dip in."

"No! Keep going. Just be here, stay with me." Brandy said, "You're all amazing."

"So are you," Calcine said, running her fingers over Brandy's stomach, occasionally crushed by Aniseed's pumping stomach. "We're spoiled to have a Trainer like you."

She was still fizzling from a mind-melting orgasm, and she already felt a second on the way, and yet, somehow, Calcine saying that was the best feeling Brandy had yet.

45+ chapters ahead on Patreon! Including some beefy side stories.

If Blaze had seen this she'd have had to give Brandy a Fire Badge.

 

21