181 – A Bang and a Whimper (18+)
789 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Brandy's palms were sweaty, and that's because there was just something different about sex with another human. Pokémon were so simple. All of them wanted to get into your pants. Even Mahi, the closest thing Brandy had to a nemesis, admitted she was only mad at Brandy for her wounded pride. When it came to humans, despite the teasing from her own Partners that they were all far hornier than any Pokémon, humans you could never tell. 

Brandy certainly couldn't. She'd been somewhat embarrassingly dense about the girls in school and their attempts to date her. Brandy had ended up dating Cherry purely because Cherry was sweet and very, very direct. She'd scaled Mount Brandy and whispered in her ear that she wanted to date, which was the approach everyone should have taken. Much easier. 

Pinning her down and sucking her nipple, that was a close second on hints Brandy could take. She couldn't see or hear Saffira. The Noibat's Supersonic Move was still scrambling all their senses, but with just touch and body heat, Saffira made her intentions very clear. 

They were still both Trainers so this made it easier, fucking each other senseless was a normal part of the life they'd picked. Heck, she was going to do her first Tournament match soon, and while she'd at least know what her opponent looked like, that's probably all she'd get before they went at each other. Brandy's thighs wrapped around Saffira's hips and held her close, letting Saffira's finger explore her body and hopefully find the truth. She wasn't Victoria, though Saffira really had little reason to think otherwise. 

Saffira didn't know Brandy's name. She had yet to see or hear Brandy. The best she could hope was that Tansy had quickly explained what had happened. Knowing Tansy, quick explanations were probably not the excitable pup's forte. This encounter was about as anonymous as you could possibly get, and Brandy had to somehow communicate through that wall of mystery that she wasn't Victoria. It'd be ridiculous if it weren't so thrilling. Saffira was a pretty eager lover and really not sparing Brandy her tongue our squeezes with her powerful hands. Victoria was missing out!

Brandy tried to work out Saffira's height as she pressed her face into Brandy's chest and slid a hand up Brandy's back. Saffira had found one of the holes the Noibat had Air Cuttered into her shirt and wasted no time massaging her fingers along Brandy's spine. She was shorter than Brandy, maybe a head shorter? It was hard not to think of her as a less hairy Tansy, but they seemed about the same height, and she'd certainly inherited Tansy's incredible abs. Her hair was shaggy but clean and rather soft to the touch. It'd be fun to tussle, but Brandy's hands needed to explore more. Her ass was firm, not firm like a well-toned human but firm like Calcine's incredibly firm ass. 

It made sense a Rock Ace was all gloriously firm muscle. If this was what Brandy stood to inherit from Calcine, she wouldn't complain at all. She gave Saffira's ass a squeeze, and the girl's mouth latched on to her neck. The girl's hands were roaming, and Brandy was finding it more challenging to think as they pawed at each other. Surely Saffira must have noticed some differences. Her fingers had run along Brandy's stomach, got a squeeze of her chest, and her head fit nicely under Brandy's chin. She didn't have a long dress on like Victoria. All the clues were there!

Saffira's fingers were pressing between her thighs, and Brandy had no choice but to respond in kind. It was only polite. She didn't need to see Saffira to know she was worked up, her breath hot on Brandy's skin, her tongue flicking over Brandy's neck, lapping away happily, and her fingers probing Brandy's pussy lips. Strangely hesitant, as if waiting for permission. 

Fuck it felt good! A warm body cradled up to Brandy's body was so lovely, and being touched like this felt great. If she couldn't see any of it, well, that didn't matter. Just that connection of two bodies was enough to get Brandy's heart beating madly. So why was she asking for permission? 

She had to know she was tangled up with someone who wasn't Victoria. But if she knew, why was she continuing? It's possible Saffira was just horny, but that didn't feel right, so what was the plan here? Fucking each other senseless just made them tired. Brandy tried to push past the feeling of Saffira's lips, the lines of wet saliva she'd drawn across her body, and the firmness of her body. She grasped around Saffira's hand, lacing their fingers together and gently inviting her in as she tried to see what this got either of them except an orgasm or two.

Brandy gasped as Saffira pressed her fingers home, curling into her, and the Noibat's Supersonic faded just enough for a voice to penetrate through.

"So warm," said a husky voice that had to be Saffira as her finger found its way inside. "Got to be a Fire Ace."

Brandy blushed as the Supersonic reasserted itself and blurred out her response. What a voice, gravelly enough to grab Brandy and make her want to show how hot she could burn. Brandy wasn't a Fire Ace, but she could understand the confusion. She'd always been warm, thanks to her Poké-mom inheritance. Come winter, the girls at school had loved to crowd around her in the snowy weather. Though again, maybe that was a hint Brandy simply hadn't gotten. Cherry had insisted Brandy open her coat so she could share it, and that was a hint big enough to work on Brandy.

Still, that brief break in the Supersonic, just as she moaned? Her Partners had to be struggling out there with the Noibats, or maybe Victoria herself, so it was doubtful they'd broken through. Saffira did have a plan, and it involved putting on a show. Brandy and Saffira couldn't see anything, but the Noibats could, and they were getting an eyeful. Or was it an earful? Victoria couldn't see, but maybe she liked Noibat because their fuzzy bunny ears were good at hearing. 

Well, now she just had to coax noises out of Saffira. Brandy let her free hand drop, trailing across the top of Saffira's legs and her toned ass, sliding across her hip until she was able to get her fingers in place. Saffira had already started finger fucking Brandy, gently sliding her fingers into Brandy and feeling her out, seeing what made her tremble. Brandy was bolder; she'd practiced with Maple and Velvet and knew she could do this well.  

Brandy's fingers pushed past Saffira's folds. They were greeted by a sudden tension as Saffira pressed her forehead into Brandy's neck, her breath hot against the top of Brandy's breasts. If that wasn't a moan, it was at least a whine! She could do better. Brandy pulled back her hips so Saffira's fingers nearly slid out of her and then thrust forward and drove her fingers back. They snagged and tangled inside of her, awkwardly flitting to try to straighten out as Saffira's knuckles dragged over the sensitive flesh. The hard pressure made Brandy's head fizzle, and she let it out through her voice, her throat vibrating as she just moaned thick enough to make a pornstar blush.

"Shit, calm down girl!" Brandy heard as the Supersonic failed again. "You're crazier than Nova."

"First time with a Joyce?" Brandy grinned and used her chest to push Saffira's head back so she could dive down for a kiss, her tongue lashing out to try to steal her breath away. She felt Saffira's body relax, her shoulders sinking into Brandy's and her hips bucking as her thighs clenched around Brandy's hand, and it was a rush to have a woman melt into her. Brandy felt like she could have fought Arceus and won at that moment. Saffira kissed her back, the Noibats' Supersonic fading enough that Brandy could hear the wet noises of their lips sliding across each other and their tongues dancing in the space between. Close, very close.

The Noibats were cheering them on, squeaking their encouragement, and Brandy could feel the tension build between them. Her fingers were driving deeper into Saffira, and despite the bucking of Saffira's hips, she didn't go any faster. Slow but firm was what Maple loved, and it seemed she wasn't the only one. She could feel Saffira's grip tighten on her in response. The tremble of her body, her legs trembling, and her voice lost in their kiss. 

Brandy's vision cleared, and she found herself staring into some absolutely gorgeous blue eyes, her own red reflected in them as they finally got their first look at each other. Saffira's dark brown skin was slick with sweat already. Brandy wanted to squeeze those well-toned arms and feel the muscle just underneath. Saffira's chest wasn't much bigger than Brandy's, but the rise and fall of it was hypnotic, and the curl of black hair that bobbed down between her eyes was so cute. 

"You're a giant," Saffira said as she pulled out the kiss, "I fucked a giant. Cool."

"Half-fucked, we're not finished." Brandy said, "I'm going to make you cum so hard after this. Shall we turn the table?"

"Right!" Saffira cleared her throat. "Tansy! Howl it up for me! Drown them out!"

Brandy heard Tansy begin a deep, wolf-like howl. The Noibat, peeking over the mine cart's edge at the pair of them, began chittering madly as they realized they'd stopped their Supersonic to leer at the Trainers, trying to build up the high pitched wail again.

"Morgan, use Gust and steal their air; don't let them scream! Sparky Electroweb mouths. Calcine, we're here. Come to us."

They could use some protection for when Victoria decides to change tact. They still could choose to swarm them. A defender would be good. 

"Let's stop these train carts. Tansy, get ready to Rock Tomb us to safety. Nova, use your Explosion!"

"Uhhhhhhhhh..." Brandy faltered for words on that one. Explosion was one of those Moves you were warned about in college. Several times. Did Saffira not go to college?

There was a rushing intake of air, and then all sound blew out once again for the briefest moment, a deafening fiery roar rushing in to fill the silence as the train cart lurched on its tracks, Saffira gripping Brandy tight and cackling as they were tipped up into the air. 

Saffira wasn't just hot. She was hot and crazy. Sparky was going to be so jealous.

50+ chapters ahead on Patreon! including Side Stories. 

Brandy doesn't realise "Hot and Crazy" is probably how most people describe her.

 

20