189 – Squashed Like a Bug (18+)
654 11 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Stepping on Sparky was a great start; it forced her to look up at Brandy's legs, which she loved. It really showed off Brandy's towering height and made Sparky squirm underneath the light pressure. The vibrations of the Noibat on her arms made Sparky's stomach quiver. Her breasts wobbled and sparks crackled through her fur and hair. Her eyes were alive with delight, completely enraptured by Brandy right now.

This bit was easy, and it felt really good. The fire in Brandy's heart had built and built until it felt like steam should be coming off her skin. What to do for the next step was the hard part.

Both feet were definitely out. Brandy was a tall girl, and she wasn't exactly light. Sparky liked being squished, but she only joked about being flattened like a pancake. Brandy had to make this sexy in a different way.

"Laces," Brandy said. No. Commanded. "Untie them now."

Sparky didn't hesitate. Brandy watched with delight as her nimble hands worked the laces loose. The tightness around Brandy's foot relaxed, and with a little press of the ball of her foot, her heel slipped out with a pop. Sparky had a pop of her own; electricity crackled off her, along with a sigh of pleasure as she felt Brandy's weight.

The two Noibat tittered. "She likes it," one said. "If you like a strong lady on top of you, we'll have to tell Victoria after."

Brandy gave their ears a squeeze, rubbing them until they quietened. She didn't want to make this hard for them; they loved Victoria, and they were just helping her a little here. They could tease a little if they didn't get mean.

With a kick of her foot, she sent her boot sailing over Sparky's head and swapped it for the next one. Sparky didn't even pause; she got to work immediately, her excitement making things harder for her as she pulled the knot tighter before attacking it.

"I've been watching you, Brandy," Sparky said as she worked.

"Mistress," Brandy insisted. "If you're forgetting already, we'll stop to hammer it into you."

Sparky's shoulders shuddered, and she bit her bottom lip to stop her mouth from hanging open. The cutest smile stuck on her face instead.

"A hammering is so tempting. Mistress." Sparky giggled at it, but even her giggle had a snorting enthusiasm that made her beam from ear to ear. "I have been watching you though!"

"If you like watching, I can go back to these two lovely bat ladies." Brandy teased.

"Nope! I'm all about the hands-on." Sparky clutched Brandy's boot. "Just saying, I saw you set up Victoria and Morgan. Calcine and Saffira. You've been walking about looking like you want to rip off someone's clothes with your teeth, but you still made sure everyone got hooked up first."

"I am your Trainer," Brandy said, "I will make sure you get all you deserve."

"Very charming," one of the Noibats purred. "Is she always this smooth?"

"She's got a lot better." Sparky grinned as she tugged off Brandy's last boot. "She improves every day."

That darn Bug, now Brandy was blushing. She tilted her head up to try to hide it, but the pride in her heart warmed her so much she was sure she'd be red from tip to toe. Sparky had been her first Pokémon, and she knew how to slip past Brandy's defenses almost effortlessly. A well-placed compliment was more disabling than any joke.

It worked both ways. Brandy knew Sparky, and when a Bug teased you, you teased them right back.

"You are mine," Brandy said, rubbing her foot over Sparky's stomach. "You deserve the best. Am I not the best?"

"Looking pretty incredible from here." Sparky sighed. "No complaints at all."

Brandy pressed a little harder and raised her eyebrow. The vibrations traveling down her legs from the Noibat's Supersonic made Sparky's whole body quiver. Her cock slapped against the back of Brandy's thigh as it wavered back and fore. Brandy shuffled her leg back to match it, stroking along the top with her heel.

"Mistress," Sparky choked out the word, shocked at the sensation. "Fuck, I mean it. I'm so lucky to have you. You're like a dream. You'd do anything for us."

"This is so cute," one of the Noibat sniffed. "You two seem so good for each other."

It was cute, which was a little odd. Sparky wanted this, didn't she? So why was she trying to shift the mood? Impishness? Or fear? Brandy looked into her big blue eyes, searching for a hint. Wide-eyed excitement, rapidly moving nervousness, and blinking like she was about to cry. Sparky wanted this, but she was also terrified of it.

Brandy felt her own stomach twisting in knots and her heart racing. She wanted Sparky, but the stakes seemed so much higher. There was a lot of expectation here, and underneath that, there was worry from her Partner. She'd said it was like a dream. Was this not real for her? Did her Bug still think she hadn't earned this?

They could be such a goof sometimes. At least Brandy knew where to go from here.

Brandy sat down on Sparky's thighs, the plump things giving her a soft seat. The two Noibat draped themselves over her shoulders, and she wore them like a cape, the thrum of their inaudible song making her skin quiver. Sparky's cock twitched, pressing against Brandy's stomach, hot and stiff. Sparky's whole body was tingling with electricity, her muscles tense as she crackled against Brandy's skin.

"Are you nervous?" Brandy asked, letting her voice dip down to be soft and tender. A single finger running along Sparky's cock as she asked a question. "Be honest. No jokes."

"A little." Sparky gulped. "Calcine's perfect and can fold you in half. Morgan's a whirlwind of fun and surprises. All I can do is make you laugh."

"Not a bad thing," the Noibat to Brandy's left said. "Be proud of your talents."

"Yeah, but it doesn't exactly inspire awe," Sparky said breathlessly. A crackle of lightning shrouded Brandy's fingertip, where she stroked. It made Sparky's skin feel better than silk, a kind of soft that didn't exist, as gentle and soothing as a private kiss.

"You know what inspires awe?" Brandy said, clasping her hand around Sparky's dick. She joked it was big, but it was a joke with truth behind it. Sparky had a cockiness to match her cock, larger than life and a lot to handle. "I won't sit here and listen to you lie to me. How dare you. Say something nice about yourself right now."

"What? You can't do tha-" Sparky's sentence was cut off with a groan as Brandy gave her cock a pump. A little rough, but her fingers were slick with the Noibat's cum, and she loved it a little rough.

"I can and will." Brandy insisted. "You're my Joltik, my Partner, my love, and you're my bitch. I can do terrible things to you."

Sparky writhed underneath her, her chest heaving as her breath faltered, and she tried to pump herself into Brandy's hand. Brandy's grip was firm, though, her hands vibrating as she gave a soft squeeze, drawing another throaty moan out of Sparky. Brandy had control here and knew Sparky wouldn't take it back. She could, but she wouldn't.

"Compliment yourself. Do it. Or I will have to comfort my sad girl with soft, gentle loving until she cheers up."

"No! Just fuck me." Sparky whined. Brandy didn't relent, just rolling her fingers along the thick dick with glacial speed. Feeling out every inch of it. Brandy was thirsty for it. Oh, she wanted to ride it so badly. But this was more important.

Sparky saw her resolve and cracked, her head shrinking into her body. "I'm good in a fight."

"Incredible," one Noibat said. "You were a pest to deal with."

"You're irreplaceable." Brandy nodded. She got her thighs around Sparky's legs and squeezed, pressing them together as she stroked the cock all the way from the base until she was rubbing her palm at the tip. "You've saved our asses every time. Another."

"Another?" Sparky gasped.

"Another compliment."

"You're meant to compliment me!" Sparky squeaked. "This isn't fair!"

She yelped as Brandy dropped forward, pressing their breasts together, letting the weight of her body and the two Noibats hugging her drop down on the Bug and press her firmly into the hard ground. Sparky wheezed under the pressure, her cock throbbing against Brandy's stomach as Brandy felt Sparky's heartbeat drum furiously within her breast. Brandy ran her fingers through Sparky's hair; she had to hunch up a little to stare Sparky square in the eyes, so hunch she did.

Brandy bit Sparky's top lip, pulling it back until she had no choice but to let it go with a pop. "Every second you keep your Mistress waiting for an answer, she isn't doing other things to you."

"This is blackmail," Sparky wheezed. "Impossibly sexy blackmail. You can't make me say nice things about myself!"

"Oh no, my sad Joltik doesn't need hard love. She needs soft kisses." Brandy teased, kissing where she'd bit Sparky. "I'll smooch you all night."

"I joke to make things less awkward," Sparky said in a rush like a floodgate had been ripped open. "I'd rather people be mad at me than all of you. I love you, I love Calcine, and I'm starting to love Morgan a little too. I want to be with you all forever. I don't want you to forget me. I feel small sometimes. Small and weak while you're all growing so strong. Confident. Beautiful. Fearless. I'm out of my league. I want you to be proud of me, but I'm just a Joltik."

"Shh," Brandy kissed Sparky. "That's all I needed to hear. Now listen to me, okay?"

Brandy took Sparky's hand and put it on her chest, letting her hand squeeze to feel Brandy's heartbeat.

"I'm not just going to say this. Look into my eyes." Brandy tilted up Sparky's head so she had no choice but to do it. "Look deep, deep into the eyes you gave me. I love them; I can see so much more clearly. They've made me a better person."

"Calcine's heart is stronger," Sparky said sullenly.

Brandy was having none of that. "Calcine fucking adores you, and you know it. My Mother used her cage thing to prove it. You two have a special bond of your own. If her heart is stronger, which it's not, then I've just inherited one more thing you love."

"You're the strongest person I know," Sparky mumbled. "You could have anyone."

"I could have had Morgan. I could have had Calcine." Brandy smirked as she rubbed her body over Sparky's, trying to line her dick up. It wasn't easy. It took a lot of rubbing, sparks crackling between them, making every rub more intense. Brandy was sweating before she finally felt that fat head find its slot. "You feel small, but when I want a big, heart-stopping dick. You're the one I want."

"You've had bigger."

"But I've not had better." Brandy grinned and sunk her teeth into Sparky's neck. It made her Bug Partner gasp and thrust in shock. The tip of her cock slipped inside of Brandy after an intense moment of almost debilitating pressure. Brandy's toes curled as she felt herself stretch, and the vibrations and zapping made everything a hundred times more intense. A thousand. It didn't just hit the spot; it smashed the spot with a meteorite and left a crater that forever changed the ecosystem.

The Noibat on her back flapped their wings and helped her move as her muscles weakened. The pair of them knew what the game was like now, and Brandy would have to thank them later for playing along. Sparky's hands gripped her ass as she pulled herself back, weakly trying to keep her close as Brandy powered past her strength with the Noibat's help, sliding her slick pussy up that breathtaking cock until it was almost entirely outside her.

Brandy was breathing hard, but Sparky's lungs were burning from the look on her face. The Noibat on her sides fluttered their wings to get a good air current blowing around them both. Sparky had been squished between her and the ground and she looked a mess. Sweaty, frazzled, her eyes wide and her lips trembling.

Pretty. Tasty. Brandy's.

"I love you Sparky," Brandy whispered, her voice shaky. "You are mine, and you'll always be mine. Don't ever doubt it."

She pressed down again, her whole body tingling as Sparky's perfect cock cored her out. Her insides were alive with electricity. Every part of her was alight with that tingling feeling. The ecstatic delight of being part of the live circuit that was Sparky. Sparky didn't stop pressing once she hilted herself; even as she felt stuffed, she pushed on, mushing breasts together. Squeezing things, making a Joltik-shaped imprint onto the floor as she ground their bodies together, sparks flying and making the Noibat squeak as they crackled off their skin.

Sparky was a wreck. Not just emotionally but physically, too; she had nothing left to hide. She gasped and cried in ecstasy as Brandy rolled her hips and rode her like a machine. The fire in her heart let her override any exhaustion, forcing her muscles to move and crushing any resistance Sparky's body gave up. This was a loving fuck, but she also wanted to leave an impression burned into Sparky's brain forever. Brandy felt her heart clench up as her pussy pressed around all that dick, her mind fizzling from the sensation. She couldn't control herself, her gasps and moans joining in with Sparky's, their voices blending together, and their bodies entwining as they found their rhythm.

Brandy. Hard, firm, but loving.

Sparky. Soft, pliant, trembling everywhere but her dick, which held firm and stiff with every ounce of loyalty Sparky had.

Both wanted to fuck each other into the ground, to satisfy the other as completely as possible. Equally matched in intent, but Brandy had gravity and two Noibats as a backup. Her thighs and breasts slammed down with thunderous claps against Sparky's body as she fucked them both silly. The vibrations of the Noibat's song made it better for both of them, so good thinking became impossible. Their bodies just had to act on instinct, and right now, Brandy's instinct was to finally sate the fire in her heart.

Her orgasm, which she'd needed so fucking badly, was a wave crashing against the cliff of her body. She lay back, a tower rising from Sparky's body, shrouded in two affectionate bat girls. Sparky gazed up at her, worshiping her with her eyes as Brandy felt her orgasm rushing outwards, leaving muscles trembling and shaking as it roared past. The electricity running through her made it all the more intense. The fire in her heart simply blazed hotter, fuelled by it, making her body shine with sweat as the climax reached its apex.

Her eyes were wide, her mouth open and gasping. Her heart was pounding, and her pussy was still clenching against the hard cock it was so lovingly wrapped around.

Then Brandy crashed down.

The aftershocks rippled through her as she fell down limply on Sparky's chest. The Joltik's cock, her wonderful, perfect cock, was still throbbing, needy as Sparky let all her weight squash the Bug, melding their bodies together. Sparky's lips on her throat, her breasts topped by Brandy's own, their legs entwined.

"Fuck," Brandy gasped. "I've needed that."

The Noibat settled onto her back, massaging her shoulders and using their high-pitched song to soothe her with its vibrations.

"Are you alright?" Brandy asked, her lips grazing Sparky's. Just a flutter of a kiss.

"So good." Sparky groaned. "I feel like a pancake."

"A special pancake?"

"The queen of pancakes." Sparky grinned. "Legendary Pancake."

"If I had syrup, I'd pour it on," Brandy sighed and pressed a kiss against her lips, feeling their bodies still crackling together, her pussy still pulsing with her heartbeat, but her muscles were relaxing. Her breathing evened out. "Do you think we can go again? I'm not quite done."

"Oh no. No way." Sparky groaned. "Give me a moment to catch my breath."

"Sparky," Brandy growled. It wasn't very threatening. Brandy was grinning like an idiot. "Your Mistress wants it again.

"Well, if my Mistress wants it," Sparky grabbed Brandy's hips. "I have to keep her happy. She's perfect, you know?"

"Of course she is," Brandy huffed. "She has you, doesn't she?"

A fucking with a Pokémon on the edge of prideful tears was a new experience, but it really worked for Brandy. It worked for both of them. So they kept going. And going. And going. And going.

When Sparky's stamina finally gave out, Brandy felt the fire within her dampen. The heat in her chest had been appeased. The warmth of Sparky's body by hers was a delight to fill the void. Her soft fur, her cute kisses, the warmth of a hug. Every bit of her Brandy needed.

The two Noibat had to be dealt with, of course. Brandy wanted everyone to be happy, so there needed to be a pair of exhausted Bat girls before Brandy could finally settle down. But after being crushed into a ball, Sparky was up for a bit of entertainment before she dozed off. The pair blushed the entire way, overawed by the love they'd gotten caught up in.

It made for a glorious cuddle puddle to finally let exhaustion take her. There'd be problems later for getting delayed like this, but seeing the smile on Sparky's face as she slipped off to sleep? Brandy would miss the entire Tournament to see a smile like that. It was worth more than anything.

55+ chapters ahead on Patreon! including Side Stories. 

Finally finished a 20k side story, my brain melts. 

17