11 – Warm Feelings
5.6k 14 199
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Want to see 6 chapters ahead, as well as a bunch of other shamelessly horny stuff I write?
Check out my Patreon.

 

Returning home triumphant wasn't as big a deal when your hometown was Turrfield. The cozy village of stone buildings and slate roofs belonged on a postcard, beautiful in its simplicity. The air was fresh, and the sun was warm but not too hot. A small stream ran along the edge of town, fed by a waterfall in the mountains, often a favorite for locals to swim in.

The still-soaking mess that was Brandy didn't exactly look like a returning hero. More like Sparky and Calcine had fished her out of that stream and were taking her off to the market to weigh and sell her.

Whatever, Brandy knew she was a winner, and that's all that mattered.

"Okay," Brandy said, still feeling the day's aches in her legs. "What do you want to do? Turn in the dex-data and go shopping? Hang out a bit?" Brandy gulped and added at the end in a rush, "Visit my mom?"

"What's that last one?" Sparky said, "You don't want to do that one. I want that one!"

Brandy looked to Calcine for support, and the grey-freckled rock lady just shrugged. Foolish of her to expect more, really, Calcine seemed happy to go with the flow when she wasn't blistering hot and horny.

"Swear, I'm the only trainer who gets bullied by her Pokémon. " Brandy kicked her boot against the dirt road, sending a few stones skidding away.

"Hah! You're definitely not," Sparky cackled, "But it's still fun, even if it's unoriginal."

"It'd make more sense to go home for you," Calcine said. "You cleaned up nicely, but some warm food before anything else will improve your mood."

"That's very reasonable of you. I'm almost willing to believe this isn't just an excuse to see my Poké-mom,"

Sparky snerked. "You call her Poké-mom. That's adorable."

"Rock Types are reasonable," Calcine said, ignoring the imp beside her. "if you like reasonable, become a Rock Ace. You could build an excellent team."

"Ugh, a solid but boring team." Sparky groaned, "She's going to get Fire in her soon anyway, Brandy, then she'll liven up a bit. Don't let her slide you into becoming boring. Focus on getting us some Poké-mom's Poké-meals."

"Expecting my mom to cook for you? Well, if you insist," Brandy said, voice syrupy sweet.

Sparky wasn't sure why she was talking like that, but her fur prickled at the idea she'd just stumbled right into a trap.

---

Brandy's mother was busy, but that didn't stop her from cooking. The three sat around the family table that'd been moved into the study room, forced out of the living room by a small forest of packing boxes. Brandy didn't come into the study very often. Her human mother's computer was set up here, and she'd never had much luck playing around with it. Her Poké-mom didn't either, so they just left it to gather dust while her mother was out being all Professorly.

Sparky was kicking her legs under the table, sparring with Calcine as they watched the tall Volcarona ladle a soup pot, the smell of vegetables and spices fusing together in the air. Calcine watched Sparky and Brandy shift in their seats, eyes tearing up as the spicy scents wafted through the air.

"It smells delicious," Calcine said. "Will it be too spicy for you?"

"No, I love the heat," Brandy said. "You kind of have to when you got a Volcarona for a mom."

"Yeah," Sparky fussed her fingers together, fidgeting as all her eyes squinted at the soup pot like it was going to be her end. "Love that sort of thing. Me too"

"Sorry for something so simple. " Brandy's Poké-mom turned and smiled at the group. It was just a thin sliver of white, her big blue eyes far more expressive, and right now, they were beaming with pride. "I didn't expect my daughter to come back with two partners already."

"Undefeated!" Sparky laughed, kicking her chair as she made herself comfortable. "You should have seen her Poké-mom. She doesn't know when to quit."

"Poké-mom," the Volcarona laughed. "Call me Scoria dear, and she gets the can't quit attitude from her mother," Brandy's Poké-mom turned back to her cooking, a fond hum buzzing from her throat as she watched the pot. "I always knew my little Larvesta would inherit her spirit!"

There was a long pause, and Brandy wondered why the pair had gone so silent. Looking left and right, Calcine and Sparky had eyes locked on her Poké-mom's rear, sighing to themselves as they saw it bob back and fore as she cooked.

"Hey! No ogling my mom's butt," Brandy hissed under her breath, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment.

"Well, you barely have one. Can't we enjoy your future inheritance?" Sparky whispered back, leaning to press a hand to Brandy's rear. "This has a lot of filling out to do."

"Don't bet on it. I'm going to stay flat to spite you."

Sparky shifted her hand to cop a feel of Brandy's chest. "Oh, don't be so modest. You're far from flat, and we'll love you either way." and Sparky pinched a nipple, leaning in to whisper in Brandy's ear. "But if you decide to balloon out, I'll help you get used to them. Got a lot of experience having huge tits."

Calcine shook her head, looking between Brandy's face and the soup pot. "She won't be needing that for a while yet."

"And what does that mean?" Brandy squeaked, turning to glare at them. Anything to get away from those hungry blue Joltik eyes.

"You're already sweating plenty," Calcine said, patting Brandy's cheeks as they turned redder than Volcarona's wings.

"I can hear you teasing my daughter! Even if I wasn't a Pokémon, I'd notice you pulling at those bonds." Brandy's mother snapped, dropping her spoon into the soup and glaring.

Calcine looked up, a guilty expression crossing her face as she mouthed 'sorry' before Brandy could say anything. Sparky just smiled wider, leaning to drape herself over Brandy and resting her head on a shoulder.

Glowing blue eyes met in a battle of wills, but Sparky held firm and eventually got a bark of a laugh out of Brandy's Poké-mom.

"Willful and handsy! Just like Fenny," Brandy's mother sighed, reaching a hand to ruffle Brandy's hair. "You've picked quite the pair. I hope they're not running you ragged."

Brandy groaned, slumping in her seat as her mother filled bowls with steaming soup and then put them in front of the three. The aches had faded, but the pair had not been effortless captures, and they'd been pretty relentless about wanting more. For the first time ever, Brandy was more excited at the thought of a warm meal and a good night's sleep than getting a Pokémon into bed. She'd never expected this all to be so exhausting.

"How did you and Fenny meet Scoria?" Calcine asked as she took a few sips of the soup. Glancing at Brandy, all slumped over, she teased her mouth with the end of the spoon. Brandy shied away at first but, after a few pokes, rolled her lips over the spoon, staring at Calcine meaningfully as she did so. She'd tease right back, can't let them get everything their own way. 

Sparky watched them both like she expected them to burst into flame.

"Ah! She's always been a researcher at heart. She came to get my name off me and really impressed me. I'd never met someone who could keep up like she could, not even Trainers." Scoria said.

"They're awful together." Brandy sat to eat her bowl, taking big spoonfuls of the spicy soup. The warmth was blessed relief for her throat after all she'd done for Calcine. "The neighbors sent the police round once, thought someone was being murdered."

"Well, in a way, they were," Scoria smiled, "And the Police were very polite about it. Even congratulated me some,"

"Mom!"

"Oh, don't be so shy, Brandy! You've got two beautiful women fussing over you now. I'm sure you'll be annoying your parents with how loud you are soon enough."

"Deserve it. I missed so much sleep. What's with all the boxes, though? You moving out?" Brandy mumbled, offering her spoon to Sparky since she didn't seem to be eating. Four blue eyes flicked between it and her spoon nervously. Behind her, Calcine licked her spoon clean in an unnecessarily showy way, black tongue curling around the metal as she gave Sparky a smug look.

"Going to move in with your mother in Motostoke, now I don't have to look after my little Larvesta! You're free to come and go as you please."

Brandy opened her mouth to thank her mother, but not wanting to be outdone by Calcine, Sparky chose that moment to bite down.

Talk got a little tricky after that.

---

Sparky had her head stuck under the sink faucet, all four blue eyes a watery mess as she tried to cry out the mouthful she'd just had. Calcine held back her hair as Brandy commiserated with her, rubbing circles on her back.

"You should have said it was too hot," Brandy said. "You don't have to like it just because I do."

Sparky groaned, turning up the cold stream on her tongue until it splashed all over the bathroom.

"I'm surprised she isn't coughing up fireballs," Calcine said. "She's hotter to the touch than I am."

"I liked it," Sparky said, voice garbled by the water. "Just got me by surprise."

"Really, it's fine." Brandy wrapped her arms around Sparky's stomach and gave her a comforting squeeze. "It's cute you can't handle spicy food."

"We should have expected it, really. Bugs have a weakness to Fire."

"Fuck you both. Eat my ass." Sparky coughed as water shot down the wrong hole, shaking in Calcine's grip.

"You sure?" Calcine said, "My tongue's pretty spicy right now. It'd just make it worse."

Sparky flicked a hand at Calcine, and yellow tufts of her fur flew off her arm, forming little four-legged bugs that raced under Calcine's shirt and began biting away. Calcine smacked at her shirt as she tried to shake them free, but they bounced right back after each smack, an excited chitter as they savaged her with little pecking bites. The Rock Pokémon dropped to the floor, gasping as she tried to stop herself from breaking into a fit of ticklish giggles.

"Infestation!" Brandy gasped. "That's your third move. Oh, that's so weird."

"You're weird. She's weird. Dating a pair of weirdos," Sparky griped, rinsing her mouth with more water. "With poor taste in food."

Brandy laughed. Far as she was concerned, they both deserved this after all their teasing. "Still want to fuck me tonight?"

"I want to die," Sparky mumbled, "Then after I've done that ... yeah."

"Well, I wasn't planning to become a Ghost Trainer, but I'll see what I can do."

199