14 – Three Parts of a Whole
5.2k 13 160
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To put it lightly, the trial wasn’t going well. Crossing a room had turned into a Wooloo pile-on and the only thing stopping her from being savaged was her slowly weakening grip on Calcine. A small army of Wooloo girls had fired webs at them as they copied Sparky’s ability. The leftover glue of that binding was the only thing keeping Brandy and Calcine together. Now the girls were bathing Brandy with their tongues, enthusiastically working at freeing her back up for their golden-freckled leader. Something that wasn’t helping Brandy think straight one bit.

“You need a plan quick,” Calcine says, giving the sweating Brandy a tap with her hand. Calcine had to show who she was talking to because she couldn't move. Leaning forward, Calcine tapped to head to the lady with the great grey mane of hair, her rocky skin tapping off one of those two massive horns. “You need to back off.”

“Oh, my! Very loyal. Don’t worry dear, I’m more than willing to share,” the horned lady says. “If we’re all going to enjoy ourselves, how about names? Your poor Trainer there just blushed as red as an Oricorio, so I suppose I can settle for being called Valerie.”

She dragged her fingers along Brandy’s neck, black polished nails prickling her skin until she could curl a finger under Brandy’s chin and tease at it with gentle strokes.

“My girls and I are excited to take care of you. I promise you won’t regret a moment of it. They’re keen to please.” Valerie rubbed the head of one of the Wooloo licking away at Brandy. The Wooloo nuzzled fondly back into her hand, adorably cute in how earnestly they enjoyed the gesture.

Heat burning in Brandy’s cheeks, her mind was tripping over itself trying to think here. The lapping tongues of the Wooloo slid over her skin and teased her mind with ripples of warm pleasure. It wasn’t a situation she’d ever fantasized about, but she was enjoying it a great deal. Valerie’s steel wall of confidence was also exhilarating to be the focus of. She wanted to take charge, and Brandy was warming to the idea. It’d be so easy to let herself be peeled off Calcine and give herself up to a small army of cute women all pumped to have her way with her. All overseen by someone Brandy clearly had the hots for. She could drown in Valerie’s massive chest while they took turns! Bliss!  

Brandy looked at the door across the field. It might as well have been on a different Continent for all the chance she’d have to reach it. Badly outnumbered and quickly losing resolve, even Calcine seemed to get a little softer under her grip, clearly not as unaffected by Valerie’s charms as she was fronting. They had tackled Sparky right across the hall and she was...

Where was she, anyway? Shouldn’t she have come back to help by now? Brandy craned her head to spot her other Partner, but in her fixed position, she’d have had to twist her head right around to have a chance.

What had Willow said? This was a test to manage multiple partners. If she didn’t face it with that in mind, she’d lose for sure. So start with the one at hand.

Calcine was a Rock and steadfast by her side. In the short time they’d been together, Brandy hadn’t seen her bear her heart, but she knew it beat in there. She’d trusted Brandy to be sharp enough to keep up with her. Right now Calcine was her shield, keeping her safe, putting her body on the line to act as a bulwark against impossible odds. Very Rock type of her, but with that fiery Calcine edge of pride buried away, only drawn out the greater the challenge rose. She could use that fire right now.

“Don’t need to be pleased,” Brandy says, staring up at golden eyes. She pressed her grip on Calcine tighter, rubbing her head against Calcine’s hard back. “Calcine can slam me harder than you ever could, and she’s near inexhaustible. You can’t compete with that.”

Valerie shook her head, amusement playing all over her face. “I can hammer with the best of them, but that’s not what sex should be about. We’ll attend to your needs, won’t we, girls?”

A chorus of excited confirmations came from the Wooloo surrounding Brandy, stopping their licking to smother Brandy in kisses. She can’t help but groan, rolling her body up against Calcine’s. Fingers traced the Rock Pokémon’s abs as she tried to press the feelings out from her mind and deep into her partner, trying to draw on strength from her steadfast rigidity.

“You don’t know what Brandy wants,” Calcine says, orange eyes locked on Valerie’s, her words curling with embers of passion. “Sex, yes, but she wants to win this. She’s got determination far beyond most, and I will not let you break her.”

Brandy bit her bottom lip. Calcine was going to make her heart melt!

With a finger on her lip, Valerie thought of a response. Brandy doubted either of them would hold up to the affections of dozens of cute women for long, but until they broke Brandy free, every moment of delay counted. Valerie seemed to want to win the verbal sparring fair and square. That was a precious moment bought for both of them. But even with Valerie’s focus fully on them, if Brandy made some space, it wouldn’t be enough. They’d quickly be swarmed again.

Brandy had to rely on her other partner, and that was frightening.

Sparky had been trouble ever since she’d dropped into Brandy’s lap, but that was part of the charm. She had more energy than sense and loved to cause trouble, but when it came to fighting, she’d throw herself in just as hard for Brandy. Sparky was all about action and reaction. Brandy didn't think she could cope with a lazy day without making it exciting. So while she was out of sight currently, Brandy doubted she was done with the fight. Sparky was drawn to chaos and thrived in it, so it was up to Brandy and Calcine to give her the tools she needed.

With an excited cry, a pair of Wooloos peeled her left arm free of Calcine, running their mouths along her arm to clean it up with enthusiastic kisses and nuzzles of their delightfully soft woolen cloaks. They really were cute. Brandy could see the appeal for women. Their sheer eagerness to make Brandy smile was a little infectious.

Valerie is quick to step in and take over, taking Brandy’s hand in her own and lacing fingers together. Squeezing on Brandy’s palm as she plays with the arm, teasing it back and fore with her strength.

“I can see why you two get along so well. Both wonderfully fit.” Valerie says, “I bet you know how to use those firm hands. Don’t you want a little fun?”

Brandy could feel Calcine softening against her skin, the warmth bleeding through. If she wanted to call forth the fire, she’d need to stoke the flames more. Maybe she could play into this.

Brandy pressed her hand forward, taking Valerie’s with her with an amused coo. She planted both on Valerie’s massive Pokémon chest. She kept meeting women like this. It was going to give her a complex! But when you’re dealt nothing but bad hands in the chest department, you can at least try to enjoy losing the game.

Arceus above they felt good! No wonder Sparky and Calcine kept going on about her inheriting.  

“There we go!” Valerie says, smiling as she squeezes in to get closer to Brandy.

It ends up with Calcine awkwardly sandwiched between both, pressed by Brandy from behind and the rolling hills of Valerie around the front as she tries to get at the Trainer. Calcine’s eyes narrow at being ignored, but all she can see of Brandy right now is her hand pawing at Valerie’s curves, fingers dimpling deep into tanned skin. The heat rises from Calcine against Brandy’s cheek, so Brandy massages her fingers in deeper, and as the licking Wooloo freed her, she completes her pincer movement. She slips a hand under Calcine’s stolen shirt and raises it up in bunches until she can get at Calcine’s chest too, mirroring her work on Valerie. Kissing along Calcine’s shoulder blades with soft little murmurs, the Rock is hopelessly stuck between a Trainer and a soft place.

“She’s warm too,” Valerie says, rubbing up against Calcine. “I didn’t know Rock’s could be so fun. We can share you know? I’d love to swap positions, and press her between us both. Wouldn’t you?”

Brandy had to keep the victorious excitement out of her eyes. Valerie was accidentally helping! Calcine can’t help but think of the image and Brandy’s Rock actually squirms as her imagination runs wild. Brandy can hear the drumbeat of Calcine’s heart through her back, a building tempo that gives away just how enthused she was getting at the idea. It was time to give it a shot before Calcine switched sides and joined Valerie in making a Brandy sandwich.

“Calcine” Brandy whispered, “Incinerate”

Valerie howled as Calcine’s eyes flickered a bright orange and a curl of steam came out of her mouth. Fingertips lit up, burning heat melted right through the webbing and soaked deep into Valerie’s skin and Calcine grabbed her and took her to the ground with a thunderous slam. The horned temptress gasped as heat flowed straight from Calcine’s fingertips into her skin, heating her up and making her pant. They left behind Brandy, sticky glue dripping off her as it melted away in the heated air.

Still, an entire pack of Wooloo to contend with, who took their kisses and licks to Brandy’s front with enthusiasm. Slowly being buried under a pile of soft and cuddly women, Brandy got another order out through a throat, already frogging up with the desire to turn words into pleasured groans.

“Sparky! Infestation!”

Like an avenging angel, Sparky lept out of the grass at the pile-on, hands lashing out at hundreds of tiny yellow bugs that landed on the Wooloo’s protective fur and burrowed right in. They tightened their grips on Brandy, unsure of what to do, and then they rubbed against her hard. Mewling and moaning as the infestation sunk in and began nibbling at their skin, pin-prick bites that inflamed the senses and left them twitching.  

Sparky dragged Brandy out of the pile by her arms, the Wooloo so focused on their own itches they didn’t even notice their scratching post was getting away.

“You’re the best,” Brandy says, smiling up at the Joltik

“Yeah, duh! Now get your ass up and run!”

The door was a long way to go, but they had a moment to make some distance, and Brandy didn’t waste it. Calcine giving her a smoky look as she held Valerie down on the ground, arms pinned as the overconfident Pokémon panted with heat. The thick grey woolen coat she had on may save her from direct attacks, but heat? The heat was making her sweat buckets already and Calcine was merciless in keeping it building, flecks of embers crackling off her jet-black skin as she poured her power into her opponent.

Messy, but they’d gotten away with it!

“Copycat!” Valerie groaned. “Don’t let our guests get away unsatisfied!”

Brandy ran harder. She didn’t want to get bitten by a swarm of tiny Wooloos. The big ones had already savaged her enough!

“You owe me double tonight!” Sparky groaned as she gave Brandy a slap on the rear. Brandy turned to see Sparky turn back to face the Wooloos with arms out-raised and with a blur of speed, she jumped into the approaching stream of puffy white bugs, practically cotton balls with tiny legs. Web’s trailing behind her, Sparky whirled towards them, acting as spinning flypaper to soak up the attack and getting absolutely swarmed in a deluge of biting cotton balls, going down in a fit of giggles.

Brandy honored the sacrifice and kept going, long legs finally paying off for more than just attracting approving Pokémon glances. A few Wooloo rolled after her as she thundered across the field. The first to reach her pounces and grabs around Brandy’s shoulders, but Brandy wears the woman like a cape and presses on. Ignoring the soft kisses she was being smothered in, Brandy drags the Wooloo over the door’s threshold and out the field.

Safe! Relief floods her as she hears a buzzer that hopefully signifies the end of the test.

She turns to the Wooloo kissing her neck and sweeps her off her feet, diving in to plant a victory kiss on the shocked woman. Brandy felt mighty proud of herself when the poor Wooloo all but melts under the sudden display of confidence, eyes wide as she sinks into the kiss and then sliding down Brandy’s body all weak at the knees, hugging her legs and kissing her thighs while she’s down there, looking pleased as anything with herself.

They really were soft-hearted when alone! Cute!

Now 8 chapters ahead on the Patreon!

Halfway there! When I hit 20 ahead, I plan to go 3 chapters a week. Wish me luck!

 

160