29 – Pawmi Will Play (18+)
4k 6 132
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Sparky had put her ass on the line a lot for Brandy. Putting her tits on the line was proving to be her biggest challenge yet.
 
Not that she hated Calcine. Despite all her teasing, she was actually growing fond of her. The love reflecting off Brandy's bond flowed back on the pair, and they couldn't help but get a little sweet on each other in the face of that. The issue right now was that Pokémon needed that link. 
 
They couldn't bond directly with each other. That's what humans are for! 
 
Focus, Sparky, do it for Brandy. Give Calcine the best boobjob of her life. It's not like Brandy was going to be doing it anytime soon. 
 
Sparky sniggered to herself, Calcine gripping her hair as she gasped. "What's so funny?"
 
"Thinking about boobs,"
 
"Yeah, aren't you always? Why's that funny?" Calcine said. She was trying to get in the mood, and Sparky was doing a great job of aiding and delaying that. 
 
"Brandy don't got 'em. " Sparky cackles. She gets her hair pulled for that comment, squeaking as Calcine drags her head up so she can narrow her eyes at her. "Rough play? I'm trying to massage your dick here!"
 
"Teasing is fine, but you're being mean about it. Show more care for Brandy's feelings," Calcine said. Calcine thought she could lecture Sparky while trying to get her off? This was unfair! 
 
Hot, but unfair. 
 
"I care about her feelings and want her to be proud of me," Sparky said, staring back defiantly. 
 
Calcine tipped a hand to the drooling Brandy in response. She'd fallen back onto the bedcovers, eyes glassy as she drifted off in whatever overstimulated daydream she was stuck in. 
 
 "Okay, fair." Sparky had to give her that one. "Maybe I could have paid a little more attention. She's just as bad, though!"
 
"Then we have to be better, so she catches up." Calcine ruffles Sparky's hair. "I know you try hard, but if you're putting in all that effort, you should get rewarded. Not waste it doing the wrong thing." 
 
Stupid sexy Calcine making all these good points.
 
Sparky puffed her cheeks as she squeezed Calcine's dick between her chest. As much as she liked to tease Calcine about her size, she was a Pokémon. They didn't do small, and Calcine nicely filled the space between her tits. It was a hard length, but she could feel it softening as she rolled her fat breasts over it in a bouncing motion. Sparky might not be the tallest, but she'd got curves you could be jealous of. 
 
Calcine's cock appreciated it, even if the Rock Pokémon was as stoic as ever. It was a nice dick, too. She had to give Calcine points for the thickness of it. If she learned to use it better, she could melt Brandy better than her shocks. 
 
Sure, it wasn't Joltik quality, but we can't all be perfect.
 
"You can suck it if you're that curious about it," Calcine said, amused Sparky was staring at the cock bouncing between her chest so much. 
 
"Want my teeth that close to it, do you?"
 
"Please don't suck it. Breasts are fine," Calcine was trying to get in the mood. Bless her. 
 
"Well, now I want to," Sparky said, gnashing her mouth like she was trying to bite through a tough steak. "Om nom"
 
"Sparky. Sexy?" Calcine said, "The point of this is to warm me up so I can massage some heat into Brandy. Terrifying me isn't a turn-on."
 
"You sure? Maybe you're into it."
 
Sparky felt her head dragged back, hair pulling at the top of her head as Calcine forced her to look up into her pure orange eyes, the magma swirling inside them. 
 
"Be good. Or I'll punish you." Calcine said, voice rumbling like an earthquake was building. 
 
Now, Sparky really wanted to be bad, and she knew just how to do it.
 
She took Calcine's shaft in one hand, the Rock Pokémon narrowing her eyes at her as she pressed it up through her cleavage and poked out the top. Wrapping her lips around its tip, Sparky started sucking gently before giving way to lap at it with her tongue. She got a hand busy rubbing Calcine's balls and stroking the base of her cock where it met her chest. Total stimulation. 
 
Calcine tasted so weird, like the charr on barbecued pineapple. Sparky hated the taste of it immediately, then couldn't resist another lick to confirm it was as strange and messed up as she'd tried. Then another. Calcine's moans from the experimental licks filling the room as she licked the tip of her cock like a lollipop, tit-flesh still squeezing in on it as it throbbed back against her. 
 
 "Oh, fuck!" Calcine groaned. "That's too much!"
 
Sparky smiled as she continued licking along the tip of Calcine's cock, taking her time to shine it up nice and wet. Brandy could thank her later if they managed to put her brain back where it belonged.
 
"Liking it ?" Sparky teased. "Am I being good?"
 
"Yes! Fuck, you're amazing." Calcine growled. "No wonder Brandy couldn't handle it. You're a pro with that tongue."
 
Sparky grinned wide, showing Calcine all the teeth. "I can show you all she felt. Shock you right now."
 
"I will throw you out that window."
 
"Do it," Sparky said, pushing her mouth down on Calcine's dick. Burying her face in her own chest in one squashing motion, she rolls her tongue over the first inch of Calcine's cock. It was pliant now, heat rolling off it, making her chest sweaty. More than enough, but teasing was too much fun. "Scoria will catch us like this, and she'll do way worse to you than you can do to me."
 
"Bet?" Calcine gasped as Sparky defiantly pushed her mouth deeper onto Calcine's dick. Hot pre-cum splashed across Sparky's tongue. She came up coughing and scratching at her tongue. 
 
"Ah fuck you! It's fucking spicy!"
 
Calcine snorted. "Got what you deserve."
 
"No!" Sparky squeaked, licking her arm to get the spicy cum off her tongue. "I deserve to be fucking our beautiful Trainer. You sort her out. I'm done! I'm so done!"
 
Calcine laughed again, leaning to grab Sparky's tongue and pull it out. She took it in her mouth, rolling her lips over it and helping clean her off. If Sparky's eyes got any wider, they would pop out of her head.
 
"Better?" Calcine growled, licking her lips. 
 
"Holy shit," Sparky said, so shocked she actually forgot about the burn she was feeling. "Did... did you just lick me clean?"
 
Calcine purred, the sound of it completely alien in her throat. "Can't handle me when I'm hot?" 
 
Sparky shook her head rapidly. "Fire Calcine is nasty."
 
Calcine grinned and lifted Sparky onto the bed, pushing her over onto her front and then rolling Brandy beside her. 
 
"Mmm! Mercy!" Sparky said, ass wiggling in the air. "Go easy on me. I'll be good!"
 
The moan Calcine got out of Sparky when she slapped a hand down onto that butt was almost as satisfying as the boobjob she'd just gotten. She was more tender with Brandy pressing her hand to that cute fit bubble butt and working her fingers into the flesh. She let her heat flow. Sparky had worked herself up plenty, and the fire came easily. Her skin warmed and softened until it was so smooth even the fucked silly Brandy was arching her back to press against the softness. The heat seeps down past muscle and into bone.
 
"Ah fuck," Sparky groaned, her skin shining as Calcine rubbed and drew sweat from the pair of them. Swapping hands to get the scent of the pair on each other and make them even more eager to press back into her touch.
 
"This is actually really good. You could charge for this." Sparky said, breath light as she let out happy sighs.
 
"I might. You don't know what my bill is going to be,"
 
"Jokes on you. You're the only one of us with money. You're paying for our date tomorrow, Sugar Rock."
 
"Who says I'm charging Poké-bucks?" Calcine replied, rubbing her thumb around the curve of Sparky's hip and sliding it between her legs. 
 
The Joltik kicked her feet excitedly as Brandy's burbling calmed down to a happy simmer, whispering Calcine and Sparky's names in between little snippets of lurid things she wanted to do to them.
 
 The pair of them let out a little 'Aw' at her, Sparky giving the Trainer a hip bump as Calcine kept working heat into their muscles and teased at Sparky's cock. It wasn't a full stroke, but even that slight contact let the heat slide across Sparky's length, and it felt great. 
 
"You two are both pretty special," Calcine said after the massage hot got them both panting from the heat. Like they were both basking in a good sauna or hot bath, enjoying it too much to pull away.
 
"Oh yeah? Why's that?" Sparky asked, writhing under Calcine's attention.
Calcine leaned forward to kiss Sparky's neck before answering, "Because for all your many, many faults. That I could list all day."
 
"Please, don't. Say nice things." Sparky said, feet stroking at Calcine's arms as she lifted her kicking legs. "I like a bit of sugar with all your horrible spice." 
 
"For all of that, you are willing to try for us. Way harder than you need to. For little reward. It's why I got upset at Brandy earlier for trying to make you wait."
 
"Awww, you care," Sparky gushed. 
 
"I do. She wants to be good for us, making me want her to be good to you. Even if you then melted her brain."
 
"'s a cute brain," Sparky nodded.
 
"It is. Don't break it. She's only human."
 
"She's our human," Sparky said, pride in her voice. 
 
"Yeah," Calcine smiled. "With you on that"
 
"You two are fucking saps," Brandy murmured. Calcine stopped her rubbing in surprise, and Sparky buried her face in the cover in embarrassment. "Sappy saps. Don't make my bed all sticky."
 
"You're back!" Calcine said, diving on Brandy and kissing her neck. Brandy laughed as Calcine worked her way around, kissing her lips, batting at her to get some space. 
 
"Have been for a bit! I just liked the massage and you both being cute." Brandy grinned. "Sorry for making you wait, Sparky."
 
"Apology not accepted."
 
"Well, how rude," Brandy huffed. "Calcine, can you keep doing this? I'm going to get on Sparky and make her accept my apology."
 
"Sure," Calcine said, trailing a hot finger down Brandy's spine, making the Trainer shiver. "You good to go?"
 
"Oh, I'm not just good to go." Brandy said as she pushed Sparky over onto her front. Her limbs felt soft, and everything was puffy and warm. But even after an orgasm so powerful she'd drifted off into another plane of reality, she had her duty as a Trainer to do. "I'm going to get some Joltik dick today if it kills me." 
 
If Sparky did that trick again, it just might. 
 
15+ chapters ahead on Patreon!

Making a push to get 20 chapters ahead for the New year. The schedule won't change for me, the next chapter is on Tuesday.

Have a Merry Christmas all!

132