39 – Special Maid Service (18+)
3.8k 12 101
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sparky and Calcine were literally eating out of Brandy’s hands and suckling on her fingers for dessert, while a tall and wickedly cute Scorbunny sat in Brandy’s lap and kissed her with relentless enthusiasm.

The date was going really well.

Pretty’s long ears bobbed as she peppered Brandy’s lips with kisses, making Brandy snap in the air to chase them, and the Scorbunny grinned like an idiot when Brandy missed, bobbing her head to dare her to press the attack. The Scorbunny’s maid dress made a perfect handhold to pull on, dragging her back into the kiss and almost pulling Pretty off balance. She kept from falling entirely off Brandy by flailing her arms, but as her butt slid out along Brandy’s lap, she was dropped with a thump into Brandy’s chest.

“Hey!” Pretty said, her voice muffled by Brandy’s bust. “Actually... no, this is good,”

Calcine chuckled beside Brandy, giving one of Pretty’s ears a stroke, rolling finger and thumb along the long length of the white ear tipped with red. Pretty’s leg kicked as Calcine stroked firmly, a happy little purr rumbling in Brandy’s chest, which tickled and made her giggle.

“Your idea of a date?” Brandy asked with an eyebrow raised. Though the dopey smile on her face made it clear Calcine had done well.

“Well,” Calcine said, “they said it’d be more about relationship building. I think Pretty likes tall, athletic girls.”

Pretty gives a thumbs up as she gets comfortable, her free ear flicking at Brandy’s face and making her splutter until she grabs it and massages it like Calcine. They match speeds, and Pretty’s back arches nicely as the purr deepens.

“Fire types,” Sparky huffs, still nibbling away at Brandy’s fingers. “Horny, the lot of them. You got to watch your pants around them, Brandy.”

“They can have my pants if they’re all good-looking,” Brandy said, squeaking as Pretty immediately began undoing her belt. “I was kidding! Kidding!”

“Sorry? I can’t hear you. I got the bit about having your pants,” Pretty said as she threw the belt away and began working on the buttons.

Brandy didn’t even know how to argue against such a massive lie, so she settled for squeezing down on the ear she had and kissing along it until she reached the bottom. Whispering with hot breath, “I know you can hear me. These aren’t for show.”

The noise Pretty made was one for memory, a delighted squeal mixed with shocking horny need, a garbled wail from a Pokémon who didn’t know how to handle herself.

“Brandy’s learning fast. Holy shit,” Sparky said, awed. “Do me? Do me?”

“Do you what?”

“Awwww, she doesn’t even know what she’s doing. Is this like instinct?” Sparky poked Brandy’s cheek. “Are you messing with me? You know what you’re doing!”

“Of course,” nodded Brandy, who had absolutely no clue. She was being honest. Why was that such a big deal?

Pretty’s legs twitched, and she leaned back, looking up at Brandy with big, sad eyes. “You’re going to get me off, right? I mean, you’re hot, and I’m hot. We should mix flames and make a bonfire!”

She wanted to, she really did, but Brandy was trying to look after her own Pokémon’s desires, and Calcine hadn’t brought her here to fuck a cute bunny girl. Possibly. Maybe if she was heated up, she might have done that, but she seemed into the idea of the date even after cooling off. There was probably more to it than just getting Brandy laid.

“How about you work for it? I know Calcine was hoping for something today.”

Pretty bounced right up to her feet in one flip, giving the three a mess of a curtsey as her ruffled-up maid dress scrunched over her body. “Then I’ll work hard! Pip, tea good?”

The tanned human hostess returned, balancing a tray on her hand with a teapot and several fancy-looking cups. It smelled nice, with a hint of cinnamon and something sweet like honey, but even richer and more indulgent.

Pip looked at Pretty, who blushed, and Brandy’s belt, which was now flung over a chair, making Brandy blush too, and shook her head.

“Pretty is enthusiastic. I hope she wasn’t a bother.”

“If she was, Brandy loved being bothered,” Sparky said, wiping her lips off Brandy’s arm. Brandy tried to give her a smack for it, but she was quick, ducking under the arm and tucking in for a hug. Smug as anything at the turnabout.

“Good!” Pip said as she poured out cups of tea. “One of the things we try to teach is for couples to be open with their feelings. There’s no one more open about it than Pretty.”

The Scorbunny blushed harder, hiding her face in Pip’s arm. Pip laughed fondly and gave her ears a stroke.

“Why I love her. She’s always been clear to me about what she wants. Hrm, Brandy, what do you think your Partners want?”

Brandy took her teacup and held it in both hands, staring into it thoughtfully. That was a tricky question, and she wasn’t unaware of Sparky and Calcine staring at her with bright eyes on either side as she picked her answer.

“Well, me.” Brandy said, and Sparky head-butted her side with a snort. “Hey! I’m going to say more. That was just the obvious. You want to prove yourself, I think. You always volunteer to jump into things first, and maybe I don’t say thank you enough for it.”

“I don’t!” Sparky huffed, worming her way further into her hug with Brandy. She was nice and warm on Brandy’s side, and her soft fur always felt good. “Well, maybe a little. But just so you don’t forget me.”

“I’d never. You’re so good at things! You may tease me a lot, but you’re great in fights, almost too much in bed, and fearless. You may sometimes be a pest, but you’re worth putting up with.”

“Wow, wow. Brandy thinks I’m tolerable. Just love my huge boobs and butt,” Sparky said, but smugly. She was fishing for more compliments, and Brandy didn’t mind laying it on.

“I love the huge boobs and butt.” Brandy said, giving each a squeeze in return. “They’re so good, be crazy not to.”

“They do look something you could sink your teeth into,” Pip said, and that coming from a calm, polite maid made it sound scandalous. Sparky’s eyes popped wide as she stared at the smiling human, who chewed her bottom lip at Sparky. Brandy felt Sparky squirm against her.

“The honesty is good, though, Sparky. Pretty you want to do the next?” Pip said, dusting off her dress and then getting down on her knees and somehow gracefully crawling under the table.

It was such an odd move that it left Calcine and Brandy speechless, looking at Pretty for answers. The Scorbunny just shrugged.

“What about Calcine? She seems chill.”

“Hah.” Brandy fake laughed. The idea of it made sense to someone who didn’t know her. “She is sometimes, but when Calcine gets her blood up, she’s affectionate. Aggressively so even. I think being pushed like that is what she loves. Facing challenges, new experiences, and finding things that boil her blood.”

“Mmm,” Calcine sipped her tea. It was sweet stuff but quite drinkable, and it warmed you up from the inside. “I don’t like chaos like you usually throw us into. I like challenges, but I want to tackle them properly, and I want to win.”

“Fire and Rock!” Pretty said, bouncing on her heels. Sparky squirmed in Brandy’s lap and let out a squeak, eyes going wide. Odd, but they were having a moment here, so Brandy let it pass.

“That makes sense,” Brandy said. “Calm passion, ordered lust? It’s like going the extra distance to make a moment come together. Like coming up with a complex date plan to get your Trainer eaten out by a Bunny Girl.”

“Imagine,” Calcine said. “That sounds like a lot of work.”

“Love you for it.” Brand rubbed her head against Calcine’s. It was softening a little, which clearly showed Calcine was enjoying herself.

“FUCK!” Sparky yelped, and Brandy turned to rub her head, too.

“Love you too.”

“Yeah, yeah, it’s delightful, but that’s not it. She’s ... fuck!” and Sparky moaned, batting her head against Brandy’s as if trying to slam something out of her head.

“You okay?” Brandy asked worriedly, squeezing Sparky’s hand.

Sparky flicked up the tablecloth, and the cause of her reactions was made clear. Pip had her hands rested on Spark’s thighs and, from the splotches of shining skin, had been delivering wet kisses all along them unto reaching her cock. She was busy working that impressive piece of meat over with her tongue with such devotion it made Brandy sympathetically squirm in her seat.

“Aaaaahhhh,” Sparky howled, “Oh ‘cues! Oh, my fuck oh my gosh.”

Pip gave Brandy a wink and then tugged the tablecloth down, hiding from view again.

“There are rewards for honesty!” Pretty said, excitedly bouncing in place. “Who wants to share?”

“I regret not spending more time with my Partners!” Brandy said in a rush.

“I resist having fun when I feel there’s no benefit. I should let myself live in the moment more!” Calcine said louder, clapping a hand over Brandy’s mouth.

Brandy just spoke around her fingers, laughing as she ducked her head left and right to dodge them. “I need to improve in bed. I’m not very experienced!”

“I worry I’m not as versatile as Sparky and mainly act as a shield. I could do more!”

Pretty was holding her stomach from how hard she was laughing at the pair, her ears bobbing as she shook her head.

“Too much sharing! You need to save some for later. How are we going to reward this?”

Calcine grinned, flicking her eyes down to the table. “Well, crawl under, and I’m sure you’ll find a way. I’m sure we can ask our own questions now.”

Pretty didn’t need asking twice, the table rattling as it had to deal with both Pip and Pretty under there, bumping into each other as they worked to get the pants off everyone.

“Calcine,” Sparky said, arms on the table for support and tongue lolling out as she panted, sweat dripping off her forehead. “I take it back. You are so good at arranging dates. Holy shit.”

15+ chapters ahead on Patreon!

It's just not a smut series without some Maids

101