50 – A Hard Day’s Night (18+)
3.1k 11 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Progress felt good. 

When Sparky first jumped Brandy, they'd both been too excited and flailing to last more than a few minutes. A few delightful, intense minutes, but it was still a pretty short fuck for two people with such deep reserves of stamina. 

Now with practice and a bit of heart-to-heart sharing, they were doing much better. Sparky had learned to pace herself, Calcine-like in her steadiness as she kept Brandy on the edge of an orgasm, slowing her thrusts every time Brandy felt like she was about to tip into a mind-melting climax. She'd completely lost track of time. The only sign of progress she had was how many times Lizzy had tensed up and filled her mouth with fizzling, sweet-tasting cum. Electric stamina was frightful because they were up to four already, and while Lizzy seemed to get rather sensitive, she was still just as hard as when they'd started. 

Brandy's legs were shaking as they tried to cling to Sparky's body, and she felt lightheaded. Breathing through your nose got difficult when a cock got so slick with cum that it ended up in places it shouldn't be. The two Electric Types were on it, though, Lizzy withdrawing her cock from Brandy's throat with a wet pop and letting her pant, resting her face on Lenna's stomach as she tried to fill her lungs back up.

"Relentless monsters," Brandy gasped between breaths. "Going to break a girl."

Sparky laughed, squeezing her hips as she kept up her slow strokes. Brandy was still sensitive from the Thunder Wave, and every slide of Sparky's cock over her insides had her body straining to break free of the webbing. Brandy felt like she'd be doing backflips if she was fully mobile, which probably would have made sex much more difficult. 

Lizzy tried to clean up Brandy's face with a dabbing hand, but she was a mess. Sweat and cum were all mixed into a sticky paste with an overwhelmingly acidic smell. Like a sweeter battery acid, which, while appropriate, was not exactly the most fragrant thing to have in your nostrils. Brandy blew her nose and a bubble of cum popped against Lizzy's fingers. 

"Aw! Gross." the Helioptile gasped, long floppy black ears flicking back. They had no rigidity and hung loose, the yellow tips sparkling with electricity. It was a strange look, more like ribbons than ears, but Brandy was happy to admit it was also cute. Compared to Lenna's rugged fighter build, Lizzy was an adorable princess. 

"You put it all there," Calcine laughed. She'd been happy to watch it all, legs kicking the air as she lay on her front. "Your fault for trying to paint her completely"

"Well, I'm going to take a break," Lizzy groaned, looking for something to wipe her fingers on. Her eyes settled on Lenna's feathers, which got her a sharp-eyed glare from the Sirfetch'd. Even knightly duties had their limits. "Fine! Fine, I'll go get the canteens and clean up. You deserve a turn anyway."

Lizzy turned, and Brandy finally got to see her ass, which was a bigger deal than she'd expected. Lizzy had a tail! The first Pokémon she'd met with one, she used it to slap Brandy's ass as she went, her flesh ringing as the thick black tail bounced off, Sparky laughing as the very tip of the tail curled to kiss her stomach. 

"Tail Whip! Cool. Can we claim that as a Move?" 

"Already known, sorry" Lizzy grinned, "I love making Researcher's bubble with it."

"Bubble?" Brandy said, feeling a lot better with some air in her lungs. Though Sparky was still driving her to near ruin with her dick, at least she'd not feint when she got there. Probably.  

"Think about it," Lizzy said, blowing Brandy a kiss before walking off, tail swishing behind her. 

Brandy thought about it pretty hard. 

"She meant she fucked them with it," Sparky said, patting Brandy's side.

"I know!" Brandy huffed. "I was thinking about it."

"Cheek! Think about this instead!"

Sparky thrust forward, fully hilting herself in one flesh-rippling stroke. Brandy felt a sudden crackling rush of energy wash through her body. Not an orgasm, but it sure felt like one as every squeezed-upon nerve sang out in delight.   

"So fucking good," Brandy moaned, entwining her arms with Sparky's as she tried once again to pull herself free, to no avail, enjoying the feel of her slick cock sliding in and out of her at a leisurely pace. It didn't matter Sparky was taking it easy, her dick was big enough to curl Brandy's toes and tangle her words up in her mouth. Power flowed through Brandy's body and crackled in her brain so vividly she felt her skin should have been glowing. 

Lenna hadn't said a word for a while. She was studying them. Fighters could be weird like that, always looking for the next advantage, but her firm muscles had been the perfect mattress for Brandy to get fucked on, so she forgave some staring. But even if she was keeping quiet, Lenna's massive cock wasn't something Brandy could really ignore, especially when Sparky shoved her face right into it. Brandy parted her lips to let it rest in her mouth as Sparky finally slammed into Brandy hard enough to hit the switch. 

Brandy had made some pretty intense noises during sex, but this was the first time she'd full-throated screamed, the thick cock she had her mouth wrapped around not enough to stifle the orgasmic cry. Sparky had built her up to something special, and the orgasm hit like a hammer, Brandy's head rolling back as Sparky's cock pulsed and filled her with warm, fizzling cum. It was such a deliciously hard blow to her senses that it took all of Brandy's willpower to not black out and keep sucking, her tongue dancing over the spongy underside of Lenna's shaft.

"You take care of your Queen well," Lenna sighed, holding Brandy's head just in case she passed out. Brandy just added a little bit of thumb to her cock sucking, hungry for anything she could work out her feelings on right now.

"Better every day," Sparky grinned as she withdrew with a wet, sticky sound. That alone got another gurgling gasp from Brandy as her body tensed up again. "She might struggle to do anymore. You be upset about that?"

"Of course not," Lenna said, "I wouldn't have her break herself in front of her Champions. She's held her own just fine."

Brandy felt Sparky's fingers work between them, clearing out the webbing with scooping hands. Sparky's webbing didn't affect her and quickly dissolved once she'd touched it. Just one of the odd quirks of Pokémon Moves. Her vision slowly returned to normal as her mind cleared. She had to face the monumental cock she was busy giving the lamest blowjob to, just sucking on the side of it like a lollipop she'd decided to lick to the center of in the messiest way possible. 

"Mercury," Brandy said, voice bubbling from the high she was still basking in. 

"Well, you didn't break her," Calcine said, "But you mixed her up."

"No, no," Brandy mumbled. "Practice for Mercury. If Lenna wants to, I'd like it."

"You are spent," Sparky said, slapping Brandy's butt. She'd been doing that a lot, and it was getting raw back there. "There's no way you got the energy to move."

"With a little help from my friends," Brandy sang, "You and Calcine hold me. Lenna takes it slow. Teamwork."

Calcine and Sparky stared at each other, wordlessly passing a conversation back and fore. Brandy wasn't an expert at reading them yet, but she was pretty sure both were using the 'This Horny Dumbass' look a lot.

"I want to see her try." Calcine finally said, pushing up to her knees and getting a hold of one of Brandy's arms. Warm fingers wrapping around her arms, her firm grip was an anchor back to reality she gladly held onto. 

"Bad as her," Sparky said, shaking her head as she got a hold of Brandy's other arm. "Fine, but if we end up tearing her in two, you're getting me a new Trainer with long legs." 

The pair of them helped Brandy up. She tried to go with them, but she felt like her Jelly self when Remi healed her. If she had muscles in her body, they weren't much use keeping her up.

"This is ridiculous," Sparky said as Brandy rested her head on her shoulder. "She's flopping about like a doll. We should give it a break."

Brandy bit Sparky's shoulder, staring up at her with big bright eyes. Lenna had been through a lot of frustration today, and the least they could do was give her one good fuck. Or one semi-good fuck because Brandy wasn't sure she would be much use as anything besides a warm hole right now. 

"She's got spirit," Lenna said as she dusted herself off. The feathered woman wasn't particularly tall. Brandy had nearly a foot over her, but the muscles on her body and sheer confidence in how she moved made her appear taller. The colossal swinging dick between her legs helped hammer 'Big' into everyone's heads. As she lined up, Brandy had some second thoughts. It was just a lot, and from her view, it didn't look like it'd fit into any hole of hers. 

"Uhhhh," Brandy mumbled as Lenna stroked her dick up Brandy's thigh. The thickness and heat of it had a real presence, making Brandy's insides squirm before she even got near it. "You absolutely sure it'll fit?"

"Always does," Lenna said, "But if you want rest? You don't have to prove yourself any further."

"I feel like we're doing a crime," Sparky said over Brandy's shoulder. Calcine just smiled back. "No, I mean an actual one!"  

All of Brandy's spit had slickened up Lenna's cock nicely. Lenna held it with one hand, keeping it steady while she grabbed onto Brandy's ass with the other. She pressed in, leaning into the taller girl, those gorgeous muscles having to work as Brandy resisted her. Brandy was so glad she'd got Sparky's shoulder to bite because, for all Lenna claims, it'd fit; it wasn't doing that quickly! Brandy's ass was just scraping along the ground as Lenna pushed forward. 

Calcine and Sparky came to the rescue, a hand each on Brandy's butt as they held her firm. Calcine, a steady rock, and Sparky digging her heels in with a look of determination, they helped push her onto Lenna's dick. 

Brandy's moan rippled through Sparky as her pussy lips finally stretched out around that beastly thick slab of meat. Her pussy just barely managed to take the tip, and it brought an actual tear to her eye. It felt incredible to be stretched out so far, but there was as much pain as pleasure in it, and Brandy was balancing on a knife edge not to get overwhelmed.  

"You okay?" Lenna asked, with the practiced tone of someone who'd had to ask a lot of women that question. Brandy nodded, not wanting to say anything because it'd probably come out as a wild scream. The stretching felt like it would never stop. Lenna was right. She could take her cock, but it was one thing to know it'd fit and entirely another to be reshaped around it. 

"Just keep biting," Sparky said, hugging her closer to her side, "And let Lenna do her thing. She knows how to use it."

Lenna took her time, allowing Brandy's pussy to adjust to the size of her cock. It was still hard. Brandy couldn't deny she wanted to move and feel the thing take her apart. But every time she tried even the gentlest roll of her hips, the pressure inside her increased to such a mind-melting degree that her vision swam. Mercury wasn't going to be as slow and gentle as this. She could only imagine how overwhelming that'd be. No wonder no one had gotten one of her moves down. They'd all had their brains fucked right out of their heads.

"So, can you handle it?" Calcine asked with a smile, a finger stroking Brandy's cheek. That warm digit helped her ground her thoughts a little. Calcine's heat always seemed to help melt away her troubles.

"Yeah," Brandy said as she got used to the feeling. "It feels unreal, intense, but in a good way? It's just very different."

"Better?" Sparky asked innocently. 

"Jealous," Brandy laughed, then wish she hadn't as her body shook and her insides pressed. "Mff, I think it's tough, actually. If she's not very good with it, it'd just be painful, not sexy."

"I am good with it," Lenna said, still taking her time with the slowest strokes. Even that gentle motion made Brandy feel like she was getting turned inside out. The emotions Lenna could stir up with her dick were overwhelming. The gentler lovemaking Brandy was often spoiled by would be nearly impossible for her. It actually made Brandy feel a little sorry for her. Lenna fixed that with her first actual stroke, which had Brandy's whole body shaking as Lenna tried to bottom out and got nowhere close. 

"Fuck, fuck!" Brandy swore, shaking as her toes curled so hard she swore she heard them pop. "Slow! Slow, slow, slow." 

Lenna laughed, "Mercury won't be. I just thought you should feel it once."

Lenna treated her to a much slower fuck after that, and it was good. Too good, like eating so much you just felt bloated, but the meal was so delicious you thought it was worth it. It was a really good dick attached to a weird but sweet woman, and Brandy was down for that. But as Lenna gently fucked her into a bubbling mess, Brandy couldn't help but think about the challenge they'd soon be facing. Mercury wasn't going to take it so easy on her. If all their plans fell through, she would find out what it would be like for Lenna to fuck her hard. 

She asked for that hard fuck after Lenna had brought her to a few dizzying orgasms, just to be ready for it. Calcine and Sparky weren't having any of it, and the four Pokémon kissed and cuddled her until she fell asleep in a pile of warm bodies.

Despite all the intense orgasms Brandy had enjoyed, cuddling up to everyone and drifting off to sleep with all that skin pressing into her? 

That was actually the best part.  

20+ chapters ahead on Patreon!

Third as promised! 50 Chapters in, gosh that's a lot.

77