65 – Go Big or Go Home (18+)
2.6k 12 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Brandy's hands gripped Mercury's shoulders, and her nails dug into the Rapidash's pure white skin. Brandy was high up on Mercury, her legs spread wide, knees bent over the top of Mercury's arms so Mercury could more easily bounce her while standing. Even if she was trying to beat Mercury here, Brandy had to admire her strength. Brandy had always been very fit, and she'd tried carrying her old girlfriend Cherry around before in school, and it wasn't something she could keep up for very long. 

Maybe she was selling herself short. She was older and stronger now. Inheritance never really stopped, and if she had Mercury to inherit from? Well, she'd soon be lifting around all her partners, and that was tempting because getting fucked like this felt so damn good. 

Calcine was true to type right now. The Rock Brandy could lean back against as she used her hips to roll and grind against Mercury's staggeringly colossal cock. Spearing herself on it would have been a bad idea usually, but Sparky could only work her magic on the parts she could get at, and if Brandy wanted to make Mercury pant, she had to have the bravery to go deep. The massaging heat from Calcine's Incinerate move proved its worth once again. It spread through her body and soothed her muscles even as she abused them by pressing down on Mercury's crushingly thick length. 

Mercury clearly loved the enthusiasm. "I've had Trainers try to out fight me and outwit me, but out fuck me? It's been so long."

It just wasn't fair how quickly Mercury had recovered from her initial shock at how far Brandy's Partners were willing to go. Brandy knew she needed to be bold if she wanted any chance of getting away from the cocky Rapidash, Psychic Pokémon were very receptive to their Partners, and Mercury had used her talents to drill her way through scores of Trainers far better than Brandy. 

She certainly knew how to hit all the right spots inside Brandy. Mercury's cock was stretching Brandy out, but that didn't mean the Rapidash couldn't flex her hip muscles and press down a little harder, dragging that monstrous head over Brandy's walls with an evil grin on her lips. She had a sixth sense for smashing into the parts of Brandy that made her absolutely writhe in pleasure, her legs clamping onto Mercury's side as she dug her shoulders back into Calcine and huffed fast, heavy breaths. 

"I don't think you're going to do it," Mercury said as she pulled on Brandy's legs, squeezing another half an inch inside her. Just a little extra, but Brandy already felt so stuffed full that even that little bit more made her tremble. She was losing control of this. Even with Sparky and Calcine's help, Mercury was just too much. 

"Big," Brandy gasped, and her hands squeezed the firm muscle of Mercury's shoulders as she tried to hold her still just to get a moment's breath. "Big talk. I can take you."

"Big talk?" Mercury snorted. "That's not what you've got big on the brain."

"Yeah, yeah, you have a huge dick, we know," Sparky said sarcastically from somewhere between them. "Can't believe I'm between two huge ladies, and it's like this."

 

Brandy lowered a leg to ruffle the back of her thigh over Sparky's hair. She really was giving her all down there. Brandy could feel the residual tingle from Sparky's tongue on parts of Mercury's dick. Sparky kissed her leg, just a quick peck to show she wasn't as put upon as she sounded. Mercury's power slid off Sparky some. Her Bug Type nature was a little harder to grasp. Shay's instinctual Dark Pokémon would have been all but impossible, Psychic types did better the more human-like the minds were. 

"You like huge, do you, Sparky?" Mercury said as she dragged her cock almost entirely out of Brandy. A dizzying maneuver for Brandy, who'd nearly got used to the feeling of being stuffed, and now silken flesh was left fluttering, wanting for more. Once Brandy had gathered her thoughts, she stared at Mercury's icy blue eyes with confusion. Why would she let Sparky get more access to her when she was doing just fine? 

The sound of Sparky licking and sucking away only got louder, and it took Brandy a hot moment to realize why. Sparky was getting to enjoy the taste of Brandy on Mercury's cock, and she was going to clean every inch of it while she could. 

"Pride," Calcine whispered into Brandy's ear. Mercury watched them with amusement as she trailed her hands along Brandy's legs, letting Sparky try to tackle a cock far too big for her petite mouth. 

Pride? What did that mean? Calcine bit Brandy's earlobe, a clear sign she wouldn't say more. Maybe to avoid Mercury catching on? But how did pride factor into this? 

Brandy should have taken the break to puzzle it out, but if she let Mercury make all the moves, she'd lose for sure. So she bucked her hips and made Mercury's breath flutter as the freshly amped-up nerves, still wet from Sparky's tongue, got once again compressed into the wet tightness of Brandy's pussy. Pride. Sparky had mocked her, even lightly, and she'd put herself at a tremendous disadvantage just to show off to Sparky.

Sparky could lie a little, but Brandy and Calcine couldn't. That didn't mean they couldn't use this, they just had to get clever about it. 

"I've had better," Brandy said, and meant it. Mercury was a really good fuck, but when Brandy was with Calcine and Sparky, they had a warm intimacy for her that made everything swim together nicely. Mercury was simply too large and too eager to prove herself. It was exciting, almost mind-melting in intensity, but the intensity wasn't all sex was about. 

"Calcine's fucked me until I was a warm, wet puddle. Sparky's not even Psychic, and she left me barely unable to think."

Mercury's icy blue eyes stared so hard at Brandy that they could have bored a hole through her head. Mercury dug her fingers into Brandy's legs, clearly ready to thrust. So Brandy beat her to it, pushing herself down with some help from Calcine for support. A throaty moan bubbled up from Mercury's throat as Brandy dragged herself down Mercury's dick, Brandy's thighs gripped tight onto Mercury's sides as her body protested, screaming at her that it couldn't handle this much, this fast. Brandy bit her lip and ignored the warnings, and Calcine, bless her, didn't need to be prompted. She grabbed hold of Brandy's ass and helped push. 

"I'm sure they're great," Mercury said, every word spat out like it tasted bad. Her body had a tremble that wasn't there before, and her cock throbbed inside Brandy. It was big enough that she couldn't miss it, that heartbeat pulse pressing against her walls. "But I'm sorry, I'm going to make a liar of you for that."

Brandy tried to rob her of the momentum again, but Mercury gripped tighter on her legs and held her in place. Brandy had no chance against her unreal strength. Then Mercury powered into Brandy with a thrust so that Calcine's feet slid against the ground as Brandy was pressed back into her. Brandy's stomach lurched, and it felt like it was trying to force its way up her throat as Mercury pushed deeper than she ever had. A cry of pain and surprise ripped out from Brandy's lips.

"Go easy, or I'll burn it off!" Calcine snarled, but Mercury didn't hear her. Her focus was entirely on Brandy now as she pressed her body closer, Sparky having to dive out of the way as their bodies crashed together. Mercury buried Brandy's head in her neck, muffling Brandy's cries with her own skin.

"I want to feel your heart beating against the tip of my cock," Mercury growled. "You're never going to forget this. You'll dream of it every night."

Brandy shuddered against her, heat coursing through her veins at Mercury's words. The burning, throbbing pressure within her was overwhelming. She pressed her ass back into Calcine's hands, amazed she couldn't see the bulge of Mercury's cock along her stomach. She felt like she'd driven so impossibly deep that something should have broke. Even the simple act of breathing made the pressure flutter in unbearably intense ways. 

But she'd done it. She'd gotten all of Mercury in her, even if she'd had to prick her pride to get her to do it. Now she had to stick to what'd worked so far, find the nerve to go further than even Mercury believed possible. 

"Calcine," Brandy gasped as her spine arched. Fuck, speaking was even worse. Mercury's cock stroked inside of her and heated her body up hotter than even Calcine's touch. "Rapid Spin"

Calcine laughed in disbelief as her fingers dug into Brandy's ass for grip. The firm touch of her partner was keeping her anchored to reality because everything else about this was just too much. "Of course, my love, let's see how she handles a proper fucking."

Brandy wasn't sure Rapid Spin had ever been used like this before. Calcine rubbed Brandy over Mercury, their hips ground together as Calcine swirled Mercury's cock around Brandy's wet insides. It was absolutely blissful torture for both of them, Mercury lost all control of herself as the pleasure of her cock being dragged around Brandy's tight embrace swept over her. Calcine was merciless, building up the friction between the two women until Mercury couldn't take it anymore. 

Brandy couldn't either. An orgasm hit her so suddenly she choked on it, her entire body shaking as she tried to breathe, only to be hit by even more pleasure.

Brandy's vision swam. Calcine was stirring them together until their feeling bled into each other, the intense rubbing of skin smoothed along by their sweat. When Brandy finally opened her eyes, she saw Mercury's face inches away from hers. Mercury's lips were parted, and her tongue lolled out of her mouth as she stared at Brandy like she was Arceus herself. She looked teary-eyed, a strange expression for someone so absolutely confident in herself. Brandy let instinct take over and dove in for a kiss, slurping up that tongue and going hard on the kiss with Mercury as she felt her dick pulse and a thunderous burst of seed rushed into her. 

Victory wasn't that easy, of course. Mercury was still hard as a rock and ready for another round. All that cum had only made it easier for Calcine to stir up Brandy's insides with Mercury's thick cock. Brandy had tried her best, she really had, but it was all too much for her. She was just fucking spent. 

With Calcine still powering her onto Mercury, Brandy felt her adrenaline finally burn out and the exhaustion of it all wash over her, drifting off with the biggest smile on her face.   

20+ chapters ahead on Patreon! again. If you count the 3 bonus Side Stories WHICH I DO. There's a Scoria/Willow one even. I've no idea how I'm going to fit it in here as we're way past that.

Also, our girl needs a break.

84