71 – Everyone’s a Winner (18+)
2.3k 13 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck! So big! It feels so good!"

It was very noisy in the countryside today.

"I'm cumming again! You're both too much. Every touch, it's like fire, ah ah!"

Impossibly noisy. Brandy was all for being open with your feelings in sex, but Paprika's brain was so open her thoughts all fell right out of her mouth. Brandy unwrapped a piece of jerky carefully and examined it, a blush on her cheeks. She felt a stare fixed on her and looked up to see Calcine trying to catch her eye. Calcine's fingers sunk into Paprika's long layered hair as Calcine held Paprika's head up so she could moan her lungs out.

"You're both so big. I can't take it anymore! Don't stop!" Paprika yelled, jumbled messages continued to spill from her lips as her body shook from the force of Sparky and Gamma's hammering hip thrusts. Gamma propped Paprika up while Sparky was literally riding her ass. Paprika had unwound really fast once the pair had started pounding both her holes. It had been fun at first, but Sparky and Gamma had a vicious competitive streak, and it had gone on and on. It was hard to listen to fucking for this long and not feel a bit of a desire to jump in, even if you knew it'd probably break you.

She tried to distract herself with the jerky, biting down on it and feeling the meaty taste hit her tongue. Calcine grinned and pressed her cock into Paprika's mouth, bulging out her cheeks as she rolled it around in Paprika's mouth, the poor researcher's cries muffled by all that dick and the taste. It was hard not to draw a comparison. 

Brandy put the jerky back down and glared at Calcine. "You did that on purpose."

"I'm trying to win points." Calcine said, "Competition is ... stiff."

"You're catching puns off them too. Do I need to keep you separated? I'm not going to put up with the first Bug Type Rolycoly."

Calcine just grinned wider. Paprika's admirable effort to cram as much of Calcine's dick down her throat would have been enough to explain that Gengar grin, but Brandy knew Calcine enjoyed making her squirm more than Paprika. "You would. You love us."

Brandy huffed and folded her arms sulkily. It was a really good argument, and she didn't have a counter. "Don't choke her to death."

"She'll tap if she's struggling. Won't you, Paprika?"

Paprika's gurgled her answer cheerfully around Calcine's cock. She'd wet it up really fast, giving the coal-black skin a mirror spit shine. Brandy would grudgingly admit she could be a little overly horny at times, but Researchers really were something else. Paprika was almost feral with how she enjoyed herself, and everyone seemed to appreciate it. Did she have to push herself to act the part, or did it come naturally?

Paprika was certainly coming naturally. Darn it, she was catching the pun bug too. 

Still, it did make Brandy think about what Paprika was doing here for her three partners and in turn, what Brandy herself did. Brandy always tried her best in sex, but she'd never been all that introspective about how she could improve. What did Pokémon really want in a woman?

Paprika's eyes rolled back into her head as her body shook. Another orgasm crashed through her and broke against a second orgasm pounded into her from Calcine's end. Brandy had never seen a human's spine curl like a cat's before but Paprika pulled it off effortlessly. She'd always got the impression Researchers had an easy job, all they had to do was fuck and take notes; they didn't have to come out on top. But Brandy had nothing but respect for Paprika right now. She was so utterly willing to let herself get ruined, above and beyond anything Brandy felt she could have survived. Sure Mercury had fucked her real hard, but there was only one Mercury, Paprika had three Partners doing their best to ruin her and took it all in stride. 

Gamma wrapped her arms around Sparky's stomach and leaned in, ruffling their furry limbs together and making static sparks crackle. Little pops drifted down onto Paprika, every one making a muscle twitch, and Paprika gave out a different low moan. They played her like an instrument, giggling to themselves at the groaning tones they got Paprika to gasp out around Calcine's cock.

"Is all research this intense?" Brandy said, her lip bit as she squeezed her hands together. It was barely a distraction, the warmth in her body wanted to come out and she couldn't indulge in the obvious way. She had a busy day ahead, and she couldn't afford to start it already fucked into exhaustion.

"Hah, it can be." Gamma laughed as she reached around Sparky and gave the side of Paprika's bubble butt a firm spank. The woman's throat closed over Calcine's cock as she moaned. The Rolycoly puffed out a little jet of steam as she tried to keep herself together. Calcine had put in the effort, but she was trying to keep up with two Electrics and that wasn't a battle she could win. "The new ones don't last long," Gamma added, "so you got to be a little kinder to them. But Paprika here has been doing this for years."

"I knew her when she was starting out," Calcine said as she gripped Paprika's long blue hair to try steady the blistering pace Paprika seemed enthusiastic to get into. "So bashful, she blushed the entire time we first fucked. Got hotter under the skin than I did."

Brandy pulled on her collar. She hadn't been much better, and from Calcine's smirk, she knew precisely what Brandy was thinking.

"Well, first time for me," Sparky said. She ground her hips against Paprika's ass. The woman writhed under her with every flex of her hips. "And listen to the noises I'm getting out of her."

"You?" Gamma growled. "I had her all warmed up before you got here. She wouldn't notice if you left."

"I think she would," Calcine said, "Sparky's bigger than you, after all."

Gamma glowered at Calcine, who still had an obscenely smug grin plastered on her face. That dopey grin could have been because of Paprika's admirable job working her throat, but Brandy sensed there was more to it than that. Calcine could be defensive of Sparky, especially when she was horny.

"Size isn't everything," Gamma said, an angry electric fizz lacing itself into the words. 

"Pfahaha," Sparky leaned her head back on Gamma's chest, her blue eyes shined as she looked up at her Galvantula sister. "You huge liar. Telling tall tales. You're jealous of my massive dick."

"I am not!" Gamma buzzed an actual crackle of electricity coiling along her tongue and over her lips, bursting into a fuzzy noise that tickled Brandy's ears. That bug buzz vibration set off a chain reaction inside Paprika that had her bobbing her head along Calcine's cock madly as her body quivered. "I am big!"

"Everywhere but where it matters," Sparky said with a grin. Gamma wiped that grin right off by leaning in and chomping down on her ear. Sparky squeaked and flailed as Gamma worried Sparky's earlobe between her teeth, flashing Brandy the sight of some wicked fangs Gamma definitely hadn't had a moment ago. Sparky's surprised cries of pain gave way to a low, guttural moan as pleasure washed over her. Bug Bite? That move was apparently a lot more potent than Brandy had expected.

"Ladies!" Brandy said, "Take care of Paprika, no fighting while you're inside her."

Gamma slapped another hand on the side of Paprika's ass and pressed to hold it firm as she used her other set of arms to molest Sparky's chest and make the Joltik mewl.

"Sparky wants to play with me now, so we can do the scores. Who won?" Gamma said, voice still a raspy bug buzz hiss. "You said there'd be a prize."

"I'll have to talk with my team. Can I have Paprika back?" Brandy said.

Gamma and Sparky didn't let her have Paprika back for a while, working out some of their frustrations with each other on her. Eventually, they handed over a rather messy Paprika, dropping her right into Brandy's lap. They'd fucked Paprika so hard her soul had pretty much left her body, drifted out into space, and was trying to navigate by the stars to get back home. She blew a little cum bubble while she wheezed happily in Brandy's lap, her head nuzzled to Brandy's shoulder as she threatened to drift off to sleep.

"Hey, tell me who was the best before you nap." Brandy said, "I can't play favorites."

"Pokémon," Paprika sighed happily. "So good"

Well, that was a lot of help. Brandy opened her mouth to try again, and Paprika dove in for a kiss. The taste of Calcine was still on her lips, a fiery hot kick to the senses that raced down Brandy's throat and invaded her sinuses. It cleared her head fast, even as she tried to spit out the surprise bits of cum. "Calcine loses! She loses so hard!"

"Oh, come on! That's not my fault, she's the one who kissed you."

Brandy coughed and gave another dry spit before finding the cleanest-looking bit of Paprika, which was still pretty slick with sweat and washed the taste out of her mouth by licking the Researcher's skin. The saltiness of Paprika's exertion helped to take the edge off the burning hot taste. "Disqualified for aggressively attacking my tongue."

"You liked the taste last time," Calcine huffed. "Going to have to get you more used to it."

Well, that was a sexy threat Brandy would just rush past right now. She had a horrible choice to make.

"Sp-"

"Wait!" Gamma said, "You're biased. You'll just pick Sparky."

"No rule against that!" Sparky squawked. "Favouritism is allowed."

"Not a chance, ask Paprika again. She'll say it was me."

Not one to start a war, Brandy squeezed Paprika's cheeks to get her attention. It also gave Brandy a good grip to stop any attempt to messily kiss her. "Which of the two did you like best, Paprika?"

"Yellow one," Paprika mumbled happily as she curled up against Brandy to sleep. "The tingle made it so good."

Brandy looked at the two yellow-furred Electric sisters. "Cool. Thanks, Paprika. You're a huge help."

Sparky and Gamma looked at her expectantly.

"Paprika said it's a tie."

"BOO" Sparky yelled.

"Lame! Cop out!" Gamma threw her hands up in the air, and she had a lot of hands to throw. "I demand a rematch."

"Paprika's nearly dead. Not a chance."

Calcine smirked at Brandy. It took her an embarrassingly long moment to get it.

"No! We're going to the gym today and we have a double date. You're not breaking me too. You can be both winners and like it."

"Absolutely not," Gamma huffed. "We put in our best. I want a real winner."

"Okay, Sparky won then. She's my favorite."

Gamma's glare was a treat. Brandy hid behind Paprika, but she couldn't help but feel a little bit of glee at getting to wind up a Bug Type. The way her fur bristled when she was angry made it all puff out until she was almost as shaggy as a Wooloo. It looked so very cuddly.

"She can tell you about her prize later." Brandy purred. "It's a good one."

"Tall, hot, and mean." Gamma clicked her tongue. "And you picked Sparky? Are you sure you don't want a Galvantula instead? I'd be so much better."

"One Bug Type is enough, I think. I'll help her Evolve myself."

"Yeah! Tall, hot, and too stupid to pick someone better." Sparky grinned. "She's absolutely perfect for me."

Brandy chose to just listen to the tall and hot part. Two out of three ain't bad.

Calcine gathered up clothes while they bickered and snuck a look at Brandy's Pokédex. "Moves confirmed. Congratulations Brandy, you have money now."

"Yes!" Brandy pumped her first.

"We'll have to spend some of it getting you ready for a date."

Brandy pumped her fist in victory again, but a lot slower. "You have to get ready for dates?"

"Okay, I take it back. She's perfect for you, Sparky," Gamma snorted, "Give me Paprika. If I'm not getting a prize, I want a cuddle, at least. Four arms are good for that."

Brandy actually really did like the four arms. She felt guilty she didn't have the energy to let Gamma and Sparky have a go at her. She'd break, oh she'd break hard, but it'd have been nice to show Gamma what she was missing and give Sparky a chance to show off properly. Horribly tempting, but she couldn't fuck every hot Pokémon she met, or she'd never get anywhere.

That's how Paprika lived her life, and from the blissed-out look on her face as she sunk into Gamma's fur, it didn't seem like a bad way to live at all. Brandy could see herself enjoying being a Researcher, but they didn't get to form the same bonds Trainers did and Brandy was far too invested in Sparky and Calcine to switch courses now.  

Maybe she could fuck every other Pokémon. That's a fair compromise for a Trainer to make, right?

25+ chapters ahead on Patreon! Including some side stories.

I'm back from the weekend so have this a little early, because I am gonna sleep hard tomorrow. 

69