77 – Teach an Old Sheep New Tricks (18+)
2k 7 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everything about this had gotten insane. Sparky and Calcine were still fighting a running, smoke-shrouded battle with some of the loose Wooloo, who were copying their Moves to coat the indoor prairie with smoke, flames, and crackling electricity. It was a warzone as Brandy's Pokémon fought to get to her. They were so outnumbered; not getting overwhelmed was the best they could do without Brandy's help. Gyms must have Pokémon with ways to fix all this, but it was a real mess for now. 

Wisps of white smokescreen curled around Brandy and made her situation even more dreamlike as Wooloo crowded around her, their soft wool pressed into her skin as they ran hands over her body, licked away at her skin, and tangled their fingers together to try fingerfuck Brandy, working around two Wooloo who were both trying to cram their wet tongues as deep as possible into Brandy's pussy. 

The feeling of being taken by multiple mouths, tongues, and fingers, all in concert, was absolutely heavenly. The Wooloo's experience of working together to ruin ladies was on full show as they shoved their fingers inside Brandy, wiggled them, and slid them out again. Brandy's thighs were just as lathered with love as she squirmed under them. More Wooloo were trying to fuck her than was even possible, so they were trying to use every inch of her. Wooloo were famous for being affectionate and eager to please, good cooks, and supportive of their Partners in any way they could manage. Brandy had never even considered that eagerness to please carried over into the bedroom, with Wooloo studying up on how to pleasure a woman and practicing it down to a fine art. 

All that, and they were incredibly comfy to hug, too. No wonder they were so popular. Brandy was fast becoming a Wooloo convert herself. 

Brandy was melting inside in the best way, but she'd at least convinced some of them to help her also pleasure Valerie and relieve some of the exquisite pressure. A pair of Wooloo had latched onto one of Valerie's breasts each. They shoved their cute button noses in deep as they licked and sucked at Valerie's nipples with such a frenzy Brandy swore they were trying to drain her dry. Valerie clearly loved it. Her muscles tensed and glistened with sweat as she made a long, keening sound as she tried to hold herself together. Valerie's grip on Brandy was uncomfortably tight, pinning her down on her knees with Valerie's cock rock hard and swinging as Valerie rocked her hips to slap Brandy in the cheek over and over. Not painfully so, a little annoying if anything, and as it swung in, Brandy pressed a hand around it, held it up to her lips, and slid her tongue up and down the side. 

"Arceus!" Valerie gasped as she squeezed Brandy even tighter, her breasts draped over Brandy's head and the sheer ridiculous weight of them forcing Brandy down to press her lips further around Valerie's cock. No wonder Valerie had abs of steel, carrying those around. 

"Just me," Brandy said, voice muffled with the dick she was sliding her mouth along the length of. "That feels good?"

"Mmhmm! Keep...keep doing that..." Valerie panted, golden eyes half-lidded and focused on Brandy as she gripped Brandy's red hair and pulled at it to help pump Brandy along her dick. "I'll take care of you soon, just don't stop."

Valerie was thinking about her own pleasure now, not Brandy's, and for most Trainers, that'd be an utter failure. You were meant to be in charge of the whole encounter, so you could enjoy it and help direct your Partner. Brandy could imagine Maple would have Valerie on her knees, begging her for a taste of what she had to offer. But Brandy had been with Calcine and Sparky long enough now she'd learned that you could still be in charge even if it didn't look it. Valerie's desires made her act to force Brandy to help, but as long as Brandy didn't mind a little force, she could direct what those desires were. 

All those Dubwool muscles were very enticing, and being forced to go quicker was fun, if a little silly. Brandy was trying to get her mouth around the head of Valerie's cock. Still, she was so excited she kept bulging out Brandy's cheek with it and then popping out, Brandy having to guide it back with a hand as her cock shook about.  

"Girls, she's flopping about. Could you help?" Brandy said, breathless from the fucking she was getting with eager fingers and nimble tongues. But a Wooloo was sensitive to their Partner's needs, and a few peeled off her to hold Valeries' cock still. With their mouths latched around the base, two lapping at Valerie's balls and making the Dubwool tremble excitedly. Brandy had no clue what getting your dick sucked felt like, but she had to imagine this all felt incredible from Valerie's noises.

Brandy couldn't help but laugh a little as she noticed Valerie's expression change to a mix of embarrassment and arousal as her girls mauled her dick. It was clear Valerie had never had her Wooloo 'sisters' do this before, but they were just so enthusiastic and genuinely interested in giving Valerie pleasure it seemed such a natural outcome. Why shouldn't they do this if they all loved each other so much? 

"Can Copycat work on me?" Brandy said as the Wooloo finally got Valerie's cock under control, and Brandy gave the end of it a loving lick, "Watch this and learn."

Pip's lessons would come in handy once again as Brandy swirled her tongue across the stiff head of Valerie's cock while she rubbed two fingers along the bottom. A Wooloo quickly copied her, trailing her fingers behind Brandy and making Valerie buck her thighs as she bounced in place. The waves of pleasure rippled through her body, and she let out a braying moan so loud her whole body trembled. 

The sound of it was like a calling bell, and Wooloo froze to look to see what had happened. One squeaked loudly as Sparky took the moment to hit her with a web and pull her into Calcine's smokescreen. 

"That's it," Brandy encouraged the Wooloo, whose gorgeous golden eyes were hyper-focused on her movements. Lazily stroking her insides as they watched, Brandy pushed her hips against them to enable them to continue. Just because she had a plan didn't mean she couldn't come while doing it. They got back to work on her, but all eyes were trained on her hands as she slid them along Valerie's shaft in time to the bob of her head. A few Wooloo looked like they were about to cum just from the sight of it, she wasn't sure why this turned them on so much, but it did.

Then they dove in to join her, and the somewhat artful blowjob became a scrum of tongues, hands, and excited giggles. 

Valerie didn't stand a chance. Her whole body pulsed from the pleasure of having all those tongues and hands dance along her cock. The Wooloo picked up Brandy's hard-learned blowjob skills in moments, and they were eager to show them off. Valerie's legs wobbled, and she nearly fell forward. One hand gripped Brandy's hair, tugging her off Valerie's dick while the other pressed against Brandy's cheek to keep from falling over.

"It's so much. I want to... I wanted to fuck you..." she whined, but she clearly didn't want this to stop. 

Rocky fingers closed around Valerie's throat as Calcine pulled on one of her horns to force her head up, "Look who's having the full Brandy experience." 

Valerie's golden eyes went wide, and her chest bounced as she tried to buck Calcine off, but her grip was solid, and Valerie was getting swarmed by all the Wooloo who'd been fighting now. Eager to catch up and learn. 

Sparky sniffled as she came out of the smoke, hands over her heart as she looked at Valerie. "It's not fair. That should be me."

Brandy clicked her fingers at some of the Wooloo and pointed at Sparky, "She's free if you want to practice."

Sparky was jumped by a mob of fluffy girls, eager to put their new lesson to the test. She didn't stand a chance, going down under the swarm in an utterly fake protest.

Calcine snorted as she gave Valerie's horn another tug and used a knee to force her hips forward into the swarm of eager dick-sucking Wooloo. "Kind of like how you beat Shay, clever."

"I feel clever," Brandy grinned. "I'm a genius!" 

She was still beaming when Valerie came hard, spraying her face with sticky white cum. Brandy put up a hand to try to shield herself and just make the mess even worse. It was warm, sticky, and caked over her naked body as it slowly dripped down. It didn't stop the Wooloo one bit, who pulled Valerie over onto her back and then really got to work on her. Now they didn't have to work around Brandy. She wouldn't be stopping them from leaving now or possibly doing anything again if they couldn't find a way to calm the Wooloo down after learning this new trick. 

"Heck of a look for a genius," Calcine grinned as the cum coated Brandy. "But I like it."

Brandy celebrated by pressing down on the Wooloo between her legs so she could finally get her off. She flipped Calcine off as the Wooloo put her tongue to work; victory had never felt so good. 

25+ chapters ahead on Patreon! Including some side stories.

There's hopefully not a rule against doing this.

66