85 – Table Service
1.7k 9 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Brandy had seen her fair share of marathon orgasms by now, but Holly was just showing off. The waitress flopped over the laps of her Partners and was doing her best to pleasure them. A tongue curled around Sparky's cock, and her hands pressed Calcine's length up into her breasts to give her a nice hard and soft hole to fuck. It was a commendable effort from someone so clearly spent. She only caught Brandy's eyes once, with a fucked stupid smile and a glazed expression that barely registered her presence. But the length of Marill's tail Brandy could see just kept bouncing as she coaxed the waitress to another climax.  

Brandy had never seen a woman have such an exhausted orgasm, just a long, content sigh and a nuzzle of her face into Sparky's thighs as she let her mind float away into pleasure again. Holly sitting there with the biggest smile, so very proud of herself. It felt a little needy. A Pokémon with the ability to break a woman like Mercury but lacking the self-confidence to know when to stop. 

Not that Brandy would have said no to a go on it. The waitress might be nothing but jelly now, but the joyful sounds that rolled out her throat made it clear she was very content jelly. Maybe she'd even asked for it. It was wrong of Brandy just to assume Holly was evil because Mahi was.

"Bring it to an end doesn't mean give her a heart attack," Maple said firmly with a click of her fingers at Holly. "Give her a break Holly. Mahi, you have to let one of yours go back to work."

"They're putting in a lot of work right now," Mahi said, her voice strained as her hands flexed. She was trying to hold in her orgasm and having a rough time with it. "I don't have the heart to tear them away."

Maple leaned, got a hold of the back of Mahi's neck, and leaned in to whisper something into her ear. Brandy wished she knew what because Mahi's opens popped wide open, and the frills along her body gave an excited flutter. 

"Okay, ladies," Mahi grinned. "Rock, Fire, Grass with tongues. The winner stays on. Ready? Go."

Mahi banged her fist on the table as some very wet-sounding competition occurred under the table. "Take it back. Best of three."

"Get out, loser!" Maple yelled under the table. "Work quick, and maybe you can earn a really nice tip,"

Brandy bit back a laugh. It was so nice to see someone struggling to keep control of her horny Pokémon. Maple definitely had a far firmer hand, but from how she took this in her stride, this wasn't a new situation. Being a Water Ace probably meant you'd have to be used to your Pokémon luring in women the moment you took your eyes off them. They enjoyed the seduction almost as much as the fucking. 

Kicking her legs up so the lady could pass, Brandy squeaked as her thighs got poked rather firmly before a head popped out. Shiny black hair tied into a pigtail, so recognizably fat Brandy didn't need to look at the cute freckled face with bright blue eyes. 

"Tansy?"

"Brandy!" the waitress sounded so cheerful about seeing her as she crawled up to her feet and wiped her mouth with the back of her sleeve. Hopefully, Flip was going to make her change before she served food. "I knew I'd seen those legs! There's not much that good about."

"You two know each other?" Maple put an arm casually around Brandy's shoulder as she said that, her hand holding Brandy firm. The support was a nice gesture. 

"Brandy seems to know every girl in this town." Calcine said, "Did she date you by accident, too, in school?"

"Senna and I tried, but Cherry beat us to it." Tansy laughed. "Don't get me wrong. We've seen each other plenty. I just never expected Brandy to catch me on the job. You're here with a date?"

"Um..." Brandy wasn't expecting to meet an old friend here, of all places, and she really wasn't ready to find out Senna and Tansy had been after her in school. Was there anyone who hadn't been? She stepped out as she tried to think of any signs she'd missed that they were into it and left her mouth to make a fool of itself. "I'm here to date."

"It's one big group date." Sparky said, "A date puddle."

"Oh damn, that's cool! You got room for a sixth?"

Maple's grip tightened even more firmly on Brandy's shoulder. "Sorry, plans already made. But I meant it about the tip. I think we got milkshakes coming."

Tansy gave a bow and quickly skittered away, Flip bundling her right back out of the kitchen and into a backroom before she could touch anything. Maple's squeezing hand moved to a gentle massage, which was much more pleasant than the squeeze. Brandy dipped her head to lay on the hand, and Maple flicked her cheek with her fingers as she worked. 

"If we only get six, I'm going to be disappointed," Holly huffed as she finally withdrew her tail from the mewling brunette, who Brandy thankfully didn't know. The ball of her tail popped out with a slurpy, wet sound that was such a uniquely sexual noise it made everyone squirm. Holly's ears wiggled proudly as she used a napkin to clean off the round tail ball, leaving Brandy to wonder how it all worked. Did the ball do something? Was it electrified? Did it reshape?

So many tail questions. 

"So we're picking up more?" Calcine said, "I don't mind that, but it's going to be difficult to get to know everyone."

"You're going clubbing," Maple said as she tapped a tune on Brandy's cheek. 

"Not been clubbing for ages," Brandy said. "Hope you don't mind. I can't dance."

"I'm sure you'd learn quickly, but you're not going anyway. This is a Pokémon only date."

"Don't we have to all be there on a double date?" Brandy said, nipping at the poking fingers. Maple was too quick and flicked Brandy's nose for even daring. It suitably told Brandy to let them have their musical fun.

"Two separate dates are still a double date if they happen at the same time," Holly said. Brandy was pretty sure that's not how it worked, but the mouse Pokémon seemed so enthused by the idea that Brandy didn't have the heart to try to correct her. "I'm excited about it! The four of us are going to absolutely crush the place."

Possibly literally, under a heap of sweating bodies. Calcine and Sparky's eyes had lit up at the suggestion, so they were clearly on board with the idea. Could she trust them with Mahi and Holly?

No. Absolutely not. But they'd earned a bit of trouble. Brandy just had to hope it didn't get too out of hand. 

"I would like to see you dance," Brandy sighed. The only way to stop Maple from tapping her face was to pull her closer, so she did. Tansy unloaded a tray full of milkshakes as she bobbed her hips. 

"Want to come clubbing after work, Tansy?" Sparky asked. 

"I'm off in a few hours. I'd probably miss it."

"No way." Holly blew Tansy a kiss. "We'll keep going for you. It just gives us time to warm up. We'll bring Senna! Mahi's attached to her."

Mahi stroked a head under the table. Wait, that was Senna under there? Those two had been inseparable in school, but she hadn't expected them to keep going outside it. 

"You two are still dating?" Brandy asked, trying not to sound shocked. High school romance didn't usually last, but Tansy and Senna had been dating seemingly since they'd met. They must have stronger bonds than even Pokémon could endure this long. 

"Yeah, still!" Tansy said, a little heated. "It's amazing we're not married yet, right?"

"I'm not proposing with dick in my mouth," came a voice under the table. "You stuff her mouth Mahi, and maybe I'll do it."

Mahi giggled and wiggled her eyes at Tansy, who shook her head.

"So bad at romance. Get her back for me, Mahi."

"Oh, I will." the Goldeen purred. "She won't have the breath to say such things."

"Okay!" Maple said loud enough everyone snapped to attention. "This table is far too crowded. Down your milkshakes and shoo. I want to talk to Brandy about plans."

"Wait!" Sparky said, "We need a word with you."

"No, get going," Maple said, shaking her hand dismissively at Sparky. 

"Vitally important sorry," Calcine said, lifting the brown-haired waitress off her legs and propping her up on Holly's lap. She held on weakly and kissed the Marill's ears, completely love-struck. "We'll be back shortly."

Calcine got her arms under Maple's and just picked her up. She gave Calcine a frustrated kick, but Rock Types weren't really something you could stop with angry kicks. Calcine walked off with Maple still struggling to get free, Sparky tailing after, Milkshake in hand, sucking on both straws.

Brandy just knew she was going to get in trouble later for that.

Mahi reached out to grab Brandy's arm and pulled her in, reminding her she could get in trouble right now! Brandy tried to get her hand around the table's edge to hold her off, but she wasn't quite quick enough. Her fingers slipped off the table's edge as Mahi dragged Brandy into a side-armed hug. 

"Hi, Brandy," Mahi purred as Senna shifted to avoid bumping Brandy's leg. The head bobbing down there, savaging a wettened cock that was practically throbbing, was very distracting and almost let Brandy ignore Mahi's Carvanah smile. Almost. 

"If you spray bottle me, I'm going to put you in a headlock," Brandy said, resigning herself to being hugged for now by the closest thing to her Nemesis. 

"I'll get her out," Holly said, the ball of her tail tapping Brandy's leg. It gave a little flurry of shocks, crackling with lightning and making her leg twitch. It was a strangely pleasant feeling. Waves of comforting pleasure spread out from where the blue ball on the end of Holly's wiry tail touched. "Mahi wasn't kidding. You have really nice thighs."

"And I'll let Holly slip her tail between them if you don't listen up, Brandy. We need to talk about you and Maple because she is vitally important to us both, and if you fuck this up for her. Well, we would both hate to see that happen. So let's make sure it doesn't."

Brandy gulped. This probably wouldn't be a gentle talk. 

30+ chapters ahead on Patreon! Including some side stories.

I don't think threatening to be mean to her is really going to work Mahi. 

59