93 – Wrapping it All Up
1.5k 12 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"No more!" Maple groaned, leaning her head onto Mahi's shoulder and fluttering her lashes. "We're all exhausted. You can pump me for information about the date tomorrow."

"Oh, I am going to pump you," Mahi growled and nuzzled her face into Maple's long blonde hair, making it flutter madly. "Thoroughly."

"She means she's going to fuck her," Calcine whispered to Brandy, though she whispered so loudly it drowned the music out. 

"Thanks, Calcine." Mahi rolled her eyes. "I was worried Brandy wouldn't get it."

"Oh, she's getting it, don't worry," Calcine nodded and stage whispered again, "That means I'm going to fuck you too."

Mahi flicked a little jet of water at Calcine, splashing her cheek. The water sizzled as it hit, balmy steam drifting down onto Brandy, who was enjoying using Calcine's chest as a pillow immensely. 

"Have you been drinking?" Brandy said, eying Calcine suspiciously. She seemed a little too relaxed, even for someone who'd fucked an office lady so hard she would need to take the day off tomorrow. "Mahi, has she?"

"No, she's just enjoying annoying me. She's really good at it," Mahi said with a note of approval. Which was hardly fair. Brandy was also good at annoying Mahi, and she'd gotten nothing but trouble for it. "Have you two been drinking? Maple, you smell like a berry bush had thrown up on you."

"One bottle of wine! And we didn't even finish it. I kicked it over at some point." Maple said, "I think when she did the corkscrew trick."

"Understandable," Mahi leaned in and snuck a kiss. "Lush."

"Terror," Maple mumbled back, rolling her shoulders happily after the kiss. "My Terror of the Deep."

They got to kissing a lot more after that. It felt rude to interrupt it, so Brandy glanced up at Calcine. "You're friends now?"

"Yeah, she's good at talking. I'm good at listening. We go well together. Matching opposites." Calcine said as she ran her fingers along Brandy's side. It was just tender touches, nothing more. Calcine wasn't warm enough to be fully worked up, just chugging along at a content heat. It made her even better as a pillow, so Brandy was happy for her luck. 

"Matching opposites. You're good-looking, though. Does that mean she's the ugly one?"

"I can hear you," Mahi growled in the kiss. "I don't care how tired you are. I will power wash your insides if you push it."

Brandy opened her mouth, but Calcine pressed a finger to her lips and shook her head. There was no way she could know what Brandy was thinking! It was downright cheeky of Calcine to assume Brandy would volunteer to do it. She didn't have the energy. It'd break her. 

Be worth it, though. 

"Gym," Maple said as she shuffled up on Mahi to get her arms over her back and closed her eyes. "Can't let her be ahead."

"Agreed," Mahi said. "Tomorrow, you need a long soak and a longer sleep."

"You'll try to fuck me in the bath," Maple murmured. "Terror."

"You missed a lot too, didn't they Calcine?" Mahi grinned. "I think I can resist even a sexy bath tonight."

"I'm exhausted," Calcine nodded. "Not as bad as Sparky, but I could use a long, long rest. I'm good for bed."

"Beds home," Brandy murmured. "Or right here, you're a good bed."

Brandy fluffed up Calcine's chest and rested her head back on it. She really could drift off. Even with the thumping music and smell of sex in the club, this was a cozy spot. 

"Mahi, can you wash off our two competitors? I'll drag them out of the pile," Calcine said as Brandy felt her mind get warm and fuzzy. "If Holly's tail is still in someone, that's your problem to work out."

"I can get it out," Maple murmured. "I have my ways."

Scary. Brandy wasn't sure she wanted to see those ways yet. Maybe for a second date. 

It'd been such a good day though. Brandy didn't want it to end. She tried to hold on to the waking world and drag it out just a little longer. "When are we going to meet again?"

"Sometime soon," Maple said, "I want to clear the gym. You need to go see about that message Mercury left you."

Oh, right, the Dark Pokémon under the bridge. She really should get on that before they moved away. But still, Maple. 

"No celebration?"

"We had it tonight, and I'm not having a second-place party. When we beat you to it, I'll snag you for my second badge celebration."

"Fuck yeah," Mahi smirked. "And I'm going to join in the celebrations this time. Make sure you both enjoy yourselves."

"That means she's going to fuck you both." Calcine said, tapping Brandy's nose.

"Thank you, Calcine," Mahi groaned. "You remain so very helpful."

"I'm a helper," Calcine nodded. "That's me all over."

---

Of course, Brandy didn't make it all the way home. Calcine had known she was going to pass out. After the day she'd had, it was amazing Brandy had even made it in sight of her house. It had been so cute to watch her stumble along, complimenting Calcine for how nice she was to lean on. The feeling of her soft skin sinking into Calcine's firm arms as she finally gave in to exhaustion made Calcine's blood warm. 

She'd joined Brandy because she was interesting and stirred something inside of her, a calling that she was still trying to pin down the full shape of. Though whatever it was, Calcine knew Brandy had to be a part of it because she'd come to adore her. Her drive to please and her determination to never let them down was as hard as the earth beneath Calcine's feet. Sparky loved that part of Brandy too, even if she'd never admit it. Brandy's endless well of compliments easily sated Sparky's desperate need for approval. Calcine didn't think they were unfairly earned either. Sparky put in the work. A core of Rock-like dependability was buried in the heart of the Bug. 

Sparky fit under one arm and still gave her crackling electric snores as she bounced in Calcine's arm. Sparky was conveniently carry-sized, but Brandy was heavier, and her curves growing out a bit didn't help. It'd been a slow stumble to reach the door, and it was just far easier for Calcine to drag Brandy gently along the house's carpet than to carry her the rest of the way to her bed. If she'd been clearer thinking, she'd have just made two trips, but it'd been a really long day. She would do this in one trip, lay down, and turn into a rock. 

Scoria was drinking coffee in the kitchen, the kitchen clock ticking away as she looked at Calcine in the kitchen doorway, dragging her daughter along the ground. 

"This isn't what it looks like," Calcine said, her eyes flicking between Scoria and Brandy.

"Isn't it, dear?" Scoria said every word so heated Calcine felt her skin soften. "What does it look like?"

Calcine thought about her next answer. She really thought about it harder than anything else she'd ever thought about. 

"We had a really long day," Calcine said, feeling she was tiptoeing over a chasm with every word. "The longest."

"But a good one?"

"The best." Calcine smiled, "Your daughter has got her first badge. She's dating Maple too, but don't tell her I told you. She'll want to do it herself."

Scoria laughed. "I could tell that would happen from the eyes Maple was making her when she visited. Are they good together? She's not going to get into trouble?"

Calcine swallowed the lump of fear in her throat. She wasn't on the hook for dragging Brandy, though maybe it was best to be honest than push it. "I'm not going to lie. I don't think there's any way I can avoid trouble with these two. But I'll fight as hard as possible to get them out of it." 

"What a good answer!" Scoria said with a tip of her teacup. "The Fire part of me adores the love in it, while the Bug would never deny you all the chance to make some fun mistakes. But you didn't say if they were good together. Be honest now." 

"Well, Maple is absolutely in charge, but as long as that is okay with you, then yeah. I think she is going to be responsible with that power. She really does adore Brandy. It's cute. Really cute."

Scoria got up and fluttered her wings, the colors on them shifting rapidly as they got heated. Then she came over and gently took Brandy's arms off Calcine. "Well, I'd like one last chance to tuck my little Larvesta into bed before she flies the nest if you don't mind me taking her off you."

"Not one bit. Careful, she's heavy."

Scoria pressed herself into Calcine, and her breasts nearly bowled Calcine over. Brandy had gotten her height from Scoria, for sure. The giant moth lady had plenty of weight to throw around and a lot of curves she hadn't shared. "You take good care of her. I'm trusting you from here on. You, Sparky, and whoever else she joins. When she comes home, she'll be a different woman, but I don't want to lose her completely. Understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Calcine said, ignoring that she was drowning in the warmth of Volcarona tits right now. It was probably meant to be a motherly hug, not an attempted suffocation. Or Scoria was giving in to her bug nature and making this horribly awkward on purpose. "She'll become someone you're proud of."

"Good!" Scoria said, pulling Calcine out of her chest and pinching her cheek. "Be nice to Fenny too when you meet her in Motostoke. If I beat you all to her, wait till I'm done with her before visiting."

Oh, right, of course, Brandy had two moms. What was Fenny like if she could survive a Pokémon partner like Scoria? 

Something to think about tomorrow. Everyone needed sleep, and Calcine would ensure they got it in a bed.  

Maybe Scoria would tuck them all in together. A Larvesta could use some company if she were going to be put in a cocoon. 

30+ chapters ahead on Patreon! Including some side stories.

This is the end of the first badge arc! Will post one of the Side Stories on Thursday to bridge the gap to the next one.  

A new Partner! A new City! Soooon.

Also, the latest Side Story has a Gardevoir in it. I finally did it y'all. 

 

53