102 – Drawing Battlelines (18+)
2.1k 12 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Morgan had commanded they drop, and Sparky's knees hit the ground so fast there was an audible clunk. 

"The floors hard," Calcine said as she got down more slowly beside Sparky.

"Thanks, Calcine," Sparky hissed between clenched teeth, "I noticed."

"Oh, it just seemed you dropped too quickly and hurt your knees."

It impressed Brandy how calm Calcine could keep her voice when she was obviously teasing. She looked the picture of innocence as Sparky gave her a glare with rows of blue, thin-slitted eyes. Resting a hand on the shoulder of each of her partners, Brandy stood between them, her skirt swishing as they leaned in to stroke their heads against her thighs. The firm press of Calcine's horns and the fuzzy, static-filled mess of Sparky's hair were an exciting contrast on her skin as they showed her legs some love. There was no confidence boost like two Pokémon trying to sneak under your skirt. 

"I cooked a meal, so I think we're actually even," Brandy said, trying to stare down Morgan. It wasn't that she didn't want to get down there with her partners, but the lack of any real fight felt strange. Brandy had some pride as a Trainer, and just rolling over felt wrong. She wanted Morgan to at least earn it.

"You did make some excellent food," Morgan said with a tip of her hat as she walked over to Brandy, shamelessly swishing her butt. The slinky bird lady could really make her hips roll as she walked, especially with that puffy tail of feathers as a counterweight. 

Brandy gulped as Morgan pressed a hand to her chest, fingers wrinkling the fabric of her top. Morgan's long nails glinted in the daylight as they traced circles that Brandy felt dig through her clothes, the firm touch sending shivers through Brandy's spine. Her skirt rode up as the tall woman stepped in even closer, her hands trailing up over Calcine's face to squeeze down on Brandy's thigh. 

Brandy was taller than Morgan, but Morgan had gotten so close. Brandy had to arch her back as Morgan pressed her body in, their breasts pressing so firmly together it made Brandy's breath hitch. 

"I don't deserve more, so just tell me to stop, and I'll let you fly away," Morgan said, her grip tightening on Brandy's thigh as she tilted Brandy's head up with a nudge of her chin and gave Brandy a peck on the lips.

"Well...um..." Brandy stammered, her cheeks burning as Morgan snorted a laugh and tugged her bottom lip to pull her in for another kiss. Her tongue slipped into Brandy's mouth, and Brandy sucked on it eagerly.

Morgan pushed her tongue further in, pushing Brandy back until her feet skidded over stone, and she flew right off her feet. Firm hands gripped her ass while a webshot quickly roped over a pillowy chair from across the room for Brandy to fall onto with a thump, Morgan landing right atop her with a flurry of black feathers. Morgan was tall but also pretty light, with willowy curves that didn't have any of Brandy's firm muscle bulking it out.

Which didn't mean it wasn't really nice to feel those slim curves press against Brandy's body. The gloriously soft down that lay just under Morgan's sleek feathery exterior was as soft as Wooloo fur and a lot warmer. Morgan hooked her arms under Brandy's shoulders and pulled her close, kissing her again vigorously, rolling any thoughts out of Brandy's head as their tongues tussled. She was so much more experienced that it was a completely unfair tongue fight. Brandy had heard her story of how rough Morgan had it trying to be herself. She'd glossed over Morgan having fought in tournaments and having been an early member of a team of four others. Even put in a lousy position to use her Moves, Morgan had still spent plenty of time honing her skills, and she was mercilessly showing them off. 

Her hands roamed freely, never lingering in one place for long. They would slide up Brandy's sides, tickling at her stomach, pull her hips tightly into them, or simply cup Brandy's butt and squeeze. She made Calcine and Sparky her bed, Brandy sprawled over her partners, who held her for Morgan while delivering sneaky little bites and kisses of their own to her arms and side. Sparky was even sly enough to get a nipple bite in, which made Brandy gasp so sharply Morgan's head shot up. 

The shadow of Morgan's hat made her red eyes look particularly baleful as she stared at Sparky. For all the good it did her as Sparky gave her a shit-eating grin back. "She's tasty. You want a bite?"

"I have her handled, thank you," Morgan said, pressing a finger to Sparky's nose, the Joltik going cross-eyed, trying to look at it. "Be a good bug and keep your teeth to yourself."

Sparky bit the finger on her nose, which got an indignant snort from Morgan, even as Sparky suckled on her finger with a suggestive eye wiggle.

"Enjoying yourself?" Morgan said, with a tone that made the hairs on Brandy's neck stand up. You didn't mess with a tone like that. Unless you were a suicidally bratty Joltik, that is.

"I'm lo-" Sparky's words were pressed back into her throat as Morgan put her fingers into her mouth and dragged out Sparky's tongue. Her long nails pressed into the tender muscle as she held it firmly, staring Sparky down. 

"Maybe you should behave a little better."

"-es ma'am," Sparky said, speech slurred with her tongue stolen. Excited sparks crackled around the fur on her shoulders. "Whateva' -ou say."

Morgan pushed the tongue back into Sparky's mouth and bopped her nose with two fingers, and Sparky squirmed in place, biting down on her bottom lip hard. Brandy was amazed, Morgan was theatrical, but Brandy hadn't expected her to pull off an actual magical trick. She could see the nervous twitch in Sparky's eyes as she desperately wanted to act out but simply didn't dare. 

Turning her red-eyed glare to Calcine, she tipped her head back to dodge a little puff of flame as Calcine blew her a kiss. "Oh, you going to be trouble too, are you? Very disappointing, and I thought Brandy had you better trained."

"I said she was special," Calcine said, and she leaned over Brandy's body to get face to face with Morgan. The press of two Pokémon leaning on her chest to get face to face was a heavy compression that made Brandy's head swim. Calcine's stubby horns rolled over Morgan's hat and left two divots in it as Calcine butted foreheads with the Murkrow. "You said you wanted to be yourself, but you are being awfully bold right now."

Morgan gasped, slapping Calcine's cheek with a firm thwack. For all the good it'd do her, Brandy knew Morgan's fingers would be sorer than Calcine's cheek. She didn't get the hand back either. Calcine curled a hand to keep it against her cheek, the air hazing around it as her heat spilled out into Morgan's fingers to soothe the ache of hitting her. "Admit it. You miss being bold. You like it." 

Calcine also liked it, though she wasn't really in denial about it. It just came out spurts when her blood got heated up before fading away as her passions faded. Something that Brandy felt she really needed to push more once they were done helping Morgan, because there was something there that felt like it could really be big if treated right. Right now, two hot Pokémon were fighting over her, and she had the best seat to watch it. 

Morgan looked trapped as her red eyes bored into Calcine. If she pressed Calcine, she'd only be proving her right, but if Morgan backed off, she'd lose her chance to do what she so clearly wanted. As much as Brandy had favorites in this fight, she was here to help, which meant she had to give Morgan an out. She squeezed Calcine and Morgan's sides, both swishing their heads around to stare at her. 

"If both of you want to be in charge, why don't you take that out on me? I'm sure a natural leader will emerge."

This was purely for Calcine and Morgan's benefit. No alternative motives here. 

"I know Brandy better. You don't stand a chance," Calcine said as she cupped one of Brandy's breasts. She squeezed it with just the right amount of pressure to make Brandy moan as a thrill ran through her body. 

"Watch and learn." Morgan huffed and ran her fingernails up along Brandy's thigh. Morgan drew scratching spirals, intricate patterns that made Brandy's leg kick and her body tremble as Morgan traveled her hand up under her skirt, her fingers drumming an eager pitter-patter as they approached Brandy's panties. It made Brandy's anticipation spike hard, and half her body was squirming against Morgan. Calcine held the other side firmly and worked a heated massage into her, making Brandy go all gooey. 

Sparky held her tongue, but she still pushed Brandy's pillow out of the way so she could take its place, resting Brandy's head in her lap. It wasn't as comfortable as the pillow because Sparky's cock was stiff enough it pressed right up alongside Brandy's cheek. Still, Sparky's mad grin made it clear she didn't consider this the downside Brandy did. So Brandy nuzzled her head into it, glad she could make at least one Pokémon get all aflutter over her right now. Sparky's electric head rubs weren't helping Brandy unscramble her thoughts, but she knew that sometimes you just had to dive in and try to survive.

She might not survive this one. She was getting absolutely roughed up by the competitive pair as they fought over her, Morgan teasing away her panties and curling two fingers into her. The tips of her fingernails teased the sensitive flesh in Brandy's pussy making her buck her hips up to try to press into it and make it really dig deep. Morgan wasn't having any of it, making Brandy squirm with feather-tip touches of her nails as her feathers fluttered over Brandy's thigh and made her leg shake madly. It was a lot to handle, and that's without Calcine making her own mischief. She had both of Brandy's breasts cupped in warm hands, kneading them gently and delivering firm bites into the jiggling flesh that got some sharp groans out of Brandy's mouth that Sparky was all too happy to muffle with the length of her dick. 

"I'm making her moan," Calcine said. 

"I'm making her tremble," Morgan snapped back. 

"I'm just really enjoying myself," Sparky chirped. "Can you make her cum? I think she'll suck down, and right now, I really, really want her to do that."

Calcine and Morgan shot each other a look, staring at each other over Brandy's heaving chest and sweat-soaked stomach. 

"One orgasm each. Loudest wears the pants." Morgan said, "And you're my guests, so I'm going first."

Neither wore pants, Calcine wore shorts, and Morgan didn't wear anything. But Brandy wasn't really in the right place to point this out. 

"I've not finished with this improved chest she has. Knock yourself out. I'll show you how it's done," Calcine grinned. "You can slink off in shame after."

Brandy's eyes shot wide. Considering Morgan was hiding from her former Trainer here, that was a low blow, Calcine!

"Oooh, you bitch." Morgan growled, but she sounded more amused than angry. "You've very cruel when you're horny. You're lucky I'm aching for some relief, or I might just see how hard I need to scratch your skin to leave some engravings."

Seems Morgan was going to channel that anger into fucking Brandy senseless. She'd have to hold out so that Calcine could win. She did have some loyalty to the team. 

Catching Morgan's intense and ravenously hungry look as she parted Brandy's legs, Brandy swallowed a lump in her throat. Holding out wasn't going to be easy.

30+ chapters ahead on Patreon! Including some side stories.

Brandy just letting the Hot Witch do whatever she wants. Understandable.

 

56