117 – Fanning the Flames (18+)
2k 6 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Brandy hadn't meant to use Calcine as a chair, she'd just sat down with her lap open, and it'd looked inviting. Every sip of cool water was a balm against the heat of her Partner on her back. The endless warmth Calcine hid was left to flow into Brandy's body and making her feel like her clothes were too hot and restrictive right now. She squirmed her shoulder blades back against Calcine, who took her in hand, squeezing along her sides with stiff fingers that dug in just firmly enough that Brandy could still feel a line of stinging sensation as they moved on.

It was the opposite of a massage but delicious in its own way. Calcine very slowly claimed her whole body with her touch. Brandy arched her body into it, encouraging those fingers to press harder. She turned to catch a kiss off Calcine, brushing her messy black hair aside, seeking those burning lips and leaving them sizzling as she licked her wetted tongue over them. The hot needy sigh Calcine gave was worth risking getting her tongue cooked.

"Glad I'm not the only one finding it hard to concentrate," Morgan said, looking at the pair upside down. She'd leaned back against the floor, her hat almost flicked off her head as she mashed it into the hard floor of the testing area. She had Sparky in a firm lock with her thighs, just encouraging Sparky to put her crackling tongue to work, attempting the impossible. Brandy wasn't sure if it'd be rude to say it out loud, but there was no getting around it; Morgan had a thick dick, and Sparky was faced with something that, for once, her mouth couldn't handle.

Sparky was giving it her all, rolling her lips along each side of Morgan's cock and slathering her tongue over it with reckless enthusiasm Brandy was starting to doubt her protests that she kept having to suck dick. Every little kick Morgan gave made Sparky redouble her efforts, waving her ass in the air like a victory dance as she glistened up Morgan's shaft. The lengths Sparky would go to get a reaction were incredible to behold.

"You need to evolve already, Calcine," Morgan said as she grabbed a handful of Sparky's hair and helped guide her. "This throat's going to be far too tight for me. You should have stretched it out some."

"Brandy, do you want to go on Morgan's face first?" Calcine whispered, more than loud enough for Morgan to hear. "Or shall I show her I got more than enough for her to choke on?"

"We all know who the biggest here is," Brandy admonished, playfully batting Calcine's arm as if chastising her. "If I cared about that, I'd never stop tugging on Sparky's collar. I want to use those dicks later, don't get tired waving them at each other."

Calcine chuckled and leaned on Brandy's shoulder. "Isn't she lovely when she's got a little bite?"

"Full of surprises," Morgan nodded, stopping to groan and rub Sparky's cheek. "Fuck, if you want me actually talking, you better start. I will lose myself soon; Sparky's really good at this."

As fun, as it would be to let this descend into some anarchic fucking, they had all day for that. Better to work on ideas while the memories are fresh.

"Sparky's Bug Bite and Calcine's Smack Down are some close-range moves we've been light on. I'd say it was good luck, but ..."

"Moves grow to fit the group and their desires," Morgan nodded, fingernails digging into Sparky's cheek as she tried and failed to wrap her mouth around Morgan's dick. "Sparky clearly wanted Bug Bite and Calcine-"

"Wanted something powerful to make me more of a threat as a guardian." Calcine cut in, Morgan rolling her eyes at her. Or maybe at what Sparky was doing with her tongue. "I usually protect Brandy, but I lacked a way to really punish people going for her."

"Morgan's ability to strike quickly might have helped there," Brandy said, "Like she did with Basilah, you hold them down, and she hits a weak point."

"Calcine warms them up, and then I make them moan. Oh, I like that." Morgan said as she ruffled Sparky's hair for doing a thoroughly good job.

"I'll do all the work, and then you can do one hit and take all the credit?" Calcine laughed, "So lazy."

Right. This clearly wasn't going to stop if Brandy ignored it. She needed to get in between this fight.

"You don't think that," Brandy said to Calcine. "Morgan will pull her weight. You don't think I'd bond with someone lazy do you?"

Calcine spluttered, her heat swirling inside Brandy as she tried to find the words to deny it. Brandy didn't give her a chance. "Morgan, Calcine took down Basilah and Harper; you really think she's just a warm-up? If she got her fingers in your feathers, you'd be a puddle in moments."

Morgan didn't splutter. She bit her lip and looked even more dreamy than she already did, getting her dick sucked. The idea of it clearly excited her.

"I don't mind you two butting heads," Brandy said, taking Calcine's hands. "But you don't put each other down. You're both my partners. I chose you both because I saw you'd be strong."

"And we fucked you senseless," Sparky said, a trail of spit between her lips and Morgan's cock.

Brandy blushed. "Love you all for a lot of reasons, but none of you are weak. Fighting over me is fine, but no getting bitter with each other."

Morgan and Calcine exchanged a long look. Calcine shrugged her shoulders. "I didn't mean to go that far. I know you're good. Far more experienced than me at fighting, probably, but when it comes to Brandy, I've got the most experience."

"You'll catch up with me. I'm going to catch up with you. I don't want it easy. You need to be challenged." Morgan grinned at Calcine, "You like being challenged and having to push back. Just like Harper is looking for someone strong enough to grab her neck and kiss the shit out of her. "

Calcine's turn to blush, the heat glowing on her cheeks as she thought of her rather passionate reaction to Cassidy's Swanna. The two had been incredibly lovey-dovey for a while after the fight.

"It's not like that," Calcine said, "Brandy's the best, but she doesn't push me like that, and I love her to bits."

It was true, though. Calcine had joined because she thought Brandy would take on tough challenges with her. Even made it clear she was happily taking on tough odds as long as they went in with a plan. That last bit was the piece Morgan was missing.

"You like overcoming," Brandy said, rubbing her butt in Calcine's lap. No reason they couldn't talk things out and also work each other up. "I get us into plenty of trouble, and you love struggling to get out of it. Proving you won't be bent. Showing how strong you can be."

"If it was all this simple, I'd have Evolved by now," Calcine said, holding Brandy's hips and helping rub Brandy against her cock through her shorts. "But so nice you've been paying attention to me, Morgan. I know I must fascinate you."

"Oh, absolutely," Morgan nodded as Sparky got back to work. "I've loved studying your fondness for feathers. I'm eager for you to show me what you learned with Harper."

And now they're fighting with compliments. Well, it's an improvement.

"We're going to need to work out team roles in action, aren't we?" Brandy sighed, "You're all terrible."

"No, you just said we're wonderful," Morgan said and gasped as Sparky finally got her lips around her cock, taking the tip. "Sparky is the actual wonder; how is she doing that?"

"Agility," Brandy said. "She can stretch real good."

Sparky's fur sparkled as her eyes became narrow, smug slits. She'd got the best reaction, and that was worth it for her.

"I'll support with Gust and strike anyone Sparky holds down." Morgan said, "Sparky's new Bug Bite works well with her webs. She can bite them and then wrap them up. Though if she does that right now, I'm going to fly her up to the clouds and drop her."

"She might anyway," Calcine laughed. "You're giving her a lot to chew on."

Sparky gave a thumbs up, and the lack of Morgan's screams meant she'd decided against it. For now.

"Okay, well, we'll see how it actually works. I guess the other thing to bring up is the Fire Gym; I want to do it while here. Any plans?"

"Yes," Morgan said. "Sort of. It's the Fire Gym, and I feel Calcine is due to let her flame out. It's been right on the surface. If we do it, I think she should be the lead. She might learn what she needs if she helps us overcome a personal challenge like that."

Brandy looked back to Calcine, tugging at her stolen shirt. "You want that?"

"You're the trainer." Calcine said, "If I do all the work, you won't get a badge."

"If you Evolve, I don't mind losing. We can always do it again." Brandy said, "Don't pretend you don't want to be in charge for once."

"We're going to traumatize another Gym leader." Calcine shook her head. "But fine, I'll take the lead for the Fire Gym. We know the theme for it?"

Brandy pulled her Pokédex out of her bag and looked the local gym up. Now they were in the actual city, it'd let them book a slot and see the season's theme. Calcine got her hands back to pressing Brandy's body as she read, firmer than before. Every touch was possessive and made Brandy's flesh flow under her touch, her body bending to Calcine's will. The idea of control had worked her up a little.

"Overflowing Emotions," Brandy read out. "Makes sense for Fire, but how will they do it?"

"It's in the context of relationships." Morgan said, "Cassidy had five badges. The trick with Gyms is to consider how the theme would fit your partners."

They paused as they thought about it, Morgan only broke the silence to let out a few groans as Sparky's slurping began to tense her limbs. She couldn't be far off from bursting now.

"Confessions of love?" Brandy said, "Maybe I'll have to open to you all, say something from the heart I've kept hidden."

"That's a good one," Calcine murmured. "Do it now."

"No, I'll save it for the gym."

Calcine's grip increased, and her voice rumbled in Brandy's ear. "Do it. Now."

Brandy shivered. Calcine being that insistent, was hard to deny it made her spine tingle so much her teeth chattered. "I want to get fitter for you, work out more. Give you a body you'd fall for."

"Good girl," Calcine purred in Brandy's throat. Brandy almost fainted, leaning back on Calcine and luxuriating in the praise.

"Yeah, I think she's going to take charge just fine." Morgan mumbled, "And, ah- ah!"

She tensed up as Sparky licked her way off Morgan's dick and then poked it forward with one finger, drawing it along the wet underside. She had a really evil smile on her lips as Morgan came, spraying her own chest with ropes of cum that stained her feathers white.

"You little shit," Morgan groaned, wings weak as she tried to push herself up. "Fuck, give me a moment, then I'm going to sit on you and crush your head like a Grepa Berry."

Sparky grinned all the wider, arms raised in victory. "I love our team planning. We should do this more."

"I can't argue with the results," Calcine grinned, looking at Morgan's cum-soaked chest that she was desperately trying to clean off with brushes of her wing. "I can lend you a shirt. I don't mind it getting dirty."

"Please," Morgan groaned. "I don't want to walk out there like this."

A nice gesture. Maybe they could get along.

Brandy wouldn't ruin it by pointing out it was her damn shirt.

 

30+ chapters ahead on Patreon! Including some side stories.

I’d say they’re Calcine’s shirts by this point. Sorry Brandy.

 

51