128 – Kiss Me (Chew Me) (18+)
1.6k 5 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The Maranga dip is so good," Sparky said as she held a finger to Brandy's mouth. "Try, try."

Panting, Brandy gave Sparky's finger a lick. It was rich but surprisingly bitter, like thick dark chocolate but pasted up. Not exactly what she liked, but it was on the end of Sparky's finger, and the saltiness underneath actually complimented it really well.

Then Spitfire gave another gentle thrust, squeezing her thighs as she drove herself deep, making Brandy's insides flutter and forcing a moan out of her throat.

"See? She loves it. My cooking is the best." Spitfire proudly grinned down at Brandy. "Her stomach is stuffed full."

"She loves your sausage, maybe," Sparky cackled. "Give her a bit more; I want to hear the noises."

Brandy moaned again as Spitfire stirred her cock inside of her. She squirmed as she felt the ridge of the head crushing over spots that made her heart bounce into overdrive. Brandy's face burned with pleasure and embarrassment, the fucking had gotten intense and then entered a lull, and as she lay panting along Spitfire's massive tail, they'd all gathered around her and laid out a feast over her stomach and atop her breasts. Watching her reactions with amusement as they shared food.

Spitfire gave her a few more thrusts before she slowed down to a gentle stirring. She wasn't even close to being done, Brandy could tell. Spitfire's member throbbed and pulsed against her insides, and if she pressed her hands tight to her stomach, she could feel her in there. Aching for more release, Spitfire had decided to savor a meal with the others, for now, her cock remaining hard as steel and keeping Brandy twitching in pleasure.

Calcine used a piece of fish to mop some sauce from Brandy's belly button. Brandy hoped she was keeping the spicy stuff higher up, or this could still end in screams. Calcine took a bite, then offered it to Morgan to snap at, the Murkrow bobbing side to side as she considered it. Morgan turned up her nose and sniffed, not to her taste, it seemed. Calcine offered the next bite to Spitfire with a question on top. "What's it like?"

"Fucking Brandy?" Spitfire asked, eyes glowing as she took a bite of the fish, letting her fire-shrouded tongue snake out to lace around Calcine's fingers.

"No. Having a massive cock," Calcine said, "What's that like?"

"Good question," Spitfire said after swallowing and nudging Calcine's up towards Brandy's breasts, one half coated with red sauce. That probably was spicy. The smell made her eyes water when Brandy tried to suck in a few breaths. She wasn't sure if it was Spitfire's heat or her bout with Mercury that had let her survive a few rounds with the Centiskorch, but she still felt all wrung out, and no amount of soothing heat and fuzzy Sparky laps for her head was going to fix that.

"It can be a pain in the ass." Spitfire snorted, laughing at her own joke. "Seriously though, it can be a pain. A lot of women go all shaky at the knees when they see it. Or they pop too quickly if they brave it before I can get comfortable."

"Poor dear," Morgan teased as she held her cup of tea up and sipped. "So good at fucking, the mere humans can't keep up."

"I'm a three-time tournament winner," Spitfire said proudly. "I know I can fuck, and there are humans out there who'll ride me right into the ground. But you have to find ones who can handle it, like Brianna, and it's really unsatisfying if they can't. Kind of takes the fun out of random flings."

"Unless we piled women on you." Sparky said, "Then you could just use them in a line. The rest could sit on your tail until it's their turn."

"Why aren't you in charge? That's smart." Spitfire grinned.

Spitfire and Sparky high-fived, and Brandy tried to hide her wince. She wasn't sure she could survive two Bug Types plotting against her; she would just have to be a good table and cocksleeve for a bit.

"Why the curiosity?" Spitfire said, "Hope you're not jealous. You seemed the effortlessly cool type to me."

Calcine couldn't hide her smile, tipping her chin up at the praise. "I'm going to evolve. It might be something I have to deal with as a Carkoal. And if not, I'll be Coalssal someday, and their name isn't just for fun."

"Aww, look at this one," Spitfire said, leaning over to bump her fist on Calcine's nose. "Sparky, she doesn't know if she can handle being ridiculously hung."

"You get used to it," Sparky smirked. "I can help teach you how to swing it about Calcine. I'm sure Brandy will be all over it no matter the size."

Brandy raised a thumb, then moaned again when Morgan grabbed her wrist and nipped the outstretched thumb with her teeth, sucking on it as she held it tight. Had she gotten sauce on it, or was Morgan just getting worked up? They were talking a whole lot of sex around her while also slowly fucking Brandy toward another mind-shattering orgasm.

Morgan let her tongue slip from her lips to lap over her thumb, and the rough suck on it felt good, really good, so good Brandy lost sense of perspective and rocked her hips, shoving herself deeper on Spitfire's cock. Punching the air out of her lungs. Watching Spitfire's massive chest rise and fall as she also sucked in a sudden breath would have been worth it, but she got so much more out of it. The press of Spitfire's ridged cock deep inside her pounded into spots that made her spine tingle and her eyes go blurry. Fuck, there was no way she'd outlast her. Not even the faintest shred of hope.

Calcine watched Brandy's nerves rise and reached out and grabbed Spitfire, pulling the Centiskorch in close for a kiss. They both seemed to enjoy it, spit dripping down onto Brandy, as bad as hot wax, from how it sizzled on her skin and made her squirm. Impaled on dick made even her squirming a torturously exhilarating experience.

"Well, I'm definitely jealous of that dick," Morgan said as she uncurled her tongue from Brandy's thumb. "Brandy looks like she's about to pass out."

"I'm still here," Brandy said. She was tired, but it wasn't bad. The sex had been fucking awesome, and all that hot, sizzling spit kept her conscious. It was tough to ignore. Was that Calcine's plan, or had this whole thing just been senseless fucking the moment they'd walked in? "It feels good, but it's a bit too much? A lot of it is lost as my head goes fuzzy; I don't get to really enjoy every moment like I do with you and Calcine."

"What about me?" Sparky said quickly, her hands covering her mouth as her eyes widened.

"You knocked me the fuck out with your tongue. You are the Queen of Too Much."

"Fuck yeah, I'll take that." Sparky grinned. "Making Brandy cum so hard and fast, our opponents are deafened."

Spitfire broke her kiss with Calcine, hand sliding down to squeeze Calcine's ass and holding her to her side as she looked Brandy up and down again. "I wouldn't mind trying that. See how much she's got in her lungs."

"Oh, I've gotten some sweet noises out of her," Morgan said, stroking Brandy's cheek. "You'd love it."

Brandy nuzzled Morgan's hand; it was a comfortingly soft thing in an otherwise breathtakingly hard experience.

"You all just wanted to see me fucked." Brandy mumbled. "Spoiling me."

"I had a plan," Calcine said, "Spitfire, have we passed your test?"

"What?" Spitfire was so shocked at the question she writhed up a little higher, pressing Calcine's face into a prodigious amount of side boob. Her cock flexing inside Brandy brought on new waves of ecstasy fuelled muscle cramps, and Brandy writhed her head in Sparky's lap as she tried to hold on.

"Why would you have passed?" Spitfire huffed incredulously, "You just let me fuck her!"

"Which is a pass." Calcine said, tapping Spitfire's side. "The challenge was to get you so worked up you broke your rules."

"Yes, by stirring up my emotions, not just offering her up on a plate!"

Calcine smiled. "But you said you wouldn't destroy her until after the meal and, well."

Calcine slapped Brandy's stomach, and she and Spitfire moaned in unison, the quivering blow stirring up sensitive flesh. "She's looking pretty destroyed."

"I can go further," Brandy bubbled, "Spitfire, I ain't a quitter."

"I-" Spitfire faltered and took in a snort of air, shaking her head. "I, I... you can't just win by offering her up like a piece of meat."

"A bit of meat you couldn't wait to sink your teeth into," Calcine purred and rubbed her hand along Spitfire's chest and down to grab the base of her cock and give it a firm squeeze. Spitfire's eye popped, and her fire whip of a tongue swung out as her whole body rolled like an earthquake beneath Brandy.

"I meant I'd destroy you in a fight! Not on the end of my cock!" Spitfire whined.

"Well, you should have been clear. We could have never won a fight against you. That was obvious," Morgan laughed, hiding her eyes with her hat brim and covering her hand with her mouth. "Luckily, we haven't had to throw a single punch; you just gave us the win so easily."

"This is so fucking sneaky, and I'm so proud of you both." Sparky grinned, "You got to admit, they totally got the best of your emotions. You dove on the Brandy pussy when it was offered up like we'd dipped her in Custap. Damn, I bet a fire tongue gives crazy head, too, Brandy. You want to lose here so we can come back for that?"

"I'm good not having burn marks down there," Brandy mumbled. "I can't believe your whole plan was just to get me fucked."

"Keep it simple," Calcine grinned. "And everyone loves dinner and a show. You'd have gone for it if I told you."

Spitfire thrust her cock into Brandy, Calcine's hands pressing against her pussy as the last few inches were held at bay. "Make a nice warm cock ring there, Calcine. You can go on, or you can stay here, and we can all fuck Brandy until she's so boneless we'll have to pour her out the gym."

"Ooh, I like that option," Sparky said, Morgan reaching over to swat her with a wing. It just made her laugh harder.

"I could crush Sparky some more. Use my tongue on one of you two. We can find a use for any holes Brandy has left. What do you say?" Spitfire said, flexing her muscles and pressing down into Brandy so firmly it felt like her whole body was trembling with the building pressure. Quivering around Spitfire's cock as she forced her body to orgasm, all through sheer horny force of will.

"Brandy would pick yes, but I want to win this badge for her." Calcine said, "So we'll need that pussy back, sorry."

"Shame."

"Oh, we plan to get a shower after, though, and I'm sure there's plenty of room in there Spitfire," Calcine said, fingers dancing over Spitfire's chest. "I think we all should have a chance to enjoy you properly."

"I'm gonna die." Brandy groaned. "No way I survive that long."

"Nonsense," Calcine said, "You're being a good girl and doing what I say today, and I didn't give you permission to pass away. You're going to take us all the way to victory."

Calcine was a hard taskmaster, but she was having a blast with being the leader. She'd have to catch her breath and hope the Gym Leader wasn't going to throw anything worse than a giant Centiskorch dick at her.

But first, an important matter.

"Spitfire," Brandy asked, "Can you lick me clean? I can't go in there looking like I smashed half your food over my tits."

"Oh, Brandy," Spitfire chittered happily. "You want me to slather you from head to toe with my tongue? You didn't even need to ask."

Spitfire started, and the rest quickly dove in to help. They all did a really, really thorough job. Brandy was drifting amongst the clouds as they began to pull her out of the room.

There was no way they'd win this. Brandy was a ruined mess; it'd take a miracle.

She didn't care. There wasn't a badge shiny enough to top all this.

35+ chapters ahead on Patreon! Including some side stories.

Been a long week already, but the chapters must flow!

 

48