130 – Horny Speed
1.4k 7 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Morgan and Calcine had lowered Brandy onto the Sauna bench, her legs kicking as she felt the heat of the wood against her bare thighs. Brandy might have a fair bit of Fire inheritance from Scoria, but the gym arena was hot even for her, and she felt flushed. would have loved to cool down after Spitfire had all but cooked her. Brandy bit her lip and tried to tough it out. She wouldn't let Calcine down by quitting unless she absolutely had to.

Blaze's confidence matched her looks, her long blonde ponytail swishing as she shuffled along the wooden sauna bench to get close to Brandy. She was so damn pretty, perfectly tanned, and with curves so killer they managed to get Brandy to look away from a naked Ninetails. On pure looks alone, she was horrifically outmatched. Brandy didn't think she was ugly, far from it. But Blaze and her Ninetails were on a whole other level. 

Her heart pounded as Blaze reached out to hold her wrist and stared into her eyes. Red eyes were common for people with strong Fire inheritance. Brandy's was a nice cherry red, but Blaze's eyes were something else. A glowing orange with yellow and red gave her iris the appearance of flames, and it all shifted. It was hypnotic to look at, and her bright pearly smile seemed pleased Brandy was getting lost in it. 

"If I didn't know better, I'd swear you were Fenny with a haircut," Blaze said, "I've heard quite a bit about you, Brandy."

Of course, her mother had been here. She couldn't resist a pleasant warmth; a giant sauna would have been an irresistible lure. Hopefully, she hadn't already given away the Joyce reputation. 

"Fenny likes to exaggerate some. I'm just a new Trainer," Brandy said. She had to fight the urge to fidget nervously as Blaze's fingertips danced over her bare arm, trailing down the length of her toned bicep and making Brandy shiver despite the heat.

Sparky took her other side, sliding under Brandy's arm and leaning her head on Brandy's shoulder. "Brandy's awfully modest, but I'll sing her praises. Not just the legendary thighs, but she knows Pokémon so well."

"Lea did warn me," Blaze grinned, "Something about a Wooloo revolution. I hope Spitfire isn't about to dethrone me; Cinnamon hasn't tussled with her for years. I don't want to go back to the old days." 

"I tussle with her," the Ninetails said, one of her tails brushing Blaze's side. Another trailed over Brandy's leg, and a third gently probed at Morgan, who grabbed the tail and stroked it with her long nails, making it squirm in her touch. "You just think it's cute now."

"Nobody comes away with scratches, so it is cute compared to what you used to be like," Blaze said, holding up Brandy's wrist. "Cinnamon, let me start the trial before you tease her."

Cinnamon's tails pulled back to wrap around Blaze, giving her a sweater of fur that looked so deliciously soft Brandy couldn't help pressing it with her hand even if she did cop a feel of some boob in there. It was absolutely worth it. 

"Eager!" Blaze laughed, "You are a Joyce, but give me your hand for a moment. I need to explain."

Brandy blushed. It seems Fenny had given away their reputation and let Blaze hold up her wrist, running a tanned finger over the silver bracelet with the single green light. 

"My Trial is rather simple but also far from easy. You'll have to pay attention to this light. It'll go from green to yellow to red. Once it turns red, the Trial is over, and I'll decide if you passed. It'll beep louder and faster as it gets closer to red, just in case your eyes are busy elsewhere."

Brandy snapped her attention back. Cinnamon had been licking her finger and running her fingertip over the top of her breasts with a few sultry looked at Morgan as she ruffled her tail. Brandy couldn't help but watch the pair of them flirt. 

"It happened when we came in," Calcine said, "We excited her some."

"Well, you got ahead of me!" Blaze laughed. She had a gorgeous laugh, so warm and inviting she had Sparky giggling along even though it wasn't funny. Even Morgan cracked a smile, though that may be because of the Ninetails using her tails to poke at Morgan's tufty tail.

"Try to relax some. The bracelet is a nice little invention that measures a few different things. Heart rate, perspiration, all sorts really, but boring story cut short. It measures how worked up you are."

"You put a horniness detector on Brandy?" Sparky squeaked, hiding behind Brandy's shoulder. "Watch out, it'll explode!"

Calcine ignored the antics. She was paying close attention, reaching out to rub her fingers over the thin bit of metal. "So the challenge will be about getting Brandy worked up?" 

"Close! It's a test of limits really, knowing yourself even as you get too worked up to think straight. It'll start off green at Brandy's rest. Then gradually, it'll require her to be more worked up and change to yellow. Brandy, you'll need to think about how all your partners can help keep you in the green."

"And you're watching?" Calcine said. "Seems a bit disappointing for you."

"Oh no, I'm going to be a good girl."

"For a change," Cinnamon smirked, swatting Blaze's rear with two of her tails. Blaze wiggled her perfect bubble butt at Cinnamon and just kept on explaining.

"I'll do whatever you ask of me for this."

"Can we ask you to command Cinnamon?" Calcine asked, looking at the Ninetails thoughtfully.

"Brandy can, of course."

"I order you to listen to Calcine," Brandy mumbled, "She's taking the lead in this challenge."

Blaze looked between Brandy and Calcine, eyebrows shooting up. 

"You're sure? Pokémon are not exactly the best at thinking when worked up. It is meant to be a test for you."

"Score me on it however you like," Brandy said, leaning to bump heads with Sparky. "I trust my partners to do what's best for me. Calcine can handle it. She's incredible and will give her all for me. I know it."

Calcine tipped her head up with pride and pressed a finger to Brandy's lips. "Stop talking for me then. I'm in charge. You close your eyes, relax and get ready."

Brandy snapped her eyes shut and tried, but it was difficult. Calcine's determination and forceful commands were making her heart bounce about.

"I thought Lea was joking about you. Seems it is going to be unique." Brandy heard Blaze say as she focused on the heat along her ankles and the softness of Sparky's fur. Thinking of the aches in her body to help lower her mood give Calcine more room to play with. It was tricky. The situation was exciting; they would have to work her up to a horny mess slowly, and all three of them would no doubt excel at that. Teasing her was the group's favorite activity when they couldn't get into her pants. 

"Okay, keep your eyes closed," Calcine said. "I'm almost ready to get started."

A warm, gentle touch traced along her neck and shoulders, brushing her collarbone and making Brandy shiver. Then Calcine's fingers settled down to a squeeze, a comforting presence she could focus on along with Sparky. 

"If you'll do as I say, does that include bringing in any other Pokémon you have?"

"I ..." Blaze faltered. "That's not a question I've had before. I don't see why you couldn't. It's a rather clever way to do it."

"Okay, can you tell us what you have?" Calcine said, "Quietly, so Brandy doesn't hear." 

Brandy felt Sparky clamber over her as Calcine leaned on her. Some whispering happening over her head as she tried to regulate her breathing. 

"Really?" Sparky cackled. "Oh fuck, we're going to destroy this. This is perfect."

"I am rather excited to see that last one myself," Morgan said, "She'll probably break. We have to be careful. Once we have to go beyond foreplay, she won't last long. We have to put on a good show. Work her up bit by bit."

Morgan was going to love that. She had a flair for the dramatic. Breathe in. Breathe out. Ignore the discussion about how they will break you, Brandy. You'll get there soon enough. 

It took a minute more of secretive whispering to form a plan, then Calcine poked her shoulder. 

"Eyes open, we're ready."

Brandy opened her eyes and found herself the focus of a crescent. Her Partners, Cinnamon and Blaze, all of them were standing around her and looking at her like she was a piece of meat. 

*Beep beep*

Her bracelet glowed a bright green. 

"Horny mess," Sparky grinned, "We haven't even done anything."

Brandy shrunk in on herself. They were going to be tough on her, and all she had to do was not pass out from excitement. Sounds easy, but looking at all those hungry eyes and bright smiles, she couldn't think of anything harder right now. 

35+ chapters ahead on Patreon! Including some side stories.

The title refers to the movie. This is very dumb.

 

48