152 – Knot the Worst, Knot the Best (18+)
1.6k 4 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tying Velvet up was easy in theory. She was incredibly eager to be tied up, and Sparky's webs were perfect for the job. Thin but strong with a bit of elasticity, Trinket looked at the webs enviously as Brandy bound up Velvet's wrists behind her back. 

So the binding was going great! The big issue was Brandy was running out of things to say. Getting in the mind of her Partners was distracting. She couldn't just pretend to be someone else the entire time. But Brandy Joyce just did not know how to handle Humans. 

It was very much her fault she was stuck. Velvet was giving her plenty to work with. She looked absolutely gorgeous, and the noises she was making were not bad noises. No, no, no. Good noises. Exciting noises. Brandy just wasn't entirely sure what she was doing that was causing Velvet to make them.

"Look at her," Sparky said. "She's like a dog at the controls of a helicopter."

Calcine ruffled Sparky's hair, making her squirm as Calcine pulled her in to shut her up with some sideboob. "She's just in a new position. Give her a break," Calcine said as she tried to keep the wriggling Sparky under control. "Maybe take one too, Brandy, and center yourself. Don't try to force the words out. Reassess your battlefield and plan your next move."

Putting it in that way helped a little. Brandy would be in tournament battles soon, and they involved Trainer and Pokémon working together. Sometimes, a match came down to Trainer on Trainer action. "She's just so pretty." Brandy groaned, "It's hard."

"Much as I love how you'll let a beautiful woman do anything to you, you have to be willing to give too." Morgan said, "Trinket said minimal touching, so use up some of that to get a feel for her."

Brandy ran her fingers over the sides of Velvet's waist, enjoying the feel of her smooth, cool skin and the way Velvet shuddered at her touch. "Like this?"

"You can feel more," Velvet purred.

Brandy slid her hand along Velvet's neck and down her back, enjoying how Velvet arched in response to the light touch. The gentle tug against the webs binding her wrists.

"Mm, like that. Keep going," Velvet said, voice husky and encouraging.

Brandy's hand wandered lower, caressing the soft, firm curve of Velvet's ass. She really liked Velvet's butt. The plush feeling against her fingers and the muscle flexing deep down in the smooth skin was a little addictive.

"Mm, mm!"

"See? She likes that, Brandy," Trinket said. "You got a good touch. Now do it with words."

Brandy looked at Trinket with pleading horror. The words just weren't in her head. It was like being asked to walk through a door without opening it. Brandy just couldn't put together how it was done.

"I'm a Steel type," Trinket said with a hand to her heart. "The best Type."

There were scoffs from the audience, but Trinket ignored them all.

"Because we have the confidence to just go for it, and confidence gets the humans wet. Be bold and ask for help. You got four Pokémon here who all want this to go well."

"And one human," Velvet murmured. "If this is too awkward for you, we can stop?"

"It's awkward," Brandy said, "But I want to overcome it."

"Good girl," Trinket said, and the praise made Brandy shiver. Two powerful words. The offer for help was good, but Trinket and Velvet had already helped her. Checking she was okay was polite, but she could do the same. 

"How does it feel, Velvet?" Brandy said, giving a firmer tug of the bindings on her wrists and forcing her shoulders up.

"Feels good," Velvet replied. "You're in control."

"I am in control," Brandy said, trying to put some defiant confidence in her voice.

Morgan had been thoughtfully watching, and she finally leaned in, her red eyes glowing as she got level with Brandy on the bed. "Brandy," she said firmly. "She's not saying you are. She's telling you."

"What's the difference?" Trinket asked, but Calcine shushed her question away.

"She's giving you the power," Morgan said. "Tell her what you're going to do with it."

"Velvet," Brandy said, her hands sliding down her thighs. "Do you want to be mine?"

Morgan flicked Brandy's ear with her wing. "No, bad Trainer."

Brandy couldn't help but snort a laugh. It was such a silly thing to do; it was hard to be mad at her. Still, she got the point, no questions, be assertive. 

"Velvet," Brandy tried again, "You're mine tonight."

"Go bigger!" Sparky called. "Details, we crave details!"

"Sparky's right," Morgan agreed, "Make it more personal. Talk about her. How she's safe in your hands."

Calcine wasn't talking, but Brandy could feel the glow of approval radiating off her. Something about this scene was stirring up Calcine's heart, and even if she was fumbling her way through it, that alone made Brandy push on.

"I've had my hands all over you," Brandy said to Velvet; this time, she could tell it was working. "You like being under my fingers, don't you?"

"Oh yes," Velvet's reply was eager.

"I'm going to wrap you up tight," Brandy said, her voice getting more confident. "And enjoy every bit of you. You're too good-looking for me not to enjoy every bit."

"Oh, please," Velvet was practically begging.

"And you can't stop me," Brandy said. "Because you're mine. Say it."

"I'm yours," Velvet's voice was low and needy.

"You're mine, and you'll let me do what I want." Brandy's hand cupped her ass, fingers sliding between her legs and stroking at the softness of her outer lips. "You're not going to move a muscle."

"I'm not."

"Good," Brandy said. "You're a good girl. My good girl."

"Yours," Velvet said with a happy sigh.

Brandy had to bite her lip as Trinket helped her bind up the rest of Velvet's arms. It all felt so odd like she was out of her body for this. It was working; the confidence was a help, but this just wasn't her.

It was strange because Velvet was still into it. Her skin was warm, her face flushed. She was getting wet with the anticipation and the feeling of being bound up. All the signs of arousal made Brandy want to spoil her with a firmer hand. But Brandy couldn't get there. There was a mental block in her head that just wouldn't budge.

Trinket had said to be confident asking for help, so Brandy bit down her pride and asked. 

"I don't feel right telling her what to do." Brandy said, "I want her to have a good time, but it isn't right."

"Hrm," Sparky clucked her tongue. "Trinket, can we change the rules a little? Brandy's special."

"Sure! If it lets her enjoy herself more, bend the rules all you like."

"Okay!" she whispered with Calcine, a fast back and forth before Sparky piped up again. "Complete rules reversal. No more talking. Brandy, you do what Velvet wants. Velvet, no telling Brandy what this is. She has to work it out."

"You sure?" Trinket asked, eyebrows quirked.

"Yes, yes. This is the best plan. Trust us," Sparky said, "Brandy, don't worry about what to say for now. Just make her happy."

That Brandy could do. Velvet's needs were plain. She liked being bound up and toyed with, being touched, and surrendering herself. All Brandy had to do was enjoy what was on offer. 

Velvet's body trembled with happiness when Brandy leaned into her back and kissed her again. Her body relaxed as Brandy explored the soft contours of her stomach and hips with more kisses.

"Brandy," Velvet moaned as Brandy's mouth teased down her legs, nuzzling and sucking the smooth skin and listening to her moans. "Yes, just like that. Brandy."

Brandy kissed her way back up the other leg, looping webbing around the legs behind her and pulling it tight as her tongue traced a path back up Velvet's inner thigh. The scent of her arousal was thick, the wetness of her sex an enticing stop at the top of her thighs.

"You smell good," Brandy breathed, and the soft gasp Velvet made was so cute.

Brandy couldn't hold off. She wanted a taste, and Velvet needed it just as badly. A few soft licks, tasting the sweet-salty flavor of her. A teasing kiss at the top of her labia, a firm enough pressure it made Velvet's bound legs kick. 

The sight of her squirming was adorable, and everyone watched her do it in reverent silence as if moving might break the mood. 

"I'm yours," Velvet moaned as Brandy licked deeper, and that was the last coherent sentence she said.

Brandy ate her out while everyone watched, substituting skill for sheer enthusiasm, and the feeling of Velvet's body responding to her attentions was incredible. She had the power to give Velvet everything she wanted, and the more Velvet squirmed, the quicker Brandy wanted to share it.

This was the best idea ever.

Velvet was so wet, so ready, and the moans and gasps from her mouth were intoxicating. Her hips ground against Brandy's tongue, eager and hungry for more, and Brandy gave it to her. Hands digging into her soft flesh and tongue buried in her pussy, Brandy coaxed out Velvet's cries, higher and more frantic by the second, until finally, Velvet cried out her name, a single desperate exclamation that was almost a plea.

Brandy didn't let her down.

Her hands moved to the small of Velvet's back, and Brandy held her close as her mouth and tongue pushed her over the edge. Brandy kept licking and kissing her, making Velvet squirm and moan until she collapsed into the sheets, panting heavily.

"I did good?" Brandy said as she leaned back, mouth glistening with Velvet's juices. 

"Fishing for compliments," Morgan smirked, "I think Velvet has given you a passing grade."

"That was unique. What was the change?" Trinket said. "It was like you flicked on a pussy eating switch."

"I am the Brandy master," Sparky thumbed her own chest. "I am the goddess of this realm."

"So modest," Calcine laughed. "Tell Trinket what the difference is."

"Brandy sucks at taking charge, but she's so good at giving. I just had her treat Velvet like a Pokémon."

"Do it again," Velvet burbled, rubbing her face into the bedcovers. "She needs more practice."

"She has a lot of practice ahead of her," Trinket laughed. "I'm not sure eating pussy counts as flirting."

"It's a change of mindset," Calcine said, "Brandy can't flirt to get people to do what she wants. But I think she could do it to make them happy. Brandy, what does Velvet need right now?"

"Kisses, a cuddle, and a second round?"

"Spot on." Velvet moaned. "Fuck me up again."

"Say it again," Morgan said, "But tell her that's what she's getting."

"I uh... I will kiss you, wrap you up in my arms, and then fuck you until you can't think straight?"

It was a little cheesy, but it got applause and one very squirmy Velvet under Brandy's grip. She had to grab her hips and hold her down to stop her bumping Brandy right off the bed.

"I think we got it," Trinket said. "I just didn't think we'd get here this way."  

"Wait," Brandy blinked. "Flirting is just giving people what they want?"

Morgan waved a hand. "For you, it is. Baby steps."

"So wearing short skirts is flirting?"

"Absolutely," Sparky said quickly. "Vital flirting."

"Would thigh-high socks be flirting? I remember people loved those."

Sparky let out a strangled groan. 

"What if I let them touch the thigh between sock and skirt? If they're curious? That's not too much, is it? I think we could get away with it. I know lots of girls in school who wanted to do that."

Sparky was practically foaming at the mouth. 

"Calcine," Morgan said proudly. "I think she's got it."

"Oh, you haven't seen her with a girl she likes yet," Calcine grinned. "I think we got plenty more work to do, but as a start goes, it's something."

"Excellent," Trinket said. "Then all of you get in here and help her tie knots. I'm not letting you all go until you can bind a lady up properly. This is an art! Sparky's webs are perfect for it, and I won't have you leave here badly trained."

Brandy got distracted from the lesson a few times because Velvet needed special care, but by the time she'd finally drifted off into a blissful sleep, Brandy could tie one hell of a knot. Maybe she could show Maple her skills when they next met!

40+ chapters ahead on Patreon! Including some side stories.

Brandy's idea of "Minimal touching" needs work.

 

31