164 – Plug it, Play it, Kiss it, Lick it
780 6 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Brandy wanted to get back into her clothes, and Spitfire had been kind enough to use her body to block her off from the stragglers. That didn't mean Spitfire wasn't going to watch her undress. She was lying on her own colossal tail, head resting on her crossed arms. Her long snake tongue hung out of her mouth and swung like a pendulum beneath her chin as her red and gold eyes devoured Brandy's every movement. Brandy felt the heat in her face rise, and a warmth spread between her legs, an ache forming that she really shouldn't indulge in right now. Focus on swapping skirts. Ignore the hot Centiskorch.

"I love how much hotter a Fire Badge makes a trainer," Spitfire said, a little mumbled because she didn't put her tongue away. She could tell what effect she had on Brandy, the tip of her tail wagging at the mischief. She was a Fire and a Bug type. This kind of flirtatious teasing was to be expected.

"You've already fucked me near senseless. You really want more?" Brandy said, reaching up to Spitfire's face. Spitfire leaned in for a touch, but Brandy went past her cheeks, reaching up to pull one of the golden ribbons that bound Spitfire's long red hair free. A cascade of red spilled down across Spitfire's shoulders. She leaned forward for a kiss that Brandy returned, the two of them pressed together as Spitfire's long tongue slid along her body and between her breasts, then up her neck to slip into her mouth, where it was eagerly received and sucked on. It was a very spicy kiss, a warm sensation spreading across Brandy's tongue as Spitfire's long, forked tongue twirled around her own.

Brandy enjoyed it a lot. She ached a bit, but her stamina had reached ridiculous heights quickly. Arousal seemed to chase the aches away, and a giant, hot snake lady certainly suited the part. Spitfire was panting when she finally broke the kiss, her massive chest heaving inches from Brandy's face. She had to resist the urge to bury her face in it and just sleep. Brandy settled for stroking Spitfire's belly, which was nice and warm to the touch.

"You want to come to the celebration?" Brandy offered, "I don't even know where it's going to be yet."

"A chance to show my appreciation fully? Oh, absolutely." Spitfire grinned.

"Now get some clothes on, or get on your knees for me. I'm good either way."

Brandy opted for the clothes. Good boots, a knee-length skirt, and a nice clean shirt. Simple things, but after spending all day in a Maid Dress, Brandy really appreciated being able to dress down. The outfit was only a little scuffed from the fight. She'd come out of it relatively unscathed. Spitfire helped her put her hair back in place. There wasn't enough to tie off with the golden ribbon she'd stolen, so Spitfire just put the ribbon around Brandy's head like a bandana and pinned the fire badge on the front of it to show it off.

"Whose brat is this?" a Calcine called out. No, not Calcine. Her voice was a little raspier, more flames stoked under it than Brandy was used to. Brandy climbed up out of Spitfire's coils. Lixi was standing there, Sparky sitting on her shoulders and looking like she was the queen of the world. Morgan and Calcine flanked behind Lixi, still all in their outfits.

"Sparky? Brat?" Brandy said. "Why, she's a lovely woman who never did a thing wrong."

"I'm an angel," Sparky purred. "Being handled by a demon."

Lixi reached up to squeeze Sparky's ass, which made her squeal and kick her feet wildly. Calcine's eyes flashed a little brighter as she watched, her arms folded in a serious manner. Was she ... jealous? Fenny had said Sparky and Calcine were uniquely bonded, but it seemed so unlike her.

"Lemme lick Brandy's badge," Sparky said, bouncing on Lixi's shoulders. Lixi leaned in, Brandy getting a face full of soft Joltik fuzz. She blew on it until Sparky backed off with a giggle.

"I got two girlfriends with Fire Badges. I'm the most spoiled Joltik in the world."

"Undeserved," Lixi snorted, pushing her off into Brandy's arms. Sparky wrapped her arms around Brandy and hung on like a limpet. "Sparky's luck, that is, you more than earned that badge. You make good maids."

"All of us?" Morgan said innocently, "You think Calcine rocks it?"

Lixi walked up to Calcine, sizing her up. Which was a bit silly when they were basically identical. They could have been twins if not for Calcine's outfit and battle scratches. Calcine looked Lixi up and down in return, and her gaze was much more critical than Lixi's, eyes thin and judgemental. Lixi was unbothered.

"Nice ass," Lixi said, clapping her hands on Calcine's rear. "And you look hot in a maid outfit."

"I look hot out of it too," Calcine said. A simple matter of fact.

"Mmmm," Lixi smirked, "That an invitation, hot stuff?"

Calcine reached up and put her hand over Lixi's mouth. "Brandy got her badge. I'm taken. But you are the second most beautiful woman I've seen today."

Lixi licked her hand, and Calcine didn't flinch.

Morgan rolled her eyes at them both. "Idiots."

"Shhh, let them finish," Sparky said, still holding onto Brandy but bent backward so she could watch them upside down. "They're going to kiss. I can feel it."

Brandy was about to say that wouldn't happen and get things back on track, but then Calcine pulled Lixi in by the collar and did precisely that. Sparky cheered. Morgan groaned. Brandy's heart swelled. This really was a great day.

Behind the beautiful scene of two Carkol making out, a swirl of bright blue and yellow lights suddenly burst into the sky. Brandy's excellent vision could pick out the black silhouette of a figure at its core, wearing a large bell-like dress and a wide-brimmed hat like Morgan's, but without the three crests along the top of it. The building shimmered as the light splashed against it, broken windows reforming to pure sheets of glass, and the furniture inside Brandy could see tumbling back into place. She'd seen Recycle used before, but never this big. It washed out over the whole area, the cuts in Calcine's clothes mending themselves as she tried to choke Lixi with her tongue. Brandy's neatly folded dress sizzled softly in her hand, the frayed edges restoring itself and the frills reappearing. It even ironed itself neatly.

An imposing amount of power and the lady who'd cast it was making a beeline through the air right toward them.

"I think our last celebrant is here," Morgan said and waved to the new arrival, who slowed as she approached and gently touched down, a cloud of smoke puffing up around her. "Not a bad hat on her."

It looked slightly like a silver flying saucer perched on her head or maybe a cymbal stolen from a drumset. A massive brim, the edge where it met the crown, decorated with a few white roses. She had the silvery skin of the Mangeton sisters, but while they'd been curvy shortstacks, this woman was absolutely massive even by Brandy's standards of tall. The top of Brandy's head barely came up to her bare shoulders. Brandy could have easily hidden under the blue hoop skirt she wore. The outfit was one piece as the dress joined into her tight silk corset. She wasn't hugely busty, but when she had to be near eight feet tall, it didn't matter. She was still huge.

The iris of her eyes were two red interlinked circles that moved independently, swirling as if they needed to focus to see the tiny figures around her. Maybe they did.

"So fucking spoiled," Sparky mewled, melting in Brandy's arms. "I love being on this team."

"Anisotropic," Brandy said, remembering her name from her time at the tailors. "Thanks for fixing my mom's workplace."

"It was no trouble," she said, her voice comfortingly commanding. Soft, but with a certainty to it that brooked no argument. "Call me Aniseed if you prefer. I know my name is a bit of a mouthful."

"All of you is," Morgan whistled. "I could use you as a perch."

"If you like," she said. Not approving or disapproving, just a calm acceptance. "My sisters said you've helped to advertise their work. I'm always thankful for any human who helps us. Being Wild Pokémon in a city can be difficult."

"I'm from Turrfield, don't know much about cities, sorry," Brandy said, trying to keep her cool even as Spitfire kept trying to sneak the tip of her tail under Brandy's skirt. "We were happy to help anyway. They did a great job with the dresses."

"Looked after me well," Calcine said, forehead tapped with Lixi as they both took some breaths. "It's hard being wild in the city?"

"Very distracting. I have someone trying to capture me every other day. You get more work done with a partner. We have to work extra hard to keep up."

She didn't even mention that people failed. Of course, they did. She could just sit on them.

"You wanted to come with us?" Morgan said, fanning herself with a wing as she looked up at Aniseed. "Please say yes. I want to see Brandy try to handle you."

"My sisters think I work too hard," Aniseed said, cracking her knuckles. "I value their advice. I'm here to play hard."

"Me too," Spitfire purred. "I've had a taste of Brandy before. You'll love her."

"She's good at sex?" Aniseed said, "I trust your judgment. We can take turns."

Brandy's heart skipped a beat. What she was being signed up for was just starting to sink in. She looked back at the long, snake lady and then up at the towering robot woman. Morgan patted her shoulder.

"Tough being a winner. Can always back out." Morgan said, "I could have you all to myself."

"No way," Brandy said, "You all worked for this. You all deserve a piece of me. Blaze said you knew a good spot, Spitfire. Can you take us there?"

"No problem," Spitfire smirked. "Aniseed? Your place?"

"Absolutely," she said, flexing her hand. Her nails were painted an alternating blue and red. Sparks crackled over Brandy's skin, Sparky squirming in her arms and giggling. The sudden feeling of weightlessness stole her breath. Brandy gave a strangled squeak as she began to levitate off the ground. "Have you ever flown before? I can handle it all if not."

"No heights," Lixi and Calcine snapped at the same time.

"You'll be quite safe," Aniseed said, looking at the Carkol pair. "I can provide you seats if you like."

"You would get to fuck Brandy quicker," Morgan said. "Come on, if I can fly, you can."

It was a compelling argument. If it was the needle to her pride or the promise of pussy, Calcine reluctantly accepted the flight from Aniseed's Magnet Rise Move.

Lixi was in it simply for a piece of Carkol butt. Brandy couldn't fault it. They had very good butts.

45+ chapters ahead on Patreon! Including some beefy side stories.

Brain no thoughts, only empty.

 

22