Finally checking this ‘System’
660 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dante had retired to his personal lodgings, still drinking as he never actually drank enough for it to bother him at all, finding out he quite enjoyed sake. Went down smooth as well.

As he drank from the bottle he stared forward, a screen suddenly appearing in front of him.

[Status]
[Milfs]
[Shop]
[Quests
[Settings]

Already knowing what his status would say since he knew himself better then the system would he instead opened up the Milfs tab to see two entries.

Tsunade and Orochimaru respectfully, having Tsunade's tab open he got some information about her, her favorite pass times, drinks, food, along with the sizes of her bust, waist, and hips.

Sipping at his drink he noticed three bars filling up next to her name

Interest: 34%
Attraction: 48%
Respect: 53%

He raised a brow,  her feelings for him were already pretty high up there compared to the fact she just met him not that long ago. The stats were simple, how interested a milf was in him, how attracted a milf was to him, and how much respect a milf had for him.

The fact his respect was the highest state was simply because of his strength, that was the kind of world this place was, strength meant respect, and the ability to change things.

Pulling up Orochimaru's tab, his brows went up instantly.

Interest: 100%
Attraction: 62%
Respect: 70%

Orochimaru already was this high? All though, thinking about how she occasionally looked at him, the interest she had wasn't just because his personality or wits, she most likely wanted to examine his body and how he ticked, she seemed the type... Not that he was above giving her a few samples of semen, as long as he had help getting them.

Finishing the bottle he set it down, pulling up his quests.

[Stop the Second Ninja War.]
Make the Second Ninja War come to a standstill and have them sign a treaty with Konoha.

Reward: Another Date with Tsunade
Reward: Style Switching

His brows went up when he seen the reward, the second one being his ability to switch between his stances again... Trickster would be the most help currently so he could actually get around faster, but if timed right, Royal guard would be his strongest stance. 

Gunslinger is pretty much useless for him right now since he doesn't have his guns, Sword Master might be useful since despite the name it more affected his melee weapons...

Either way, that was more then enough for him, so he stood up and decided to go for a midnight stroll.

A long, and enthusiastic one.


It was morning by the time he got to his destination, more so because he had a shit sense of direction, and only about halfway through did he get a map, come to find out he was heading in the opposite direction.

He had saved a cat from a tree, and it rewarded him with a map that he could use.

Did that make sense, why did him saving a cat work on his M.I.L.F. system?

The cat had kittens, and when he tried to get an answer out of the system, he didn't get anything.

Thankfully he didn't have a random cat in his milf section either... Then again wasn't he the 'Milf' guy now? Protecting all the Milf's he could.

Still strange, but the map helped.

Because there he was, a Konoha forehead protector instead wrapped around his bicep, still wearing the red robe and black pants from before as he stood outside the large gates of the third village participating in the war. Iwagakure, did he have the means to broker peace between the villages?

Nope, but he did have an insane amount of strength that only seemed to be growing larger rapidly. As he raised his foot, he kicked the stone doors down, with a loud cracking sound did they fall to the ground, multiple shinobi started to appear as Dante walked forward, and his voice thundered out as he spoke. 

''WHO'S THE LEADER OF YOU STONE CRANKERS?!''

None of them understood the word 'Cranker', but it sounded like an insult, and they all took it as one as they all began to brandish their weapons.

''Nah... None of you would be able to spit the shit with me, so it's none of you.'' Then, he was gone from his spot to large crates where his feet had been original as he suddenly crashed into the side of a cliff, a large chunk of the breaking off as he lifted it above his head, then tossed it down towards the village.

He watched it falling towards the village, people screaming as shinobi tried to break off pieces of it, not getting anywhere before a small old man appeared, slapping the large rock with his hand causing it to slowly come to a stop before he kicked it. Sending it back to Dante who, out of all the things available for him to do at that very moment. Punched the rock.

It sprayed rubble and pieces of rock around him, the shinobi that had watched him punch so easily through the massive chunk of cliff froze on the spot, even the old man seemed to stop what he was doing.

Onoki watched, scowling as he realized that this person was too dangerous to fight near the village, he wouldn't be able to use his strongest abilities while around the village.

''What do you want boy?!'' Onoki shouted, trying to see if he could reason with the man.

Pulling the protector to the side he showed off the Konoha headband on his arm. ''I'M A... Fuck what was it again? Jonin... Chunin... Genin, that's right.''

''I'M A GENIN OF THE HIDDEN LEAF!'' His voice thundered out, causing everyone to pale, only Onoki seemed to keep himself together, was this the person who fought against Hanzo and won in a one-sided fight? But... 

NO FUCKING WAY WAS THIS GUY A GENIN!

''I am here! To broker peace between the villages, your people are starving, sign a peace treaty and Konoha will begin to deliver relief supplies, including food, blankets, clothes, and anything else within reason! This war has no reason to continue!''

''Bullshit you leaf bast-.'' One Jonin began to shout out, only to be stopped as Dante was suddenly there, lifting him off the roof he had been standing on as he gripped around his throat.

The Jonin showed his years of training as he slashed the kunai in his hand toward Dante only for Dante to tilt his head and catch the kunai between his teeth.

Slowly clenching his jaw as he began to warp the weapon before it snapped in half. This causes the jonin to freeze.

Dante turned his head, spitting out the kunai with enough force to cause it to pierce a rock, and he didn't even spit it out pointy end first.

Man, Dante felt like an absolute power trip right now, that was cool as shit.

Turning to look back to the old man, he held up the Jonin in his hand. ''Sign the treaty.'' Was all Dante said, his grip tightening around the Jonin's throat, a civilian woman below screaming for him to stop.

''Is this how Konoha does it now... Peace through force?'' Onoki growled out, trying to formulate a plan to deal with the man.

''Don't try that shit with me old man. There will never be peace without force. Even now, you're sending good women, children, and men out to war, letting them get slaughtered for a stupid reason, be it pride or greed. Would you feel this way if you were able to stomp your enemies so hard? Do not play me for some dimwitted fool. Accept the peace treaty, so we can help you, so we can help your people, so fighters can return to their home, their families...''

Suddenly, the air began to rapidly cool down as a red mist began to release of Dante, it was chakra burning with demonic energy, the combination of the two forces causing a heavy feeling to begin suppressing the ninja around, along with the civilians in the street.

''Sign it, or I will make an example out of you.''

Onoki was trapped in a corner, his force, his people, and his home was now all threatened. Dante didn't know it, but the roof he was standing on?

Onoki's granddaughter was in there, his own son standing watch to guard her. Also pressed down by the invisible force of this depressing feeling.

''Fine! Damnit... You win bastard... I'll sign the treaty...'' Onoki glared down at the man who nodded, releasing the Jonin in his grip to let him fall onto the roof, panting hard.

''Good, begin to pull back your men, Konoha will begin so as well, and if I hear someone causing trouble, I'll visit them... Personally. You'll have an update on the treaty within... Whatever amount of time it takes messages to go between villages or whatever.'' Dante grumbled near the end as he turned, suddenly disappearing as he began to make his way back to Konoha


Like it? Add to library!
Looking to support me?
paypal.me/BeaulenSmith
https://www.patreon.com/BeauSmith
Check out my Webnovel
https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4313773437?appId=10

19