Surprise!
425 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dante landed on the Hokage tower's roof by noon, knowing damn well anyone else would have taken far longer to travel back and forth, and here he was not even feeling winded. They really played down just how much Dante could do in the games, and only showed it occasionally. Grabbing the edge of the roof he jumped over it and landed on the window seal of the Hokage's window, knocking on the glass.

Hiruzen slowly turned around to look at the window, only to see Dante with a far larger chakra reserve, he had went from the minimum requirement of a chunin, to jonin levels of chakra in the matter of only the night he had been here.

Nodding to Dante, he opened the window, slinking into it as he stretched once he was down.

''I just brokered peace for the rock people, ya'll should hash out the details.''

Hiruzen brows went up and he just stared. Watching for a good whole minute, waiting for Dante to do something, showing it was a joke or something. Only to have to watch him as he scratched his chest in the silence.

''Wait... Your serious?''

''No, I'm Dante.''

Hiruzen never felt how it was to be punched by a word until now, jerking back in recoil as he so easily fell into a trap of a Dad joke... But who would dad joke to the Hokage?

''So you're the reason they have started to so quickly retreat, even past their border. I had all parties wait to see what was going on... Alright, when is the meeting?''

''I already presented the deal, I never said I would set up the meeting, it's simple though. Their people are starving, even before the war, it was tight. We offer trade, such as food, clothing, blankets, and medical treatment, and they offer us stuff like... Rocks, ores, and a few other things. So uuuh... Good luck on that dude.''

Dante gave a thumbs up as he was about to go out the window, only to be stopped by Hiruzen.

''Will you be attending the talks of peace?''

''No, me being there could basically be seen as me strong-arming the proceedings. Give them a good deal, one that really matters, and talk it out even if it's frustrating, maybe in the next... Idk, I got another date with Tsunade, and one with Orochi so Idk how fast I will deal with that one old guy you asked me to.''

''Danzo. Careful he's mas-''

''I just raided the rock fuckers town, came face to face with their Hokage and he was the one who kneeled out, think I care about what another old guy can do?'' Dante asked while chuckling before he jumped out of the window and made his way to start exploring the city. He had cash to spend after all.


Walking down the street, Dante was eating dango, the sweet version apparently. It was nice, nothing groundbreaking for someone who knew modern food, but it was good.

He felt someone walking up behind him, how heavy their footsteps were, how they shifted their weight for each step. Why was Orochi trying to sneak up on him?

Arms slid around his waist, the woman pulling herself closer into him as she fell into his steps, perfectly following his steps without stepping on him or making him stop his casual gate. Her breast pushing up against his lower back as she hummed softly, leaning in.

''You're pretty comfortable for someone walking around a village full of Shinobi.'' She practically purred in his ear, oh.

She was definitely a Milf on his list, he didn't need the system to tell him that.

''Pretty comfortable? I mean no one here could fight me, an assassination attempt might work, but who's dumb enough to try that?'' Dante continued to walk, finishing his Dango as he tossed the bag into one of the trash cans on the street.

People were already looking at them strangely as Dante stopped to turn in Orochi's arms. Watching her grin up to him, the light of amusement dancing in her sharp yellow snake eyes.

''Well, you're right about that... Civilians may not know it yet, but words is already spreading through the ranks about you having fought Hanzo, of course after he named us 'Sannin', people are considering you the 'Unnamed' Sannin, little do they know you don't even know a single jutsu.'' Orochimaru moved her arms from around his waist to slid her hands along his abdomen, then his chest until she slid her arms around his neck and pulled herself up him.

Getting close enough to him it was only an inch between their lips as they continued to speak.

''I wouldn't say I don't know 'any' jutsu. I know one.''

''Oh? Enlighten me, what jutsu have you learned in the day or so we've been apart?''

Dante grinned as he lifted his hands. ''It's called 'Milf Maker' Jutsu, with these two hands, and a bit of love. I can turn anyone into a milf.'' 

There was a soft ding, the sound of a notification from his system that he ignored. Orochimaru's brows raised a bit, and she rolled her hips a bit, making sure her body was snug to his own, not caring as people continued to stare, some in shock, some in envy, and others already moving to spread gossip about them.

''Milf Maker? I've never heard of that, but I can't help but want to find out about it, first-hand experience and all.'' Orochimaru purred out, her pointed tongue coming forward to slither along her plump lips.

That was an invitation for sure.

Dante's powerful hands shifted, sliding around her slim waiste before he gripped her ample rear and lifted her off her feet. Orochimaru's legs coming around his waist and locking in place as they suddenly entered into a hot kiss.

Much like his kiss last night, Dante did not play nice, he played naughty. 

Even as Orochi attempted to use her long tongue to get an advantage he didn't let her, kissing the absolute milf into her as he only continued to push his advantage until he felt.

It was about fifteen minutes later until they pulled apart, Orochimaru's pale cheeks flushed with blood as she panted, not from oxygen need, but from want.

Wanting to experience his jutsu before Dante pulled her off, causing her to pout as he set her back onto her feet.

Another Ding happened in Dante's ear that he ignored.

''Wait until you find out what else I did, then you'll be real mad for not getting me now. But you still have some things to teach me, one of them being what chakra is.''

She watched him, searching his face for a moment before she reached into her cleavage, since she wasn't on active duty, she wasn't wearing her combat vest, and was instead wearing a more combat-focused kimono. Comfortable and easy to move around in, but could protect her from cuts and scraps.

Pulling a scroll out from her bosom she handed the scroll to him. ''The basics of meditation and Chakra control, when you figure those two out on your own, find Tsunade to help you with more advanced practices... Though you might struggle with control due to how rapidly your reserves are growing... I wonder what else you're hiding that can grow?'' She said as she used the hand taking the scroll to lift herself, placing another quick kiss on his lips before she vanished in a swirl of leaves.

Dante took the scroll and tossed it into the air, letting it spin around a few times before he caught it. ''Looks like I got something to keep me busy for today... How hard could it be?''


Sorry for the absence, just dealing with a lot.

Like it? Add to library!
Looking to support me?
paypal.me/BeaulenSmith
https://www.patreon.com/BeauSmith
Check out my Webnovel
https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4313773437?appId=10

 

15