Making Konoha Great again.
383 6 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leaving Tsunade to Orochimaru to clean up, he took a shower. Noticing that despite it having just happened he felt something, his energy was stabilized. He could still feel his demonic energy right there, ready to be grabbed but now he could differentiate it from his chakra.

If his demonic energy was hot and full of turbulence, his chakra was warm and comforting. Feeling like his body was relaxing as it rotated inside him slowly due to its inactive state.

As he pulled his pants and robe on, something happened. With a flash of dark red energy a red coat appeared over his shoulders instead of the robe, his coat.

On instinct, he raised a hand to grab his sword from next to him, the same he had done every morning in his life as Dante only to stop as his hand met the familiar grip of a sword, the world around him seeming to fade into the background as his mind was brought to a different time.

-------------Flashback jutso or whatever.-----------------

''Dante.'' A woman smiled in front of him, her face a blur, only able to see beautiful brown hair and a dazzling smile as she rubbed at his cheek with a cloth. Wiping the dirt off his face.

''I know your brother can be a know it all sometimes dear, but that is not what your Father gave you Rebellion for, remember?''

''I do!'' Dante grumbled, he was about 15, his already thickening arms crossing his chest in defiance he could only show his mother.

''To protect family, and to fight your enemies... Is Vergil your enemy?'' His mom asked, continuing to wipe his face clean.

''No... He's just so... Difficult! It's like he doesn't understand common sense, his nose is always buried in the stupid books in Dad's library, he never trains!''

''Dante sweety,  just because your brother likes to read doesn't make him weak... All you do is train, but he still managed to hit you a few times, right?''

Dante sighed, his 'defiance' quickly failing. ''I know... Just with Dad never around, I was just hoping I could spend more time with him...''

''What about... Reading with him?''

''Ew, reading? I'd rather train behind the house.''

His mother smiled more, standing as she looked down at him. ''Or flipping the skirts of the maids?''

The vision faded, like a dream he was struggling to stay in as the next scene played out.

Sparks flying as swords clashed together, rain falling heavy around them as a shockwave pushed the water away from the swords.

Like looking in a mirror Dante growled at the man in front of him, now older, mid-twenties. The other 'him' had differences though.

Wearing a royal blue colored coat and a nice almost royal-like undershirt and pants, his sword was a katana. Unlike Dante's large longsword which was barely considered even that, its weight and length were similar to a greatsword.

''You've gotten... Weaker, brother... Mingling with humans has really put a toll on your skill.'' The man said before Dante roared, using strength to push the both of them away as they both jumped back, the rain falling heavier until the sound was drowned out.

----------------------End-------------------

Dante came back to his senses, the sword's familiar weight resting over his back as he still held the hilt of the sword. His thumb able to reach the skeletal guard as he rubbed his thumb along it for a moment as he turned to look into the mirror.

He looked much more like himself now wearing his coat and with his sword over his back.

He turned to stare forward to finally pull up the window focus that had been there since earlier.

[Sleep with your first milf!]
-Rebellion
-A gift (Your Coat.)

He stared at it a moment before releasing the hilt of his sword and dismissing the window. He would take some time later to familiarize himself with his sword again.

Leaving the Senju compound he put some power into his legs and leaped, clearing the walls that surrounded the Senju compound and lifting into the air, sailing through it as he headed for the Hokage's tower.

He landed on the roof, grabbing the edge of the roof, he pulled himself over and then under, practically throwing himself into the Hokage's office only to get a surprised gasp when he did.

Looking up he was standing behind the Hokage's desk, the old man having briefly turned around to look to see who it was before he dismissed it, turning back to focus on the person in front of him as he continued speaking.

There were two people in front of him. A woman with red hair and radiating a nurturing mother aura despite her apparent hot temper as she glared at Dante, she was the one who had been surprised at his sudden appearance.

Another was a man with yellow hair, standing there with a serious expression as he listened to the hokage.

''When I return from the meeting for peace, depending on how it goes depends on what I will be doing. But the hope, if it goes good is to begin training you to take up the mantle of Hokage for my retirement. Once we start that process, we will begin to also work together to solve a few of the apparent problems going on behind the scenes... The Uchiha have started to get a little restless, the war had made it easier for them, giving them an outlet. But now that the end is in sight, it might be cropping back up.''

''I understand, Lord Hokage.'' Minato spoke firmly, his eyes moving to look at Dante, he had heard a little of the apparent... 'savior' of the village. But standing in front of him...

He could tell the man was dangerous, though he was unsure if it would be a win, or lose for him if they fought. Something about the mans presence felt empty, the rumors said he was a man of terror.

The feeling of a demon walking among humans. But this man, seemed as human as the others in this room, though he did have quite a sizable chakra amount. Larger than everyone standing in the room...

Did they mean he was a Jinchuriki, like Kushina? 

''Ah, yes... Dante, this is Minato, 'Yellow Flash', and his wife Kushina, who is also our Jinchuriki for the nine tails... Are you alright Dante?''

''Hmm? Yeah, I'm fine.'' Dante answered, raising a brow as he turned to look at the Hokage.

''Ah, you just seem... Lesser, if that makes sense.''

''Oh, sensor types, right?'' Dante said before he flipped the switch. The switch 'suppresing' his demonic energy.

Suddenly Minato's face got a lot more serious as he seemed to shift, it was small, but he put himself between Dante and Kushina who looked just as serious. The both of them are suddenly ready for combat at the change of atmosphere around them.

Hiruzen raised his brows, less caring about the feeling, and more so curious how he was able to learn to hide it so well, whereas it felt like yesterday he was just letting it freely release out.

''I see, did you always have the ability to control this feeling?'' Hiruzen asked and Dante shrugged.

''Barely, but I gained something after I slept with Tsunade that lets me control it easier, think of it like a seal that prevents it from affecting others.'' Dante admitted as the feeling left, as he flipped the switch back on, it was already proving how useful it was since he was able to so easily do it.

''I see and the sword and co-... Wait.'' Hiruzen raised a hand, his face going rapidly through the five stages of grief before he focused on one, confusion.

''You slept with Tsunade... Tsunade Senju?'' He asked.

''Yes. Just this morning, Orochimaru actually delivered the message of you wanting to meet me when we finished.''

Minato's face looked pale, thinking of Tsunade of all people laying with someone was a humbling experience, earlier he had thought 'Maybe' he could fight the man.

But now? It seemed a foolish notion, why had he even considered it? Hiruzen had TOLD him that Dante had raided the Iwagakure Village, and come out unscathed. By himself.

Kushina was, interested in him... She was pretty close with Tsunade since the previous person who carried the nine tails was her grandmother.

Of course, Tsunade was more like a big sister to Kushina, so hearing a man so clearly state that he slept with her was... Actually pretty much what she expected, if anyone could do it.

It would be a man who would mention it as if it wasn't a big deal, who didn't brag.

''Well, that's good.'' Hiruzen nodded softly before he began to turn, only to be interrupted as Dante spoke again.

''I would prepare to start taking her out of missions, she uuh... 'Made Sure' she would get pregnant. To get out of duty and spend some time relaxing.'' Dante also admitted, and that caused Kushina to snicker, a hand quickly covering her mouth as she turned away as Minato quickly looked towards her.

Hiruzen grunted, gripping his chest. ''Is this it?.... No, we're good.'' He sighed as he relaxed once more, reaching for his pipe.

''That's good... The Senju need more heirs, I hope to still be around in the next few years, to see little ones running around.'' He breathed out with a thick cloud of smoke, taking no time to start smoking so early in the morning.

''Yeah, it's good. If I do end up having a kid, I don't want them to be raised in high tensions or anything, so if all goes good I'll be getting Danzo later today or tomorrow.''

Minato's head snapped to look at Dante. ''You plan to take 'Care' of Danzo? How? The root base is hidden, and even if it wasn't It would take more than a day to find i-.''

''I'm not going to find it? I'm going to make a big mural with his face and the full name painted over it with the words ''I've got a small penis, and I like taking it up the butt'' on it. And hang out on top of Hokage mountain with it.''

Kushina broke into full-blown laughter, holding her hands over her mouth as she giggled to herself. Minato looked like he just got slapped as he stood there, his eyes glazed.

Hiruzen on the other hand rubbed his chin in thought.

''Yeah... That would definitely get him to come out of hiding, to kill you himself... He's very closed about his sex life... Though how did you find out he likes being pegged?'' Hiruzen ask, the seriousness in his voice brought Kushina to her knees, tears in her eyes.

''A wild guess, he seems like the kind of guy with a stick up his ass, and it can only be that far if he enjoys it that far.'' Dante nodded seriously.

Minato raised his hands to hold his head, rethinking about wanting to be the Hokage. Maybe he could push Orochimaru to take the position instead?


Like it? Add to library!
Looking to support me?
paypal.me/BeaulenSmith
https://www.patreon.com/BeauSmith
Check out my Webnovel
https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4313773437?appId=10

 

11