Answering Time!
361 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Ahem* *Ahem* You guys can hear me? You can? Great!

Now welcome to today's session of answering the questions from my readers. There a few questions today so let's start from the first one.

.

Question by IronGamer28 

' When will August figure that it wasn't the same voice ? ... A little dense on that ? '

August: Huh? What did you say about my voice?

Author: He maybe a great teacher but to not realise his voice right now.. a shame.

Rimuru: Man, I agree with you I think there is just something wrong with his voice.

August: Huh- What? What do you both mean by that?!

Author: Ok! Let's move on to the next one!

Rimuru: I agree.

August: Huh wait you both! Damn it!

.

Question by Dao_of_Bibliomania

Author: August here's a question for you.

August: Wait answer my question before fi-

Author: What subjects did you learn to become and was a teacher of?

August: Answer me first damnit!

Author: *Tick* If you don't answer the question I'll immediately haul the last boss towards you!

August: Okay! Okay! Geez.. So I actually taught and learned multiple subjects. To get my teaching license I studied for Math and Physics and I was employed as a teacher for math in a different highschool before.

Author: Continue.

August: Don't you are the one who wrote me?! *sigh* But then I quit that job after 1 and half years teaching there and got back in college to study Biochemistry and succeeded in it. Then next I got a job offering me to be a teacher and the highschool I taught before I died.. in there I taught Math and Physics. But in my first 3 years of teaching I also studied Arts and Musics and also succeeded in them. So in total I have studied five major subjects alongside couple minor ones.

Author: Umu! Umu! That is his career journey! So then now we have a question for both you and How was your school life when August taught you Rimuru?

Rimuru: Hmmm.. August-sensei was one of the most respected teacher when I studied there. He was one of the most likeable teacher with no record of problematic students under his care. He also lead a bunch of great changes in the school. He is literally the only chain I have to hold me from dropping out.

August: I supposed. I was quite the popular teacher in our area so a lot of people known me. I have taught several children who became successful on they're own. It was a nice experience teaching there.

Author: Now I'm curious how was your school life, August?

August: Hmm? My school life is pretty normal, I got out of my house, go to school, done my assignment and have fun. That is my school life.

Author: I see. Thanks for the answer.

.

Question by Black_ChoasStorm

Author: Do you like cheese or butter more? I personally chose butter because of it's versatility in making cakes and other simple foods.

Rimuru: I prefer cheese! Cheese is like an angelic form of milk. Pure bliss and satisfaction. 

August: I actually am neutral towards both of them because I rarely ate something with both of them anyways so I am neutral.

.

Question by Rvrnd_Knowles

'Love Interest'

Author: Now now.. I don't really know how to write a romance but I will try. But I'll make the love interest OC if I decided to make one. What do you think, August?

August: Hmm? I don't really care about it neither way.

.

.

.

Now that's it for all the questions. Thank you for all your support so far. Really appreciate it.Then have a good day!   

9