7.5 The Future Is Mystery
265 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'*sigh* it was quite tiring..' I looked at the lots of wolves just scampering around the camp around the giant fire that I made. It was quite the simple task to made this fire and there is plenty of wood around so it is easy to maintain.

Officially the battle has ended just like that easily. I expected that quite to happen. But because of how things always work there is always a thing that made it hard.. and that is the clean up. Seriously why do they god damn need to destroy their houses? 

'*sigh* Let's think about it tomorrow after they all wake up..' I then looked at Rimuru who was just wandering around the camp.

"Yo, Rimuru! I will go for a walk for a bit, protect them, yeah?" I said to Rimuru and he made a little frown.

"Yeah, yeah go away" He said while standing next to the giant fire. He looked very much fine even when he's that near to the fire.. well I guess I call that some weird magic shit.

"Thanks" I then started floating towards just a random direction towards the forest.

'Aibo, please memorise my path' 

<Confirm> I simply asked Aibo to record my path so I won't get lost stupidly inside the giant forest.

"The forest is quite beautiful at night" I said as I continued to move in that random direction. Moonlight was shining through the trees but it was still very dark. But I have no problem seeing through any of them at all.

But that is not the case for me in this world. Even if the light was clearly shining I have no idea where I am going. I just continue because of my promise to get Veldora out of his prison. But that's it, after that what should I do? It is confusing and sometimes annoying to think of.

In my last life, I lived to fulfill my promise to her. And I had done it, I became a teacher. I taught my students and even accompanied one to another world. I had done what I think I need to do. But then I got reincarnated here, I had no idea how and why I got here. But one think I know is that the reasons came from myself and no one else.

I looked up to the full moon on the sky and remembered the night where I met her. I wondered where she is right now. Might she be here also? Or might she is somewhere else. I wouldn't exactly ever know that.

I only wondered if fate is now kind to her. She had been living under unfairness. She embraced those unfairness and turned them into a chance for others. If only she had survived, she would have became a great person.

I still remember her last wish even until now. She didn't wish for us to bring her anything, she didn't wish for actual history to be made of her. She only wished for us to be happy and for me to become a teacher. I had done that, multiple times even.

But even then I still wondered until now. What is a teacher? Is it someone who gave knowledge to others? Is it someone who lead others to a correct path? Or is it someone who corrected their students mistake? A wise person will say it's all of them. But I think none of those are correct. 

I think a teacher is someone who actually nurtured the future. Not the future of humanity but the future of the world itself. A teacher should nurture potential heroes to save the world in need. Not only saving it from the tyranny but saving it from humans itself.

The future they will not see will be continued by their students. And even if they're fully forgotten, their legacies will never truly yield. The hope they gave towards the world they nurture. The will for the world to actually improve. That is what the meaning to become a Teacher. 

A teacher is a shepherd. They'll lead the future of humanity by their teachings. A teacher is nothing to scoff at. Without knowledge nothing would be achieved. Humans would still live like an ancient monkey. Nothing would change.

In my last life, I ever heard a saying by a wise person. 'The Future Is Mystery, The Past Is History, But Right Now Is A Gift. That's Why It's Called Present'. This words relates to my life right now. I do not know what will happen and I certainly can't change my past. But I can absolutely live the present and the moments I had in those moments will live on until my future.

And so nothing changes, absolutely nothing. My gift is to teach others and I will always do so. I will create a future where everyone would live in peace without wars. It is an impossible dream, 'Through Wars We Achieve Peace'. Those sayings are true, but also 'Through Forgiveness We Achieve Bliss'. My role will never change, I am a Teacher. I will protect my students even if it costs my life to do so. 

I will help them build the perfect future and I could maybe be there enjoying the times as well. Well that is all just a maybe. Maybe I won't even reach that far! I am pretty weak after all.

"Well.. it is what it is, I guess.." I said as I stopped my journey. I looked around and only saw unfamiliar sceneries.

"Well time to go back, I think.." I said as I wrapped up my thoughts. 

"Aibo, please show me my path" I said to Aibo and immediately a rush of information entered my head and that showed me my route.

"Well thank you, Partner" I thanked Aibo while nodding in my head.

<Confirm. You're welcome>

.

.

.

A/N: Well this will be the end for the goblins arc. I hoped you guys could forgive me for my absent this past weeks as I am quite busy. So yeah, next chapter would probably be posted next week or something. See you!

13