Chapter 23- *Title at the End*
98 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

=====

When Moses stopped his track, Dio felt a little disappointed. So he tried to taunt Moses to see if would come to his death.

'Why can't these stand users be as hot-blooded as Jonathan? At least they would have been easy to kill.'

With that, he examined the room and the other Hamon Users that had come to the pre-war conference. He saw Tonpetty, Amala, Akar, and Champo. The last two were adults who were the users of stand [Darknight] and [Shelled Shocked].

The other stand users were prepared to help Moses if something happens and he loses. While Tonpetty tried to reach out to save the Hamon user who was captured by us but was stopped by Natalia, Noah, and Haru.

Moses, noticing that Dio was not looking at him at all, felt angry and rushed toward him, while still maintaining caution, knowing that Dio could not become the Leader of Vampires if he was weak. His speed was so fast that it created a small air boom. It appeared as if he was a blur as he reached Dio within a fraction of a second and punched at him.

"Ora!"

Dio sensing danger dodged the attack instantly. And as soon as he dodged he opened his palm aiming toward Moses as suddenly an ice spike burst out of it. Another sonic boom was heard as several ice spikes quickly formed a small cut on Moses's ear and cheeks. Moses's eyes shot up and his eyes contracted in surprise.

'How could he be as fast as me? I'm a stand user!'

Moses was barely able to avoid the attack and save his head from that attack! With that, he became more cautious. Because of his stand, his all stats was upgraded making his stronger than his peers, thus making him a bit arrogant. With that, his face became serious and his eyes turned sharp.

Knowing that it would be disadvantageous for them if he wait any more, Dio looked at Natalia and ordered, "Dew it."

As soon he said it, Natalia, who was fighting Tonpetty and other Hamon users, had a smug formed on her face. She and the other Vampire suddenly jumped a few meters away as Natalia suddenly snapped her finger. Just as she did this, all the Hamon users and even the stand users started to feel dizzy.

Yes, with the rats that Dio had planted in the ranks of Hamon users, he mixed Natalia's poison in their food and wine. With a lot of practice and experience, the amount of poison she could produce was upgraded from 2 ml directly to 40 ml! And not to mention the lethality of the poison and the ability to turn the poison active and dormant as long as she wants.

Just a single drop of her poison is able to kill tens of wild mongooses! One of the animals which have the strongest resistance to poison!

Her poison is so strong that it can literally melt a corpse when it is in an active state but act like a normal acid when in a Dormant state.

As the people in Hamon temple usually don't drink and rarely go out of the Temple, they had never had ever drunk Wine, making them believe that this is normal even if it was not. Normal people would have started to scream in pain when drinking it but for Hamon users, it just leaves a little burning feeling.

Then this poison travels through the whole body, ready to become active.

-

As soon as Natalia snapped her finger and activated the poison, all the Hamon users including Tonpetty directly fell to the ground as their bodies turned purple instantly. Although Hamon provides the body with poison resistance, Natalia's poison is not just any poison. And let's not forget that this poison turns people into Vampires.

On the other hand, all the stand users started to feel dizzy.

Their skin also turned purple, while the white part of their eyes has turned dark grey while purple veins can be seen pulsing in them, and they were bleeding from their nostrils and mouth. But they are still able to fight due to the Stand Hamon.

Knowing that they will die if they didn't do anything, Akar, the user of [Darknight] rushed toward Dio in a final attempt to kill him.

"Moses, leave this devil to me! You go fight the other vampires!"

"But-!"

"Not Buts! This is not a time for argument. Yes, your stand might be useful, but it will not work against him!"

Moses had a frown but knowing that this was not the right time, he proceeded to kill Noah, a big mistake on his part.

"Bastard, Die!! [Darknight- Sword Barridge]!"

Just as a normal non-stand user, Dio was not able to see the stand. He had already lowered the temperature of the surrounding air, making it heavier. This helped him 'hear' the movement of airflow which was created by the movement of the stand!

Furthermore, with the help of Jason, the airflow was also very restricted, thus the movement of air formed as much noise as a fan running at the slowest speed, enough for Dio and other Vampires to listen to.

*Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish*

{A/N: Yes, from what I have seen in both Manga and Anime, Stand makes Air Movements. There are many instances where normal people feel air movements on many occasions and look around to see what had caused it.}

Tilting his head a bit, Dio jumped back with a backflip, dodging the slash made at him. Then when he was in the mid-air, he formed an ice platform, and with the support of it, he stomped on it, creating shards of ice while also dodging the sword slash made at him. Then with the help of the momentum from the stomp, Dio reached high up in the air, long enough to be out of the range of the stand.

At this point in time, the tent was already destroyed and the surrounding Hamon users were also killed by the poison which was activated during the fight. With that, there were probably thirty or so stand users who were still alive not including the stand users. These people were the rats that he had planted in the Hamon clan on the promise of eternal life and other things.

-

Although Dio wasn't able to pinpoint the stand location, he was barely able to dodge the stand attacks. With that, he created tons of ice crystals and swung them toward Akar, who was going slower and slower as time passed by.

*Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish*

*Ting* *Ting* *Ting* *Ting*

With his sword, [Darknight] quickly destroyed all the sharp ice blocks which were thrown at him. Then with a stomp to the ground, he rushed toward Dio who was now in the air and started to attack him.

Dio, knowing that he will die if he was careless in this situation, started to form an ice block on the sole of his shoes, then broke off the contact with them, and with a stomp, he was able to change his direction in the air.

*Swish* *BOOM* *Swish* *BOOM* *Swish* *BOOM* *Swish* *BOOM*

With this, a game of cat and mouse began where Akar, the poisoned car was rushing to kill Dio, the mouse. Akar would jump from the ground and try to kill Dio while Dio will stay in the air and move flexibly in the air, dodging every slash made on him. Each of their actions created a sonic boom as the fight went on.

With his speed. Akar was easily able to reach Dio and had already made several serious injuries to his body, but with his agility and ability, Dio was like a fish in the water, easily able to run away from Akar and save himself from the multiple attacks made on him.

-

Finally, the poison had seeped deeply into Akar's organ and had melted almost all his internal organs. While making Dio astonished at how endurable these stand bastards are actually! Even when their organs are melted, they are still able to move normally, increasing their desire and greed to get a stand as soon as possible.

"Huff. Huff. Huff. Huff."

Akar was now laying down on the ground while twitching regularly as the time went on. His lungs have already melted and he was barely able to breathe. He then looked at Dio who was standing out of his stand range, waiting patiently for him to die.

In sadness, he signed and looked toward his fellow stand users before he finally die.

Sadly for him, the other stand users were already cornered. They were hiding in the luminous yellow shield formed by [Shell Shocked]. While their body condition was very bad. Almost all of them were bleeding heavily.

Moses was literally bathing in blood. Every pore of his body was seeping out blood and he was barely able to stay awake. He was in the worst condition of all the other stand users. After all, he faced the full brunt of Noah's Blood Manipulation!

Even Noah was astonished by Moses's endurance. He had destroyed all the veins and nervous systems of Moses's body, but he was still miraculously able to stay awake and heal slowly! Although he was actually once sent into a state of confusion and had his head separated, he was able to miraculously find a new reality of his Blood Manipulation!

He could now make his blood become non-conductible of Hamon by forming a clot between his body and skin. So when Moses slashed off his head, his head instinctively separated itself from his body and formed a clot to stop the blood flow and restrict any Hamon from reaching his head even if the Hamon is passed through the clotting area.

{A/N: It's hard to tell how his new ability works but think of it as [Sticky Finger] where he can separate his body parts without any damage to his body. But this ability works on his instincts!}

With this new ability, Noah was now almost officially the strongest Vampire that was there to exist if not for Dio! Even Dio might need to sustain a lot of injuries to even defeat him, but Noah had no plans to rebel against Dio and instead is more loyal to him.

Although Moses would have killed him, thankfully, his fellow Vampire quickly sacrificed himself and saved Noah. Thus making him realize his new ability and he was finally able to touch Moses and almost kill him!

On the other hand, Amala and Champo were also seriously injured but were still able to stay fine with their abilities.

While all of them were hiding in the shield formed by Champo and his stand [Shell Shocked], they were surrounded by the other vampires who were maintaining their distance from the stand users. And now Tonpetty and the other Hamon Clan elder were turned into Vampires and were ready to kill their fellow stand users as soon as they can without any hesitation.

This situation made, Akar, who was dying feel pain and with anger, he made a final attack in order to kill someone.

With a Ting and Boom sound, all the armored parts of the body of his stand were released, and then suddenly he instructed his Stand to throw its Hamon-filled sword toward the person which caused all the destruction... Natalia!

Dio's eyes went wide and before he could do anything, the sword made a lot of sonic booms, alerting the Vampires, but sadly, Natalia was barely able to dodge the attack but the sword struck her on the left side of her skull and 60% of the whole skull was directly destroyed!

Although Akar wanted to kill Dio with this his instincts were somehow telling him that even if he used all his strength, he might not be able to kill Dio, so he choose to kill Natalia, the one who poisoned all of them. With his speed now reaching an astonishing A rank in the Stand Stats ranking, he was successfully able to destroy 60% of Natalia's skull instantly!

With a final smile of satisfaction, he looked at the sky to see the sea of stars, but the only thing he saw was two red luminous eyes staring back at him as his consciousness drifted away.

On the other end, Noah was also astonished but he quickly reacted and transferred blood directly into Natalia's bleeding head, trying to save her by healing her while also removing the Hamon which might be destroying her brain.

This situation made all the Vampires and Stand users look toward Akar, only to see an expressionless Dio walk toward them with his fingers in Akar's head, destroying and removing all the Hamon in his body while also turning him into his blood servant.

This situation was a huge blow to Moses who started to have flashbacks of how he and Akar spent time training, sleeping, eating, and playing together. Tears started to flow from his eyes as his mind was now blank.

'Why!? Why am I so weak!? Why!?'

=====

{<--- To Be Continued}

[Chapter 23- Death of Akar. Injured Natalia!]

2