Chapter 24 – Fifty Shades of Moses [ᓀ˵▾˵ᓂ]
99 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: All the things from now on will be heavily AU and mixed with the JoJo plotlines and the plans that I have for the story development. If you are a JOJO fan then you might be triggered as all the things after this arc might be completely off the rail of JoJoverse. I have a huge grand plot planned up for this Fanfic!

=======

'Why!? Why am I so weak!? Why!?'

Moses could only feel weak knowing that this will be the death date for all the people he knew of.

Soon his vision started to fade away. This made Moses more desperate as he knew that once he fainted, he and all the people he cared about ones will definitely be killed by Vampires. But no matter what he tried to do or thought, his vision was going darker and darker.

'No! How can I die here!? What will happen to everyone? I will not accept this! Never! I don't want to die right now! I have people to protect!'

Just as he was struggling, a faint deep voice suddenly asked, 'Do you want power? Do you want the strength to fight all these vampires?'

Astonished by the sudden voice in his head, Moses knew that he could only accept it. Besides the voice somehow felt soothing to him. With the little strength he had, he think with a weak voice, 'Yes! Please! Please give me the power to protect all the people who I care for... Please...'

Soon Mosses succumbed to his injuries and fainted. And just as he fainted, his body started to shine, astonishing everyone.

-

{A few seconds before}

Dio dragged Akar while turning him into a lesser Vampire. Sadly the wounds that Akar went through were so deadly that it would take a few hours for him to heal, even after Akar was transformed into a Vampire.

Walking calmly, Dio reached Noah who was tending to Natalia. Looking at the panicked face of Noah and the crazy face of Natalia, an unknown feeling rose in his heart.

Placing his hand on his heart, he could hear it beat loudly. This had been happening a lot recently. It was almost as if... he was excited whenever he see a face covered in misery, fear, and pleading. Dio mentally shook his head to remove these thoughts and calmly walked to Noah and inspected Natalia who had a face full of pain.

This was probably because she experienced this much pain. Especially with an attack filled with Hamon. Noah was pouring blood on the wound on Natalia's head, trying to heal her.

Looking at them, Dio ordered, "Noah, take Natalia and heal her. I will take care of the current situation."

Noah wanted to refuse as the Stand users were still alive and he couldn't leave his lord in danger, but seeing Dio looking at him with emotionless eyes, he nodded and said, "As you wish, my lord."

With that, he lifted Natalia as slack and left the battlefield.

Dio ordered them to leave because now there is almost no Stand that could hurt him seriously. Also, he didn't want to lose a Stand user beforehand. From what he had seen, Noah, Natalia, and all other Mutant Vampires have a large chance of becoming a Stand user, with that, he examined the conditions of the remaining Stand users.

But just as looked at the remaining Stand, a blinding light burst out of the Yellow Illuminated Shied that was set up by Champo.

Just as Dio was confused and cautioned, he heard a deep voice.

"Man, why do I always find myself in bad situations? Hmm... this time it is worse. I am also poisoned. *sigh*~"

A deep chill voice was heard from the Barrier. As the light died down, Moses who looked dying was now standing fine as if he was not even hurt! What was more intriguing was his hands were covered by black armors which were glowing with purple light. This Armor formed a gauntlet-type weapon that reached his shoulder.

Moses or the person who had taken over was scratching his hair, seemingly carefree of his body being poisoned. Then after giving a long sigh, he looked up toward Dio as his eyes glowed with a purple light.

Just as he looked at Dio, his purple eyes went a little wide as he started to laugh like a madman!

"Hehehe hahaha haha hahaha hahahaha hahahaha!"

"Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha.... *Huff* *Huff*... Damn, I got excited haha! Never in my wildest dreams, I would have thought that you would even survive from 'him', my friend!"

Moses started to say things that made Dio confuse and made him think that Moses got mental problems after powering up. But knowing that this situation had become more serious. Cursing at the bitchy luck, he put up a serious face and asked, "Who are you? And... Who is 'him' you are talking about? And how did I become your friend?"

Frowning at Dio for a second, Moses's eyes went wide in realization as he hit his fist on his palm as if he came to a conclusion. Then he laughed again and said, "Haha! Oh my dear friend, don't worry about these things. All will be fine. As for who I am? Well, I was used to be known by many names which are not important, but right now you can call me Moses, the name of the boy who made a contract with my remaining Origin."

Amala and Champo were stunned by the turn of events. Just a few seconds ago Moses was dying and now he was fine. With a shaky voice, Amala asked, "M-Moses?"

"Shut up! How dare you interrupt our talk, puny creature!?"

Scuffing at the now trembling Amala, Moses continued talking while looking toward Dio.

"Well, I know that you have any questions regarding your memories, but believe me, you will soon unravel all of the mystery yourself soon. The only thing that you should worry about is to get strong as soon as possible and complete the 'Deal' we had made back then by defeating 'that' person. Now now. I will not answer any more of your questions. Now..."

With a small grin, Moses made some cracking sounds from the bones of his shoulder and said, "Let me at least complete the part of our contract. Remember, I will not be going easy on you, my friend."

"Hah!"

With a small dash, Moses instantly appeared in front of Dio with a fist.

Astonished by Moses's speed, Dio could only make X with his hands, trying to defend himself from the Hamon-filled attack made toward his chest!

*BOOM!*

With a huge sonic boom, Dio was sent flying in the air as his arm had the burning mark of a fist. He was punched so hard that he dropped off the cliff of the mountain, followed by Moses who had a huge smile on his face.

In the mid-air, Moses directly smashed Dio toward the ground.

"MUDA!"

*BOOM*

"UGGH!"

*BOOM* *BAM*

Dio could only defend himself from the attacks made by Moses. But as soon as he was smashed toward the ground, He made a small crater due to being smashed the ground as his body bounced once, showing the power with which he was smashed at.

Moses instantly dropped onto the ground and took this chance of Dio getting bounced and kicked him on his chest. His kick was so fast that it formed a small crater in the place where he was standing!

What was more creepy was that Moses's creepy smile was getting wider and wider, almost splitting his head in two!

"MUDA MUDA MUDA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

*BAAAMMM* *BOOOOOM!*

With a huge momentum, Dio was directly smashed into a mountain wall. A sharp stone pierced his thigh. Within just a small time, Dio's hands, ribs, and leg bones were broken. A burning mark could be seen on his chest, indicating the Hamon-filled kick that Moses gave him.

He was now bleeding from all his injuries while almost all the bones in his body were destroyed. With this many injuries, it would take several minutes for him to heal.

Dio's face went dark as he slowly stood up, ignoring the hole which was formed by the rock. As soon he stood up, his injuries started to heal up.

Then with a deep breath, Dio look up at Moses who was standing in front of him with curious eyes. As if thinking that his new toy had very high endurance, Moses made an astonishing face and started to clap.

"Wow! You sure have an endurable body! HAHA! This is the best! Now show me your full power!"

With that Moses slowly walked toward Dio while accelerating slowly.

Dio started to adjust his hair, turning them backward, showing his seriousness. With that, he opened his arms in a chill manner and asked, "Ho? You are approaching me? Instead of running away from your death, you are approaching me?"

"Haha! My friend, I can't beat the shit out of you without getting closer to you."

"Then come as close as you want."

Dio quickly formed an Ice armor all over his body to stop the bleeding, fixing his bones with the ice to help them heal faster and to stop the Hamon to reach his body. With a smirk, both started to dash toward each other.

"MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA"

"MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA"

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOOOOM* *BOOOOOM* *BOOOOOM* *BOOOOOM* *BOOOOOOOOOM!*

Only sonic booms and their punching sounds were heard as they started to fight each other! Each of their punches split the ground and formed huge craters. Although Dio was pushed back as if he was a toy, he was now successfully fending off the attacks Moses while striking him back.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GOOD! GOOD! FIGHT ME BACK!"

All this while Moses was laughing, showing how excited he was from this fight!

With a kick, Moses sent Dio flying in the air, and soon a new battlefield was formed as sonic booms were heard in the air. Their fight was so dangerous that each of their attacks was enough to destroy a small mountain!

-

Jason and the other Vampires were stunned by the fight which took place but they didn't waste any time and started to find ways to destroy the Illuminated Shied which was buying Amala and Champo time.

The ongoing fight was out of their league. Joining Dio would only make them either cannon fodders or Dead weight to Dio.

Just as they were waiting a huge Purple line cut off the whole shy. All the clouds in their way were divided as the moon became clear. And all the booming sounds that Dio and Moses were making instantly quiet down.

This attack stunned all the present Vampires and they suddenly got the idea for their attack. They didn't think that Dio would lose. It was not their arrogance but their experience. After following Dio for a long time, they understood that Dio is invincible in their eyes.

With a sinister smile, Fluids started to gather in the tip of their eyes as they started to shoot the shield, instantly destroying the Shield and killing Champo who was barely hanging with his remaining strength.

But during this, some of the fluid jets were deflected, resulting in some of the Vampires getting Divided in half. Making their companion laugh at them.

---

Moonlight shore over the battlefield where the fight between Dio and Moses took place. The whole battlefield was covered with craters while Dio was lying in the middle of all this while Moses was cut in half from his stomach down.

All the bones in Dio's were literally crushed to paste and the only reason that he was able to move was that he used his Ice Manipulation ability to form artificial bones to support his fight with Moses. His whole body was covered in holes that were recovering by itself slowly. But his complexion was very bad as he had lost so much blood that he would have fainted if not for his willpower.

While, on the other hand, Moses was bleeding down his stomach. His lower half body was lying down by his side as he was breathing heavily but he didn't show any sadness instead he showed a face of satisfaction. Just last moment, Dio used the Vampire turning fluid as a water Jet spray, releasing it from his finger, astonishing Moses and putting him in a dying state.

Coughing blood, Moses said, "Hey, my friend, I know that I will be vanishing soon. So as a parting gift, I could only advise you to get strong as soon as possible. The longer you wait, the stronger 'he' will get and the harder it will be to defeat him... Also, don't forget our deal when you get to the truth..."

As soon as Moses said this, his body instantly started to crumble into tiny ashy particles, blowing away with the air, and leaving Dio in deep thoughts.

'Who is he? I don't think I have ever met him. Not in either my current life or previous life... And why was he calling me a friend? And who is ' that person' he was talking about getting stronger? So many things to unravel...'

He lay there for a short time thinking and trying to link anything that might link to what he was talking about.

Soon he heard someone rushing toward him. With that, he stood up with the help of Ice poles helping him walk. He can't show his weak side to his subordinates or his fearful image would be destroyed.

With that Dio soon reached his camp and started to consume barrels filled with blood to get back to his peak as his bone started to form back from the paste they had become. All this while, he had decided to increase the pace of his conquering and get hold of Stand as soon as possible.

====

[2550 Word]

Join my discord! Link: https://discord.gg/jPkT22WUxe

-SR_2027

2