Chapter 25 – Complete Destruction Of Hamon Clan and Aja Stone!
93 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Join my Discord! Link: https://discord.gg/jPkT22WUxe

======

It took Dio a few days to recover to his peak.

He really wanted to curse his shitty luck for getting obstacles one after another. Thanks to his ability, he was able to recover after taking a rest. All the bones which were turned to paste had now reformed back in their place and now he could use his body like usual.

During the war with the Hamon clan, he lost 20 Mutant Vampires and hundreds of lesser Vampires who got caught during this war! Thus reducing half of his main forces! But Dio was not worried about it as he could find a way to replenish his forces soon as he had planned to fasten up his plans to conquer the world.

Furthermore, with the addition of three Stand users and the former Hamon Users, his forces instead got stronger.

-

After recovering to his peak back, walking toward the hall of the Hamon temple, Dio examined the interiors of the Temple.

The Hamon temple was covered with various inscriptions made on the walls in various different languages. Some of these were actually from even before the 9th century, giving them a huge value both monetary and historically. But Dio was not poor in any way.

He was thinking to decode these inscriptions and start to search for a way to reach the Over The Heaven state for his stand. Although DIO attained that state through the records related to the Christian records, this means that there can be other ways to reach Godhood. Although there might be various difficulties to reach it.

And even if he couldn't find a way to reach Godhood, he could just wait for a Stand User to be born who can travel to the parallel universes and go steal DIO's book. With noting that in mind, Dio continued to examine the interiors of the Temple.

The roof of the Temple had several windows which could illuminate the whole interior if there is sunlight. But at night, several candles were ignited for sight. The interiors were so huge that it was the size of a small hill! Giving the Temple a grand and mysterious feeling.

After examining the interiors, Dio finally reached the top of the pillars with huge and strong ropes bound to various ends.

After a quick examination, Dio started to calmly walk through the ropes to the other ends while trying various different positions, as this actually proved to be a bit helpful for maintaining his mind calm and removing the fear of heights. Although he has no fear of heights now, he can use this to train newborns.

The reason he was examining the surroundings was that he was preparing for using the structures for his advantage or to escape if suddenly any new opponent appeared out of thin air and is more powerful than Moses itself.

Just as he was done here, he saw the sky turn brighter, indicating that the sun will soon be up soon.

With a jump from the rope, Dio jumped toward the ground while skydiving. As soon as he was near the ground, an ice glider formed on his back and shoulders, slowing down his body as he landed with a small thud.

Just as he landed on the ground, Straizo appeared toward him in a butler outfit in a hurry. Although his pace was fast, his body language indicated that it was not a very urgent matter. He reached Dio and after kneeling, said, "Master Dio, we found a hidden basement in a room. From the former Hamon users, we came to know that the secret compound contains some ancient documents regarding the Hamon clan history and some information regarding the Gods!."

"The problem here is that some of the documents are written in the ancient language and it is not completely decoded until now. From them, we found that they were only able to decode some texts through images only."

With a calm smile on his face, Dio instructed him, "Take me to the location. Also, bring me the Aja Stone while I will be there. And remember to keep the Aja Stone safe.", although Dio kept a calm face and looked at Straizo with coldness, he was happy deep inside as this information and documents might provide

"As you wish my Lord."

-

The basement that Straizo informed Dio was actually a place of great importance. Only the Highest Leaders of the Hamon Clan were allowed to know the information regarding it. With the power of Higher Vampires, Tonpetty was forced to spit out all the information regarding the documents.

The basement was located in the center of the Hamon Temple and it was also the place where the Highest Leaders of the Hamon Clans lived, which in the current era was, Tonpetty. He knew that these inscriptions, documents, and information is very important so he had dedicated his whole life to trying to decode the language and information, continuing the job of his predecessors, to reach Heaven and purge the world of all 'evils'.

They haven't tried to reach Godhood because the information was very vague and they might require sacrifices. Funny enough, his goal was just the same as Dio's just Tonpetty, and all of them are just hypocrites, trying to purge people in the name of peace and goodness. A perfect cover for their hypocritical goal.

-

"Now go bring me the Aja stone. And don't let anyone enter this place and disturb me until or unless it is very urgent."

Dio entered the Basement and examined the interior of the place.

The room was very huge. And the whole place was filled with stone tablets, and papers which were kept with great care all while forming a huge library inside the room. The hallway was almost 200 meters long and 50 meters wide, indicating various information that the Hamon Clan had collected over the years.

The hallway was divided into four sections, each section covering various different informational topics which were further divided according to the age when they were created. From the origin of the Hamon Clan formation to various different ages. Sadly some of this information is just a conjecture that the Hamon Users who survived the last Pillar Men attack that happened in the 1st Century A.D.

But it might contain several important pieces of information that can be very helpful to Dio.

With the treasure that Dio had gotten through this war, it can be definitely said that Dio had gained hundreds of thousands of times more than he had lost during this battle. The information also shortened his search for a way to Godhood.

While he was thinking and going through the information available, Dio heard the sound of footsteps coming down in the basement. Soon the person reached the place where Dio was reading a book that was already translated, and said, "Lord Dio, I have brought the Aja Stone that you requested!"

Dio lifted one of his eyebrows and turned around and saw Natalia standing there with a box placed on the center chest level, supported by both of her hands. Her complexion was very pale and a bandage was rapped on the area where her skull was crushed.

Dio examined her injury while Natalia was fidgeting with her nervousness. She was feeling nervous because she felt that looks might be bothering her lord. For she could only curse herself as when she saw Straizo carrying the Aja stone to Dio, she snatched it away from him, saying that she will be delivering the stone to her Lord.

Placing the book back in its place, Dio walked closer to her and took away the box. Opening the box, he saw the stone in its glory! Even in the deep darkness, it had a faint glow, probably because of some internal reflection.

The Red Stone of Aja, also known as the Super Aja, also pronounced similar to "Asia," is a perfect gemstone sought by the Pillar Men and the main plot device for Battle Tendency. One of the objects in the whole JoJoverse that could change any situation if used properly.

The stone is said to be able to absorb light and refract it a million times which it then emits as a laser-like beam, and in conjunction with the Stone Mask, would enable Pillar Men to unlock their full potential, removing all weaknesses, including the inability to withstand sunlight.

About 2,000 years ago, this perfect stone was in the possession of an unnamed Roman Emperor. Kars, Esidisi, and Wamuu pursued it, and although successful in wiping out the entire Ripple clan at the time, they were ultimately unable to obtain it and were put to sleep inside a stone wall. The circumstances under their failure to retrieve it are unknown.

But it was suspected that the Hamon Clan hid it away, thus leading to the destruction of the Hamon Clan and the location of the Aja stone being unknown, but it later came into the possession of the Hamon Clan again.

During their sleep, the Hamon users could not destroy the stone to prevent the Pillar Men from obtaining it, due to a legend passed down among Ripple users, warning that destroying the stone would cause the opposite and instead make defeating the Pillar Men even more difficult. According to the record, he was reading just before.

The Stone was passed down among many generations of Hamon users, presumably through the leader of each clan. It eventually then ended up in the possession of Master Straizo, who gave it to Lisa Lisa before his death during the events of Battle Tendency.

This object played a huge role in Part 2 of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, where Kars was able to become an Ultimate Lifeform before being sent into the deep space while being frozen there for centuries ahead.

After closing the box, Dio looked back at Natalia and asked, "How are your injuries?"

With a flinch, as if she was not expecting the question, Natalia quickly replied truthfully, "Lord Dio, most injuries are healed by there is a bit of Hamon Energy left in the injured so it will take a few days to completely heal itself."

Nodding his head, Dio placed the box carefully on one of the stable available there and took the book again, and sat on a seat present there. After sitting comfortably, he started to continue to read the book again.

This made Natalia relax but also have a feeling of loss. She had been trying to charm Dio but his always serious attitude and cold expression made her not cross her line. She could only give small hints but her Lord kept ignoring her.

Shaking her head, she dismissed her emotion, deciding to keep trying harder to get her lord. Just when she was thinking, she heard a deep calm voice.

"After 3 days, present yourself to my room at night."

Natalia's eyes went wide as her body trembled a little in happiness. She felt like this day was probably the second-best day of her life, the first one is reserved for the time when Dio had ordered her to present herself. She knew what was going to happen at that night.

Stopping herself from crying in happiness, she replied shyly, "A-A-As y-you wish, my Lord!"

"Hn."

Dio just let out a muffled confirmation while going back to reading.

Recently due to all the danger he had been in, he had decided to relieve her stress. For 2 whole years, he didn't get any sleep, so deciding that the peaceful time was the best, he chose Natalia. She is both beautiful and loyal to him, so he didn't mind her having his first time, in both this as well his previous life.

'She should be feeling honored. Having my first of both life.'

Shaking his head inside his head, he started to concentrate on all the information that he could gather.

The storm had been brewing in the multiverse.

No one knew what will the future hold. Who is the 'he' Moses talking about? Who took over Moses's body? Why did he call Dio his friend? And what deals that Dio made with the person that posed Moses? What is the reason for the reincarnation of Dio? And why him?

There are too many questions and Mystery that Dio had to unravel. And not to forget the more powerful opponent that Dio would be facing. Too many variables in the Multiverse and Omniverses. Especially the Joestars that will be the first ones to get in his way.

But Dio knew one thing that Dio understand was that his current goal is to get stronger than 'that' person and survive the afterdeal. Everything is at stake for him. It's a do or die. No mistakes are allowed now. One single mistake might lead to his death and him losing the whole forces that he had built till now.

=====

[2235]

Soon we will be going infinity and beyond! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to give me Comments and Reviews! They motivate me a lot! Thank you.

-SR_2027

3