Chapter 26 – *Title in the End of the Chapter*
89 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: No lemon chapter, 'cause I'm bad at writing one with a Dominating Sadistic Male Character doing some shu-shu work. hahaha. Add *I don't need bitches meme* here. lol. 

Note= This Chapter will contain a lot of fillers and spoilers from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. If you have not watched the JJBA anime, I really advise you to watch the anime up.

========

The storm had been brewing in the multiverse.

No one knew what will the future hold. Who is the 'he' Moses talking about? Who took over Moses's body? Why did he call Dio his friend? And what deals that Dio made with the person that posed Moses? What is the reason for the reincarnation of Dio? And why him?

There are too many questions and Mystery that Dio had to unravel. And not to forget the more powerful opponent that Dio would be facing. Too many variables in the Multiverse and Omniverses. Especially the Joestars that will be the first ones to get in his way.

But Dio knew one thing that Dio understand was that his current goal is to get stronger than 'that' person and survive the afterdeal. Everything is at stake for him. It's do or die situation. No mistakes are allowed now. One single mistake might lead to his death and him losing the whole forces that he had built till now.

---

[Time Skip - 2 Years]

In a dim room, a blonde man can be seen sitting on a luxurious chair. He was holding a book with one hand while his other hand was supporting his head with the help of the armrest. He has deep glowy eyes. His body gave off an aloof and arrogant aura, enhancing his beautiful looks.

The room had very dim light but it didn't prove any problem to the blonde man. He was sitting there... menacingly with his bare torso.

By his chair, there was a bed on which a woman was resting on the bed with a weak body, probably due to exhaustion. The woman had raven blue hair and eyes. If one looks carefully enough, one might find several bite marks on the back and near the neck area of her body while she was covered in white bodily fluids.

These two people were none other than Dio and Natalia.

Dio had been ramming Natalia for the whole week, and each time, he would make her feel as if she was in Heaven making her scream and moan in ecstasy and pain. Dio had been having sex with Natalia at regular intervals.

It had been 2 years since the destruction of the Hamon Clan and now Dio had conquered the whole of Eastern Continents. Although socially and economically his rule is not very stable, it will stabilize within a month or two. With that, he decided to start to reach out to the Western Continents.

He had already started to send his other Subordinates to search for the Stand Arrow in Egypt, or more specifically the area along the Nile River. The Stand Arrows are the most important thing that he will need to save himself and fight against the 'he' that Moses had talked about.

The Stand Arrows are probably the most overpowered objects in JoJoverse. Although according to his memories from the wiki, approximately 50,000 years ago, a meteorite crash-landed on Earth around an underpopulated region of what is now known as Cape York, Greenland.

It is theorized that the meteorite sought out Earth through the will of its many strong spirits, rather than striking the planet by chance.

In 1978, a mineral excavation team uncovered an unknown virus within the rocks of the surrounding area and determined that it had been lying dormant inside the meteorite that hit Earth long ago. Despite extensive research, government doctors were unable to determine the alien virus' purpose outside the total elimination of human life.

Akin to the theory of evolution, it was discovered that certain people possessed a quality that would enable them to survive when exposed to the virus, as well as grant them supernatural abilities, known as Stands.

But because Dio was not defeated in the battle against Jonathan, he was much ahead in time to start to expand his powers and army. And he doesn't want to spend time searching for the Meteorite when he could find Stand Arrows which provides the same result as Meteorite itself.

{A/N: The current date is around the late months of 1889... So we are like little less than a hundred years before the meteor was discovered... Also, he doesn't want to spend time searching the meteor which produces the same effect as the Stand Arrows.}

The Bow and Arrow is a powerful item introduced early in Part 4, Diamond is Unbreakable, and was the main reason for DIO and Joestars to gain Stands. In Part 4, it becomes a major plot-driving force for its role as the source of many new Stand users; and it is revealed that its influence extends back to several centuries ago.

The Stand Arrows were discovered by Diavolo in Egypt, where he sells 5 of the arrows to Enya, who then further sells them to other people until it finally lands in the hands of Keicho Nijimura, Yoshihiro Kira, and Polpo.

After this event, Diavolo goes on to Italy where he starts a gang called Passion, which leads to Part 5 of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Golden Wind, where DIO's son, Giorno Giovanna, along with his friends destroys the empire built by Diavolo. An ironic end where his own actions lead to his own doom.

-

During the Stardust Crusaders Part, Jotaro travels with his grandfather, Joseph Joestar, as well as Muhammad Avdol, Noriaki Kakyoin, Jean Pierre Polnareff, and Iggy. The group fights several of DIO's minions and Stand users along the way. And then finally defeated DIO, who had the upper hand during the battle, but still lost it because of his arrogance.

Some of the Arrows or fragments of Arrow-heads also bear influence on the events of Vento Aureo and Stone Ocean; where further previous influence is detailed. This is the Part of Divergence where Pucci either won or lose the battle.

If Pucci had won, this will lead to DIO being revived and gaining Over The Heaven Stand State, and if he loses, it will get him killed while DIO failed the path to gaining Over The Heaven Stand. The path that he was searching for.

From the texts from the Hamon Clans, he indeed finds a way to gain Divinity, but if his theory is correct, each path leads to different types of Divinity. It's like if he goes for the Biblical God, he will gain Reality Overwrite ability, but if he goes for the Shiva, the God of Destruction and Recreation, also known as one of the most popular and powerful Hindu Gods, he might get the ability of Absolute Destruction and Recreation.

For this, he had been reading various different information, poems, stories, myths, etc, to find a way to the Godhood that he was searching for. And he even had found a lead. The lead is somewhere on Mt. Kailash.

Mount Kailas is a 6,638 m (21,778 ft) high peak in the Kailash Range, which forms part of the Trans-Himalaya in the Ngari Prefecture, Tibet Autonomous Region, China.

The mountain is located near Lake Manasarovar and Lake Rakshastal, close to the source of some of the longest Asian rivers: the Indus; Sutlej; Brahmaputra; and Karnali, also known as Ghaghara (a tributary of the Ganges) in India. Mount Kailash is considered to be sacred in four religions: Hinduism; Bon; Buddhism; and Jainism.

Although he doesn't know the exact location and way to get the Godhood, he does indeed knows that he is just a few steps away from it.

-

The main reason that he was going to America, was to make sure that the Pillar Men don't awaken early ahead of the scheduled time. He has already experienced many setbacks due to the Fate probably. Furthermore, he has a more powerful enemy to face in the future, who is growing as time is passing by.

Sadly due to the low technological level, all the things are taking a lot of time. Thankfully, with the knowledge from his previous life, he was able to point out things and ideas which increased the advancement of technology.

Furthermore, after becoming a vampire, the mental capabilities of people have increased by a huge margin, leading to the fast advancement of technology and the discovery and invention of various things.

---

(Time Skip - 4 Days)

Dio stood in front of a Pillar Men embedded in a rock in Mexico. In front of him was a huge man embedded in the wall. That man was none other than Santana himself. But what bugged Dio the most was he was having a feeling of control over Santana's body. It was as if his instincts were telling him that Santana was something that he could control.

This made a frown appear on Dio's face. This was something he had not expected and he knew that this was not normal after asking a vampire who was kneeling by him, it turned out that he was the only one with this feeling.

Knowing that this might be a trap, his will to destroy and kill Santana intensified to the highest level.

Santana is a very tall, muscular man with long, wavy light hair up to his shoulders, and two bangs over his forehead. He has thick spiked eyebrows and two small horns on the top of his head. He is almost fully naked aside from a loincloth. He also has a symbol shaped like a gear that is tattooed on his lower right eyelid.

Santana wore armor consisting of shoulder pads, a cuirass that is curved inward on the sides, spiked forearm guards, and knee pads. A column of several protrusions resembling bones is embedded in the center of his armor from his chest down to his stomach. After he awakens, his armor would break and falls off.

Santana had originally lived in Mexico with the other Pillar Men. After Kars's rampage and slaughter of the Pillar Man race, the child Santana, along with Wamuu, was adopted and trained by Kars and Esidisi. He was later left behind in Mexico by Kars, who deemed him only useful as a guard dog, while he and the others left for the old world to find a flawless Red Stone of Aja.

As a result, Santana would be unaware of the energy called Hamon which the other Pillar Men learned and developed defenses against. Eventually, claiming that it was because he used too much power, Santana entered a 2000-year-long rest by fusing himself into a pillar within a temple that was one of the proponents for the Kars' Stone Mask project.

In the Battle Tendency Part, Santana was discovered in a Mexican pyramid in 1938 by an expedition team led by Robert E. O. Speedwagon that is later betrayed by Straizo.

However, Straizo notices that Santana had been absorbing the spilled blood and to prevent Santana from awakening, dumps the bodies of the men he attacked into a nearby river. Santana is then excavated and studied by a team of Nazis in an underground base.

But now that Dio rules the world, it would be almost impossible for the pillar Men to awaken early. With a gesture, a Hamon User, which had colluded with Dio to be a rat in the Hamon Clan stood up and walked up to Dio with his head down.

Dio took out a box from his suit and opened it to reveal the Aja Stone in its glory. The Hamon User took the Stone carefully with a trembling hand. Dio had been training the Hamon user with the Aja Stone so that he does not miss the aim and awaken the Pillar Man.

"Use your Hamon Energy and pass it through the Aja Stone while aiming at the head of the man in the pillar. One Mistake and you will lose your life. Understood?"

"Y-Yes, Lord Dio. I will use all my energy and destroy his head without any failure! Please believe me!"

With a slight confident and scared voice, the Hamon user accepted the Aja Stone and started to breathe deeply as a golden aura started to surround his body. After a few seconds, he aimed the face of the Aja Stone at the head of the Pillar man and instantly released all his Hamon into that attack.

As soon as he did that, a huge beam, almost 5 cm in Diameter shot out of the face of the Aja Stone, instantly piercing the Head of the Pillar Man Santana, as his whole head was blasted off. As soon as this took place, the stone layer on Santana's body started to crumble as his body started to twitch.

Santana's body twitched for a few seconds until it stopped. But Dio did not take a chance as a few more Hamon Users instantly appeared by Santana's body and started to channel all their Hamon inside the Pillar man's body. This proved effective as the whole body of Santana started to form cracks and started to crumble down.

Soon only dust or ashes of the body of Santana's body was the only thing that was left. With that, Santana was declared deceased. This might look astonishing but it should be remembered that Santana was at his weakest state where he had no energy at all and he was also defenseless.

With that Dio ordered to collect the ashes in different jars and keep them away from each other for more caution to stop Santana to revive again if he is still able to regenerate. He also took all the stone masks that were present in the ruin along with a special Stone Mask with a hole perfect to hold the Aja Stone.

Dio instantly called one of his most loyal subordinate Vampires and made him wear the mask while the sun rose. As soon as the sunlight entered the Aja Stone fixed in the mask, the mask began to shine with a blinding light, exciting Dio. But to his disappointment, the mask did not work as he had expected! And instantly the body of the Vampire was turned into ashes, leaving behind the Mask and Aja Stone, which were later recovered by Dio when it was safe.

With that, when he returned to his base to wait for good news to come and remove his disappointment. And it did not disappoint him. After a few days, a message was delivered to him that the Stand Arrows were dug out and were now protected by Noah from the ruin in Egypt.

Dio instantly instructed his subordinates to not come in contact with the Pillar Man but to also make sure that no other human or animal comes in contact with the Pillar Men's bodies. With this, a new journey began for Dio which will change his whole perspective!

He will be learning things that will answer many of his questions while also raising many more questions!

=======

[Chapter 26 - Pillar Men and Stand Arrows]

[2690 words]

Stay tuned for the next chapter of Drag- *Ahem* Dio's Bizarre Adventure!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to give me Comments and Reviews! They motivate me a lot! Thank you.

-SR_2027

2