Chapter 27 – Stand Arrows and getting Stand
124 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi! SR here! A reader pointed out how Dio's subordinates are too loyal to him, also Dio doesn't feel incarnation of EVIL. So let me clarify it a bit for you.

The main reason is that Dio had been betrayed in his previous life, so he ensures that his subordinates are completely loyal to him. So he goes out of his way and takes action to make sure that they are absolutely loyal to him!

Furthermore, the reason he doesn't seem to be evil is that Dio doesn't see any point to go on a random killing spree just based on mood swings without any reason. He doesn't want to kill a potential Stand User subordinate that could have a strong Stand.

As I had explained several times, he is NEUTRAL EVIL. He will do anything to reach his goals but does not do evil things without any reason!

And furthermore, a stupid user commented on one of my chapters that MC is like Putin. Man, this is Webnovel. Use it for entertainment and enjoy the works here. Do NOT bring politics here. Also, like I have said several times, MC will be NEUTRAL EVIL.

I'm extremely sorry for the useless rants. Hope you enjoy the chapter!

Also, gimme your Comments and Reviews! They give me motivation! Also, please do join my almost dead Discord server. 

Link: https://discord.gg/jPkT22WUxe

=======

Boarding the luxurious ship, Dio was welcomed by several of his subordinates under the night sky. With the soft wind, his shoulder-length blonde hair waved in the air, giving him an extra charm.

Along with all the 169 leaders of the various regions that he rules over, several other vampires were kneeling on the boarding deck. They numbered around a hundred thousand. For the first time in a long time, so many Vampires had gathered together.

Although the number might look low but, Dio didn't want to overpopulate the Vampires. The primary reason is that it might cause a shortage of blood and cause internal fighting. Although Vampires do not necessarily need to drink blood but not drinking blood cause them to slowly lose their sanity.

Stopping his thoughts, Dio walked to Noah who was kneeling in the front, and said, "You brought me a piece of very good news, Noah. You might not understand the importance of the Arrows but it is very of great importance to me."

With a happy smile from his heart, Noah replied, "I-It's my greatest honor that I was of use to you, My Lord.", The praise from his Lord made him very happy as it was probably the second time when his lord have ever praised and both the times, it was him to get the honor to be praised.

It might look like something of less importance to others, but for him, his Lord was the one who had saved him from falling into darkness and even revived his family. Thus being of use to his lord is the greatest honor that he could have.

Even if his lord asks him to kill his family, he would do it, albeit with a bit of hesitation. After all, although he deeply loves his family, his lord is of the greatest importance.

Dio then looked over to the other mutant vampires that were turned during his rule. As if feeling oppressive by Dio's eyes, all the Vampires lowered their heads as a chill passed through their spine. Some of them have personally witnessed the War of Annihilation that was fought 2 years ago. This led to the spread of the Myth of Dio's power.

Then there were many incidents where his subordinates rebelled, the next day they were fed to Vampiric Magots in public in presence of all his subordinates while the rebels were alive all the while!

Then there was another case where Dio deployed a mutant that could generate Radioactive energy. The death row prisoners felt every single piece of their body being destroyed. The pain was so painful that they were screaming in pain while their bodies were destroyed. And the process took a few hours to happen, all the while the prisoners were screaming!

The Rebel screamed so loudly in pain that all the Vampires who had watched the scene felt their souls tremble in fear and a solid image of absolute fear and domination was set up in their hearts.

Furthermore, Dio's natural aura gets the major credit as he was natural-born with the aura of oppression. With that, all the Vampires that were created afterward had fear of Dio in their hearts. Even the absolute fearless and psychopaths in Dio's army unconsciously lower their heads when they meet because of his ruthlessness.

-

After examining his subordinates, Dio nodded internally in satisfaction. Fear is the greatest way to keep the people in his control. With that, Dio asked Noah, "Where are the Arrows?"

Noah replied respectively, "Lord Dio, We have prepared a luxurious mansion nearby. The Arrow is guarded there. We noticed that the Dawn will be soon approaching, so we have prepared a place worth of rest for My Lord."

Looking at Noah for a short time, Dio nodded.

"Good."

"Lord Dio, please let me lead the way."

With that, Dio walked calmly into a horse carriage.

-

It took a few minutes for Dio to reach the mansion prepared by Noah. To his astonishment, the mansion that was prepared by Noah was none other than the mansion that DIO stayed in during the Stardust Crusaders part of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure!

This mansion was prepared for Dio and a few of his most trusted subordinates. While the other subordinates were Dio to pay respect to him. They soon left after noting the Dawn approaches.

The Mansion that was prepared for Dio appears as an extravagant three-story mansion made of terracotta, It was brand new, situated in one of the older districts of Cairo. The main building is surrounded by a wall and an extensive garden that includes numerous palm trees and other exotic plants. There are four towers on each corner of the rectangular main building.

As Dio entered the mansion, he noticed that the interior mixes the derelict and the luxurious with most of it either dimly lit or pitch black due to his vampiric nature and protection from the sun.

Noticing the Dawn approaching through the window, Dio calmly entered the most protected room, which was apparently the bedroom. The room was so dark that no light was able to enter the room and it was impossible for a normal person to see anything!

Dio walked up to the nearby bookshelf, took out a book, then sat on a luxurious chair with an Indian-styled cross leg and started to read it. While Noah went out of his way to bring the Arrows.

The Arrows were kept in a box made out of an unknown metal.

The Stand Arrow is a powerful item introduced in the fourth part of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series, Diamond is Unbreakable. The Arrows become a major plot-driving force throughout the part due to their ability to create Stand users.

Some of the Arrows and their fragments influence the events of Stardust Crusaders, Vento Aureo, and Stone Ocean; in the latter two parts, the history and previous influence of the Arrows are detailed.

He then ordered his subordinates to leave and not to disturb him no matter what happens.

Firstly, Dio picked up the Bettle-head Stand Arrow, the only unique Arrow which is said to provide people with Requiem. Examining the arrow and not feeling any reaction from the arrow, Dio placed it on the nearby table and picking up the normal Stand Arrow, Dio lifts it up to his chest area, "I should get my stand arrow first before getting the Requiem", and with that, he directly thrusts the arrow directly into his heart.

Just as Dio thrust the Arrow into his heart, he felt excruciating pain! It was as if he was stabbed with a hundred knives in just an instant, but there was no change in Dio's body for a few seconds, making him confused. Just as he was about to pull the arrow out, his body started to illuminate with blinding yellow light.

Just as his body started to illuminate, Dio started to feel an unknown power flow through him!

The energy was known as well as unknown to him as if he knew how to use the energy from his instincts!

Soon the light died down as a floating book manifested itself!

From his instincts, Dio extended his hand as the book floated up to his palm. Although stunned by his stand, he took the floating book as if feeling the connection. The book was covered in red leather covered and had some golden straps on one of its sides. The margin of the book was covered by exotic golden metallic designs, giving it a luxurious, exotic, and mysterious look.

While Dio was lifting the book in his right hand, he lifted his left hand and covered his face, which had a huge crazy grin, and started to laugh when he learned the abilities that his book had!

"He Hehe hehehehahaha hahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahaha hahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahah hahahaha hahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahaha hahahahahahahahah"

"hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahah hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahah hahahahahaha hahahahahahahahah hahahahaha hahahahahahahahahah"

.

.

.

[Genesis].

The word signifies the origin, the creation, the birth the start, the beginning, the root, and shaping. The start of everything from the infinite emptiness or the beginning after the end.

The same word is the name of Dio's Stand. [Genesis]. The start of everything, or more precisely the record of everything from the start!

The first ability of Genesis is that it contains all the information about the past, present, and future. Anything that Dio wants to learn is present in the book! There is nothing that was not present in the book!

The ability is called [Genesis: Library of Beginning]! This ability allows Dio to learn about anything that he wants to know and understand, so more precisely, it allows Dio to gain one of the most powerful abilities, Omniscience!

And that was not the end, the second ability of his stand is called [Genesis: Conversion]. The ability to change fate, working, skills, power, etc. with the probability of 70%! In short, Dio could literally change anything as long as he wants, but the chance of the thing that he wrote happening is 70%!

And this is not just the end, the range of his ability is not just limited to his universe! He could literally change the probability at any point in the Omniverse! His ability is not restricted by space, time, reality, fate, or anything!

Dio's Stand [Genesis], is Range Irreverent Artificial Non-Humanoid Stand with two abilities. Furthermore, the stand has a minor sentient, not capable of thought, but enough to show the thing that he wants to learn. With this, although this Stand might look weak in head-on fights, the abilities that it provides to Dio makes up for the disadvantage for Dio!

"With my stand, I could get strong in an instant!"

With that, Genesis started to open up itself without any need for Dio to move and quickly flipped through an almost infinite of pages within an instant and showed a blank page. Unlike normal white pages, the pages in Genesis were pitch black with golden margins.

Then suddenly words started to manifest themselves on the blank page.

[Dio will gain his Requiem Stand when he uses the Beetle-shaped Stand Arrow.]

[The new Abilities that [Genesis] will get after Dio uses the Beetle-shaped Stand Arrow to gain the Requiem Stand will get will be the Overpowering that it could get.]

With that, Dio felt an invisible energy wave spread out in the form of a wave as Dio felt almost negligible little weakness in his body. This weakness was caused by his stand, which used his energy to change reality itself! Although it might look dangerous, for Dio, it was not so dangerous as he could replenish his strength by drinking blood.

Just as he was expressing his state, the Stand Arrow placed on the table by his side, suddenly started to vibrate, making a vibrating noise against the table, gaining attention. But just as Dio looked at the Beetle-shaped Stand Arrow, the unique stand Arrow suddenly shot itself off the table and directly pierced Dio's Stand, [Genesis], which was floating in his right hand before Dio could even react.

Just as the stand pierced [Genesis]. Dio suddenly felt his vision blur for an instant and felt an electric jot travel his body. His body started to twitch in pain and he felt every single bone and muscle of his body was breaking at an alarming rate!

Gritting his teeth, Dio closed his eyes and started to meditate to distract his mind from the pain.

The pain soon vanished after a few seconds. When Dio opened his eyes, he saw the new look of his [Genesis Requiem]! The book now appeared to look ancient, covered in a blue aura. The book was covered in brown leather. The cover had exotic golden designs over the margins and the cover of the book.

Furthermore, at each corner and the center of the book, purplish-pink Marquis-shaped emeralds were embedded which were glowing. The Emerald in the center of the Brown leather cover was larger compared to the other Emerald and was actually heart-shaped and had a more pinkish glow.

Learning the new abilities that his stand had gained made him smile crazily. His smile was very creepy and large that it posed a problem to split his face in two.

His Stand's new abilities were...

.

.

.

{A/N: Kono Cliffhanger Da!}

======

[2350]

Guys, gimme your Comments and Reviews! They give me motivation! Also, please do join my almost dead Discord server. 

Link: https://discord.gg/jPkT22WUxe

4