Chapter 28 – [Genesis Requiem]
77 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With this, the previous arc has come to an end.

Arc 3 - Chaos In The Omniverse

Gimme your Power Stones, Comments, and Reviews! They give me motivation! Also, please do join my almost dead Discord server. ~(T-T)~

Link: https://discord.gg/p5G4py8G

=======

The pain soon vanished after a few seconds. When Dio opened his eyes, he saw the new look of his [Genesis Requiem]! The book now appeared to look ancient, covered in a blue aura. The book was covered in brown leather. The cover had exotic golden designs over the margins and the cover of the book.

Furthermore, at each corner and the center of the book, purplish-pink Marquis-shaped emeralds were embedded which were glowing. The Emerald in the center of the Brown leather cover was larger compared to the other Emerald and was actually heart-shaped and had a more pinkish glow.

Learning the new abilities that his stand had gained made him smile crazily. His smile was very creepy and large that it posed a problem to split his face in two.

The first abilities of his stand remained the same but his second ability turned more powerful. His new ability can literally manipulate reality on a multiverse level! And this is just in simplified words. With his enhanced ability, he could confidently say that he could create a Heaven-Achieved DIO and his Stand [The World: Over The Heaven] out of thin air!

This upgraded ability is now called [Genesis Requiem: Change Bringer]. It can be said that with this ability, Dio was now nigh-omnipotent!

Dio also gained his third ability, [Genesis Requiem: Canceller], which gives him the ability to can cancel any stand to exist within 50 meters away from him!

And this is not the end, this ability has two sub-ability, the first one being called, [Genesis Requiem: Resist] able to resist the effect of any Interference, in simple words, he can resist attacks made on him as long as he wants to resist them! This can vary from Time Manipulation, Reality Manipulation, etc., to indirect attacks.

The second sub-ability is called [Genesis Requiem: Singularity], the ability to make anyone who sees his Stand or Ability forget what he had seen. This sub-ability evolved from his unease with Jonathan Joestar's ability to replicate DIO's stand. Although he definitely is not DIO, he can't just ignore the probability of that happening!

Furthermore, now the Stand now has better sentience and can follow commands, can work by itself, and can automatically write things in itself to create or change things to help Dio.

With a grin, Dio processed his new abilities while laughing, "Hahaha! Now it is just the just matter of time before I will start to rule over the world! But before that...", with that, the book opened, revealing the same black blank page as a word started to manifest by itself!

[Dio was, is, and will not be controlled by fate.]

[Dio is singular of the all-time and the paradoxes that he would create would not lead to any parallel version of himself.]

[Dio will turn into an Ultimate Lifeform soon]

[Dio will learn about the reason for his reincarnation]

[Dio will gain knowledge about all the stands present in the Omniverse at a speed where he could process the memories and knowledge]

Just like before, an invisible airwave spread out from the book, changing the reality itself, albeit the energy intake was more than it was previously, but was a lot less compared to the total energy he had.

When these invisible waves passed through his body, although Dio didn't feel any change in his body, he could feel the uneasy feeling that he had after he killed Jonathan vanish.

What he didn't know was that the Joestar mark on his left shoulder had also vanished.

But as soon as a few seconds passed, Dio suddenly felt an unimaginable pain erupt from the inside of his body. He could literally feel his body tear itself apart as blood suddenly erupt out of every pore of his body. It was as if the concept of Ultimate Lifeform itself was denying Dio's existence itself.

When Dio tried to move his body, the part of his body that he moved suddenly started to melt into bloody liquid. The last thing that Dio thought was, 'What just happened!? Everything was within my expectation!

.

.

.

"NO! I WILL NOT LOSE AT THIS PART! I HAVE ALREADY REACHED THE MOST PERFECT PART OF MY PLANS! I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS! I AM ABSOLUTE! I WILL NOT STOP HERE... I MUST... NOT... STOP! KoNo DiO Da!'

He could think of things as soon his body turned into a puddle of bloody liquid. All his organs were literally melted and even the bones were not spared!

.

.

.

Dio found himself floating in the… Space? Or it should probably be called limbo or void cause he is somehow not suffering from any internal air pressure and there is no change in temperature.

'Wait! How am I alive!? Just a second before I was about to turn into Ultimate Lifeform! What went wrong?'

Calming down, Dio examined the surroundings and saw something that sent a chill down his spine.

In the endless darkness, Billions upon Billions of glowing eyes were staring at him from all angles!

In the infinite void of darkness, these eyes lit up with various different eye colors and were staring in his direction, petrifying his body. Each of these eyes was probably at a minimum of the size of the Earth itself!

Dio felt like a grain of sand in front of a mountain when he compared his size to these creatures!!

Suddenly the biggest eye, which had an iris with a mix of golden and purple, had a snake-like pupil, and a pitch-black sclera started form crack in the void itself, illuminating the area around it as some gaseous energy started to ooze out from these cracks and started to gather in the center of the pupil, forming an orb.

Knowing that the Eye of the Void was about to attack, Dio tried to connect to his Stand, [Genesis Requiem]. But due to an unknown reason, Dio wasn't able to connect himself to his Stand. With that Dio started to prepare for the worse.

Dio instantly started to use one of the most popular techniques of the Joestars, to Run Away!

He doesn't know, but he somehow was able to move into the Void, so taking this advantage, he quickly escaped in a different direction, trying to save himself from the attack. But he internally knew from the radius of the Orb, and the Eye is able to follow his movement, so escaping was of no use.

Just as he tried to escape, the orb in front of the Eye instantly got brighter and suddenly formed a beam attack on Dio.

Noticing that he cannot do anything against the attack, Dio felt the anger in him burst out. This situation reminded him of the powerlessness that he felt when he fought with fate itself on several occasions in both of his lives.

'Even if I am fated to die here, I will not accept it! I will be facing more opponents like these in the future, if I cannot fight my way out of this situation, it would be better for me to die right now. But I'm not going down without destroying one of these damn Eyes!'

Unknowingly, a silver-blue aura started to form around Dio as he went berserk, trying to fight back the beam head-on.

*ZEEEPPPPPPP* *SIIEEEEWWWWW*

A burning sound was heard in the deep void as Dio felt his body melting as he was traveling against the beam blast that was made on him. Slowly but surely as he was traveling against the force, sadly his body had started to break into small particles as his hair turned white, probably due to the pigments being destroyed due to the attack.

With rage, Dio knew that he cannot die, but pushed on.

'I will not accept this! I will not die... here!'

These were his thought till almost 50% of his body was literally disintegrated into small particles.

Just as he was about to push on, a book suddenly started to form itself out of nothingness! This book was nothing else than Dio's Stand, [Genesis Requiem]!

As soon as this book appeared, it formed a spherical shield around Dio's body as he was not conscious due to an unknown reason. This was just the start! Soon Dio's body started to melt like it was previously and started to form a Spherical Blob of blood! Just as this happen, all the Eyes in the Void suddenly went wide in fear.

Instantly the whole void was covered in cracks as all the Eyes started to gather their attacks and released them to the shield protecting Dio and [Genesis Requiem], as if they were fearing the things that will happen if Dio was left alive!

*ZEEEPPPPPPP* *ZEEEPPPPPPP* *ZEEEPPPPPPP* *ZEEEPPPPPPP* *ZEEEPPPPPPP* *ZEEEPPPPPPP* *ZEEEPPPPPPP* *ZEEEPPPPPPP* *ZEEEPPPPPPP* *ZEEEPPPPPPP* *ZEEEPPPPPPP* *ZEEEPPPPPPP* *ZEEEPPPPPPP* *ZEEEPPPPPPP* *ZEEEPPPPPPP*

*SIIEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW*

*SCREECH*

The whole void was lit by the attacks of the Eyes of the Void as the beam released from them was getting reflected off off the Shield formed by [Genesis Requiem] itself, hurting some of the Eyes which got caught in the reflected attacks.

But these Eyes were not something that gave up instantly, they continued the ongoing beam at more intensity!

*Thurub*

With a single sound, the noise and actions instantly went stopped. The void went into its previous state, the absolute silence and stillness because of the sound.

*Thurub*

.

*Thurub* *Thurub**Thurub*

.

*Thurub* *Thurub* *Thurub* *Thurub* *Thurub* *Thurub*

.

All the Eyes of the Void which were actively attacking Dio previously, were on standstill due to sound as they heard the Thurub-ing sound. All these Eyes were now staring in the direction of the Bloody Blob which was protected by the shield as body parts had started to form! Yes, this Thurub-ing sound was none other than the heartbeats of the newly formed Blob!

*Thurub* *Thurub* *Thurub* *Thurub* *Thurub* *Thurub* *Thurub* *Thurub* *Thurub* *Thurub* *Thurub* *Thurub* *Thurub* *Thurub* *Thurub* *Thurub* *Thurub* *Thurub* *Thurub* *Thurub* *Thurub* *Thurub* *Thurub* *Thurub*

The Eyes started in horror as a body started to form at a speed visible to the eyes! Each of the Heartbeat was so loud that its sound was heard all around the Void and could kill a Mutant Vampire within an instant!

Slowly the blob started to move away, revealing a small diamond-shaped heart glowing with a blood-red glow, while the blood from the blob started to turn into stripes and started to bone and tissues. All during this while, an unknown red fog was covering the body, as if the fog was made out of blood vapor.

*Thurub* *Thurub* *Thurub* *Thurub*

Dark greyish red bones and muscles soon formed the lower regions and the torso of a humanoid figure. The humanoid had silver-white hair, jet black pupil, and glowed red eyes shining in the dark. Each of his bones had sharp ends. It had sharp teeth, as if that of a shark, giving him a scary look and charm.

*Thurub* *Thurub* *Thurub* *Thurub*

With a twitch, the humanoid started to move its right hand, lifting it up to his face as it examined the sharp nails that were formed by the blood, as a grin started to form on its face. Shifting his eye, it looked at the Eyes that were looking at him. As soon as the being looked at the Eyes, these eyes suddenly vanished in the Void, as if they were afraid of the being.

"Hmm... it's been a while since I last used my abilities... These insects will be great target practice materials."

With a chill deep voice, the being spoke, but mysteriously, his lips were not moving at all!

*Screech!!* *Screech!!* *Screech!!* *Screech!!* *Screech!!* *Screech!!*

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*

The demonic being smirked at their actions and lifted his hand and swiped it in slow-motion. As soon as he did that, the whole void fractured itself, as each of these cracks started to bleed colorful blood. With a single swipe of his hand, the being killed billions of these Eyes, showing his poweress!

With that, the being closed its eyes as the remaining bloody liquid started to form his bones, muscles, tissues, and skin. Slowly its body returned to a natural humanoid shape.

It had long blonde hair, reaching his hips, deep red eyes with black pupils, and a muscular build with a body height of 7 feet! It had completely unreal silvery-white skin and his body was completely smooth like Jade. What was astonishing was that it had no reproduction organ in its groin area!

This being was none other than Dio himself!

Due to breaking the shackles of fate and other concepts, these Eye-like beings who maintain the balance of the Multiverse tried to kill him before he could transform, but with the help from [Genesis Requiem], he was safe and sound.

Furthermore, he was not a being made of a physical body now. With the transformation being completed, he had turned himself into a 9th-dimensional being who is not affected by any physical or soul damage and can stay alive when his body and soul are destroyed. The main reason is that right now he is a higher-level lifeform that is made out of Astral Matter.

Just like how the body has a soul, the soul has Astral imprints. If anyone destroys his body and soul now, he could literally reappear in the mortal plane at the peak of his condition. Furthermore, he was now not affected by any concept of reality! Because he himself has now become a concept itself!

With this, he is now nigh-omnipotent, Omniscience, and nigh-Omnipresent. With this, he could say that he has gained the three Overpowered abilities! And this is not the end, he was continuously evolving as time was passing by!

Usually, even when people think that they are free from the control of Fate, it is actually just playing games with them. But for Dio, who actually broke free the fate, their first action is to kill Dio as soon as possible to not cause destruction and chaos in the Omniverse.

With that, Dio opened his eyes and opened his palm as [Genesis Ultimate Requiem: Over The Heaven] instantly teleported to his palm. With a pop, Dio vanished from the Void, leaving it damaged with cracks and bleeding.

{A/N: Ultimate Stands will be explained in the next chapter}

=====

[2900]

Gimme your Comments and Reviews! They give me motivation! Also, please do join my almost dead Discord server.

Link: https://discord.gg/p5G4py8G

BTW, the chapter might be of bad quality today as I was too tired...

---

[Name: Dio

Age: Beyond the Concepts itself/Before The Start itself

Gender: None

Race: Ultimate Lifeform

Stand: [Genesis Requiem Ultimate: Over The Heaven]

# Personal [Physical] Status #:

Strength: L

Speed: L

Reaction: L

Range: L

Stamina: L

Precision: L

Development Potential: L

*Stand Abilities:

1. [Library of the Beginning] = The Stand contains all the knowledge of the past, present, and future of the whole Omniverse, giving the host an ability called, Omniscience. There is almost nothing that the book doesn't contain knowledge.

2. [Change Bringer] = This Stand allows the host to Overwrite the Reality itself, irrelevant of the concepts themselves! The host can Reality Manipulate things at any point in time and space. With this host can gain abilities itself that don't require the use of the stand itself. giving him nigh-omnipotence.

3. [Chancellor] = The Stand allows the Host to cancel out the stands of people within 50 meters away from him. This ability further allows him to resist any outer influence or attacks that are deemed harmful to the host. This ability also erases the memories of the abilities that a person had learned about.

4. [Chancellor] = This cannot be considered an ability. This allows the Stand to have minor consciousness and is sentient, so it can actively help its host during the time when he is not aware of the danger.

5. [???] = ???

*Status:

Strength: L

Speed: L

Reaction: L

Range: L

Stamina: L

Precision: L

Development Potential: L

# Personal Abilities #: Currently have 10 Million different abilities and skills

#Weaknesses #: None, because fuck weaknesses. He's ultimate lifeform.]

{Note: L refers to Limitless!}

Gimme your Power Stones, Comments, and Reviews! They give me motivation! Also, please do join my almost dead Discord server.

Link: https://discord.gg/jPkT22WUxe

===

Hey guys, try "I Started To Gain Sentience In An Eroge" up! It's written by my friend, Parmesan!

The Novel is about a guy gaining sentience in an eroge and suffering a lot at the starting but everything changes after some events! This is one of the best Novels I have ever read and the story just sucks you in! The psychological horror and the comedic undertone in this Novel just suck you in and makes you crave more chapter!

And this is not the end! The Novel is absolutely free! (Available in Webnovel app)

Bruh, I'm bad at advertising, so go and read that Novel up! I hope you at least give it a try and support Parmesan's Novel, it's just addictive!

Tags: Psychological, Yandere, Harem, Gore, Dark, Rape, Resets, Mention of incest, R-18, School Life, etc.

{A/N: I swear that I'm not being held at gunpoint and being forced to write this.}

2