Chapter 29 – Playing 8th Dimensional Chess, literally.
72 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gimme your Power Stones, Comments, and Reviews! They give me motivation! Also, please do join my almost dead Discord server. ~(T_T)~

Link: https://discord.gg/jPkT22WUxe

We have officially completed 50k words for this fanfic! Whooohoooo!!!

=====

Furthermore, Dio now was not a being made of a physical body now. With the transformation being completed, he had turned himself into a 9th-dimensional being who is not affected by any physical or soul damage and can stay alive when his body and soul are destroyed. The main reason is that right now he is a higher-level lifeform that is made out of Astral Matter.

Just like how the body has a soul, the soul has Astral imprints. If anyone destroys his body and soul now, he could literally reappear in the mortal plane at the peak of his condition. Furthermore, he was now not affected by any concept of reality! Because he himself has now become a concept itself!

With this, he is now nigh-omnipotent, Omniscience, and nigh-Omnipresent. With this, he could say that he has gained the three Overpowered abilities! And this is not the end, he was continuously evolving as time was passing by!

Usually, even when people think that they are free from the control of Fate, it is actually just playing games with them. But for Dio, who actually broke free the fate, their first action is to kill Dio as soon as possible to not cause destruction and chaos in the Omniverse.

With that, Dio opened his eyes and opened his palm as [Genesis Ultimate Requiem: Over The Heaven] instantly teleported to his palm. With a pop, Dio vanished from the Void, leaving it damaged with cracks and bleeding.

-

[Time: When Dio was transforming]

Noah, Natalia, Haru, Jason, and some other Mutant Vampires were guarding the room where Dio was resting.

While they were standing on the roof quietly, Suddenly they felt something change within them. Frown married their face as they felt something was wrong. It was not just them. People all around the world felt something change. It was as if they lost or forgot something important to them.

While all these people were confused about what was happening, Dio suddenly popped into existence in the middle of the hall. But as soon as he appeared there, all the people present felt their bodies tremble unconsciously, their legs were wobbly and their teeth uncontrollably chattering as their brains went into an uncontrollable rage and chaos because of seeing a higher-level lifeform.

As soon as they saw Dio, they started to have an uncontrollable urge to sacrifice themselves to Dio and follow his orders. Looking at them descend into pure madness and chaos, Dio just snapped his finger, making them resistant to his madness-inducing aura.

The reason for their mind descending into madness is because Dio worked against the Order of the Omniverse, his Astral Imprints are related to Chaos, giving him Chaos Manipulation, Life & Death Manipulation, Casualty Manipulation, and more. His priority of abilities is more toward destruction.

And this is not the end, every second, he is gaining new and new abilities, thanks to [Genesis Ultimate Requiem: Over The Heaven] being at work and adding new more and more abilities into Dio's description, giving him like 100,000 abilities and skills per second!

If we compare [Genesis Ultimate Requiem: Over The Heaven] to [Genesis Requiem: Over The Heaven], the Ultimate Stand is like Level 10 of the regular version which is like Level 1! This form of the stand can be achieved after tapping into a higher dimension and understanding more about the abilities that the normal version has.

{A/N: [The World Ultimate] was able to stop time for around 10 to 20 hours while his normal stand [The World] was able to stop time for like an hour when DIO used his stand. Source: Jorge Joestar.}

-

What Dio is trying to do right now is to merge [Genesis Ultimate Requiem: Over The Heaven] with himself, making him Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omnipresent, Omni-etc. With each second, the book is merging with him, and this goes on infinitely because there is no end to evolution. Like how a player levels up his skills, the abilities can be leveled up infinitely, but each level takes a lot of time and these level-ups are not affected by the rules of time.

And like a level 2 player can easily kill a level 1 player, the same goes here. Even if someone is Omnipotent, someone with a better understanding of the concept of Omnipotent can kill the beings of lower Omnipotent.

For example, an Omnipotent being at Lvl2 can kill another being of Lvl1 by adding the concept of death and things in the opponent's body.

Similarly, an Omnipresent being at Lvl2 can enter the place which is restricted by the Omnipotent Being of Lvl1. And the list goes on.

-

With a snap of his finger, the madness they were feeling instantly vanished and they instantly fell to the ground due to the shock they had passed through. During this, people all around the whole Universe, who had weak minds instantly turned crazy as they started to form cults in the name of their true lord, Dio.

And all this happened when Dio was restricting his powers by sending his avatar into the mortal plane, otherwise, the Universe itself would have collapsed on itself due to not being able to defend itself from the aura released by Dio.

-

When his subordinates came out from the madness they were into, they saw Dio floating a few meters away. Unlike his normal white pupil, his pupils now were black in color. Looking at the almost emotionless eyes, they felt as if they had been seen through. He was floating a few inches away from the ground while his right hand was holding onto an invisible object. They were confused but didn't question Dio as they didn't have any courage to ask.

What they didn't see was that Dio was holding onto a futuristic yet ancient-looking book.

The book was covered in a jet blue colored cover. It had various different straps and bindings made out of an unknown metallic material. Furthermore, there were several mysterious glowing marks of blue color. These marks were actually an ancient language that was used after the creation of the Omniverse and the first sentient lifeforms were born. This was none other than the Stand of Dio, [Genesis Requiem Ultimate: Over the Heaven]!

All Dio's subordinates felt as if there was a strange distant feeling from Dio unlike before which made their soul tremble. Looking away from Dio's face and eyes, they quickly kneeled on the ground.

"Took you long enough to recover yourself"

"A-Apologies, Lord Dio. W-We were not able to meet your ex-expectations."

"Hmm. Let me ask you a question. Do you really want to be my subordinates for eternity?"

"Yes, Lord Dio. We are willing to be your subordinates for eternity."

Pointing his fingers at them, a small ray of light instantly shot at them. And before they could react, the orb split into various orbs and seeped itself into their head. Just as this happened, suddenly they felt a new sort of information seeping into their brain. This caused them to go in a daze while they tried to digest the information.

This set of information contained the knowledge about how to use the Stand Arrow, get Requiem, Ultimate, and reach Over the Heaven. Because of Dio breaking off from fate, a certain someone had destroyed the way to become an Ultimate Lifeform, to stop the birth of new uncontrollable Ultimate Lifeforms!

Furthermore, with them agreeing to become his eternal subordinates, their Astral Body was now marked by Dio, which means that they can never betray Dio in any way. Although he is not able to actively use his incomplete Astral Body, he can do some basic stuff and can form 'Deals' with people, which they cannot break off.

As for the saint corpses, it's just a key for something which will be discussed at another time.

Then done with his work, Dio disappeared into thin air.

-

"I am astonished that your plans were successful, Dio or should I call you-"

*Tuc*

"Dio. I don't know how but the soul of the being called Dio was able to overpower my own soul! Although I was indeed injured and weak, this being called Dio was actually able to overpower my soul. But it doesn't matter. We had the same goals and almost comparable personalities, so I don't mind his soul being fused with me."

*Tuc*

"You know that it will become a bit problematic when you will be forming your Astral Body for the battle, right? All the plans you had formed will go to waste if that happens."

*Tuc*

Dio casually placed a chess piece on an 8th-dimensional chess board. Each of these chess boards actually represented a whole timeline, but for Dio and his opponents, they are nothing but chess pieces that can be discarded at any time. And this chess doesn't use only 16 pieces but instead uses 65536 pieces per side. {16^4=65536}

"I know, but it is all within my calculation. It is still within my plan 55-A. Fortunately, I was able to form some fake memories before his soul managed to overpower mine. I just wanted to experience hardship. My will was weaker after being born in a higher dimension and not facing hardship personally. I could have used Memory Manipulation but that will not align with my plans. Also, checkmate."

*Tuc*

Dio looked at the middle-aged man sitting in front of him. He had shoulder-length brown hair and a golden red eye with some mysterious golden rings around his iris. He had some hair on his chin, not enough to form a beard though. Signing in defeat, Tartus, the man in front of Dio messes with his hair gently.

He had been preparing himself to face Dio in the game but no matter what he did, he was defeated every time. Dio and Tartus had been in a corporation relationship. Tartus's stand is called [Stairway to Heaven: Over the Heaven] with this Stand, he had level 30 Omnipresence. He was one of the few beings who were able to get out of the control of Fate. But with a little compromise that Fate will not kill him, he will not interfere with the mortal world.

His Stand appears to look like stairs made out of blue projections levitating in the air. It allowed him to travel at any point in time and space. Just as Tartus and Dio were about to talk about the deal, a frown married their face as they felt a new being tapped into the realm of the Astral Plane.

"What is happening? Who was able to breach the barrier set up by Fate? It is almost impossible! Furthermore, the Astral Plane would need time to let another break the shackles of Fate and become a higher dimension Lifeform!"

A child, seemingly around 12 years suddenly appeared on one of the stairs. He was Tartus himself but from his past. The child represented the 'Past' of Tartus. The child had the same brown hair but normal brown eyes. Probably because of him being not at the stage when he is strong enough to reach the 'Future'. Along with him, a teenage boy also suddenly popped up on the stairs. The teenager had brown hair but redder eyes, showing his 'Preset' self.

Struggling their shoulders, Dio and Tartus, along with the newly arrived guest from different timelines instantly teleported to the place where they felt the interference. What they saw astonished them.

.

.

.

.

.

They saw... Cliff-hanger.

========

[2400]

-

[Name: Dio

Age: Beyond the Concepts itself/Before The Start itself

Gender: None

Race: Ultimate Lifeform

Stand: [Genesis Requiem Ultimate: Over The Heaven]

# Personal [Physical] Status #:

All Omni-abilities on Average: Level 4

*Stand Abilities:

1. [Library of the Beginning] = The Stand contains all the knowledge of the past, present, and future of the whole Omniverse, giving the host an ability called, Omniscience. There is almost nothing that the book doesn't contain knowledge.

2. [Change Bringer] = This Stand allows the host to Overwrite the Reality itself, irrelevant of the concepts themselves! The host can Reality Manipulate things at any point in time and space. With this host can gain abilities itself that don't require the use of the stand itself. giving him nigh-omnipotence.

3. [Chancellor] = The Stand allows the Host to cancel out the stands of people within 50 meters away from him. This ability further allows him to resist any outer influence or attacks that are deemed harmful to the host. This ability also erases the memories of the abilities that a person had learned about.

4. [Chancellor] = This cannot be considered an ability. This allows the Stand to have minor consciousness and is sentient, so it can actively help its host during the time when he is not aware of the danger.

5. [Evolution] = The book will continue to evolve infinitely and provide the host with new abilities which will not require the book to be used.

6. [Integration] = The book integrates with the host continuously, letting the host understand the concepts of reality more clearly and upgrade his abilities continuously.

*Status:

Strength: L

Speed: L

Reaction: L

Range: L

Stamina: L

Precision: L

Development Potential: L

# Personal Abilities #: Currently have 100 Million different abilities and skills

#Weaknesses #: None, because fuck weaknesses. He's Ultimate Lifeform.]

{Note: L refers to Limitless!}

[Name: Tartus

Age: Beyond the Concepts itself/Before The Start itself

Gender: Male

Race: Immortal High-Human

Stand: [Stairway to Heaven: Over the Heaven]

# Personal [Physical] Status #:

Strength: S

Speed: L

Reaction: L

Range: S

Stamina: L

Precision: L

Development Potential: L

*Stand Abilities:

1. [Omnipresence]: This stand allows the user itself to be present at any place where he wants to be.

2. [Master of Time]: The host is able to travel at any point in time without any restriction.

*Status:

Strength: E

Speed: E

Reaction: E

Range: L

Stamina: E

Precision: L

Development Potential: L

#Weaknesses #: His power mostly lies in Omnipresence and killing him is easy but he can restore himself instantly.]

Gimme your Comments and Reviews! They give me motivation! Also, please do join my almost dead Discord server.

Link: https://discord.gg/jPkT22WUxe

2