Chapter 30 – A Worthy Opponent Approaches?
58 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gimme your Power Stones, Comments, and Reviews! They give me motivation! Also, please do join my almost dead Discord server. ~(T_T)~

Link: https://discord.gg/p5G4py8G

======

His Stand appears to look like stairs made out of blue projections levitating in the air. It allowed him to travel at any point in time and space. Just as Tartus and Dio were about to talk about the deal, a frown married their face as they felt a new being tap into the realm of the Astral Plane.

"What is happening? Who was able to breach the barrier set up by Fate? It is almost impossible!"

A child, seemingly around 12 years suddenly appeared on one of the stairs. He was Tartus himself but from his past. The child represented the 'Past' of Tartus. The child had the same brown hair but had normal brown eyes. Probably because of him being not at the stage when he is strong enough to reach the 'Future'. Along him, a teenage boy also suddenly popped up on the stairs. The teenager had brown hair but redder eyes, showing his 'Preset' self.

Struggling their shoulders, Dio and Tartus, along with the newly arrived guest from different timelines instantly teleported to the place where they felt the interference. What they saw astonished them.

In front of them was a being without any existence. It didn't even have any humanoid shape! Its shape was like that of a gas blob, constantly changing. It didn't even have both body and soul and the reason is that they were able to 'see' it by looking at the Astral Body of the being.

But as soon as Dio and Tartus teleported to it, it went still for a while and then suddenly started to form a humanoid shape. It took the form of a dark purple humanoid with a stick-like body and super long hands and legs.

Looking cautiously at the being in front of him, Dio started to feel his body and soul being damaged. Grimacing in annoyance, Dio said, "How can a Daemon be able to escape out of the sealed place!?"

"..."

"How can a Daemon...!?"

"How can a Daemons be able to escape out of ...!?"

"How can Daemons be able to escape out of the sealed place!?"

"I..."

"I'm a Daemon?"

"I'm from... the Dimension of Destruction? We are... sealed...? Should I kill... to get freedom...?"

Dio's face turned serious as suddenly the being started to transform into his lookalike and repeat words. Furthermore, the being in front of him was able to learn the 9th Dimensional language without any help and took an instant to learn it!

While Tartus instantly disappeared to a completely different Omniverse which will be far away from the battlefield. He might be nigh-immortal because of his Level 20 Omni-presence, he was not strong enough to get between the fight between these two beings; Without giving the Humanoid Shadow a chance, Dio instantly directly punched the entity as a portal appeared, taking them to the Void.

*BOOM!*

Now taking the form of Shadow Dio, the being looked emotionlessly at Dio.

"I... will kill... you"

With that Chaos broke out! Knowing that the being in front of him is as strong as him, or even stronger, Dio instantly opened all his sealed powers, unlocking the Astral Source and bringing out his Astral body.

Because the being in front of him was not made up of Body or Soul, Dio had to take the risk and call upon his Astral Body which was not completely integrated into the Astral Plane. To kill a mortal being easily, destroying its soul will be the fastest way, similarly, destroying the Astral Body will destroy the Body and soul itself!

But there was a major side effect of incomplete Astral Body which is made out of Chaos, that side effect is complete madness. Dio will go into a berserk mode, going crazy until he killed his opponent. During this form, he will not be sane and it will be very difficult for him think properly. 

"Kehehehehe hehehehe. I will show you, who is about to die!"

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*

"Kehehehahaha Just like that! Hahaha! I want to kill you! I want to kill you! I want to kill you! I want to kill you! I want to kill you! I want to kill you! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die!"

*BBBBOOOOOOMMMMM* *BBBBOOOOOOMMMMM* *BBBBOOOOOOMMMMM* *BBBBOOOOOOMMMMM* *BBBBOOOOOOMMMMM* *BBBBOOOOOOMMMMM* *BBBBOOOOOOMMMMM* *BBBBOOOOOOMMMMM* *BBBBOOOOOOMMMMM* *BBBBOOOOOOMMMMM* *BBBBOOOOOOMMMMM* *BBBBOOOOOOMMMMM* *BBBBOOOOOOMMMMM* *BBBBOOOOOOMMMMM* *BBBBOOOOOOMMMMM* *BBBBOOOOOOMMMMM* *BBBBOOOOOOMMMMM* *BBBBOOOOOOMMMMM*

*BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM*

The Void shook as cracks started to form all over the emptiness as Dio and Shadow Dio fought. But even with all that, Dio had a huge advantage over Shadow Dio. Each second, Dio's body and soul were destroyed, exposing his Astral Body.

Each passing second, concepts of reality were changing, the reality was getting reversed, destroyed, integrated into nothingness, thrown into the void, casualties reversed, the universe exploding, physic being defied, actions being changed, timelines being reversed, destroyed, created, and many more!

The Astral Body is the higher form of connection to the Astral Plane. To form an Astral Body, the first condition is to become an 8th Dimensional being. The second condition is to have at least one Level 1 Omni-ability this will help the being to leave Astral traces in the Astral Plane which can be used in the Astral Body.

Each multiple of 4, like the 8th Dimension, allows a being to go into a higher plane. Like currently Dio is 9th Dimension, one dimension higher than the required Dimension, so he tapped into the Astral Plane. While 4th Dimensional beings are able to tap into the Soul Plane. Furthermore, the 12th plane is called the Origin plane!

.

Punching Shadow Dio with both hands, Dio sends it flying away, only to hitting an invisible platform. Shadow Dio smashed on the platform, but as soon as he smashed on the platform, its body was turned into a mush, confusing Dio.

Dio instantly teleported in front of the remaining Shadow. But just as he did, thousands of Shadows started to form, forming clones and afterimages all around Dio.

*Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish*

"Let's get this over with-"

*Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish*

"KEHEHEHE HEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THATS MY LINE, COPY CAT! KEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DIE DIE DIE!!!"

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*

"Kehehehahaha! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die!"

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*

*Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish*

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*

With this a huge multi-dimensional fight broke out as each clash Dio and Shadow Dio travel different Universes, destroying Multiverses and Timelines with each attack. Each of Dio's attacks destroyed various timelines, causing cracks to form over the Multiverses.

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish*

"KEHEHEHAHAHA! Let's go faster! Since you want speed, I will give you speed! KEHEHEHAHAHA!"

* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish*  *Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish*  *Swish* *Swish* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*  *Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish*  *Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*  *Swish*  *Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish*  *Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish*  *Swish *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*  *Swish*  *Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish*  *Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish* *Swish*  *Swish *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*

With this began the chase of Cat and Mouse. Dio being stronger, was able to hit Shadow Dio on various occasions but Shadow Dio was just fast! And this is all happening when both the beings are actually evolving at a super-fast speed, that is trillions of times faster than the speed of light itself! At last, Dio was able to beat Shadow Dio at its own game and destroyed its body!

Taking back his Shadow Dio form, the Daemon looked emotionlessly at Dio. But unlike the previous look, it had formed a lot of cracks on its Astral Body, showing the poweress of Berserk Dio. With a grin, Dio continued, "KEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA! THAT'S MORE LIKE IT! STRUGGLE AS MUCH AS YOU WANT! SINCE YOU WANT TO DIE, I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU! KEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA KEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA KEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! DIIIIEEEEEEE!"

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*

"MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAA!"

*BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM*

.

.

.

.

.

With the final strike, the whole Void changed its color for an instant and went silent.

"..."

The whole multiverse was filled with septillions of bodies of Dio which were destroyed during the fight. Due to this fight, the Omniverse was sent into a state of chaos. The Shadow Dio, which is actually a Daemon are special beings that were sealed in the Dimension of Destruction. This Dimension is actually filled with trillions of beings! And this Daemon was probably just the mid-level in the power ranking in that Dimension!

It was still unclear how Daemon was able to escape the Dimension of Destruction!

As for what this Dimension is and what the Daemons are? It will be explained in the future.

Because of the aura of Destruction surrounding this Dimension, even the information related to the Dimension itself is destroyed! Thus Omniscience itself is not helpful in this situation! Until or unless someone has Omniscience Level 100.

Tartus, who was keeping a safe distance grimaced at the level of the fight between these two beings. Sometimes he wondered how Dio is able to able to win all the time. With this fight, Dio was able to accelerate his abilities, finally tapping into the 10th Dimension, becoming one of the mid-level beings in the whole Hyperverse.

{A/N: Universe<Multiverse<Omniverse<Hyperverse<Infineverse.}

Just as he was thinking, Dio popped by his side.

Dio was now in his Astral Body which itself was covered in small cracks. Although there were only a few cracks, the time to recover from these injuries will take a lot of time and his evolution will also slow down!

Dio still had the crazy smile which was showing the look of a mad dog, making Tartus go into alert mode. Although he is still more immortal compared to Dio, he was a lot weaker in other abilities. Joyfully for him, Dio trembled a few times as his smile slowly resided as his calm deminer returned.

Giving the Omniverses a single glance, he snapped his finger as soon all the damages done during the fight returned to their previous state.

Just then, suddenly a woman materializes over by their side.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The woman was... Cliffhanger.

====

[2600]

How was today's chapter? Were the number of Booms and Swish appropriate? Cause I thought that it was good enough to give the feelings and excitement of the fight. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. It took a while to complete this chapter haha.

Gimme your Comments and Reviews! They give me motivation! Also, please do join my almost dead Discord server. ~(T_T)~

Link: https://discord.gg/jPkT22WUxe

---

[Name: Dio

Age: Beyond the Concepts itself/Before The Start itself

Gender: None

Race: Ultimate Lifeform

Dimension: 10th Dimensional (Currently Evolving, Potential: Infinite)

Stand: [Genesis Requiem Ultimate: Over The Heaven]

# Personal [Physical] Status #:

Strength: L

Speed: L

Reaction: L

Range: L

Stamina: L

Precision: L

Development Potential: L

# Omni-Abilities Level #: Average Omni-abilities is around Level 10 while Omni-Destruction is on Level 20.

# Stand Abilities #:

1. [Library of the Beginning] = The Stand contains all the knowledge of the past, present, and future of the whole Omniverse, giving the host an ability called, Omniscience. There is almost nothing that the book doesn't contain knowledge.

2. [Change Bringer] = This Stand allows the host to Overwrite the Reality itself, irrelevant of the concepts themselves! The host can Reality Manipulate things at any point in time and space. With this host can gain abilities itself that don't require the use of the stand itself. giving him nigh-omnipotence.

3. [Chancellor] = The Stand allows the Host to cancel out the stands of people within 50 meters away from him. This ability further allows him to resist any outer influence or attacks that are deemed harmful to the host. This ability also erases the memories of the abilities that a person had learned about.

4. [Chancellor] = This cannot be considered an ability. This allows the Stand to have minor consciousness and is sentient, so it can actively help its host during the time when he is not aware of the danger.

5. [Evolution] = The book will continue to evolve infinitely and provide the host with new abilities which will not require the book to be used.

6. [Integration] = The book integrates with the host continuously, letting the host understand the concepts of reality more clearly and upgrade his abilities continuously.

*Status:

Strength: L

Speed: L

Reaction: L

Range: L

Stamina: L

Precision: L

Development Potential: L

# Personal Abilities #: Currently have 10 Billion different abilities and skills

#Weaknesses #: None, because fuck weaknesses. He's Ultimate Lifeform.]

{Note: L refers to Limitless!}

2