Chapter 31 – Order or Chaos?
45 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gimme your Comments and Reviews! They give me motivation!

Also, please do join my almost dead Discord server. ~(T_T)~

Link: https://discord.gg/jPkT22WUxe

====

Dio still had the crazy smile which was showing the look of a mad dog, making Tartus go into alert mode. Although he is still more immortal compared to Dio, he was a lot weaker in other abilities. Joyfully for him, Dio trembled a few times as his smile slowly resided as his calm deminer returned.

Giving the Omniverses a single glance, he snapped his finger as soon as all the damage done during the fight returned to its previous state. New Multiverses formed as the Omniverses returned to their peaceful state.

Just then, suddenly a woman materializes over by their side, alerting Tartus.

Because of being the only immortal human who has ascended to the Astral Form, he had been on alert for danger and from his abilities, he knew the woman was bad news.

She has white hair and bright red eyes. What was unique about her was the nun clothing that she was wearing. Her crazy look gave off the feeling that she was bad news. She was carrying a long weapon that consisted of a long cylindrical handle that had a cylindrical chainsaw attached to it.

Seeing her, Tartus's eyes went wide. With a frown, he was ready for the fight at any point to start. He knew that he had already sided with Dio and if he backs away now, he will only show his cowardice. In front of them was an 11th Dimensional Being, and Millions of 10th Dimensional Being were on their way!

On the other hand, Dio looked calm as usual. After absorbing the Astral remaining he had reached the lowest form of the 10th Dimension and now had formed his Astral Body completely made out of [CHAOS]. And now he has formed his Astral Body, the opponent he is currently facing is more like an ant who he can kill anytime.

.

_

.

[CHAOS]

The word "Chaos" implies the existence of unpredictable or random behavior. The word usually carries a negative connotation involving undesirable disorganization or confusion. However, in the scientific realm, this unpredictable behavior is not necessarily undesirable.

But the word, Chaos, for higher Dimensional being meant Negativity. As long as his opponent has negative feelings, thoughts, or destructive intentions, he could literally kill or control them with his thoughts. He could literally do anything to them as long as he wants that to happen to them.

And this also applies to the beings who are emotionless. As long as their actions are frowned upon by normal people, they will be considered a part of [Chaos]. So there is no loophole for them to escape.

And his ability is much more than that, it cannot be copied as if they tried to do that, their Body, Soul, Astral Body, and even the Origin itself will be destroyed! Furthermore, it's powered by [Singularity], Dio's Stand's Ability to make people forget about what the ability of Dio's stand is!

There can only be one creature who can tap into [Chaos]. This is the nature of this power. And also the reason for his Reincarnation and stuff.

The only thing that could fight this Concept is either Chaos itself or Order. These two are the strongest forces of all the other Concepts and Forces.

.

_

.

With a calm face, Dio looked at Tartus who was ready to fight, and without giving him any time, he instantly teleported by his body and raised his hand as a bubble-like layer formed around Tartus, astonishing him as his face showed various emotions within an instant.

Tartus's expressions went from surprise, confusion, anger, and then fear. With anger, he asked, "Are you betraying me!? We made the deal! You promised that you will not kill me!"

"The negotiation was not completely complete at all. I just broke the negotiations."

Not flinching at Tartus trying to break away from him, with a calm face, Dio continued to seal him in time. After forming his Astral Body, Dio was now able to copy the Omni-abilities and use it instantly. What he was doing was canceling the ability of Tartus making him a normal human but still keeping him alive for his steps to reach the peak.

To use higher level Omni-abilities, one has to become a higher dimension or else they will bust and die due to Overload.

He could have become a higher dimensional being instantly and reached the 12th Dimension instantly and become a True God, but to form his [Chaos] Body, he must have to follow certain steps to get [Chaos]. And they might look complicated and takes a lot of time, but it's still worth the powers he is given.

So now that Tartus's part of his plan was used up and he was of no use, so Dio decided to use him to fuel up his path to reach 11th Dimension. While all this happened in an instant, Dio was now surrounded by millions of beings.

These beings were made out of Astral Bodies which were glitching the reality itself. They had several wings behind them and hundreds of eyes all over their bodies!

These beings were equally powerful as Dio was currently. While the sealing process was going on, Dio looked carefree as he knew his victory was inevitable.

Now that his Astral Body is already formed and that too made up of [Chaos], he is just 2 Dimension to becoming the True God and completing all the deals that he had made during his time before he reincarnated himself and fight the [Order] once and for all, the being that controls the Fate of all the beings of the JoJoverse that Dio called it.

As for why he calls it JoJoverse? It's because the one in control of every single action of this Omniverse is none other than JOESTAR, the one and only single being completely made out of [Order] who can control positivity.

.

"DIE! YOU TRAITOROUS BASTARD! SERVES THAT BITCH TO AGREE TO YOUR ARRANGEMENT! HAHAHA! HE DESERVED TO DIE FOR TRUSTING YOU AND MAKING A DEAL WITH YOU!"

.

*BOOM*

.

Looking at the crazy white-haired nun, Dio looked bored as he blocked the attack made by her with a barrier. With a bored expression, he just looked at her, making her body and soul explode, almost destroying her Astral Body.

"You are weak, Jophiel. Furthermore, did you really think that you would have been able to beat me after forming the Astral Body? And that too with a weapon that is my own? I have already made a deal with Yahweh, you are just breaching the contract made by us."

Forming her body a little further, Jophiel's crazy expressions turned more crazy and angry as she screamed, "Don't take the name of my Lord from your tongue! You sickening bastard who betrayed everyone just to save yourself and steal all the treasures! And my Lord was also betrayed by you! I'm just here to destroy you!".

With an amused face, Dio extended his hand and suddenly the weapon that was in his hand of Jophiel was teleported to his hand, astonishing her. Examining the weapon which has one of the properties as his, that allowed its information to be forgotten, Dio stored it in his Astral Storage which acts as an Inner Dimension.

"The deal was that I will get EVERYTHING he had as long as I will defeat JOESTAR. The goal is still the same, but it doesn't mean that I can't co-operate with my enemy to kill your so-called God and make a deal with JOESTAR himself? Everything is still planned out. You are getting late to reach me, the release of the Daemon, me disappearing from your eyes, me returning from the very start to become a True God, and the death of all the Gods except me and the JOESTAR. HAHAHAHAHA! You all are nothing more than a chess piece of my game."

"Even the JOESTAR had fallen into my trap and is now my chess piece and cannot do anything. What can you do? Now it's just a matter of time before I fight the final fight, deciding who the winner will be and what the fate of this Hyperverse will be. [Order] of the world, JOESTAR versus [Chaos] of the world, Dio! HAHAHAHA!"

Then with a smirk, Dio lifted his hand and said, "Do you know, the world is based on two first primordial forces, the [Order] and [Chaos]. The [Order] represents the good nature, positivity, and balance of beings while [Chaos] represents the negativity and the darker side of all the beings that cause destruction. Your connection with Chaos made it easy for me to kill you, now that my Astral Body is made out of Chaos hahahaha", with that he snapped his finger.

"YOU WILL REGRET THIS ACE-"

With a single snap, all the million beings, including Jophiel were destroyed, surrounding Dio in the remains of Astral Particles, had their body, soul, and Astral body destroyed as he started to absorb their Astral Remains, becoming the second sane person of the whole Hyperverse.

With this, his injuries healed and his evolution returned to normal.

{For those who don't know, The angel Jophiel, is a non-canonical archangel of wisdom, understanding, and judgment. She is listed as one of the Seven Archangels in Pseudo-Dionysian teachings.}

--

Completing the absorption and reaching the peak of the 10th Dimension, Dio looked in a single direction of the Void with a smirk and called out, "Hey JOESTAR, you should stop hiding. It's of no use in front of me. I can sense the lock that I've put on you. You are too heartless to not welcome your friend hahaha. Although I did bad mouth you, it doesn't mean that you should be grumpy about it."

As soon as he called out to the JOESTAR, a face suddenly showed itself directly tearing the Void as if it was a cloth. His face was made up of metal-like material while it had only one visible purple eye. His other eye socket was empty and looked as if it was destroyed during some war. Just the shape of his face was the size of a whole Universe!

"I am not your friend and neither will be. Also, do remember to complete the part of the deal that we had made, or else your own Astral Body will explode."

(Dio) "Still emotionless as ever, aren't you, JOESTAR? We are about to have a death battle soon, so why don't you open up a little? Will you really want to not fulfill the last wish of your last friend? Haha"

"... I'm repeating again, I am not your friend and neither will be. I just had to kill the spiders to save the butterflies. And you are the only spider remaining in this world. Killing you will bring absolute peace to the world, and that is also the will of the world. And that is the right thing to do."

(Dio)"Will of the World bullshit. This world is like a single-cell organism. What I'm is like a virus, trying to kill the organism while you are the white cell for the organism, trying to kill me. As for what is right or wrong, those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course, it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice! Hahaha!"

(Dio)"The weak are destined to lie beneath the boots of the strong. If that angers you, overcome your deficits. In this world, the weak are the sustenance of the strong. The strong lives, and the weak die. What you are trying to do is to control everything. Your gravity bullshit controls every single being of this world and you are saying that you are saving the world from me? Let me tell you, the only time people really have value is when they act according to their own will."

(Dio)"What you are doing is nothing more than being a hypocrite. Heh. Will of the World bullshit. You want nothing more than having everything under your own control in the name of bringing absolute peace."

With that, the Void returned to the silence as a stare-down between Dio and JOESTAR began.

This went on for a long time when finally JOESTAR veiled his face back in the Dimension, disappearing.

(JOESTAR)"I am only doing my task. Just go ahead and reach the 11th Dimension. You have to destroy the Destruction Realm afterward and fight me when you reach the 12th Dimension..."

"..."

Looking as the face disappears in the Void, Dio instantly disappears, teleported to complete his part of the deal.

-

Appearing in front of a futuristic structure. The structure appears to be two pyramidal structures placed opposite to each other's dimensions.

This structure was actually made up of Superior Paradox, an 11th Dimensional Object which was only formed when the whole JoJoverse was formed.

It's so powerful that even 11th Dimensional Beings can't even put a dent on their outer surface. Even Dio who is just at the peak of the 10th Dimension is not confident to put damage on it even with his Chaos Control or with his Omni-abilities.

Just as its name, Superior Paradox can delete anything that forms Paradox to the Physical Law!

Just like Reality Manipulation should not be possible and it is Paradox to the Physics of the world, it will delete the Paradoxes, removing any damages done to it.

[Identifying... Soul Identified... Astral Body Identified... Processing... 12%... 69%... 100%. Process Completed!]

*PSIIIIII*

A small structure opened in front of Dio. Just as that happened, Dio's Clone which was acting in the Mortal Plane was teleported by him along with Natalia, Noah, Haru, Jason, and Straizo.

Then the clone started to merge back with Dio.

"Follow Me"

With a command, Dio started to walk into the Futuristic Structure. While others were admiring the interior of the Superior Paradox, they finally reached the center of the structure where more Futuristic Structures were working.

There were hundreds of artifacts that Dio had gained, each of them having special abilities like Dimensional Slash, Memory Manipulation, Destiny Manipulation, Logic Manipulation, Reality Manipulation, Omnipotent, Omniscience, etc.

Walking to the center of the core area, Dio saw the Cylindrical Structure which had a multi-colored gas moving inside it.

This Multi-colored gas was the Astral and Origin Remains of the beings that were known as Gods of JoJoverse.

---

Long ago, when JoJoverse was formed, there were two forces [Order] & [Chaos]. Like its name, Order's objective is to have everything in control and bring peace to everything, while Chaos's objective was to bring destruction and battle.

From the Chaos, new beings started to form. They had a 12th Dimensional Body and had Origin as the peak Plane while some were born as the 11th or 10th Dimension. This Origin Plane Being started to form Astral Body to descend, Soul to enter Mortal Plane and Biological Body to interact with the Physical World.

Due to their nature, they started to fight in between and slowly started to form their own Group.

These beings then slowly got bored and decided to play God's as thus bringing the creation of Hyperverse and Omniverses.

They decided to rule over certain Omniverses and have their Omniverse's Champions fight each other for their entertainment.

This proved very entertaining to them.

But this didn't last long as Chaos was increasing, Order also started to form a being, but unlike multiple beings, it created a single being called JOESTAR.

.

.

.

.

.

Then a huge war began... with a cliffhanger

====

[2670]

Man. Had to edit it multiple times over...

Two more chapters till the end...

Gimme your Comments and Reviews! They give me motivation! ALSO, PLEASE DO JOIN MY ALMOST DEAD DISCORD SERVER.

~(T_T)~

Link: https://discord.gg/jPkT22WUxe

1