Chapter 32 – Eons long Plans and Outcomes
41 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gimme your Comments and Reviews! They give me motivation!

Also, please do join my almost dead Discord server. ~(T_T)~

Link: https://discord.gg/jPkT22WUxe

=====

This proved very entertaining to them.

But this didn't last long as Chaos was increasing, Order also started to form a being, but unlike multiple beings, it created a single being called JOESTAR.

Then a huge war began between Gods and JOESTAR.

--

The fight lasted for several eons sadly for Gods, although they were a lot more in quantity, they were not able to match up with the quality, and the winning percentage was tilted towards JOESTAR.

At that time, ACEBCQUE (Ace-B-C-Que) started to form plans.

Unlike other Gods who have super abilities and Strength, ACEBCQUE was not the Strongest in strength but he had one of the strongest abilities, Logic Manipulation! He was able to change concepts and logic itself.

But with this ability came another ability called [Absolute Contract]. This ability restricted him as any promises he made, he and the contracted must complete them. Thus his ability made other beings not join his Patreon. They wanted freedom and went against the rules formed by their Main Gods because of their Chaotic Nature...

Their only other weakness was like other gods, he too was bound by shackles. He is only proficient with Logic Manipulation and Absolute Contract and can't use any other ability.

But he was not just satisfied with that. He wanted to be able to use others' powers and abilities naturally or forcefully! Being alone and not having any to rule over had made him go mad. So he started to do something that will let him have all the dreams he had.

Of course, there were many other beings who were trying the same, but they didn't have the required abilities.

So he had to use his abilities and started to form a rift and make Many Main Gods go all out and use their own life to self-destruct while hurting JOESTAR.

This proved so successful that before the Main Gods go out to fight, he made deals with those main gods that as a Chaotic Being, he is by their side and made deals with them that if they die, he will avenge them but in return, he will need their powers to defeat JOESTAR.

Normally anyone could have seen through his lies but his ability proved his worth here.

In the end, one of the strong Gods, Shiva who has the ability called Omni-Erasure, over-used his powers to self-destruct but this formed a negative dimension which formed Daemons who were able to copy abilities as long as they could understand it!

Felling the danger of the Daemons, JOESTAR used a lot of energy to seal the Daemons as he was the only one who the Demons couldn't copy the power.

Thus JOESTAR was so hurt by the self-destruction acts that even if he kills all the gods, he will also die in the end due to exhausting all his powers and having his Astral Body and Origin damaged.

In the end, ACEBCQUE had to form a book that allowed him to be Omnipotent, Omniscient, and Nigh-Omnipresent with some of the remains of all the Gods and Daemons after a lot of experiments and called it [Genesis].

With that, he went on and made a deal with JOESTAR that he will help JOESTAR if he will help him defeat the Gods, JOESTAR will do as he had planned.

Normally JOESTAR would have rejected it as the deal might be only making him a slave to ACEBCQUE but surprisingly, it didn't. ACEBCQUE told JOESTAR about his plans and after negotiations, they agreed to follow the plan that ACEBCQUE had made.

Although the negative feeling of hatred, nausea, and anger that ACEBCQUE was feeling because of being a being of chaos, he had to suppress his killing intentions and work with JOESTAR.

With that ACEBCQUE will lead to various in-fight between Gods until they figured out who it was that led their in-fighting, it was already too late as ACEBCQUE had killed most of the powerful Gods with his wits. With the help of JOESTAR, it was just a piece of cake for them to kill all the Gods.

With that ACEBCQUE went on and collected all the Origin and Astral Remains of all the Gods, made it so that they couldn't revive again and used Super Paradox to destroy his Origin.

But before he died, he separated his Pure Origin, not sacked by Chaos, and entered the pool of all the Origin and Astral remains.

With that, his Origin started to devour the remains of all the Gods. Then after absorbing about 20% of all the Origins and Astral Remains, he had to move to the second part of his plan.

He had put a test on mortals that wished to become God. So he started to spread something called Saint Corpses, which can be used to reach out to him. As soon as a being is able to get all the Saint Corpses, he will be marked by ACEBCQUE and he will Reincarnate as the given as they will have the highest chances of returning as Gods.

His second part of the plan was necessary to be out of any external factors and forces.

He then reincarnated as a mortal called DIO who was actually able to reach out to him. Furthermore, being reincarnated as him was also within his plans as he had to start from the very beginning and experience the hardship without any interference, but due to getting so damaged by Super Paradox, he could only make fake memories while sealing his Godly memories so that he could experience hardship himself.

Then as Dio, he reached his peak while experiencing hardship.

The being who took over Moses was the Origin of a weak god who died before learning that ACEBCQUE betrayed the Gods. Thus he gave Dio his goodwill. He was not so important to God that he was literally ignored by ACEBCQUE which proved a bit advantageous as his process to reach Godhood accelerated.

With this, he reached his peak and gained his Genesis back while also forming his perfect body able to naturally copy the abilities of other beings and became the 9th Dimensional being!

Then he had to fight a strong opponent to break out from his shackles, so JOESTAR released a Daemon so that Dio could reach the 10th Dimension and form his Astral Body and use Chaos more finely.

With his ability to copy, Dio could have already become a 12th Dimensional Being but his shackles would have returned, so he had to follow the steps to reach perfection in Chaos.

.

.

.

Time ticked down as Dio, or former ACEBCQUE opened his eyes with a huge smile on his face.

He has now turned into an 11th Dimensional being. Now he can control Paradox itself too! As long as his opponent is a supernatural being, he can kill him by either touching his Astral Body or Origin Imprints.

Which means that he's almost invincible!

The only problem is that JOESTAR might have also gained that power. He was not controlled or watched by him completely when he was Dio. He was a huge variable for him.

But. Still, he can't escape from his plans. After all, with the help of [Genesis], he's invincible.

Then teleporting to the outside void, Dio appeared in front of the Dimension of Destruction.

Each second, every Concept coming into its contact was disintegrated into nothingness.

It was like a black hole, constantly devouring one timeline after another while destroying and disintegrating the Reality and its rules and Concepts.

But with his newly formed body, he touched the surface of that Dimension.

*crack*

A huge crack suddenly formed over the whole dimension as hundreds of trillions of daemons poured out of the crack. As soon as they were released they started to learn the dimensions. But as soon as they saw Dio, they felt a huge crisis over them.

Instantly they attacked Dio in all directions.

*Tic*

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

As soon as the Daemons touched Dio, they turned into nothingness and were killed, had their Astral and Origin destroyed and their existence erased.

Dio smirked at this and with a snap of his finger instantly killed all the Daemons who might have tried to escape or were growing stronger as the time passed by.

But then a frown formed on his face as he teleported to the center of the dimension and saw an eye floating in the void.

Dio tried to examine what it was, but the power of Destruction and Erasure was so strong that it even erased the information about itself!

With a little caution, Dio went a bit near it but suddenly the Eyeshot itself into his head, astonishing him! Dio started to feel unimaginable pain. It's as if he was burning on fire.

'MASAKA!? How is this possible!? I can manipulate Paradoxes! How can I be hurt!?'

But suddenly a huge amount of information started to flow in Dio's mind as even when he was expressing pain, he was escalated.

This eye was none other than the Astral and Origin of Shiva, which was necessary for his ascension to the 12th Dimension.

And this was not the end, information about how Destruction and Erasure worked flowed into his mind. The eye was the part of Shiva's body that had the core ability of Destruction and Erasure.

This ability is so strong that it even temporarily 'Erased' the Paradox that Dio created when he tried to protect himself from the Eye. Although, it did indeed get help from Chaos which was Dio's Astral and Origin body as they wanted to be 'complete'.

In his fight with JOESTAR, Shiva tried to 'Erase' his shackles but with not having enough knowledge and step, he failed, thus leading to his self-destruction!

.

.

.

.

.

With that. Dio had turned into a 12th-dimensional being and... did a cliffhanger.

=====

[1810]

Now it's only one chapter away from the end!

Gimme your Comments and Reviews! They give me motivation!

Also, please do join my almost dead Discord server. ~(T_T)~

Link: https://discord.gg/jPkT22WUxe

Thanks a lot for supporting me and this Fanfic! Bye~

-SR_2027

1