Chapter 33 – Fight for Survival
65 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gimme your Comments and Reviews! They give me motivation!

Also, please do join my almost dead Discord server. ~(T_T)~

Link: https://discord.gg/jPkT22WUxe

=====

With that. Dio had turned into a 12th-dimensional being. With Peak level Omni-abilities and paired with Chaos Control and Paradox Control, he was so strong that he was confident that he could go head-to-head with JOESTAR.

*pop*

Dio instantly disappears to reach the destination where the fight between him and JOESTAR will happen. Appearing in a super dimension, Dio looked at JOESTAR who was waiting for him.

Opening his eyes, JOESTAR looked at Dio and said, "Let's end this once and for all. Don't forget the deal we made."

"Yeah. Yeah. The one who will win will get everything from their opponent."

With a carefree attitude, Dio replied.

If this fight would have happened before he had formed his Astral Body, he would have feared and scared to even face JOESTAR, but after forming his Chaos Body, he is almost as strong or even stronger than JOESTAR.

With a yawn, Dio looked bored at JOESTAR who was staring back at Dio while trying to perceive the future through divination and his other abilities.

"..."

Unlike the previous fight, the current fight that was going on between Dio and JOESTAR was all about who had the Strongest control over their abilities. The first one to move will be the one to have a disadvantage because of all the future sight. Bored of waiting for the fight to begin, Dio decided that since he had already waited for this fight, he will make the move first.

[Time Manipulation][Reality Manipulation][Cause and Effect Manipulation][Paradox Manipulation][Life Energy Manipulation][Death Manipulation][Destruction Manipulation][Kinetic Energy Manipulation][Barrier Manipulation][Chaos Manipulation][Order Manipulation][Boundary Manipulation][Consept Manipulation][Frequency Manipulation][Darkness and Light Manipulation][Holy and Evil Manipulation][Mind Manipulation][Telekinesis][Creation Manipulation][Illusion Manipulation][Organic Manipulation][Elemental Manipulation][Logic Manipulation][Dimension Manipulation][Space Manipulation][Divinity Manipulation][Anti-Existence Equation][Visual Manipulation][Subjective Manipulation][Causality Manipulation][Physical Manipulation][Power Erasure][Power Copying][Abilities Creation][Power Restoration][Time Manipulation][Supernatural Manipulation][Infinite Enhancement][Death Vision][Emotional Manipulation][Anti-Life Vision][Petrifying Gaze][Probability Manipulation][Concept Destruction][Dream Manipulation][Belief Manipulation][Vocal Mind Manipulation][Unconscious Inducement][Process Reversal][Concept Inducement][Absorbing][Restoration][Bomb Inducement][Destruction Inducement][Self-Spawn][Projection Manipulation][Cosmic Manifestation][Cosmic Manipulation][Force Manipulation][Nothingness Manipulation][Re-animation] [Vector Manipulation] [Self-Immortalization] ][Consept Manipulation][Frequency Manipulation][Darkness and Light Manipulation][Holy and Evil Manipulation][Mind Manipulation][Telekinesis][Creation Manipulation][Illusion Manipulation][Organic Manipulation][Elemental Manipulation][Logic Manipulation][Dimension Manipulation][Space Manipulation][Divinity Manipulation][Anti-Existence Equation]

*Tic* *Tic* *Tic*

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*

*BOOOOOMMMMMM*  *BOOOOOMMMMMM*  *BOOOOOMMMMMM*  *BOOOOOMMMMMM*  *BOOOOOMMMMMM*  *BOOOOOMMMMMM*  *BOOOOOMMMMMM*  *BOOOOOMMMMMM*  *BOOOOOMMMMMM*  *BOOOOOMMMMMM*  *BOOOOOMMMMMM*  *BOOOOOMMMMMM*  *BOOOOOMMMMMM*  *BOOOOOMMMMMM*  *BOOOOOMMMMMM*  *BOOOOOMMMMMM*  *BOOOOOMMMMMM*  *BOOOOOMMMMMM*  *BOOOOOMMMMMM*  *BOOOOOMMMMMM*  *BOOOOOMMMMMM*  *BOOOOOMMMMMM*  *BOOOOOMMMMMM*  *BOOOOOMMMMMM*

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM*

The whole cosmic world turned colorless as soon as the clash between Dio and JOESTAR began.

-

While this fight was going on, all the beings in the Omniverses goosebumps form all over their body. Cracks had started to form in their sky making them scared. Multiverses were turned into nothingness as cracks started to form in the whole JoJoverse itself!

To save the world itself, people who were previously blessed by the world's will like Jonathan, Joseph, Jotaro, Josuke, Giorno, and even the DIO himself were granted Requiem and also Over The Heaven as they left all their grudges and talks for later as they used their powers to restore the damage done to the Omniverses.

-

Unknown time passed as Dio and JOESTAR were fighting each other!

The Omniverse would have been destroyed millions of times over if not for the hard work of Jonathan, Joseph, Jotaro, Josuke, Giorno, and DIO!

*Crack*

A huge crack formed as all the original protagonists looked seriously at the crack for possible enemies.

*BOOM*

Like a ragdoll, Dio was thrown out of the void crack. Unlike his king-like aura, currently Dio looked like a beggar. His whole body was covered in cracks and these cracks were also on the verge of breaking as some gas-like particles were escaping out of these cracks.

*Swish*

Stabilizing himself, Dio looked at the crack as JOESTAR came out of it. Just like Dio, JOESTAR had similar cracks all over his body but his condition was better than Dio himself, showing JOESTAR's poweress.

With an extended hand, JOESTAR clenched his fist, destroying his hand into fish, causing Dio's body to be destroyed again.

Forming his body and escaping from JOESTAR's range, Dio's anger reached its peak. Although he was a little stronger than JOESTAR, the control over the concept that JOESTAR was much more than Dio himself. With anger, Dio shouted, "ENOUGH! I have tolerated your insolence for a long time, I am going to kill you even if I die! If you don't want to die peacefully, who am I to stop you!? I will destroy this whole Verse along with ourselves!"

Extending his hand, Dio instantly absorbed hundreds of millions of timelines as a third eye opened on his forehead. His body started to turn pitch black as his body formed a black aura, which even merged with the black void battlefield. His body also started to bloat up as its size increased to the Multiverse itself!

[Animation Manipulation]

The only thing that was visible in the endless blackness was the three eyes which were glowing with deep red color.

*…*

As soon as Dio turned into his overload form, all the beings in the whole lots of Omniverses stopped moving as a sense of dread took over them!

When the JOESTAR saw what it was, a sense of fear came over him as he shouted, "THIS! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!? DO YOU THINK YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CONTROL THE EYE OF SHIVA WHEN YOU ARE OVERLOADING IT!?"

Using all the energy he could gather, Dio smirked at JOESTAR as he activated his ability.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

A scarlet wave was released out from Dio's body, destroying everything in its way! Soon a red flash wave passed all over the JoJoverse, erasing all existence! No matter who it was! JOESTAR, Joestar, Josuke, Giorno Giovanna, Koichi, Kira, etc. The multiverse started to crumble. Atoms, souls, astral bodies, laws of the universe, and heck, even the Void were destroyed.

----

"..."

"..."

"..."

The only thing that DIO saw after waking up was the Decillions of tree branches and Trillions of immobile bodies the size of the Multiverse floating in the vivid void... . As soon as he woke up, he started to use his Omniscience ability to learn what was going on.

Soon thousands of millions of information flashed in his mind. Each of these branches represented a different world, each with its own unique story!

"HE HE HE HEHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA"

He has finally destroyed the JoJoverse! With that, he is now the embodiment of Order and Chaos! Now he can have absolute control over anyone. Just a thought as he can do so. He now had the true Omnipotence!

Although he over-used his ability, he even sacrificed the [Genesis] when he was about to feel the backlash, he felt it was worth it. After killing all the beings in the whole JOJOVERSE, he gained all different kinds of Omni-abilities that he can be considered an Infinteverse Level threat! What's more, important is that he can now do anything he wants with gaining the embroilment of [Order]!

*Pop*

-

(Dio's POV)

Teleporting behind a boy, I looked at his back. He had just reached adulthood. He had brown eyes and hair and a little tan skin. He had light dark circles under his eyes. He was feeling angry as the latest last chapter he was writing for his Fanfic book called [Kono Dio Da!] disappeared out in thin air!

With an angry face, he ruffled his smooth short hair and murmured in anger, "Fuck! This is the second time this happened! This buggy bitchy website!"

Smirking, I instantly grabbed the man's head as he started to absorb his abilities of the man. The man was a person who is a higher dimensional being but due to the rules of reality, he was like a normal human with no power.

[Author's Authority Snatching in the process... Processing... 10%...69%... 100%.]

With that, the man was turned into ash. With this, I'm feeling so... free... so happy...

Teleporting to the top of the Yggdrasil Tree, the tree of origin, I touched the branch as I started to absorb the Whole Infiniteverse.

---

Trillions of years have passed and the previously vivid world was now pitch black in color. I don't know which Dimensional being I am but after absorbing the tree, I learned knowledge beyond Immortal bounds!

With just a single thought of - "I Won" -, my opponent will die and become my own fodder.

During this, I learn that I was nothing more than a puppet of the man who I absorbed. What was his name... Ah yes, SR_2027. I am very thankful to him for granting me so many powers hahaha.

---

Trillions of years have passed and... I'M BORED!!!!

Should I form a new Infiniteverse for my entertainment?

Well, I can even create SR_2027, he was a great fanfic writer, in this way I will get double fun, watching a normal human struggle against the world while he tries to write more chapters for a new Fanfic haha!

I will also make it so that he would write my monologue in the last chapter. It would be fun to see the reactions of his readers heh. They might dismiss it as a funny act by the author, but only if these ants learn their place...

---

[1690]

Gimme your Comments and Reviews! They give me motivation!

Also, please do join my almost dead Discord server. ~(T_T)~

Link: https://discord.gg/jPkT22WUxe

1