Epilogue
81 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I feel so free of all the tension I was feeling. I've been a bit tensed that I would not have been able to provide quality chapters as a lot was going on in IRL recently. I don't know if the readers are satisfied with the last few chapters. But before all that, I'm very thankful for all the support that you might have given me!

To be honest, I was thinking that I won't be able to complete the last two chapters as I was too busy as had to go on a shopping spree and have to pack bags as I was transferring somewhere. But here we are, at the last chapter and its end. I forced myself to use the small breaks that I got after shopping to write and complete the chapter.

This Fanfic matters a lot for me as this is the first Fanfic that reached its end. Also, do know that I might make a few editing here and there in previously released chapters and make them better and more JoJo-like lol.

I've started to write my new Fanfic called Code: Infinity (Reboot), the rewrite of one of my previous fanfics that were written on WN on this platform. Hope you give it a try! 

Summary Below:

===

Ryo was a researcher but due to a stupid experiment, he created a black hole that destroyed everything. Ryo survived the explosion by sheer luck and was floating in the void when he found someone who is in desperate need of entertainment.
What will happen to him? Will he survive the harsh world out there? And how does he gain a system? Read to know more about his future adventure!
---
The system only shows the status, inventory, and Points through which he can buy stuff...
(System will be very Hardcore, even stingier than those CN systems with Loli Voices and AI lol.)
It's a harem ff.

The final number of wives he will marry/love is not decided. But at max 4. The story will be mostly related to magic and will have a lot of AU Worlds added. Mc will be quite moody but will be truly neutral and he will not be horny to collect wifus. He can save a guy from a monster and then use him for experiments...

He will not hesitate to do evil things for his gain. He will even destroy the plot for his plans and he will be a little prideful and arrogant but will always plan all his future works. (Not on the level of Gilgamesh but he will be cautious as well as prideful)

===

NOTE: The first world is Darling in The Franxx.

Please do join my dead Discord! Link: https://discord.gg/jPkT22WUxe

Thank you~

-SR_2027.

0