R18 – A Quickie
9.5k 11 223
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After finishing the note, I sit in my room and control my clone remotely. When they arrive at the estate, I tell Annie to bring Jenna and I to my room to get cleaned up before I meet father with her. She nods and brings her up. As the two arrive at my room, I dispel my clone.

"Hey sweetheart. Jenna, come."

Jenna walks over to me in her rags, and I immediately rip them off of her before burning them away instantly. Jenna jumps and goes to hide herself, but I slap away her hands and say,

"Hm. Well, it usually takes quite a while for two women to get clean. Annie, would you like to have some fun with our little toy here?"

Jenna jolts as she hears this. Annie looks at her and smirks while licking her lips.

"Hmmm, I would love to, mommy!"

Annie starts stripping down while Jenna just looks at us with slight fear in her eyes. I smile at her and walk towards her. She takes a step back, but I teleport in front of her and grab her by the neck. I touch the area above her crotch and activate the cursed succubus rune again. I pull her towards me and lick up the side of her ear before whispering,

"Don't act like you didn't enjoy our fun, pet."

Jenna starts breathing heavily as the rune takes effect. Her body begins heating up and her knees grow weak as I run my fingers up her side. Annie comes up behind her and begins feeling her up, running her fingers up and down her waist and circling her ass with it. Annie whispers into Jenna's ear,

"I think we could pleasure ourselves a little bit."

I smile and pick Jenna up, throwing her onto the bed. I then store Annie and I's clothing. I am about to cast polymorph to create a dick on Annie, but she stops me and says,

"I'm fine this time. I want to try something I read a few days ago…"

I'm intrigued by this, as I never expected Annie to read erotic books, but the thoughts rushing through my head cause my crotch to heat up. Annie crawls onto the bed with her face flushed as she sees Jenna laying down and gasping.

She straddles Jenna, slowly inching forward towards her face. Annie hovers over her face, watching as she stares at her pussy in anticipation. Annie's breathing grows shallow as she slowly lowers herself. Jenna opens her mouth in anticipation, her breath gently caressing Annie.

Annie runs her fingers across Jenna's scalp before grabbing her hair and pulling her head into her pussy.

Jenna's tongue snakes around the entrance, licking her labia and gently flicking her clit. Annie jolts as she feels her sucking gently. She wraps her arm around Jenna's head and pulls her face in closer. Jenna pushes her tongue into Annie, filling her pussy with a warm feeling.

I watch on as Annie uses her face, rubbing herself on it while Jenna licks her. I remember my idea from earlier. I cast a clone spell, causing a perfect copy of myself to appear beside me. I cast a polymorph on myself, causing both myself and my clone to grow massive dicks. I give my clone an order silently, and it springs to life. It acts just like me as it walks over towards the two girls.

I watch as it positions itself between Jenna's thighs before forcing itself into her pussy with no warning. Jenna's muffled moans cause Annie's pussy to vibrate. Her thighs close in, squeezing the sides of Jenna's head.

Using magic, I teleport my arm chair to me and sit down. I watch my clone and Annie use Jenna like a toy, barely giving her enough oxygen. I get yet another idea for later use as I think about her like a toy… It's about time I stop playing nice with her, huh?

I'll let Annie have her fun first.

As Jenna's tongue snakes it's way in Annie's pussy yet again, it manages to put just enough pressure on just the right spot at just the right time. Annie feels something well up inside her. Not the shocking feeling she gets from her clit, nor the warm feeling from being penetrated. Something amazing just happened to her. And just as soon as it appeared, it leaves.

Annie clenches her fist and pulls on Jenna's hair. She looks down at her and says,

"Whatever you just did, do it again, slave!"

Jenna rubs the walls of Annie's pussy once again, applying pressure on the front as it goes around. Each time her tongue pressed against this spot, Annie feels herself get closer and closer.

As I watch this, I can't take it anymore. I walk over towards the orgy and position myself between Jenna's thighs. The clone moves while still thrusting into Jenna's pussy. I look at her ass and grab it, spreading her cheeks apart. I get my dick lines up and gently poke her ass with the tip. I made myself bigger this time. It's about 12 inches long and three inches in diameter. The tip kisses her tight hole, begging to be let in. I tease her for a few seconds while watching Annie roughly pull her face into her crotch. I back off for a second and let her think I decided I didn't want her.

When she least expects it, I shove my entire dick in her ass as quickly as possible. Her back arches as she feels this. My cock fills her guts, giving her a warm feeling as well as a sharp pain. This pain quickly turns into pleasure as I pull myself out again just as quickly. She jolts again as I ram myself in yet again.

Her butt clenches around my dick as I pull out, almost as if it's begging for me to fill her with my cum. As I pull out again, I see Annie's thighs clench around Jenna's head and hear Annie moan out,

"A-Ah!~"

She pulls Jenna's face in, drenching her in a clear cum. She stays like this for a few seconds before recovering. Annie looks over to me, Jenna still between her thighs,

"Mommy~, can you give me a dick now?~"

Annie speaks with an exhausted voice. I smile as I see her flushed face looks at me with doe eyes. I wave my hand as a dick as big as mine grows from her crotch. Her balls lay on Jenna's mouth and her cock rests on her forehead.

She pulls herself back and pokes Jenna's lips with her tip before pushing all twelve inches into her throat.

Annie smiles as she pulls her shaft out of Jenna's mouth. Jenna sucks as it's pulled out and licks the tip as it stays in. Annie smiles at her wickedly before saying,

"That's a good little slave! Let's see how long you can last!"

Annie pulls Jenna's head all the way up her shaft and wraps her thighs around her head, forcing her to keep her dick in her throat.

I thrust into Jenna's ass one more time and feel my tip grow sensitive. A building feeling grows from the base of my dick and works its way to the top. I feel Jenna's warm insides rub against my dick and feel myself twitch slightly. Push myself in as deep as I can and fill her insides up.

Jenna feels a warmth from inside her body as I push myself all the way in. She feels as I completely fill her ass with cum. Right as I cum, so too does my clone, overflowing her pussy with that sticky white substance.

I twitch as I feel her ass clench around me, greedily swallowing my cum like it's the most delicious thing ever. As I pull myself out, her ass wrings every last bit of semen from my dick. I see Annie cum inside her throat as well, and she even pulls out slightly as she cums to fill her mouth as well. I teleport a buttplug from my drawer and shove it up her ass, keeping my cum locked inside.

This time, that warm liquid will be staying in her, as I made Annie and I's cum real. Annie completely pulls out of Jenna's mouth before grabbing her hair and saying,

"Open your mouth."

Jenna does, and the inside of her mouth is glazed with cum, painting her tongue white. Annie smiles as she sees this and says,

"Swallow it."

Jenna keeps her mouth open as we sees the cum disappear into her throat. I look at my own dick and see that it's still covered in semen as well. Good thing we have a cum dumpster with us!

"Jenna, clean me off."

I point to my dick as the girl looks at it and nods. She slowly moves herself over and puts the tip in her mouth. She works her way down my shaft slowly and licks her tongue all around it as it goes down her throat. She pulls back and leaves a spotless cock.

I see her swallow and grab her by the neck and pull her in, whispering in her ear in a sultry tone,

"You make a great toy, girl."

------------------------------------------

223