Chapter 008: Ideas for Seimei Kikan (Life Return)
225 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the moment, Longinus, who Captain Adkin praised for having a golden heart, was sitting with a gloomy face on the head of a serpent-like sea king, surrounded by debris from the wreckage of a large ship that had been destroyed.

Although the sea king is ferocious, the deep sea is their domain. It is rare to emerge to the surface. As Longinus was, the probability of destroying the ship is almost the same as winning the jackpot.

However, this also strengthens the decision of Longinus not to eat devil fruit, unless it is like Aokiji or Doflamingo, with the ability to create the sea or the sky as a second battlefield, otherwise in this crisis on the Grand Line, there is always the possibility of shipwreck.

Kinjishi (Golden Lion), that kind of great pirate, will fall into a troubled state because of a sudden storm, unless it is said to be the fate is not his, more than emphasizing the restraint of the natural events for the Devil Fruit.

Even a steering wheel couldn't be stuck into his head, and Longinus could not think of a better explanation than that the storm had temporarily caused him to be disabled.

The Roger Pirates are not always in the habit of eating devil fruit and thus benefit.

It is for this reason that Longinus attached more importance to the Geppō (Moonwalk) from Marine Rokushiki (Six Powers), and the Seimei Kikan (Life Return), which was jokingly referred to as "It is common knowledge that the Marine Rokushiki (Six Powers) have the seventh power".

The importance of the Geppō (Moonwalk) does not need to be said. Whether it is a long horizontal strike or a swift escape, it is a crucial choice.

As for the Seimei Kikan (Life Return), it is the foundation for achieving the vision of Longinus, the possibility of mastering the sea.

After all, the limit of his diving time is only fifteen minutes. He can keep the peak state of combat power the most to last five minutes.

If he wants to hunt a super giant sea king under 10,000 meters deep, not to mention whether the battle power is enough, the pressure is enough to crush the steel and difficult to sustain the hold time, it prevented most people's crazy thoughts.

So, suppose he can use Seimei Kikan (Life Return) to transform his body structure within a short time. In that case, he can adapt to the extreme environment of the deep sea species. It may not be impossible for that crazy idea to become a reality.

"This is...... the smell of cannon fire......" the smell of smoke mixed in the sea breeze, making Longinus distracted from his thoughts and stand on the head of the trembling sea king and look out into the distance.

..............……

 

In the endless ocean, the two fleets are in a deadlocked stance against each other, the atmosphere is tense and gloomy, and war is imminent.

"Captain Jacks, if you are willing to let us go, I can send a whole ship's worth of supplies." The middle-aged man dressed as a nobleman said softly, "But if you really want to fight us to the death, we will never be afraid!"

As if to confirm the words spoken by the middle-aged nobleman, the convoy resounded with a neat and unified roar, which was not something an ordinary merchant ship could do.

"Hehe! One ship's worth of supplies won't satisfy my appetite, but if all the supplies you're carrying are given to me, it's barely enough!" The pirate captain with a hawk nose laughed wickedly.

"If your appetite is too big, be careful of stretching yourself to death!" A flash of anger flashed in the eyes of the middle-aged nobleman.

"Hehehe! Then I don't need to trouble General Louis."

"You......" Louis burst out in anger, even the fence was deformed by his large hands, but finally restrained himself and said: "A third, at most a third of the supplies!"

Snap, snap, snap!

Jacks pretended to clap his hands: "Tsk! General Louis is really able to yield, such conditions even I am a little tempted, but it is a pity that I am an honest pirate, when I say I will kill your family, I will kill your family!"

"After all, if we can collect the head of General...... Louis, the protector of the Kingdom of Hisca, I'm sure King Azka won't mind paying a more generous reward!"

"What? The Kingdom of Azka would actually work with a degenerate pirate like you?" Louis asked in disbelief.

"Oh, General Louis...... you are really naive and sweet, who cares about those boring rules if you can use out-of-the-box tricks to gain victory in the war, both of you are already in a time of war, and it is not such a difficult choice for King Azka to make such a decision."

"In that case, there's nothing more to say, I've killed countless pirates like you anyway!"

"General Louis, it seems I need to make you recognize the difference between land and sea battles! No matter how many more rookies like you at sea, you will not be a match for our Jacks Pirates!"

Jacks arrogantly commanded: "Everyone listen to me, we will try to be a little gentle, and they will be sold to those slave ships, it is a lot of income for those slavers!"

"Hahahahaha!" The surrounding pirates also laughed uncontrollably, filled with contempt for these kingdom's self-defense forces who had hardly ever been to sea, and looked down from the top of the food chain.

Boom! Boom! Boom!

Cannon fire roared, and waves splashed.

As it turns out, naval and land battles are not the same. The kingdom's self-defense forces, which are invincible on Sandy Island, are even difficult to stand still in the wandering sea, let alone make any decent counterattack. Almost in the first moment of the battle, they fell to an absolute disadvantage!

"Hahahahaha! The kingdom's self-defense army, in my opinion, is similar to those mountain bandits, really useless!" Jacks laughed disdainfully, recalling the scene when he taught a few punks who called themselves 'Pirate King' a lesson.

"Captain, Captain, there seems to be something wrong with it, there is a sea king behind us surfacing and staring at us for a long time......" a pirate warily came up to Jacks and reported.

It's a good thing that Jacks curbed his temper under the euphoria and said with a glance to the rear, "A Sea King ? Let's shoot!"

"Wait, Captain, that's the King of the Sea......" the pirates in front of Jacks are weeping sweat. It takes a lot of courage to attack a monster of that size of tens of meters.

Bang!

The pirate who spoke fell straight down. The blood gurgling from his forehead covered his disbelieving eyes.

Jacks blew the smoke from the muzzle of his gun and said to the other pirate beside him, who was trembling on his legs, "Do you need me to show you how to do that?"

"No need ......, no need, I'm going to inform them to prepare for the attack...... " The pirate burst out with an extreme desire to survive and stumbled towards the rear.

"Humph! The sea kings that dare to surface are just big targets, I heard that every piece of meat of the sea kings in the black market can be sold at a sky-high price, which is another good income, is that bitch Goddess of Luck finally willing to stand on my side this time?"

9