Chapter 009: Hina
219 5 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Slavers...... Slave ship...... "Longinus's eyes flicker, and his killing intent surges. For him, only these few words are taboo. One can never mention them.

When he saw that they had thrown several iron balls high into mid-air, Longinus gently stepped on the sea king under his feet and spoke indifferently: "Dive into the sea...... and destroy that ship."

It surprisingly revealed a humane color of fear in the horrific eyes of the sea king with the size of a millstone, and instantly the vast figure was wholly submerged in the undulating sea.

Jacks Pirates gunners rubbed their eyes in disbelief, which was what happened that the sea king actually dived into the sea before the shells fell. In the end, it was too lucky...... or that it had human intelligence.

If the former, it is okay to say, but if it is the latter...? Several gunners already dare not imagine what the next scene will be!

"Captain, Captain......" the pirate who delivered the order earlier approached their captain boldly, "That sea king dived into the sea and our cannon was missed."

Jacks didn't care much. It was just another gimmick anyway, "Ran away? The king of the sea is lucky, forget about that, everyone pay attention to me, do not let Louis desperately jumped to the wall and burned the ship, it is the war supplies prepared by the Kingdom of Hisca for the next war, it is a real big deal too!"

When the pirate who sent the message had not yet left, Jacks said with an unhappy face: "Do not stall. Say what you have to say quickly."

"Captain......, according to our observation, that sea king seems to be aware of the danger before...... it hides in the sea, if it really has the intelligence and is ready to ram our ship from the bottom of the sea, then we can......"

"Idiot, did you let the fish eat your brain? How can that kind of beast have intelligence? What's more, my Black Death is using......" A cruel smile appeared at the corner of Jacks's mouth, and he once again touched his palm to his waist and was about to pull out his big black and thick thing when the ship actually started to shake violently.

Each impact on the bottom of the ship made a loud sound, like a thunderstorm in the minds of the pirates, and the hull cracked around the seams as if fear in the minds of all pirates continued to spread.

"It's the one, it's the one, it's the sea king that came for revenge!" The pirate who spoke had fallen to the deck in fear.

"Hold on. We can win......" Jacks called out loudly, trying to calm the pirates. However, the sound of the ship's hull suddenly blowing up scared him, and he hugged the mast and begged for help, "Idiot, send the other ships to me! Come here. I am an ability user. Do you want me to fall into the sea and drown?"

Jacks is still in power, and the other ship's minions quickly sail to his ship. However, the sea steeply whips out a tail, but it makes the ship that came to the rescue split in pieces instantly.

Those ordinary ships are unlike the main ship, unable to withstand even the monster's tail, which quickly scares the other ships away.

"You guys......" Jacks nearly gasped, and his lungs almost exploded. It somewhat convinced his mind that that sea king was here for revenge.

When he sees that his men have abandoned him, Jacks has an evil thought in his mind, holding the mast floating in the sea with one hand while drawing his gun from his waist and shooting into the sea with the other.

The bullet with a narrow flame tail increased to an incredible speed he discharged the moment it got. Surprisingly, it broke the seawater and flew towards the shadow below the surface.

It is the ability given by Zōka Zōka no Mi (Increase-Increase Fruit), which is the inferior fruit of Moa Moa no Mi (More-More Fruit) of the great pirate who crossed the sea ten years ago, Sekai no Hakaisha (World Destroyer) Byrnndi World.

It's just a pity that Moa Moa no Mi (More-More Fruit) does multiplication while his Zōka Zōka no Mi (Increase-Increase Fruit) does summation.

Although it pierced through the resistance of seawater, the bullet that shot into the sea king was not much stronger than a stone.

The next moment, the thick tail of the serpent falls like the punishment from the sea gods, and the last foothold in Jacks's eyes of despair and resignation will get blown to pieces.

The rest of the pirate ships scattered like birds that flew in all directions, not daring to stay for a moment.

In the distance, the Louis fleet could not believe in their eyes. What is the situation, the great Jacks Pirates fell apart in a flash, and the one who helped them out of trouble was a Sea King.

Of course, the Louis fleet did not let down their guard. This cruel beast has made little distinction between the enemy and themselves.

Maybe the next unlucky one will be their turn.

"General Louis, what are we going to do, kill that sea king quickly while it's still on the surface?"

The sea king in the sea is invincible, this is the common understanding of all people, and the Jacks Pirates also proved this point with their downfall.

"No, don't do anything rash!" Louis took a deep breath and made this difficult decision.

He was not sure that he could finish this sea king before it dived into the sea, so he chose to try not to anger this vicious creature of the sea.

"Is that the big one, the sea king? The scenery on the sea is really different from that on the island!"

A soft sweet voice rang out behind him, making Louis, who had been calm and collected, pale, "My little angel, why are you out, go back to the cabin!"

The cute loli with short pink hair said unhappily: "Hina is no longer a child, and Hina has seen the previous naval battles before, dad, you are really lame!"

"Lame...... lame...... lame......" it is like the magic sound echoed in the ears of the old father, who is smiling with a face of life and death. For any daughter-con, the impact caused by this sentence is no less than a thousand times storm.

The 'grim-faced' sea king gradually approached. The shadow under the huge body even shrouded most of the ship. Louis fleet soldiers have sweat on their hands. If not for their strict military discipline orders, perhaps someone under huge pressure already made irrational actions.

The mind of the kingdom's soldiers continued to sink, and Louis' right hand touched the hilt of his sword at his waist, ready to kill the sea king with a single blow before it dived into the sea.

Just then, a figure jumped out from the mouth of the sea king and landed steadily on the deck in front of them.

The 'grim-faced' sea king dropped the straight body to a level position with the deck. The big fierce eyes surprisingly show a friendly look, and its mouth makes a grunting sound, giving Louis the feeling of...... a puppy waiting for the master's praise?

"Well done...... you can go now!" Longinus nodded. Being the first sea king that escaped from him, it could brag about this return for at least a year.

With a soft chirp of joy, the thick snake's tail slapped the sea's surface, diving into it at the fastest speed in its life and swimming towards the bottom of the boundless sea.

People who can become the protector of the kingdom are naturally not stupid. Louis has roughly guessed what happened, although he does not know why the boy in front of him can tame the sea king. But also do not know why this boy went out to help, but this does not prevent him from expressing his gratitude.

If this boy hadn't appeared, he couldn't imagine what kind of end he, the fleet, his homeland, and Hina would have come to do!

And Hina, standing next to Louis, blinked her big, adorable eyes. Did this young older brother, who looked no older than her by a few years, actually have the ability to tame the sea king?

How jealous that she wants to learn!

6