Chapter 010: Lure the Loli
209 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On board, the ship was brightly lit, and there was a lot of drinking.

"Everyone, let's hiccup...... together for little brother Longinus hiccup...... toast!" The drunken Louis hugged Longinus' shoulders and yelled loudly, showing a highly inconsistent side with the usual firm and imposing. In contrast, Hina, standing on the side, covered her small face in shame and annoyance, as if she did not know her own father.

"Hahahaha! Drink...... for little brother Longinus...... for General Lewis...... for Captain Jacks......"

"Today...... really happy, crushed the enemy's plot and not only that, but...... also met the future of the marine like little brother Longinus!"

The surrounding people are also raised in a mess, so drunk that they fell to the ground, but also as if the swampy general steeply raised the right hand holding the glass and then foolishly laughed and drenched the drink on the face.

The corners of Longinus's mouth twitched speechlessly. He was always reluctant to drink such things, and he did not like the feeling of losing control, which would put him and those around him in danger.

The good thing is that his boyish face gave him an excellent disguise so that these drunkards do not push too far, and Longinus also knows that these drunkards are just looking for an excuse to be able to drink wine loosely, but not really necessary for him.

…...............…

 

"I...... I'm not drunk. Give me another one......," a zombie-like Louis was thrown onto the bed by Longinus and still struggled to break free from the blanket seal. Still, as a magic weapon with powerful sealing properties, the blanket is not so easy to break free. Louis' voice soon became lower and unable to be heard, and he fell into a deep sleep.

"Hina is so ashamed to make you so much trouble, big brother Longinus!" Hina stepped aside playfully, her small face blushing, her fingers subconsciously twisting the corner of her dress.

Hearing this familiar catchphrase made Longinus instantly sure that the loli, who was about ten years old in front of him, was the beautiful and brave Marine twenty years later.

"That's nothing." Longinus smiled and shook his head as he headed outside.

Hina followed in small steps and asked curiously: "Big brother Longinus, Hina would like to know, how did you manage to tame the sea king?"

"It is the instinct of all creatures to submit to the strong, and the sea king is not an exception, naturally," Longinus said with serious nonsense.

"Oh! Hina understands, it's the strong power that makes them not dare to resist." Hina's eyes shone with admiration, "But big brother Longinus is really strong, I heard my dad say, the sea king are extremely cruel creatures, even those fish-men inside the sea do not dare to easily mess with them."

"Of course, only strong power can guard the peace, and it is for this reason that I intend to become a marine who carries out the concept of justice!" Longinus' Kind Persona acted in his true colors, warmly caressing Hina's head, "Has there been any thought about Hina's plans for the future?"

The ten-year-old loli naturally has no other ideas, just thought the big brother's palm is very warm, with a clear and sweet voice replied: "Hina also wants to become a marine like big brother Longinus. If...... Hina can become a marine, Hina doesn't have to be limited to one country and one island. Hina can enjoy traveling all over in this beautiful sea."

"The Marine is not always as good as you think, it is both a shackle and a responsibility, and once you carry those two lists, many times you can't help yourself."

"Then why would big brother Longinus still want to become a marine?" Hina tilted her head. Although she does not quite understand Longinus' words, it makes sense again.

"It may take a reason to kill a person, but why would you need any reason to help a person?" Longinus said with a smile, and in this persona form, his every word contained pure goodwill.

................……

 

The next morning, Louis, who was acting like nothing was wrong, laughed as soon as he saw Longinus and said, "Little brother Longinus, I heard Hina mention that you are planning to join the Marine G-2 branch?"

Longinus smiled kindly: "Hmm, I hope it works out!"

"Little brother Longinus, excessive modesty might become pride, in my opinion, with your strength it is not difficult to directly break the rank of captain." Louis said sincerely.

Longinus shook his head. He knows very well that the Marine is also a place where strength speaks louder from its roots, such as twenty years later, Fujitora and Ryokugyu, in the absence of any meritorious military service, were promoted to admiral, but that was built on their monster strength and unique situation of the Marine's greatest weakness.

Whereas the strength of Longinus is far from allowing the Marine to break the rules for him, not to mention, the three legends in the Marine are rising, which is a good situation for him to start from the bottom.

Of course, the high command of the Marine is not an idiot. They know about the words that Roger said before the execution, which will have a harmful impact on the next era, so they will start a new round of world military draft. They urgently need more mid-level and high-level forces to fill the gap.

In this situation, as long as there is strength and talent, they can promote much faster than before, and Longinus chose to join the Marine at this time because it could access more promotion paths.

He wants to use Marine's resources to find Demi and has to do a better job showing his value and even make himself a model for the Marine.

Longinus is well aware that the wind will destroy the tree is not wrong, but if there is no courage to face the wind alone, it is never possible to become the forest for a tree.

"I'll say another joke, if little brother Longinus is not satisfied with the Marine, our Kingdom of Hisca's door is always open for you. Although the power of our Kingdom of Hisca on Sandy Island is not as powerful as a superpower like Arabasta, but if you look at the entire first half of the Grand Line, it is quite a powerful member of the World Government."

Longinus just listen to this kind of talk because unless it is Elbaf or Wano that ranked in the top few powerful countries, otherwise it is simply no match for national power in front of the Marine and the World Government.

Even a powerful pirate can subvert the royal family, including Arabasta, the protector of that superpower, at best, a pirate with a bounty of 20 to 30 million. In this case, Longinus' brain was kicked by a donkey when he went to join the country's forces.

"Dad ~," Hina said in a long, disgruntled voice, "Big brother Longinus is going to become an admiral, who wants to see your position as the protector of the kingdom?"

"Cough......" Louis coughed violently and muttered aggrievedly, "My little princess, spare some honor for dad in front of outsiders!"

"No, you can' t even beat a pirate with bounty of 24 million, Dad, you are too weak!"

"Strategic retreat cannot be considered a loss." Louis argued with blushed face, "Can something...... about war be considered a loss?"

6