Chapter 024: Hina, Young Rich Girl
130 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The two forces gradually converged and merged, with Commodore Adkin at the front, naturally, and General Louis, who briefed him on the pact's customs and location.

Following behind the two was Longinus, who was meticulously observing everything around his memory when suddenly a sneaky figure squeezed through into the crowd.

"Big brother Longinus, Hina misses you so much!" Hina skillfully took up the left arm of Longinus, leaned her head, and said fragilely.

Sensing the fast-growing number of glaring eyes behind him, Longinus was helpless. His Kenbunshoku Haki (Color of Observation Haki) could even distinguish the gossipy and curious stares from his friends and the angry and jealous ones from the nobles of the Kingdom of Hisca.

Longinus was helpless, not because he was afraid of trouble. In fact, he did not think that some small noblemen could cause him any problem. He just mourned for the future of the kingdom. The power of lolicon has even spread to the elite society of the kingdom.

When Commodore Adkin noticed the action behind him, he turned around and asked with a gossip look in his eyes, "You're Hina, right? I have long heard people say that there is a little girl who will often come to our naval base, and even every time she comes to give many gifts to the soldiers, I heard many soldiers secretly call you a little angel!"

Hina was not shy. She gave a standard military salute and said, "Sir Commodore, this is what I should do."

At that moment, Louis also turned and cast a 'stern' gaze on Longinus.

'Lose your temper, lose your temper!' The nobles of the Kingdom of Hisca laughed wildly in their minds, waiting for the moment when that Marine would be unlucky.

Who knows, in the eyes of those noblemen who do not dare to believe, the unsmiling daughter-con came forward to hug Longinus and laugh: "Hahahaha! Longinus, finally, I will see you again. I have long known that you will be able to find your own place in the Marine."

"Uncle Louis, it has indeed been a long time since I saw you, and you are much more energetic than last time." Longinus smiled.

Those nobles who had dark thoughts in their hearts only felt it shattered their views. What is this? Is the difference in treatment so noticeable?

Although resentful in their minds, they do not dare to say it. These two men, one is a Commodore, and one is a General of the Kingdom, are not the characters they can afford to mess with a little.

They quickly became acquainted with each other, and after they entered the city, Hina came up to Longinus and whispered in his ear: "Big brother Longinus, you came at the right time, our kingdom's food festival is very famous in the whole Sandy Island, which started yesterday, which brings together the specialties of the surrounding kingdoms, Hina will take you to taste it!"

"I see, it's you who wants to go eat!" Longinus said with a doting laugh as he laid his hands on her head.

"Hehehe, both!"

"But would Uncle Louis agree? He doesn't have time to keep an eye on you right now."

"Don't worry, okay! As long as it's the words from you, big brother Longinus, Dad will definitely agree."

After saying that, Hina ran up and grabbed General Louis's arm and shook it gently: "Dad, Hina want to go to that food festival later, Hina has been looking forward to that for a long time."

Louis frowned slightly and said hesitantly: "That place is too far from the royal city, and I can not get away now, in case of danger......"

"Big brother Longinus will go with me. Dad, don't you know the strength of big brother Longinus yet?"

"Longinus is indeed very reliable and with him I am able to rest assured, except that......" Louis looked aside with difficulty.

Commodore Adkin said with great 'understanding': "Longinus, you can play with the girl first, just remember to come back before the beginning of the pact."

Seeing that he was just sold out, Longinus said speechlessly, "Okay, I get it."

……..................

 

Hina's statement is not overstated. This food festival does bring together the specialties of the various kingdoms on Sandy Island, such as Arabasta's scorpion roast, which has a unique flavor to eat.

"Umm! Hina so happy to! After looking forward to it for so many years, Hina was finally able to eat the food at the food festival. Dad used to have a bunch of things to do every time and never felt comfortable letting Hina out alone."

"With the character of Uncle Louis, it is already rare to let you out." Longinus is also tasting various kinds of food. Although he will not indulge in enjoyment but never forget the pursuit of good things is human nature, he is not so strong as to erase his nature to be an ascetic.

"That's true." Hina nodded with deep feeling, then asked curiously: "By the way, big brother Longinus, the other day the newspaper reported again that you risked your life to exchange for hostages, can you tell Hina more about it? Hina would like to know."

"You are aware of my strength, it is too exaggerated to say anything about risking your life, those pirates are......" Seeing Hina still stare at him with stubborn and firm eyes, Longinus had to raise his hands as if in surrender, "Okay, okay, the thing is roughly like this......"

After some detailed descriptions, Hina's eyes shine with small stars, and even the roast meat in her hands has become cold and stiff because she forgot to taste it, "Hina is so envious! Hina wishes Hina could quickly become a member of the Marine to protect justice like big brother Longinus, but it's a pity that Hina's father ruled that Hina had to be at least 16 years old to join the Marine."

"Ouch!" Hina, who was dreaming, stumbled and nearly fell over when she was hit by a child who was covered in dirt.

The good thing is that she has a certain basic physical skills. Even when caught off guard, she can quickly steady her body. After fixing her mind, when Hina saw that the culprit had disappeared in the alley, only then she stomped her foot in shame and anger and said: "That little beggar is really rude!"

She did not dislike the other side as too dirty. Just feel embarrassed to be shocked in front of the admired big brother Longinus!

On the other hand, Longinus alerted with a slightly gloomy face: "Check that nothing is missing from your body, no? Just now, that flash of movement seems to be the aura of...... Devil Fruit!"

"Devil fruit? How is that possible?" Hina's eyes widened. How could she not connect that dirty little beggar with a Devil Fruit worth more than 100 million bellies but, out of absolute trust in Longinus, she quickly checked it out?

"Damn it! All the allowance Hina brought out to invite you today was stolen by that thief!"

"Just lost some of your allowance? That's okay." Longinus said with relief.

"Although only 30 million bellies, but that person bumped into Hina not only dared to steal Hina's money, Hina has to settle this account for it!" grinding her teeth angrily.

"Cough......" Longinus nearly choked on his own saliva and wondered as if he was meeting Hina for the first time, "How many bellies did you say?"

"Thirty million bellies! Big brother Longinus you don't have to care, this is just Hina's allowance for this month, Hina mainly can't swallow this."

In fact, Longinus did not really care about these. With his two years of capturing pirates, the bounty will be more than 300 million.

Although the Marine may not give the same bounty to the bounty hunter, there is a bonus accumulation of nearly 100 million bellies.

Only, he couldn't do it like Hina, who so lightly took out 30 million bellies for the small amount.

After all, it turns out that he is nothing more than a mere beggar in the eyes of the nobles!

4