Chapter 025: Theory of Average IQ of the One Piece World
150 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So tired! The physical strength consumed by using the Devil Fruit is really too much, but it is good that it finally worked once. That sister is wearing the most expensive clothes for kids. The money she carries should not be small. Maybe I can almost save up the cost of the ship to leave this country." After hiding in a corner, below the dirty clothes reveals a delicate childish face. And she looks around to make sure there are no outsiders before taking out a stack of bills from her arms.

"One million bellies, two million bellies, three million......" Her right hand, which was counting the bills, quickly froze in mid-air and muttered: "Wait, this doesn't seem like the right number! "

After rubbing her eyes to make sure there was no mistake, the little beggar just took a breath and said: "The smallest denomination is 100,000 berries. Did her family open a mine?"

"Damn, if I had known it was like this, it would have been enough for me to steal one. Now that they have lost so much money, they will definitely not take it easy." The little beggar said with a slightly embarrassed face, "The most critical thing is, with such large denomination bills, where am I going to fill my stomach?"

.....................……

 

When Longinus lamented the true nature of the rich little girl Hina, a bunch of people dressed in black pants and black hoods in broad daylight as if they were afraid that others did not know they were bad guys, as well as the stupid people dressed in black leaped out of the streets and alleys, scaring the surrounding vendors and guests who came to the food festival to flee in all directions.

"Captain Kinu, that little girl ran away again and disappeared, what should we do now?" Some men dressed in black asked reluctantly.

"What to do? What to do?" The man dressed in black, who was obviously one size larger, slapped him hard on his head and scolded, "Of course, I will keep chasing her, she was our most precious commodity, and now she stole the captain's Devil Fruit, if we don't catch her and sell her for a high price, the captain will definitely skin us when he returns!"

"Right! That is a more precious commodity than both the Giant and Mermaid race. Many big shots in the underground world want to get her. If she is lost from our hands, the captain will definitely kill us with the cruelest punishment." The words of the bunch of black-clothed people were dripping with fear, obviously, selling them all would not be worth as much as that little beggar.

Suddenly, a man dressed in black finally noticed the presence of Longinus and Hina and came up to their captain's ear and 'whispered':

"Captain, it's the marine! What happens if we try to deal with that kid?"

The team leader, who dressed in black scornfully looked at Longinus, waved his hand and said: "Do not make trouble, that guy wearing a coat of justice and civilian clothes, which are only permitted to dress up as a commander-level officer, although I do not know how that kid did it, but it is better not to bring the Marine into the scene now."

After those black-clothed people walked away, Hina said speechlessly with a blank look, "Are those pirates idiots? They didn't lower their voices at all, couldn't it be that they deliberately said it for us to hear, in order to lure you, big brother Longinus?"

Seeing Hina shocked and worried about those pirates setting a trap, Longinus comforted her: "Do not be mistaken. This one is the average intelligence of those pirates. In the future, you get used to it."

"However, it seems that they are not ordinary pirates, but pirates under the slavers who sell people." Longinus' face remained unchanged, but the killing intent in his mind was already growing.

"Damn, is it the most disgusting kind of pirate?"

Hina's refined little face showed an expression of disgust. It is clear that she was disgusted with those pirates.

However, Hina did not want to influence Longinus' judgment because of her position. She knew very well that the kind of woman who likes to dictate everything is very unpleasant. She did not want to be disliked by Longinus, even if it was just a hint of possibility.

"Big brother Longinus, what should we do now?"

"As a marine, when I see this kind of evil deeds, I naturally can not turn a blind eye on it!" Longinus said decisively, while his mind was thinking, 'That flash of Devil Fruit movement is......'

'Hina knew that big brother Longinus would be a real hero!' Hina does not say it, but only in her mind secretly admiring thought, and then suggested very consciously: "It would only hinder the action of big brother Longinus if Hina stays here, why not let Hina go back to inform the marine and kingdom army to come over to support?"

"It's too late, and the presence of the marine and the kingdom's army will only force them to make a desperate move and capture the vendors and customers at the food festival as hostages, causing even more destruction and damage." Longinus rejected Hina's proposal after a moment's thought.

"The most critical point is that this place is far from the royal city, and now there is chaos, it is easy to fall into danger when you leave alone, but I promised Uncle Louis to ensure your safety, how can I leave you behind because I have to rescue others?"

Longinus said in due time with a modest shake of his head. He mocked himself, "It's a bit ridiculous to say that many people call me a hero, but when it comes to the choice, I still can't let go of my friends because of some strangers so that I've never been just an ordinary person with some power."

This one is why it is easy for him to be touched by little girls.

The words that did not seem too emotional to Longinus earned Hina tears in her eyes, "Well then, Hina will not slow down big brother Longinus!"

"No need to worry, the strength of those pirates is average. It is not difficult to protect you even in the battle." Longinus is not purely comforting. It was just that the quality of pirates would not be able to break his defense as often as possible.

...................……

 

The originally used as a food competition venue was already quiet, with only two black-clothed figures left in the empty venue.

"Well, did you find that little girl yet?"

"No, no......" the man dressed in black replied timidly, "That brat is just too good at hiding, it's hard to find in a short time."

"Damn, those marine who are like dogs will probably catch up with the scent soon, we don't have much time." The leader said with a decisive order, "Block all the exits and tell everyone here that if they can't help me find the kid, I'll kill them all together!"

"Let those folks become our accomplices. You're just too smart, boss. I'll go and convey the instructions." The short man clothed in black gave slight flattery and quickly turned around and walked out of the meeting.

"Idiot, what do you mean by an accomplice, obviously...... is......" the leader said as he reacted, cursing and quickly stuck, and could not think of any words to use.

Ta ta ta!

There was a soft footstep, and the man that was dressed in black scolded angrily with a slight frown: "Why are you back again? Do you not understand what I said before?"

Seeing that the 'men' did not respond, the man that was dressed in black felt slightly uncomfortable and turned around.

"Two top quality goods!" The man dressed in black first responsibly used his professional gaze and surveyed the two people who appeared in front of him before he was abruptly startled.

"No, it's clearly the sound of one person's footsteps, why are there two people here?" In the slightly dark venue, with the gloomy wind blowing, the man that was dressed in black shed a frightening sweat.

4