Chapter 044: Robin on The Path of The Exploding Balls That Never Return
108 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hehehe! Dare to fool me, old man, I must say, you really have a lot of guts!" The red-haired captain of pirates whistled, bent down, and aimed his pitch-black gun at Captain Jones' head.

"Don't kill me, don't kill me!" Captain Jones let out a harsh and distant scream. The harsh sound made the red-haired captain of the pirates' frown, stomping on the other side harder than ever.

"Shut up, old bastard!"

"Yes, yes, yes! I'll shut up, I'll shut up."

"Since you have used this method to scare away many pirates, that means this ship is still an unexplored debris field, so many years down...... you should accumulate a lot of treasures, right?" The red-haired captain of the pirates leaned down and came up to whisper in Captain Jones' ear.

"This......"

"Hmmm?"

"Of course, that's for sure, those riches only the mighty Captain Jack is qualified to possess!" Captain Jones asked tentatively, "Only, if we hand over our wealth, will the mighty and wise Captain Jack be able to spare us?"

"Old man, are you threatening me?" The red-haired captain of pirates smiled fiercely and pulled the trigger. A bullet instantly shot into the opponent's thigh.

"Awwwww!" Captain Jones let out a pig-like scream, which startled many bodies of pirates to tremble by instinct.

"There is no one on this sea who dares to negotiate with me, Captain Jack, do you understand?"

"Understood, understood! All the wealth on the ship was exchanged by me and replaced with gold equivalents hidden in the compartments of the captain's cabin walls."

"Hehe! Are you quite good at this, old man? But, for the sake of you being so understanding, I'll give you some pain. When you get down there, remember to appreciate Captain Jack's generosity!"

Seeing the muzzle of the gun aimed at his eyes again, Jones could not care less to rebuke the other party for not keeping his word and shouted like a desperate man, "You can't kill me, kill me, none of you will survive!"

"Oh? But don't tell me you are the bastard son of any king, and if you are killed, you will be chased by the army?" The red-haired captain of pirates pretended to be scared in shock, then said in a daze like a dream, "Oops, almost forgot, with your age, at most, you can only be considered the bastard father of which king, right?"

"Hahahahaha!" The other pirates laughed out loud along with them.

"You you you...... you don't think I'm joking. There is a really big shot living on my ship. If I disturb him, all of us will die!" Jones' voice carried a fear that could not be dispelled as if he did not even want to remember.

"A real big shot? Tell me, is it the Pirate King Roger or Shirohige (Whitebeard) Newgate, or is that the new admiral of the Marine, Sengoku of whatever?" The red-haired captain of the pirates said with a yawn.

Captain Jones, who he stepped on, looked puzzled and cursed in his mind, 'Are all the new pirates so arrogant nowadays? You can't say that you are the Pirate King and the Admiral.'

"That is known as the traveler from hell - the Demon Sword Apophis!" Despite these words, his tone could not help but remain weaker.

After all, although Apophis is fierce and powerful, but he only rose to prominence with a meteoric momentum a year ago, and compared to the three big shots spoken by the redheads, there is still too big a gap.

'Apophis? The newspaper that mentions the self-proclaimed traveler of the demon king who slaughtered?' Robin's mind was horrified. She had heard that Black Cloth Pirates mentioned before when she was captured in the Grand Line, which seemed to be the monster that targeted the slaver ship, which even their captain was unwilling to face.

Even the Black Cloth Pirates are prepared to use her in exchange for shelter for more than half this reason.

"Old man, you really shouldn't be some captain, with this ability to make up stories, wouldn't it be much better to become a third-rate artist?" The red-haired pirate leaned down and patted the other's cheek with a smile.

"I'm really not acting this time. That lord lives in the front of the first class cabin!" Captain Jones said urgently that the red-hair seemed to be a little impatient.

"That's enough! I don't care if you're acting or not, it's nothing more than a little known adventurer, and even if he really is on this ship, I'll send him back to hell!"

Bang!

The bullet pierced through his skull, and the chubby Captain Jones stared blankly as if he still couldn't believe he was going to die here.

"Ahhh!"

After seeing the blood staining the deck, the crowd instantly unrest. Many people quickly covered their mouths for fear of attracting the attention of those pirates. However, they were still a step too late.

"Captain, what about these guys?" Pirates with green hair and dickhead asked, licking the corners of his mouth.

"Kill them all! I am a pirate who is honest, since I said that I would slaughter this ship if I dare to resist, naturally I have to keep my word!"

The red-haired captain lightly decided the life and death of the ship's people.

"Hehehe, understand! I'll try to let them die peacefully!"

Pirates do not suppress the voice of the dialogue, the whole ship is heard clearly, and there are noblemen dressed as middle-aged people who stand out and say, "Kidding...... right? We still have value. We can deliver the ransom. Please do not......"

Bang!

"Who is willing to listen to the nonsense of you old men." The green-haired pirate gently blew away the muzzle smoke and shouted in an excited madness, "Run, why not run away? Hunting is only fun if you run!"

After seeing these pirates determined to massacre, the ship's passengers began to scatter and flee.

"Help! Who will help us?"

"Damned pirates, I'll fight you, let's go to hell together!"

"Jump into the sea, and with a little luck, you might be able to drift to some island."

Robin was hiding in the corner with a pale face. She just escaped from hell and fell into the abyss so soon. Is she really the Devil Child who will bring bad luck to those around her?

'No, I can never die so easily, just like I said, I want to live and carry that part from my mother, I want to live better than everyone!' Robin dried her tears and hesitantly looked out to sea.

'It will not work, there is hope for them to jump into the sea and live, but I am an ability user, there is no difference between jumping and asking for death? Maybe......'

"Little girl, do you hide here?" The fat and greasy pirate looked at the delicate Robin, and his smile gradually perverted.

"Such a cute little kid, it seems quite a pity to kill, why not...... ohhhhhhh!"

The pirate covered his lower body and fell to his knees, twitching as he suffered a burst ball attack.

"It's too late, no matter what, I have to try!" Robin's eyes determined to rush out, with the advantage of a thin body, which quickly crossed the butchers, but still attracted the attention of those pirates.

After seeing that there were already pirates with swords rushing over behind her, Robin no longer hesitated, closed her eyes, and crashed through the room's door mentioned by the fat captain before.

"I...... I'm not dead?" Robin leaned on the door of the room and thought somewhat later.

Suddenly, a gentle and pleasant sound of music came into her ears.

Robin looked up and found that the man with the ghost mask was leaning lazily in his chair, and the table in front of him held a Den Den Mushi (Transponder Snail) that was playing music.

"He...... is he Apophis?" Robin was slightly lost in thought, feeling that this image of the other side and her imagination of the cold-blooded murderous maniac were too different.

4