Chapter 051: Value of Living
76 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It is naturally troublesome for one person to kill thousands of people, but if thousands of people do it together, it will be much faster.
Four thousand, two thousand, one thousand, five hundred......

Each breath is a leap, symbolizing a jump in the signs of life.

The sound of killing around has become so quiet that the battlefield has evolved into a real hell, with mutilated flesh and blood everywhere, life at this moment as humble as dust.

In the midst of this dead silence, a low sobbing sound was actually faintly heard.

"It's all my fault, it's all my fault! If I hadn't insisted on doing it, if it wasn't for the so-called honor, they wouldn't have died at all, all of them wouldn't have died, it was me who single-handedly brought them to hell, I didn't deserve to be their leader at all!" Looking at the Happō Suigun (Happosui Army), which had perished and died, Kashō knelt down on the ground powerlessly.

"Chief, you can't be completely blamed for this matter, I am also responsible, I underestimated the enemy and did not do my duty to advise you."

"Rōge? You're not dead, you're alive?" Kashō snapped his head up and looked to his side in surprise.

"Perhaps the burning on my soul has allowed me to retain a trace of clarity, but all this is no longer relevant, we must now find a way to get out of here alive!" Rōge took a deep breath and looked with a resolute gaze at Apophis who was slowly walking towards him.

"Rōge, you go first, I'll hold his back!"

"This sentence should be said by me, the Happō Suigun (Happosui Army) can be without me, but never without you, the 13th leader!"

"Where I have any face to be their leader, you are more qualified than I am......"

"Enough of this boring bitter drama." Apophis stood in front of the two men, his apathetic gaze towering over them.

"Apophis! I'll fight you......" The new hatred and old grudge came together, and Kashō's eyes glazed over, wanting to pounce regardless of everything.

"Calm down. Do you still think your recklessness has not caused enough damage!" Rōge stepped forward and held him down, scolding him sternly.

Kashō's agitated body stiffened abruptly, and he hung his head reluctantly.

Rōge withdrew his hatred to the bottom of his mind and then looked at Apophis with a calm gaze, "Lord Apophis, this time it is our loss, but there is no real hatred between you and me, perhaps we can solve the problem with more gentle means."

When he saw that Apophis did not have any reaction, Rōge methodically analyzed, "A mature pirate should not be swayed by emotions, only profit is the eternal truth in the world."

"As for those Happō Suigun (Happosui Army) who died in the war, I will put all the blame on Buffett."

"He invited us to come and help on the surface, but in reality, he wants to strike the power of the Kano Country by annihilating us, and even shift the responsibility to Lord Apophis, thus causing hostility between yourself and our Kano Country, in order to achieve the goal of eliminating both sides."

Rōge continued to fabricate lies, even immersing himself in them, "Damned Buffett, to have such ambition, if it wasn't for Lord Apophis appearing in time to save us, I'm afraid I would have really let his plot succeed!"

Kashō looked at Rōge as if it was the first time to know him, and unexpectedly you opened your mouth to this kind of shameless nonsense?

"After this, Lord Apophis will become our highest ranking VIP in the Kano Country, and even, if Lord Apophis wants to practice Busoshoku Haki (Color of Arms Haki) before entering the New World, Don Chinjao will be the best choice for you!"

"It's a win-win decision!"

"It really said that I am a bit tempted!" Rōge was pleased to hear that, while Apophis' following words were to make him fall into the abyss of ice, "It's just a pity that I'm not a pirate, and what I'm chasing is not that kind of boring stuff."

Rōge calmed down, still not planning to give up, "No matter what Lord Apophis wants, we will try our best to accommodate you. Moreover, both Don Chinjao and I are not the kind of people who are particularly talented, and we are even further away from geniuses like Lord Apophis. Lord Apophis does not have to worry at all that we will bring you any threat in the future."

"If you can make me feel threatened, I would be happy to let you live, because, that kind of thrilling feeling that comes from someone chasing after you is just too wonderful!" Apophis' calm and apathetic voice finally showed a hint of resistance.

Rōge and Kashō were both shaken in their minds. This Apophis is really a pervert. What kind of person would desire the feeling of playing on the tip of a knife?

Also, shouldn't a character like an enemy always be the weaker, the better? He actually craves enemies that can bring threats to his life, even in the eyes of a pirate like them who kills like hell, a character like Apophis is just too crazy and dangerous!

Rōge and Kashō had some vague regrets in their minds. They would never have provoked the other side if they had known that Apophis was this kind of reckless madman.

"And the trash, there is no value in living!"

Seeing that Apophis had already raised the demon sword in his hand high above his head, Rōge quickly and eagerly threatened: "Don Chinjao is a great pirate with a bounty of over 500 million, if you kill us, he will definitely take revenge for us!"

"Is that so? Then you've given me another reason to have to kill you!"

The sun was like blood. Two bloody heads rolled aside with dismay and despair.

...............……

 

"Quick...... quickly ready to sail, we can not stay here any longer!" After witnessing how the Happō Suigun (Happosui Army) was utterly wiped out, Capone Bege only felt his knees tremble. That horrible slaughter that he was such a cruel person by nature has seen gloomy panic. He is now afraid to look up and see that ghostly monster standing before him.

"Chief, but this place is the base......"

"It's all over here, the big pirate Chinjao is not the kind of person who will be reasonable, even if Buffett is dead, he will still relocate his anger to here."

"Chief, so where do we go next?"

"The West Blue is really still too small, and the Mafia's model is too limited." Capone Bege looks at the sea with a grave gaze, "I decided to go out to sea to become a pirate, and when I unify the West Blue then march into the Grand Line!"

...........................……

 

One day later.

Suddenly, a powerful aura erupted in the quiet bamboo forest with the breeze blowing. It was like the real thing overwhelmed the bamboo branch.

"Apophis! I must kill you, I must kill you!"

"Grandpa, is dad gonna come back?"

"He can't come back, it is good that he can't come back, in his hands nearly half of the Happō Suigun (Happosui Army) was destroyed, he is not worthy to be the admiral, he must give me back the name of the 13th leader even after death!"

"Oooooh......"

"Boo, you are really a pain when you cry, be a man and take up the burden, as for the revenge of your father and the Happō Suigun (Happosui Army), it will be avenged by my own hands!"

3